Miro

I'm relatively new to the whole BL thing, so it definitely surprised me a little to hear him say that and for it to actually be romantic. In a setting like this, i can kinda see how it would be good to be told that you're someone's posession but it's more or less like what you said, it's not something that i would personally like to hear:)

human equivalent of eaten puppy???...my dear did u even understand the story??.. did u even read the manga??? wow diz is te first time i met someone who said tht...for me the 3rd movie shingyouji is like a seme...

ok maybe u liked tht but not for us who is quite picky and artistic...

bl movie for us not juz about hot scene or something like tht...

shingyouji (Taiki) really showed a great performance which makes me spechless...the way he xpress his emotions really took my heart... i cried of the emotions showed by him... the real thing is if u really do pay attention to him u'll find te deep emotions between him and Misu... oh ya of course u dun becoz u ady hate him and not paying attention to the emotions...

well u can talk back to me as hate as u want but i think u misunderstand the story... u didnt even want to understand a much as we did...

but saying taiki as a beaten puppy really over reacting...

very not relevant.. cant see 3 of us try to say tht??

we all have our own thought but we never say bad things bout the actors becoz we do think...nobody is perfect...plus dz is taiki first time on movie...

but i ady think he did the best performance...

there is no need a word to say i love u but iady can feel te strong devotion between misu n shingyouji...

• Like 2

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Last_sky16

• yojichan

• j3dmed

• go-onder

human equivalent of eaten puppy???...my dear did u even understand the story??.. did u even read the manga??? wow diz is te first time i met someone who said tht...for me the 3rd movie shingyouji is like a seme...

ok maybe u liked tht but not for us who is quite picky and artistic...

bl movie for us not juz about hot scene or something like tht...

shingyouji (Taiki) really showed a great performance which makes me spechless...the way he xpress his emotions really took my heart... i cried of the emotions showed by him... the real thing is if u really do pay attention to him u'll find te deep emotions between him and Misu... oh ya of course u dun becoz u ady hate him and not paying attention to the emotions...

well u can talk back to me as hate as u want but i think u misunderstand the story... u didnt even want to understand a much as we did...

but saying taiki as a beaten puppy really over reacting...

very not relevant.. cant see 3 of us try to say tht??

we all have our own thought but we never say bad things bout the actors becoz we do think...nobody is perfect...plus dz is taiki first time on movie...

but i ady think he did the best performance...

there is no need a word to say i love u but iady can feel te strong devotion between misu n shingyouji...

With all due respect, i'm entitled to not like a movie,and even so, i said that i LIKED Pure, just not as much as the other 2 i saw. And about the whole beaten puppy thing (which i also said that i regretted calling him that), it wasn't an attack against the actor per se, it was against the direction. I also said a few times how much i liked Shingyojii in the third movie and while i was disapointed with how he was portrayed i definitely still liked the character and was rooting for him to end up with Misu.

Look, more power to you if you enjoyed the movie more than i did, but please don't treat me like an idiot for not having the same tastes as you

With all due respect, i'm entitled to not like a movie,and even so, i said that i LIKED Pure, just not as much as the other 2 i saw. And about the whole beaten puppy thing (which i also said that i regretted calling him that), it wasn't an attack against the actor per se, it was against the direction. I also said a few times how much i liked Shingyojii in the third movie and while i was disapointed with how he was portrayed i definitely still liked the character and was rooting for him to end up with Misu.

Look, more power to you if you enjoyed the movie more than i did, but please don't treat me like an idiot for not having the same tastes as you

well firstly im not saying u r an idiot but the way u say words is like a curt who could make the actor sad...

the director is devoted to the manga...nothing he could do... us takumi fans gotta understand that itz a manga based story...

we respect all the person who didnt think the same as us...but

we hate when people bashing the actors especially me as taiki's fan... he'too cute to be called a beaten puppy..

im sure u feel the same if we bash ur fav actor too...

so PEACE!!! no fight between takumi fans!!!

