• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Last_sky16

• yojichan

• j3dmed

• go-onder

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

mina-san....is it juz me or diz making of is new????

coz i never watch it before....especially the 1st part...."arata-san" part

n diz one also got making of part for takabayashi couple too....

and Baba-chan in diz making of video is freaking funny too....

mina-san....is it juz me or diz making of is new????

coz i never watch it before....especially the 1st part...."arata-san" part

n diz one also got making of part for takabayashi couple too....

and Baba-chan in diz making of video is freaking funny too....

it does look new. i haven't seen this one before. baba-chan is SO GOOFY OMG! did someone leave a bag of candy lying around in the set 'cause he's so hyper! LOL

he's so adorable. he's SO NOT misu in real life. hahahhahahha!!! and it's amazing how he holds all that boundless energy in and controlled for the role and as soon as the movie cameras stop rolling, we're all treated to his goofy and naughty side from behind the scenes.

guys, i've been reading from some Takumi-kun fans who have made advanced orders of the Pure DVD are kinda mad at those who don't have a copy of it. and threatened that anyone who tries to upload ANY VERSION of the movie on youtube will get flagged and reported. i feel sad that it would come to this because there are fans who sincerely cannot afford or has no access. i hope Takumi-kun fans just get along and we can enjoy this for the sake of love and not a case of those who can afford versus who are patiently waiting for an English sub be made available.

guys, i've been reading from some Takumi-kun fans who have made advanced orders of the Pure DVD are kinda mad at those who don't have a copy of it. and threatened that anyone who tries to upload ANY VERSION of the movie on youtube will get flagged and reported. i feel sad that it would come to this because there are fans who sincerely cannot afford or has no access. i hope Takumi-kun fans just get along and we can enjoy this for the sake of love and not a case of those who can afford versus who are patiently waiting for an English sub be made available.

OMFG...that is so selfish...if i can i will buy it becoz my parentz totally checked on everything i bought from internet....hw come they are so selfish???? s**t!!!!

i hope itz juz a rumour and nothing will happen....

How come the fans became extreme for the 4th movie???

the 1st....2nd and 3rd one doesnt seems to have diz kind if problem....:banhbao40:

Yes it is quite selfish, discriminatory and downright insensitive and inconsiderate!

It's not a rumor though. This is actually coming from the admins of Takumi-kun: Pure FB group.

I was so bothered with it. I kept thinking about it even in my sleep! I don't understand why they would threaten to do that on the 4th movie and start freaking out like this.

The thread in that group really exploded and the admins were not very tactful with the way they were answering the members. I wouldn't be surprised if a fight had broke out by then but thankfully someone had the decency to answer the other members tactfully and reasonably. So hopefully that settles it and the members won't panic anymore although that does not change their impression of the admins. They are so damn MEAN! One even went as far as telling off one member to fix their english...I mean what the hell, CHILL OUT! The group is open to different nationalities...expect some English to be not a first language. Golly! I used to be an admin for a fandom too but going all grammar nazi on a member DOES NOT HELP AT ALL. It's not like the member posted using a different language. He was actually posting in English! So what's the problem??

kyaaa....chill down dear...u might get heart attack!!!...

damn..fight in a same group is totally not cool...i cant believe the admins would do tht...

they r suppose spread the love not ruining it....i hope everythings is ok now...

most importantly tht we can watch misu x shongyouji peacefully...

if not im going crazy... =='''

• Like 1

kyaaa....chill down dear...u might get heart attack!!!...

damn..fight in a same group is totally not cool...i cant believe the admins would do tht...

they r suppose spread the love not ruining it....i hope everythings is ok now...

most importantly tht we can watch misu x shongyouji peacefully...

if not im going crazy... =='''

I'm okay now, sweetheart. Like I've mentioned someone had already settled the matter tactfully and reasonably so things are calm in that group as of this writing. they're just waiting for their orders of the DVD to come in the mail. the current excitement is a picture of misu and shingyouji kiss which was taken from the movie.

it was quite sexy actually. they're such good kissers and it looks very tender. *happy dance*

like you and many other fans would like to watch this film peacefully without anyone trying their best to make it difficult for us. love is love. love is simple. it should not be complicated.

their kiss picture????

i wanna see it too....kyaa...whre can i find it??...*i think i gonna explode*

dammit...i think i've fallen with diz couple more n more....wuuuu...

my face cramped becoz u cant stop smiling thinking the movie is out now.... ^___________^

yoji-chan....sankyuuuu!!!!!...

kyaaa....woke up in the morning and this picture i saw 1st....

SURELY today will be the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!......

