Lamento ~Beyond the Void~ Installation Guide

Aoi

Could anyone repost link of LmtDVDVer102.EXE file or send it to me please? I can't find it anywhere and I really want to play this game! Thanks in advance~ ^^

• 4 weeks later...

It happened to me too, you can try to watch this video:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
-- start it from 3:53

Sorry if I did not help ^^'

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i cant find LmtDVDVer101 and LmtDVDVer102 in my extracted folder... just LmtDVDVer103 only im confuse help me pls.... ;'(

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem as yukiakira, there is only a LmtDVDVer103. I downloaded the 10 files from AyaChan94's post because DepositFile was taking an hour for 250MB, and the 4Share files were less than a minute for the same amount. I'm not sure if things are missing from that upload or consolidated, but the two files (LmtDVDVer101 and LmtDVDVer102) are missing. :(

I've gotta ask...

I've heard there's an english patch, or at least a partial one, but all links that've been given to me don't work.

Help?

@

You're welcome! c:

Actually that's the patch that you need to unpack/repack npa (or whatever do you call it cries T v T) and the instruction there didn't really make that much sense to me.. but after doing some trial and error, I was able to unpack the npa. I made a post about it before

.. you can check it if you're having trouble about it too c:

• 3 weeks later...

I have windows 8 everything installed correctly I followed the instructions but it won't work. I get the screen for the game start but thats all. No errors appear I troubleshooted the compatibility and used the recommended settings but the actual game won't come up at all.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also running on windows 8 and using a 64bit OS. I managed to install the game and everything went fine until I realized I was missing patches LmtDVDVer101 and LmtDVDVer102. I read through this thread twice and couldn't find any direct downloads of these files. I did download LmtDVDVer103 and found a 200 patch on this thread but they don't seem to be working. A message pops up but I have no way of knowing whether the patch installed correctly because I can't read Japanese. I would appreciate it if someone could tell me what it says. ErrorMessage.png?t=1384194772

In any case, the game won't launch. I tried the alternate launcher posted on this thread and when I use that, a black window shows up but goes away right after.

• 1 month later...

Hi. I have a question, before i even start installing the game. Is it in english? Because it would be really sad to download the game and find out that is all in japanese. (sorry if it´s a dumb question)

I followed ikasama-shoujo's instructions with the torrent download but I get an error when I try to run the program, it starts with [1000] and then is all in Japanese. I've switched the language and installed it as specified in the link but am still getting the error. Is it because I need a patch for running it on Windows 7? There's a lot of versions of the game going around (the torrent doesn't have the .iso for mounting, for example, as dictated in this installation guide) and it's kind of overwhelming. ;~;

EDIT: I installed the patch on the front page and now I get a [2100] error, still in Japanese. :(

Good evening! I've recently just installed the game exactly as the installation guide instructed, but after multiple crashes just after getting past the title screen, the game finally ran, but with none of the background music or introduction text appearing. After restarting my computer, the music and text finally appeared, but the script was entirely in Japanese, even though I've installed all three patches in precisely the right order. Should I try uninstalling and then reinstalling the game in its entirety? I'm using Windows XP, if it helps, my system locale is set to Japanese, and I'm fairly certain I've completed everything properly, just with a few false starts along the way. If anyone can help me get the English patch working properly, I'd appreciate it very much!

i dont actually know if it's worked. but hope it does! also the english pacth you re-installed i think. ((because i don't use english pacth^^))

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys I am trying to install the game for days, I followed the instructions strictly but when I click "Lamento -BEYOND THE VOID-.exe" nothing happens, not even the black window from the 13th step appears. I tryed uninstalling and installing the game thousands of times but it just ends up the same way. Is it because my computer is windows 8? I read that some of you got windows 8 and everything works just fine. Could someone please help me?

*edit: I was having the same problem with another BL visual novel (Lucky Dog1), when I tryed to run the programme a black window appeared and then closed itself right after. After uninstalling and installing the game a few times the window stopped appearing, and still nothing happened. So I tryed running the programme as administrator and it worked! Now I can play Lucky Dog1 normally. So I thought that Lamento was having the same problem, and tryed running it as administrator, but it didn`t work.

• 4 weeks later...

@

Try closing all programs before running the game.

@

Please provide a print screen of the folder with the extracted files. LAMENTO_DVD.ISO should be found in there as well. Have you downloaded the game from YO?

Also, please use English only on the board.