• Like 1

well firstly im not saying u r an idiot but the way u say words is like a curt who could make the actor sad...

the director is devoted to the manga...nothing he could do... us takumi fans gotta understand that itz a manga based story...

we hate when people bashing the actors especially me as taiki's fan... he'too cute to be called a beaten puppy..

oh, i totally understand, it does suck when an actor you like gets bashed. I apologize if I went to far, because it really wasn't my intention:)

• Like 1

Maybe I was being too harsh with Pure's Shingyojii. I think because i liked Bidou no Detail's version of him so much, my expectations were a little too high. I definitely understand why he latched onto Misu, and I loved the scene where Arata confronted him on why he didn't visit while he was sick, because it felt like it was the first time anyone had done this to him. I just felt through most of the movie, Shingyojii was being a bit too...passive, i guess? But in retrospect i regret calling him spineless

Thank you so much for that. That means a lot to us Taiki fans. :)

Although I can understand that you would say think Shingyouji was a bit too passive. But that's their relationship. In fact, I think for most of the time, he and Misu have been actively passive-aggressive at each other. I mean Shingyouji confessed to him first, running around looking for him, following him, telling him he loves him..those kinds of activities are very aggressive for Misu's character and he reacts passively by ignoring him and pretending he's not fazed by it. And when Shingyouji backs up and does the passive thing, Misu reacts aggressively by confronting him the way he did at the restaurant scene and the dressing room.

I agree, the subplot was weak. It was a tad bit interesting, but we did not need it.

I think you're not the only one who feels that Arata's treatment to shingyoji was uncomfortable. There were comments elsewhere that had the same complaint. For me I was disturbed and did not mind it at the same time. (Yea doesn't make sense) As a reader of boy love manga since I was 17, I'm practically desensitized to the "possession romance" thing because in so many of those yaoi/BL mangas alot of characters relationships were like that. So I was like "Eh, nothing new." I don't like that whole possession thing either, so I don't go screaming and being all fangirly about it, I just think its okay I guess. I hope I made sense. I'm neutral. I'm not supportive of those dysfunctional relationships, but at the same time I can sit through it. I dunno. I'm glad its all fantasy world. In the real world, I called that type of relationship emotionally abusive, but that's just me. :p

Anyway its always good to read a diff opinion about a movie. so yay ^^

I really like your take on this. I've been immersed in yaoi for years myself and I've had more than my share of reading and watching uncomfortable relationships. Yes, I agree it does look uncomfortable because in a perfect world, we want to be showered with love and we don't feel the need to be so scared about it or anything. We all just want to feel good and not have such a complicated romance. But that's not how it was portrayed in Pure between Misu and Shingyouji. They were different. They were made to look complicated because of their characters.

But yes, I also totally agree with you on the subplot thing. It was a tad bit interesting but unnecessary. It was okay but it wasn't all that. It would have been really nice if those 2 actors had some chemistry at least. :(

I understand about dysfunctional relationships in the real world. Yes, it really is emotionally abusive. I've had my share of scars to prove it but that's another issue altogether. Hehe! It's one thing to look at it in a fantasy and another thing to actually experience it in real life. Like you, I'm glad it's fanstasy. :) The whole possession romance thing is rather cliche and very popular in BL plots and a lot of them can be rather boring. Yet the way they approached it in Pure for me, I think, was rather beautiful.

YAY! to different opinions! :D

I'm relatively new to the whole BL thing, so it definitely surprised me a little to hear him say that and for it to actually be romantic. In a setting like this, i can kinda see how it would be good to be told that you're someone's posession but it's more or less like what you said, it's not something that i would personally like to hear:)

Like I've mentioned before this kind of plot is so common in BL romance. This is just one of the many. I mean even Takumi's aphephobia is quite popular in so many BL romance stories as well. The longer you delve into the BL universe, you will understand more and more and realize for yourself why they happen, what makes them tick, and all that. It can be a desensitizing experience for some fans. :) And then it can also be a pleasurable experience for some fans too.

oh, i totally understand, it does suck when an actor you like gets bashed. I apologize if I went to far, because it really wasn't my intention:)

@go-onder: I'm really glad that we were all able to voice out different opinions of the movie. Bottom line, despite all our differences of opinions regarding it, we all liked the movie. Our ratings may be different from each other but we all still liked the movie. None of us thought that it was a huge waste of time. And for that we can all agree. :)

It really does suck when someone you love gets bashed whether it's in a fantasy setting or the real world. Someone's always bound to get hurt in the process, directly or indirectly. As a Taiki fan, I admit, I really got offended but reading your further comments, I'm trying to understand where you're coming from since you're still new with the BL world. Emotions can run very high here. It's gonna be a wild ride but you're gonna have lots of fun, I guarantee! :)

Last_sky16 and I really love Taiki. We do have personal opinions of our own regarding the other actors but we won't air them out here in a very negative light in respect for the fans who love them. But I'm really glad we can all move past this and just enjoy ourselves. Thank you so much for this lively discussion in this thread.

