Miro

I can't wait to see the 4th part of the series, Takumi-kun Pure. What do you expect it will be like?

I just loved the other 3 parts and the couple Gii-Takumi and now I feel somehow strange when thinking that the main characters will be Misu and Shingyoji.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Last_sky16

• yojichan

• j3dmed

• go-onder

Yeah, I perfectly understand how you feel. :hamtaro-005 (6): It's such a pitty they will focus on Mizu and Shingyoji! I just loved Takumi and Gii and now everything would be so interesting, to see how their relation goes further... In fact the series is called Takumi-kun... so how can Takumi himself be a secondary character???

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

erm..im just read the sinopsis my friend send to me..and it's more about Misu and shingyoji part..but Gii and Takumi also not disappointed me...huhuhu...can't wait for the DVD...

But I think Takumi and Gii appear only in a few sequences... and I feel so sorry about that cause I love them sooooo!!!!!! :leaf7:

me too :msn_red_fox 18>

I jusst know to wait and hopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................XD

I will count everyday until this drama is releasedddd...........:8yoyo13:

:5yoyo21: (lol im so crazy....huh huh.....)

I can't wait to see the 4th part of the series, Takumi-kun Pure. What do you expect it will be like?

I just loved the other 3 parts and the couple Gii-Takumi and now I feel somehow strange when thinking that the main characters will be Mizu and Shingyoji.

wh...wha....what the.....f....fissshhh????

>

why do they change the main charactersss? I totally disagree with thisss......*angry.....*!!!

I'm like the really crazyspazztic Takumi-kun series fan. The reason for this is I watched the series backwards! LOL

I watched Takumi-kun 3 first. So crazy! I kept watching it at least once every day! That's how hopeless I was. When I found out that there was a part 2, I thought I was gonna go insane. Mao and Daisuke were so electric!!

Logic tells me that if there's a part 2 then there's a part 1. But after watching part 1, uhm...let's just say I'm glad they kept the actor who played Aikake-kun (Gii's confidante). I can't watch it without cringing. The acting was just...

But it's because of Takumi-kun 3 that I became drawn to Araat Misu. I'm like OMG! Here's a guy who can hold his own with Gii. Here's a guy who's definitely not Team Gii. Misu has his own team.

When he did that standoff with Gii...I was like...cramps! He's so hot. But of course...I'm a diehard Takumi x Gii lover. For awhile I really thought he was gonna take Takumi away from Gii.

So when I saw the trailer for Takumi-kun 4: Pure...I thought I am so gonna lose my mind this time. Because I freakin' love Misu and Shingyouji. I'm glad that they picked another actor to play the part for Shingyouji 'cause the other guy didn't seem to meet the standards. I think this guy is much closer to the character. The other guy from Takumi-kun 3 didn't seem like Misu's lover but more like just a groupie really.

I really like that they're gonna delve into this relationship this time. Of course, I'm one of the many who was very hopeful that this was gonna center on Takumi and Gii but it's okay. At least, it's following the manga. I was able to read what was happening in the manga with regards to Misu and Shingyouji and I can't wait to see it onscreen as to how they are gonna pull it off.

I love it 'cause Misu's SO POSSESSIVE. SO SEME! I'mgonnasquirmlikeaschoolgirlnow. LOL

I am really looking forward to watching this with English subtitles, of course. Takumi-kun 2 and 3 were such a keeper and I have very high hopes that part 4 will be too.

• Like 1

I can't wait for the 4th movie too! I'm A bit dissapointed that the main focus is not Takumi & Gii, but I'm not surprised since the movies plot still follow the novel and manga plot closely. I hope there will be a 5th movie with the focus back to Takumi & Gii relationship, because in the latest novel/manga Gii asked Takumi to meet his brother/family, their relationship is getting more serious and I want that to be realized in the movie/live action. As for the actors I hope Hamao Kyosuke and Daisuke Watanabe still casts as Takumi and Gii, their chemistry is just perfect as Takumi & Gii!

i also can´t wait for it....

yeah it is bad that Gii & Takumi not the Main Couple in the 4 Part...

but i´m happy to see them

• Like 1

I can never agree more. Their chemistry is just so good! They insanely look so cute together too. So addictive to watch.

A fifth movie would be wonderful. It's almost like wishing for a gift from someone.

I hope they answer our wishes and actually make one so we can all calm down and watch further on what happens to Gii and Takumi's relationship.

There is just so much more to tell. They can't possibly run out of stories at this rate.

• Like 2

I can never agree more. Their chemistry is just so good! They insanely look so cute together too. So addictive to watch.

A fifth movie would be wonderful. It's almost like wishing for a gift from someone.

I heard from some ppl that this is the last part of the series.:cuteonion24: But I guess they were just speculating, I think it's nothing official yet. Hope they are wrong!

• Like 2

I heard from some ppl that this is the last part of the series.:cuteonion24: But I guess they were just speculating, I think it's nothing official yet. Hope they are wrong!

i guess i heard that too...

i should be the last Part...

but i also hope that it is not true....

• Like 1

I sincerely hope they just keep going until the manga ends (or is it already finished?) then they have to keep doing it all the way till the last chapter of the manga until there's no more story to tell.

We wanna see these characters grow up more. More conflicts and challenges coming their way and see how they deal with it while still remaining devoted to each other.

I mean...it will still work 'cause it's not like Daisuke and Hamao are gonna look not hot anymore. They're so cute, it's not almost a sin!

*spazzes*

That's like 3 months ago already.

We need to hold hands together and hope that someone with an amazing heart brimming with love for the series would English sub it and share it with us all.

i hope too that somewhere hast a big heart and sub it....

the only thing what we can do ist wait and look the other 3 Parts till the 4 is sub!

yaeh...I'm still waiting for part 4...let's just pray and hope someone will translate the movie...I already boring with trailer...

nobody upload this movie even Japan RAW...how sad... T_T

Something to tide us over

I love watching the Making of Pure

Notice how Daisuke is almost dying of laughter while Mao is trying to be undisturbed.

Notice how Baba is teasing Mao and Mao's all shy and demure.

Notice how gross Baba is. Gosh! The guy is sooooooooooo goofy, I swear!

I think Mao's really nervous around Daisuke. He can't seem to behave properly on the camera.

Oh so cute!!! OMG! Enjoy the love.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

And here's an English-subbed trailer. Enjoy, my darlings!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 3

I think Mao's really nervous around Daisuke. He can't seem to behave properly on the camera.[/Quote]

Indeed... I noticed that too... he looks really nervous (very obvious especially around minute 3:00). And is it my impression, or Daisuke is also exaggerating a bit with the laughter to attract someone's attention (look at the scene where they are at the table)..... :msn_red_fox 7