Bittersweet (Zombie and Rin) [18+]

Zombie_In_A_Box

Elliot couldn't believe how good Suzaku was being to him. It was unreal... Such a contrast from Marcus, too. "I still can't believe I did that." He muttered out, still a little bit ashamed, but he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist anyway, pulling him close as he buried his nose in the other's hair. "I like you more. I don't think I've liked anyone as much as I like you." He admitted quietly, closing his eyes. He appreciated this so much... Suza would, at the very least, be his gateway to the real world. He could live properly, or, well, at least he hoped so.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• ♠[Rin]♠

The smile on the brunette's face grew a little when Elliot laid his own arms around him. Despite their personal problems, they were having quite the good time, Suzaku thought. "Then it's good we met! And thank you! It honours me!" He promised the other, tenderly caressing the back of his lover's neck with his fingertips. "Is there still something you wanna do today, angel-face?"

Elliot thought he could finally fight off his blush when Suzaku decided to call him angel-face. Staring blankly at his boyfriend for a moment, the man felt blood rushing back to his cheeks. "N-N-No, I... Think I'm gonna head back home..." He stuttered out, glancing away quickly. Yeah... He didn't feel ready to go back to life yet. Hesitantly, the man let go of his boyfriend, looking down at his feet. Oh... It was getting dark outside. A shudder ran down his spine. "Actually... Would you mind walking me home?.." He asked quietly, hesitant about his request.

• 3 weeks later...

"Don't forget the treats for your cat," Suzaku reminded his lover, whose hands he felt sliding off his body. A cold shiver got him for a moment as he stepped back, giving Elliot space. Upon his request, however, the brunette smiled. A smile you'd probably give a child. "No, I don't mind. It must be comfortably cool outside, too."

Oh, Elliot had almost forgotten about the cookies. God... He really would have left without them. "Y-Yeah." He stuttered out, looking up just as Suzaku gave him that smile. Oh. For some reason, he almost felt hurt. Suzaku probably pitied him now. He was like a helpless child... "You know, nevermind. I'll walk home myself." He muttered out, turning around to collect some cookies to put into a plastic bag. Being pitied was, in a way, even worse than being hurt. It was humiliating.