• Like 2

Thank you so much for that. That means a lot to us Taiki fans. :)

Although I can understand that you would say think Shingyouji was a bit too passive. But that's their relationship. In fact, I think for most of the time, he and Misu have been actively passive-aggressive at each other. I mean Shingyouji confessed to him first, running around looking for him, following him, telling him he loves him..those kinds of activities are very aggressive for Misu's character and he reacts passively by ignoring him and pretending he's not fazed by it. And when Shingyouji backs up and does the passive thing, Misu reacts aggressively by confronting him the way he did at the restaurant scene and the dressing room.

I really like your take on this. I've been immersed in yaoi for years myself and I've had more than my share of reading and watching uncomfortable relationships. Yes, I agree it does look uncomfortable because in a perfect world, we want to be showered with love and we don't feel the need to be so scared about it or anything. We all just want to feel good and not have such a complicated romance. But that's not how it was portrayed in Pure between Misu and Shingyouji. They were different. They were made to look complicated because of their characters.

But yes, I also totally agree with you on the subplot thing. It was a tad bit interesting but unnecessary. It was okay but it wasn't all that. It would have been really nice if those 2 actors had some chemistry at least. :(

I understand about dysfunctional relationships in the real world. Yes, it really is emotionally abusive. I've had my share of scars to prove it but that's another issue altogether. Hehe! It's one thing to look at it in a fantasy and another thing to actually experience it in real life. Like you, I'm glad it's fanstasy. :) The whole possession romance thing is rather cliche and very popular in BL plots and a lot of them can be rather boring. Yet the way they approached it in Pure for me, I think, was rather beautiful.

YAY! to different opinions! :D

Like I've mentioned before this kind of plot is so common in BL romance. This is just one of the many. I mean even Takumi's aphephobia is quite popular in so many BL romance stories as well. The longer you delve into the BL universe, you will understand more and more and realize for yourself why they happen, what makes them tick, and all that. It can be a desensitizing experience for some fans. :) And then it can also be a pleasurable experience for some fans too.

@go-onder: I'm really glad that we were all able to voice out different opinions of the movie. Bottom line, despite all our differences of opinions regarding it, we all liked the movie. Our ratings may be different from each other but we all still liked the movie. None of us thought that it was a huge waste of time. And for that we can all agree. :)

It really does suck when someone you love gets bashed whether it's in a fantasy setting or the real world. Someone's always bound to get hurt in the process, directly or indirectly. As a Taiki fan, I admit, I really got offended but reading your further comments, I'm trying to understand where you're coming from since you're still new with the BL world. Emotions can run very high here. It's gonna be a wild ride but you're gonna have lots of fun, I guarantee! :)

Last_sky16 and I really love Taiki. We do have personal opinions of our own regarding the other actors but we won't air them out here in a very negative light in respect for the fans who love them. But I'm really glad we can all move past this and just enjoy ourselves. Thank you so much for this lively discussion in this thread.

You bring up a really good point about the passive-agressive-ness of Misu and Shingyojii's relationship. There does seem to be a constant shift between who has "control" of the relationship, which i think really sets them apart from Takumi and Gii. And seeing how Misu reacts when the ball is in Shingyojii's court is really entertaining, so if ever there are more movies involving these two, i hope they at least somewhat keep this trend.

One thing i really appreciated about this discussion is that we were able to be civil, which unfortunatly doesn't happen that often in other places. And if a movie is capable of bringing in healthy debate, then it's doing it's job

• Like 3

You bring up a really good point about the passive-agressive-ness of Misu and Shingyojii's relationship. There does seem to be a constant shift between who has "control" of the relationship, which i think really sets them apart from Takumi and Gii. And seeing how Misu reacts when the ball is in Shingyojii's court is really entertaining, so if ever there are more movies involving these two, i hope they at least somewhat keep this trend.

