• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Last_sky16

• yojichan

• j3dmed

• go-onder

Indeed... I noticed that too... he looks really nervous (very obvious especially around minute 3:00). And is it my impression, or Daisuke is also exaggerating a bit with the laughter to attract someone's attention (look at the scene where they are at the table)..... :msn_red_fox 7

You know for a time I thought Mao must be acting to get all us fans riled up over this. If he is, damn..he's one heck of a good actor to have pulled it off. But the thing is he's been consistent in the other Makings. He's ALWAYS nervous around Daisuke and pretty much the others.

I totally agree with you on Daisuke..He's such a FLIRT! OMG! You can't laugh that much without attracting very appealing attention to yourself. Because he's not laughing to annoy anyone. He's looks genuinely amused for the most part. I mean whatever it is that made him laugh (if I could understand Japanese) must have been really, really funny. But at the same time, I sense that he laughs because he's nervous too and hides it through laughing instead of being all serious like Mao. And yeah, he's really drawing attention to himself again. Such a flirt, I love it! hahahahahaha!!!

I rem in the Making of Takumi-kun 3 where they did that confrontation scene at Gii's room. Mao still had his arms around Daisuke the whole time and leaning on his back and looking so sweet and serious while Daisuke kept laughing and giggling the whole time. OMG! They're so funny. I love them both!

@yojichan

thanks for Both....

I still can not expect more to see it....:leaf15::5yoyo34::5yoyo34:

You are most welcome, my dear. There are some videos out there on Pure like interviews and such but sadly the ones I've seen so far are not English subbed. Makes me a sad panda.

You are most welcome, my dear. There are some videos out there on Pure like interviews and such but sadly the ones I've seen so far are not English subbed. Makes me a sad panda.

Yeah but you know better no subs than nothing...so i like to see the making ofs and all the others.

Take make the Time of Wating for the Movie tolerable....:hamtaro-005 (6):

Yeah but you know better no subs than nothing...so i like to see the making ofs and all the others.

Take make the Time of Wating for the Movie tolerable....:hamtaro-005 (6):

Your wish is my command. More Making of Pure videos.

This is the first part of the video focused on the stars of Pure - Baba Ryouma and Naito Taiki

[video=youtube;--qozyrVW70]

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

and this is the second part of the Making of Pure

[video=youtube;qdV1IEH-PHc]

Here's a third one

[video=youtube;pz1vr-peJe8]

And here's another one..It's long too. wow!

Enjoy, sweethearts!

• Like 3

And here's another one..It's long too. wow!

Enjoy, sweethearts!

I love it!!!!!

@Yojichan

Yojichan thx for posting!!! :leaf3:

@BLFreakgirl

Thx for asking for more Takumi Pure vids! :leaf5:

You're welcome my dears!

Credits go to those who have uploaded the videos on YT.

I posted them here but didn't watch them yet. It's only now that I finished watching all of them.

OMG!! OMG!!! Aren't those one of the most exciting scenes in the film? I AM SO EXCITED!!! I was really trying not to freak out. The second video TOTALLY made my day. OMG!! THE KISSU!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! So happy! I should dance. And it sounds like they were talking about it afterwards. kyaaaaaaa!!! *giggles* And here's the thing, this is the FIRST time we're seeing Misu kiss. I wanna scream. Love it when he was pulling Shingyouji's necktie. ahh!!! So seme. Yummy! Yummy!

I love it. Baba and Taiki have amazing chemistry. Gosh! I love them both. What I really love about them is that when they're not in character, they're just dudes talking. They're so laid back esp Baba who is so goofy. I like that Taiki engages with him. They're not shy with each other. You could feel they're just buddies.

And then when the camera is rolling...Baba just turns into Misu in a snap. He's serious. He's so seme. Even his voice changes. Baba doesn't exist anymore. You actually see Misu Arata come alive. And then Taiki transforms into Shingyouji in the flesh. It's not Taiki anymore who was just hanging out with Baba earlier. He's become this man who's so in love with Misu. Awesome, isn't it? And we got to see those scenes together. YAY!!!

I am so happy! OMG!

I am very impressed with those two.

And then we move on to Daisuke and Mao. Is it just me or is that the most uke shirt Mao is wearing? LOL. so cute. I'm observing a lot more about Mao and Daisuke's interaction on and off the camera with the last video since it's longer. I discover that it's so consistent. Mao is incredibly shy but you can sense he loves working with Daisuke if only he can get past the adorable shyness and self consciousness. You can catch him looking at Daisuke but Dai-chan can't look straight at him. It's obvious Daisuke likes him since he's being goofy with him a lot. And he likes working with Mao but you can really sense that "giddy tension" between them which does not exist between Baba and Taiki.

Gosh, I wish I knew how to speak and read Japanese. I would have subbed these all myself and share it with y'all.

