Lamento ~Beyond the Void~ Installation Guide

Aoi

• 3 weeks later...

i installed it and i cant get it to play the game wont start i would click it and nothing pops up i dont know what i did wrong please help me out

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Did you close all programs before running the game? :) And did you install the Vista patch too? :)

@

I did install it i closed everything but nothing still shows but when i click on the drive it will pop up the screen that has install but scene i stalled it the start game shows but still wont play.

You have followed the installation guide? Did you install the Vista patch? :)

• 3 weeks later...

I managed to install the game. I followed the instructions of a video I found on youtube, and if you're having the same problem as I had, you should try this method.

My problem was that I installed everything according to this guide, but when I clicked the lamento.exe the window wouldn't pop up or would close itself right after.

What I did was:

1. Installed the game as it says in the guide;

2. Ran "LmtDVDVer103";

3. Copied the "Lamento -BEYOND THE VOID-.exe" that was on the folder that I downloaded with the .ISO files;

4. Overwrited the one that was in the instalattion folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\NitroplusCHiRAL\Lamento -BEYOND THE VOID- DVD)

5. Double clicked it and the game FINALLY worked just fine.

I wont upload the video's url because this may lead to it being deleted from youtube, but may the maker of it know that I'm wonderfully grateful for her/his help.

You should try this method

Thank you

for your attempt to help

PS: My pc is windows 8.1

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have windows 8 as well and the last time I tried to install it it did not work, so I used a old acer aspire one laptop with windows 7 and it worked. Did you mean"LmtDVDVer102" when you said "LmtDVDVer103" ? The "LmtDVDVer102" I went to redownload and the site said it was unavailable :( sorry if im being annoying. I love this game more than anything and would love to be able to have it on my main laptop with the windows 8 the other laptop broke :

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The link for the windows vista patch isn't working (that might just be my computer). Is there somewhere else i could download it from?

I managed to find a fast downloader, so it worked :)

Now, I tried to install it using the 7zip program to extract the files, and then the DAEMON Tool to run the virtual device. An error message popped up saying: Your Windows version is not compatible with the data being played [...] please check if you're using the 32 or 64 Bit version of Windows 7.

So I checked my version and found out it was 64 bit. Well, now I am not really sure what to do... anyone experienced same issues? Can you help me with this one because I want to play this game so badly! ~

, I've read about this issue on another forum and it seems like Lamento won't work on 64-bit and in general 64-bit users have reported incompatibility with Nitro+ChiRAL games. It works perfectly on Vista 32-bit and 7 32-bit.

Oh ok, thanks for the information,

Is there anything you can do to play it on 64 bit systems? With a certain program or something? I'm not a huge expert on this :/

I haven't heard of any program which can easily switch the versions and kind of sound impossible too. One way to solve this, in case you REALLY want to play this game, might be having more than one operating system on same PC. Or installing the 32-bit version from the 64 one you already have. I won't explain the whole process, just link you one good tutorial to do that:

Another solution is to reinstall the windows again on 32 by avoiding the upgrade message and continue with custom install. But it's too much of a bother for a "game" imho. ;P

Hmm sounds like a lot of effort :/ I really wanted to play this game, but as it doesn't seem to work on my 64 bit system, I'll have to please myself with a Playthrough on YouTube :c But thanks for the help

You're welcome. You can play lots of new good games better than this one without changing anything. ;P Enojy your Youtube session then. ;D

• 4 weeks later...

So, I played the english game until it went Japanese, and as greedy as I am, I wanted to ask you if there is a full english patch available? It kind of sucks having such a great BL game have not a full english patch :/

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...