One thing i really appreciated about this discussion is that we were able to be civil, which unfortunatly doesn't happen that often in other places. And if a movie is capable of bringing in healthy debate, then it's doing it's job

Oh thank you so much. Yeah I totally agree with you on that. That constant shift between them is what really sets them apart from Takumi and Gii. They bring in something different for the series and makes everything much more interesting in retrospect. The push-pull between them. It's incredibly entertaining, yes and also very heartwarming. I really love their scenes together. It makes me laugh, makes me smile, makes me hot and makes me cry.

Yes, we are so hoping that somehow they have a spinoff series just for Misu and Shingyouji. I dunno...we can always dream for something like that to happen. Dreams are free, might as well dream all the way! But if these two actors are cast together in another BL film which is not related to Takumi-kun anymore..I'm sure I will do everything I can to be able to watch it because I really admire their talent and chemistry.

Yes, I am very glad we can all be civil about the discussion. It does make me sad that this kind of civility is not evident in other places too. I've had experiences with other groups discussions and it really sucks when it's the admin/group owner/moderator who not only make the situation worse but actually instigate more trouble for the members who are just voicing out their opinion. They end up bullying some of the members who do not agree with them and these members end up leaving. It's really irresponsible. They become so mean and the issue remains unresolved and people already hurt in the process and some go as far as hating the fandom because of it. It's really sad.

But I'm really happy that our discussion in Pure is open for healthy debate. :D

• Like 2

here we go...thatz how we do it...^o^

now i wanna give u a BIG HUG and apologize if i lost my temper too..im really that kind of person..

so GOMEN NE...i dun want u to think us..TaikiBaba fans is selfish jerks...

and thatz so rite...yojichan and I really adore Taiki..we even call him as our bunny...^w^

we call ourself bunny and thatz how much we love him...

so when u say something like tht..itz really hurting us...

but now....we cooled down becoz u cooled down...we are friends right???...NYAPPY~~~

and also...we do hope diz couple could get their own spin off movie...

their relationship is so unique and lovely...

it'll be my greatest day if thatz happen...lol

• Like 2

Okay, I re read the whole debate. omg I'm glad there was no crazy argument. Yay no fighting or I'll kick all of you :p (jokin)

BUT I'm confused, not EVERYONE is going to adore the same things we like guys. I have friends that dislike on my favorite actor/singer, but I shrug it off and say "well thats their opinion, I'll live"

It would be boring if everyone in the world had the same opinion. I like reading diff point of views. Its awesome.

Glad everyone is cooled down.

• Like 2

here we go...thatz how we do it...^o^

now i wanna give u a BIG HUG and apologize if i lost my temper too..im really that kind of person..

so GOMEN NE...i dun want u to think us..TaikiBaba fans is selfish jerks...

and thatz so rite...yojichan and I really adore Taiki..we even call him as our bunny...^w^

we call ourself bunny and thatz how much we love him...

so when u say something like tht..itz really hurting us...

but now....we cooled down becoz u cooled down...we are friends right???...NYAPPY~~~

and also...we do hope diz couple could get their own spin off movie...

their relationship is so unique and lovely...

it'll be my greatest day if thatz happen...lol

Honestly, don't worry about it, there are no hard feelings at all. It's nice to see people so invested in a movie. And it really would make sense that they spin off with these characters, if anything i kinda felt that was the reason for this movie.

and thanks for the kind words Kooly, but i'm a guy though:P

• Like 1

Honestly, don't worry about it, there are no hard feelings at all. It's nice to see people so invested in a movie. And it really would make sense that they spin off with these characters, if anything i kinda felt that was the reason for this movie.

and thanks for the kind words Kooly, but i'm a guy though:P

oh no lol. Sorry. Well I shall correct my quote. ^^

• Like 1

Ooooh! I totally hope that would be the reason for it. There is a definite fan base for the pairing already. I dunno how these things work in Japan though. Can fans petition for it? If there's an online petition for a Misu x Shingyouji spinoff movie, heck, I'll sign it! I'll ask all my friends to sign it. ♥

Okay, I re read the whole debate. omg I'm glad there was no crazy argument. Yay no fighting or I'll kick all of you :p (jokin)

BUT I'm confused, not EVERYONE is going to adore the same things we like guys. I have friends that dislike on my favorite actor/singer, but I shrug it off and say "well thats their opinion, I'll live"

It would be boring if everyone in the world had the same opinion. I like reading diff point of views. Its awesome.