Will try to look for more behind the scene Pure videos. YAY!

• Like 1

Is it just me or is that the most uke shirt Mao is wearing? LOL. so cute. I'm observing a lot more about Mao and Daisuke's interaction on and off the camera with the last video since it's longer. I discover that it's so consistent. Mao is incredibly shy but you can sense he loves working with Daisuke if only he can get past the adorable shyness and self consciousness. You can catch him looking at Daisuke but Dai-chan can't look straight at him. It's obvious Daisuke likes him since he's being goofy with him a lot. And he likes working with Mao but you can really sense that "giddy tension" between them which does not exist between Baba and Taiki.

Mao looks totally uke! The pink t-shirt, his attitude, the way he smiles looking in the ground... He's adorable!

And yes, I can sense the "tension" between he and Dai... I don't know...but it's obvious this guys love to work with each other... :D

Mao looks totally uke! The pink t-shirt, his attitude, the way he smiles looking in the ground... He's adorable!

And yes, I can sense the "tension" between he and Dai... I don't know...but it's obvious this gays love to work with each other... :D

waitasecond..gays?

Are you saying that Mao and Dai-chan are gay for real?

Oh wow.

Anyhoo..

Here's two more promotional videos for Pure.

This is a cast talk but no Gii. Strange.

And here's a sweet sweet movie plug by Baba and Taiki. so cute! So goofy!

Enjoy!

i think Taiki lookz better in the cast talk....so cute n chubbier...like in the cast talk when Babaryo acting as arata...

and also when Taiki give his speech....ahaha...so cute...

he also called babaryo "Baba-chan"....

• Like 1

Waaah!

I wanna call him Baba-chan now.

they're so perfect together with Taiki.

I wanna hug them both.

I mean in the cast, I feel like Taiki and Baba are the types I would like to hang out with.

If it's Mao and the cute as a button look he has, I just might arm myself with a camera and click, click, click.

With Daisuke..that's different..I might behave like Mao around him. The man is crazy gorgeous! OMG!

ohmigod, i think i'm the only one who didn't know that there was going to be a part 4 =^_^= oh well, now i really can't wait to see it!!!! i'm positive that it's going to be as sweet and amazing as the other 3 parts. Takumi-kun hwaiting!

Awwww~~~

With the number of Takumi-kun fans here in the forums, you're gonna be updated for sure. Just keep checking the Takumi-kun threads.

No Takumi-kun fan will be left behind. We take care of our own. hehehe!! ♥ ♥ ♥

Takumi-kun: Pure please please come our way, we need you!

waitasecond..gays?

Are you saying that Mao and Dai-chan are gay for real?

Oh wow.

Anyhoo..

Noooo! Sorry... I mispelled! I wanted to say "guys"...

PS: I edited my previous post :D

Waaah!

I wanna call him Baba-chan now.

they're so perfect together with Taiki.

I wanna hug them both.

I mean in the cast, I feel like Taiki and Baba are the types I would like to hang out with.

i know....so cute...somehow i keep replaying the button....i juz think they're so cute....

like Dai and Mao...they're so perfect...except tht Mao n Dai is more sweeter while Taiki n Babaryo is more to goofy couple

i wanna hangout with them too....and i wanna pinch Taiki's face.....so cute...

i think i wont stop laughing with Babaryo's goofiness while pinching Taiki's face....ahaha...

• Like 1

OMG!

I've read that Bibou no Detail was Baba's first film and he totally nailed the character of Misu.

Isn't that awesome?

He's surrounded by experienced actors yet he held his own and tackling a major character at that one. I think what additionally makes it awesome is that he was so good at it that they cast him to reprise his role as Misu in the 4th Takumi-kun film. He's THAT good. The Shingyouji role was cast to someone else.

For me that's something worth noticing about.

• Like 2

ya...if thre's another series of takumi-kun i dun want Taiki got replace...

i think he and Babaryo got chemistry....same like Mao and Dai...

I agree from what I've seen so far in the making and the trailer, Taiki is proving to be effective for the role of Shingyouji. Not to mention he has great chemistry with Baba-chan. ♥

Gosh, I wish they had cast him already in Takumi-kun 3. T__T

• Like 1

lol there a making scene i watch hohoho it's so funny when Daisuke tease Baba...lol..and both look still shy..i mean Baba and Taiki.

Gosh, I wish they had cast him already in Takumi-kun 3. T__T

totally agree 101%....lol

Taiki really makes Shingyouji looks like cute puppy...:hamtaro-005 (8):

Okay, so I was told that the reason why we won't be seeing any English subbed version for Pure yet is because have to wait at least for a week or two after 27th of May because the DVD for Pure will only be released after 27th May.

YAY!!!

This is so exciting! ♥