YO's Photography Contest - A Moment Today

Key

TjnbCmg.jpg

~Theme: A Moment Today~

At the suggestion of YO's members, we decided to hold a new monthly contest - a photo competition.

The 24th theme is 'A Moment Today'. You can post a pic of a street you walk on, a landscape you see, something you ate, a drink you had, the sky, basically what you need to do is capture a moment of your day.

Rules_zpsfb80e9a7.jpg

- The picture has to be taken by you

- The pic has to be related to the given theme

- You can use photo editing software to fix the levels, brightness, contrast and so on, but without adding effects (like using brushes on the picture)

- Each member can post only 1 entry

Prizes_zps029d35eb.jpg

- All the participants get 3000 points

Start date: 06/07/2016

Closing date: 01/08/2016

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• M-jow

• Geovanna

• Kujaku

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my entry

I was in Gotenburg, Sweden for a month just three days ago and this was practically what I saw everyday going out for grocery's, etc. Such a colorful city

13608284_1177822232270300_292888118_n.jpg?oh=df834c355705f49cff0a9e45065dc3d5&oe=5780A58A

DSCN1546_zpsgvxrbz9b.jpg

Ok, this is a moment from Yesterday while I was in Istanbul. XD Hope this counts too cause I love this picture. Never feed a Seagull!!! XD They can be soooo annoying and clingy afterwards and extremely loud!!!!

I have never posted in this thread Before

:cuteonion41: I feel so ....exposed

Here is my photo:

This is my Daily Life everyday. Drawing traditional or digtal and to be here at the forum.

I probably should do other things, but I Always comes back to these two things.

Drawing, and all you guys,

so this is my moment of the day, my favorite :)

con_phot_zpsfpkoxclb.jpg

Photography Contest-virginity- lost.... Checkcheckmark-green.png

8MYwfSU.jpg

I often use forums on the television via my wii u.

so I took a photo of that.

p.s. it is in grey scale cause in the colour the glare got to it.

Hope that is okay.

p.p.s.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
left a message on there for us all lol

When a girl is born xD

13669560_10154734358602923_1833756834876440123_n.jpg?oh=d8e0867a5baca952e80a524a894292cb&oe=57EACE08

Welcome to the Big World, YinYang!

Congratulations to my cutie

Can you please re-upload the photography to an image sharing site like Tinypic, Imgur or Photobucket? (The last one requires having an account there, the first 2 don't). Facebook deletes embedded files after 1-2 days.

Here's the reuploaded photo! Sorry for the confusion, I totally had no clue facebook did that.

fvl1d3.jpg

This is my entry for the photography contest~

We were on the bridge and we stopped by the intersection since the lights were red and I luckily took this shot on the impulse because I thought it was nice to see the main roads during sundays when there was not a lot of vehicles. Usually this area is traffic. Used a filter from VSCO~ I hope that's okay.

eq9rma.jpg

I swear my cats all just have the sixth sense of knowing when someone is taking a photo of them - even though they were absorbed with a dorama on TV just a moment ago.

Here's one of them, Snow:

2epnd.jpg

"Too lewd, nya!"

Aside from my own entry, I would like to endorse for other contestants here. Their photos require precision and timing, as well as an eye for aesthetics. The photos may have been touched up for lighting or not, but I think that as long as the photo immediately puts anyone in a feel good moment, it's all okay. I feel that they all deserve an extra nod of admiration.

They are:

, and

Hi. :) You need to upload the photo first on image hosting sites (photobucket, tinypic, imgur) before you can copy the BB code and paste it here. :) You can visit this thread too if you like.

My photo was taken around 3AM today before I went to sleep. I noticed the lightning outside and decided to capture it but it was so damn difficult because well, it was hard to time it so I resorted to recording. This photo was taken from a 30-second vid showing the lightning in a fair distance from where I was standing. Quality isn't the best. -.-

8Lhn5ty.jpg

Original pic:

KYtMgB8.jpg