Glad everyone is cooled down.

Hehehe! I didn't think there would be crazy arguments either. Passionate, yes but nothing crazy. I wouldn't have the patience to put up with irresponsible comments from people who cannot back it up. I actually love reading different opinions on any subject matter provided they can defend their views strongly and one can really sense how much they believe in it. The discussion becomes more engaging and I also like that because of them I am able to see things that I've overlooked from my POV. So it's all great.

But when some people just talk out of their butts just to instigate trouble and have nothing to back up their opinion and just leave annoying one-liner comments...oooooooh! that really irritates the heck out of me. In most cases, I will ignore the comment since it's such a waste of time and sometimes I will challenge it but I have almost zero patience with people like that. I might as well deny them what they desire the most...and that's attention. hehehe!

• Like 1

Ooooh! I totally hope that would be the reason for it. There is a definite fan base for the pairing already. I dunno how these things work in Japan though. Can fans petition for it? If there's an online petition for a Misu x Shingyouji spinoff movie, heck, I'll sign it! I'll ask all my friends to sign it. ♥

Hehehe! I didn't think there would be crazy arguments either. Passionate, yes but nothing crazy. I wouldn't have the patience to put up with irresponsible comments from people who cannot back it up. I actually love reading different opinions on any subject matter provided they can defend their views strongly and one can really sense how much they believe in it. The discussion becomes more engaging and I also like that because of them I am able to see things that I've overlooked from my POV. So it's all great.

But when some people just talk out of their butts just to instigate trouble and have nothing to back up their opinion and just leave annoying one-liner comments...oooooooh! that really irritates the heck out of me. In most cases, I will ignore the comment since it's such a waste of time and sometimes I will challenge it but I have almost zero patience with people like that. I might as well deny them what they desire the most...and that's attention. hehehe!

PETITION FOR THEM???...i wish there's one...gosh...one movie is not enough for me...T^T

im sure if thre's any petitions...many people will sign it becoz im seeing an increasing positive reviews bout this couple...

I NEED SPIN OFF!!!....

and my friends at school also love M x S couple so much...

they keep asking me..."June..why are they got one movie??...why??...why???"..it gives me headache to explain...

how to explain the same things so many times??...but i feel happy they love the couple as much as i am...^^

im totally agree with u..

ahahaha..fighting is the worst thing that will happen in a page or forum...

i juz hate people bashing each other and wanna starts a fight...

im glad there's no any person like that here...ahaha

and im glad we didnt fight against each other too eventhough we have different thoughts...

yojichan and i surely dun want any fights or starting any fights here...

we are not a gangster...*imagine if we are...but we didnt suit the characteristics at all*...lol

• Like 1

PETITION FOR THEM???...i wish there's one...gosh...one movie is not enough for me...T^T

im sure if thre's any petitions...many people will sign it becoz im seeing an increasing positive reviews bout this couple...

I NEED SPIN OFF!!!....

they keep asking me..."June..why are they got one movie??...why??...why???"..it gives me headache to explain...

how to explain the same things so many times??...but i feel happy they love the couple as much as i am...^^

and im glad we didnt fight against each other too eventhough we have different thoughts...

we are not a gangster...*imagine if we are...but we didnt suit the characteristics at all*...lol

LOL

and suddenly i'm imagining you and I as gangsters but we're wearing bunny ears..^^

I think no one will take us seriously. LOL

kawaii bunny gangsters...people will chase us so they can pinch us.

gangster fail! XD

awwww~ i think the clamor for a spinoff won't die. i would love to help explain to your friends why there's only one movie...that way i have an excuse to keep talking about Misu and shingyouji. ahahahahaha!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ *shoujo bubbles*

• Like 1

LOL

and suddenly i'm imagining you and I as gangsters but we're wearing bunny ears..^^

