Lamento ~Beyond the Void~ Installation Guide

Aoi

If you are WIN7 64bit system, try this

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

download the "" (2007年福袋) 2006年のAlphaROM物 x64対応dumpedEXE詰め合わせ.rar ""

d341c91fea80312e5d3452c3fd8817aa.jpg

ce6731e7d28491730a26c57e92047db6.jpg

instead of this exe

0dcebf4f3b017ab05a6b69ce5c220d18.jpg

Goodluck^_^

• Like 2

I need help please. Every time I try to extract Lamento part 1, a box pops up and says "Please insert the disk containing "Users/Nekokoa/DocumentsNitro Chiral - Lamento~Beyond the Void~ (DVD).part2 (1).rar into drive C:." I'm totally stuck! :(

@ Badkitty321

Make sure you have downloaded all the parts in the same folder and if it doesn't work, update your winrar version.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

hi ^^

i wanted to downloead this game, but something is wrong by me

i got it all right but one thing is missing by me

one the 8th pic, theres the game and 3 of the other one, with the (blah)101, (blah)102 and (blah) 200, right?

and one of them is missing, with the 200 is missing by me, can you help me?

T_T

@IvanFiore

It means you didn't download the Vista Patch. You can get it

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, I installed it and it worked for a bit (even though mine's 64bit) ...but instead of having the black window pop up, I had the game itself pop up and it seemed to be ready and working. I closed it to complete the rest of the guide (cos I wasn't sure what was going and thought that I should play it safe by following all the instructions) and now, it won't open anymore.

Whenever I click, it gives me an error message that goes [1500] or [2000] and some japanese asking me to insert the proper disc to play. I uninstalled, deleted and tried reinstalling (even redownloaded the Vista patch. I'm on Windows 7) but now, the same thing always happens, even if I don't move the patch files! The black window (or the game window) doesn't pop up anymore, it's just those [1500]/[2000] error messages >.

I know it worked for a bit there! Is it really impossible to get it to work again, since it's 64 bit?

• 3 weeks later...

I just recently bought a new laptop and i install daemon tool in there but uninstalled it again- maybe... because I can't use trial version anymore as it says my trial days are already used up. What should I do to be able to play it? and if I am able to use daemon tools again and mount the game and play, should I save the BL game into a CD disk or DVD disk? Hope to recieve your reply soon! x>

@ nanonaneko

I really don't know what to say... just to uninstall it and install it again... no idea. Have you downloaded the Vista Patch...

@ Lavi

It means you haven't uninstalled it corectly... Look in Control Panel-Install/Uninstall programs and see if Daemon Tools it's in the list. If it is, remove it and install it again...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I can't find LmtDVDver200 and then when I click, this appear

Can you help me please~

Thats the same thing that came up when I tried... (I had to re-install it).

認識に失敗しました。正規デイスクを入れてください。

Why???? I used daemon tools lite, maybe thats why it doen't recognize the disk?

What's this about a patch? I didn't use one last time. XD

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The download seems completly gone for me! When i click on it it brings me to a screen in a different language. I translated it and it says file does not exist or was removed. Help?

• 3 weeks later...
I cant seem to find the boot.iso to put in daemon tools, where can I find it? Or did I download something wrong?

hey.. me too,, i dont get any boot.iso? you redownloaded it?

• 3 weeks later...

would you mind uploading the "WV patch" since megaupload had been banned? thanks. im missing the LmtDVDVer200, thus my patch can't work. :(

i manage 2 install the patch already. :)

Quote Originally Posted by sliver_fox View Post

I cant seem to find the boot.iso to put in daemon tools, where can I find it? Or did I download something wrong?

hey.. me too,, i dont get any boot.iso? you redownloaded it?

well you know i got the boot iso in the folder i download.. i download from depositfile or torrent in this thread ;

would you mind uploading the "WV patch" since megaupload had been banned? thanks. im missing the LmtDVDVer200, thus my patch can't work.

i got the same problem at first... in the download file there was no LmtDVDVer200...

but i found it on internet and it's worked.... here is the link ;

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

The link for the WV patch for nonwindows vista users isnt working do u know of anywhere else i can get that download?

The link for the WV patch for nonwindows vista users isnt working do u know of anywhere else i can get that download?

for vista patch version 2.00 here:

• 4 weeks later...

Ehm... I've a problem and I hope anyone will hear me xD

It's about the "Not-Windos-Vista-patch". It don't work but I realy want to play the game!

Everytime when I tried to play it, than came a error message and I think it's because I can't download the patch!

Please~

(And a BIG sorry for my bad English) rabbit14

• 1 month later...

I downloaded all the .rar files, extracted them, mounted the image and what not on daemon, and it all went swell until I had to install the 3 patches. A window keeps popping up saying the windows setting doesn't match or something and when I try to run Lamento, it gives me a [1503] error message. :(

Thank you so much for this! I almost gave up because i had a 64 bit. I still have a problem though. Everytime I try to run those folders, a black box appears and disappears after like half a second, and that's it :(