• Like 1

i got to see a minute and 19 seconds of a clip straight out from Pure.

it's the scene where Gii and Takumi are talking. Gii is wearing white shirt and white pants. Takumi is wearing a checkered top with white shirt. it's a night scene. Gii is walking while Takumi is walking behind him.

i dunno what the heck they're saying though. it's kinda bit dramatic but the end of that scene is SO CUTE!!! kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! *dances*

it's the scene where Gii and Takumi are talking. Gii is wearing white shirt and white pants. Takumi is wearing a checkered top with white shirt. it's a night scene. Gii is walking while Takumi is walking behind him.

i dunno what the heck they're saying though. it's kinda bit dramatic but the end of that scene is SO CUTE!!! kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! *dances*

NANI????U know whre to find the clips??? I WANNA WATCH IT...kyaaaa

well...yojichan xSayaPinkyx the person who will sub the movie need some help...

the person says tht hollyhock subs need the RAW file of takumi kun 4...

if u noe maybe u can inform them...

they need it asap....please inform diz at other place too...

NANI????U know whre to find the clips??? I WANNA WATCH IT...kyaaaa

well...yojichan xSayaPinkyx the person who will sub the movie need some help...

the person says tht hollyhock subs need the RAW file if takumi kun 4...

if u noe maybe u can inform them...

they need it asap....please inform diz at other place too...

♥♥♥ >

OMG!! OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I'm trying hard to not to freak out but i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy! this is so awesome! thank you so much! this so exciting. i can't wait to see the actual movie. this is amazing!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiii!!!

here it is, prepare yourself.

rabbit4

247840_1757833073638_1473330469_31528926_2209098_n.jpg

OMG. I saw myself and I can't believe it. Arata-san and Shingyouji. The kiss of madness. Even Takumi and Gii never kissed like that

• Like 1

HELLO PEOPLE!!!!!!!! WHEN ARE WE GONNA BE ABLE TO WATCH IT? I'm about to crap my pants, I cannnnnnnnnnn't f*cking waaaaait >.

I can't wait for the 4th movie too! I'm A bit dissapointed that the main focus is not Takumi & Gii, but I'm not surprised since the movies plot still follow the novel and manga plot closely. I hope there will be a 5th movie with the focus back to Takumi & Gii relationship, because in the latest novel/manga Gii asked Takumi to meet his brother/family, their relationship is getting more serious and I want that to be realized in the movie/live action. As for the actors I hope Hamao Kyosuke and Daisuke Watanabe still casts as Takumi and Gii, their chemistry is just perfect as Takumi & Gii!

I just agree with heavenhell...

but I think in 4th part will also be a good story

because I liked the male actor who plays as shingyoji

he's so cute when playing as Misu's pair

arghh ... I can't wait that series much longer~

• 3 weeks later...

I can very well say Pure is one of the best and most romantic BL movies I have ever had the pleasure to watch.

It will be one of the most memorable to me.

It has affected me beyond measure and expectation.

so much so that I've gone as far as writing stories inspired from it which is quite a major thing for me since I would only write what truly affects me so deeply and this movie has gone to that level.

Might as well plug it here, heheh!

This is the first Misu x Shingyouji-inspired work I composed

This is the first oneshot I wrote

This is already a 2-part story which I call the Pureness arc

I'll jump into this discussion too ^_^

I enjoyed this movie alot, prob alot more than the previous Takumi films. I loved all the characterizations of all the characters as well. There was no moment where I got bored or hated it. The cinematography made me happy. I'm a huge cinematography buff, so at my third time watching it, I was enjoying the angles and how characters were placed in the frame. I feel like the director and his crew have improved a great deal. It shows in Pure and I can't wait to see the 5th film.

Scenes that I liked.

Where Arata was in the cafeteria talking with the other two guy characters and giving them relationship advice.

ALL the Arata and Shingyouj scenes. Every scene that they did together was on fire. I really felt their dysfunctional relationship lol. I felt soooo bad for Shingyouj at times tho. (well Arata was being a lil too possessive for my taste...) Kiss scenes were all SMEXY btw

The restaurant scene in the end, with all our main characters.

The opening shot, with the entrance exam. I thought was very well done. Subtle is what I want to use. I love when people can act well with little dialogue. If you can act with only your eyes and just expressions, I personally think you mastered the art of acting.

Yoshizawa OR Takabayashi (I forgot to match names...) Okay one of them was seeking adivice from Gii in his dorm room. I thought it was cute. He reminds me of a puppy, like Shingyouji.

Wow all these Uke's are puppys to me lol, except Takumi...a lil bit. Takumi has more of a backbone tho. I think...

Anyway film is a very well done Boys love movie. Good quality acting

• Like 2