I think no one will take us seriously. LOL

kawaii bunny gangsters...people will chase us so they can pinch us.

gangster fail! XD

awwww~ i think the clamor for a spinoff won't die. i would love to help explain to your friends why there's only one movie...that way i have an excuse to keep talking about Misu and shingyouji. ahahahahaha!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ *shoujo bubbles*

totally true...u and i...gangsters??...with bunny ear???...FAIL...ahaha

instead of people scared of us...i think they'll take us as a joke....

but i love imagining that...gangsters who wears bunny ears...interesting..o__O

ahaha....im very grateful if u are able to do so...

they are not yaoi fan...the only BL movie they watched is Pure...so is kinda hard to explain clearly...

but honestly...im kinda enjoying explaining about misu and shingyouji a lot...ahahah

I NEED SPIN OFF!!!....

Part of me is really bummed that Takumi-Kun 5 is the last Daisuke/Kyousuke installment, mainly because Hamao was the reason i got into this series. But the more i think about it, the more the Arata/Shingyojii relationship is growing on me and it really will be a mistake, i think, to just let it slide by especially after all the developement they put into it.

I do have a question though. At the end of Pure, Misu tells Shingi not to get too close to Takumi otherwise he would start getting jealous. Do you guys think that gels with what happened in Detail? I mean, Arata seemed to really like Takumi there. Makes me wonder if their friendship is gonna change in 5

• Like 1

Part of me is really bummed that Takumi-Kun 5 is the last Daisuke/Kyousuke installment, mainly because Hamao was the reason i got into this series. But the more i think about it, the more the Arata/Shingyojii relationship is growing on me and it really will be a mistake, i think, to just let it slide by especially after all the developement they put into it.

I do have a question though. At the end of Pure, Misu tells Shingi not to get too close to Takumi otherwise he would start getting jealous. Do you guys think that gels with what happened in Detail? I mean, Arata seemed to really like Takumi there. Makes me wonder if their friendship is gonna change in 5

Oh god, me too. It does feel like like a shame that this will be the last Takumi-kun installment. You just want it to go on forever and ever but I also understand why they have to end it. We already have 5 movies to tide us over. But yes, they did so much development for Misu and Shingyouji's characters that you really would want to have that relationship further explored. YAY! ♥

Uhm...in answer to your question.....hmmm...I had to squeal like a schoolgirl thinking about it. *kicks self* Sorry! I just love Misu and Shingyouji so much. I'm so hopeless. *kicks self more*

Okay so here goes...basing on how Misu behaves towards Hayama from the very beginning...it starts off as being snarky at him because he's fully aware of Hayama's relationship with Gii. And for some reason being his roommate comes off like some kind of a joke to him. Of all people, he gets to share the room with the lover of his "enemy"! Yet at the same time, Misu is not a coldhearted man. He is also aware of Hayama's psychological condition and that makes him concerned. I think he likes Hayama because he's a good kid. But he also knows how persuasive Hayama can be and that "closeness' is what irritates him when Shingyouji and Hayama are together. He doesn't like that influence rubbing off on Shingyouji. I think one of the reasons that draws Misu towards Shingyouji is how well they balance each other. When the other is being aggressive, the other becomes passive and vise versa. And they can be both quite confrontational when need be.

To Misu, Hayama is not the confrontational type. He can be quite passive most of the time in his perception and he doesn't want that for Shingyouji. He likes him the way he is. I don't think it's jealousy, it's more of Hayama's influence that bothers Misu more. Because based on the way Hayama reacted towards Gii, he regressed to his old self. Misu strongly felt some serious intervention had to be done. But what bothered him was that Shingyouji was closing himself as well towards him in Pure and it probably reminded him of Hayama back in Bibou no Detail. And he's aware how friendly these two are.

But as far as friendship is concerned...there will probably be some slight changes but nothing drastic. Misu respects Hayama and he does want what's best for him as a person. Shingyouji is special.

• Like 3

As Yojichan said... I just want to add little more...

It don't matter you like the other person, think about your boyfriend or girlfriend are going out with you friend more then you are and get close to each other. And your friend has lover, who are way better then your boyfriend or girlfriend...

So you know they are just go out as friend but still you feel jealous over them...

You might get upset with your friend but you are not going to turn your back again for you friend...

Also, Misu are very possessive person... He think that Shingyouji is belong to he not any one else...

So, Misu still like Takumi... but, he don't want them to be too close to each other with he isn't around...

Well even he is around if they act more closer then he might not be o.k... --;;;

• Like 3

yojichan and Hama is so right...^o^

Misu is a possessive person...he only wants his shingyouji to be HIS and only HIS...

so eventhough he cares bout Takumi but as yojichan said he just care bout him becoz he's a good kid....

and i think he didnt like how often shingyouji go for Takumi more than him...

and the influence Takumi gave to shingyouji is what irritates him more...

he didnt want shingyouji to changed to another person..as u can see at the end of Pure....

shingyouji is a bit changed and thatz what borders Misu more...

itz all about Misu's possessiveness and how he wants ONLY him who could give any influence to shingyouji...

as both yojichan and Hama said...

Misu is still cares bout Takumi...he even helped takumi and gii in the 6th movie...

but only him could do that and NOT shingyouji...

owner can help another couple but he didnt want his pet to get involve...

i dun think it'll change the relationships between them...they're still friends...

misu and his shingyouji while takumi with gii....all is in the right place...

• Like 3

Thanks for all the interesting answers. I actually never really realised that Takumi could have that kind of influence on others

• Like 1

Thanks for all the interesting answers. I actually never really realised that Takumi could have that kind of influence on others

Well Takumi-kun series is all about the relationship between each other...

Not only Takumi and Gii, but people around them...

All of them are give and take of some influence in each other...

So, Takumi do have some influence on Misu and Shingyouji...

Because of Takumi and Gii that everyone get together somehow...

So it is nature that Takumi influence Shingyouji... that Misu don't want to... ^^;;;

• Like 1

ahahaha...Takumi could bring an influence to the person near him...

u can see how shingyouji turns to a bit dramatic at the last scene....lol

and thatz wat Misu hates it...

he only wants his cute and childlish shingyouji...>.

• Like 3

As Hama and June said..

Misu is one really possessive guy. :)

I was trying to explore other reasons for his behavior other than his possessive streak but yeah...that's highly unavoidable. As much as he's concerned about Hayama's growing influence on his lover but hanging out with him a little too much can be quite irritating for someone like him even if he's fully aware it's just friendship...this is Misu we're talking about. :D

He once loved Sagara-san at some point in his life but this feelings were never returned because Sagara-san pursued Gii whom Gii declined. And now Misu has Shingyouji who completely adores him and there is no way in the universe was he gonna lose Shingyouji to anyone. And for all we know, Misu still has that tiny ache in his heart for what he's lost before to Gii. To him Hayama is a representation of Gii and vise versa, so to see his lover getting too close to Hayama like that can ignite certain feelings he's been trying to overcome.

Misu is the type of person who doesn't like anyone getting in his way of what he wants and especially what is his. ♥

• Like 2

As Hama and June said..

Misu is one really possessive guy. :)

I was trying to explore other reasons for his behavior other than his possessive streak but yeah...that's highly unavoidable. As much as he's concerned about Hayama's growing influence on his lover but hanging out with him a little too much can be quite irritating for someone like him even if he's fully aware it's just friendship...this is Misu we're talking about. :D

He once loved Sagara-san at some point in his life but this feelings were never returned because Sagara-san pursued Gii whom Gii declined. And now Misu has Shingyouji who completely adores him and there is no way in the universe was he gonna lose Shingyouji to anyone. And for all we know, Misu still has that tiny ache in his heart for what he's lost before to Gii. To him Hayama is a representation of Gii and vise versa, so to see his lover getting too close to Hayama like that can ignite certain feelings he's been trying to overcome.

Misu is the type of person who doesn't like anyone getting in his way of what he wants and especially what is his. ♥

im totally agree with that....nothing else i can say...

im really wondering where is his possessive came from...lol

and from his attitude i can feel that how he's going crazy if he lose his shingyouji to someone else...

and with shingyouji being close to takumi...

itz like his lover being close to Gii whom he really would never even dream to be the one whom shingyouji rely on in any conditions or even in his dream...lol

what is his...is only his...and no one could take it away from his especially his 'enemy'...^w^

• Like 1