Miro

I'll jump into this discussion too ^_^

I enjoyed this movie alot, prob alot more than the previous Takumi films. I loved all the characterizations of all the characters as well. There was no moment where I got bored or hated it. The cinematography made me happy. I'm a huge cinematography buff, so at my third time watching it, I was enjoying the angles and how characters were placed in the frame. I feel like the director and his crew have improved a great deal. It shows in Pure and I can't wait to see the 5th film.

Scenes that I liked.

Where Arata was in the cafeteria talking with the other two guy characters and giving them relationship advice.

ALL the Arata and Shingyouj scenes. Every scene that they did together was on fire. I really felt their dysfunctional relationship lol. I felt soooo bad for Shingyouj at times tho. (well Arata was being a lil too possessive for my taste...) Kiss scenes were all SMEXY btw

The restaurant scene in the end, with all our main characters.

The opening shot, with the entrance exam. I thought was very well done. Subtle is what I want to use. I love when people can act well with little dialogue. If you can act with only your eyes and just expressions, I personally think you mastered the art of acting.

Yoshizawa OR Takabayashi (I forgot to match names...) Okay one of them was seeking adivice from Gii in his dorm room. I thought it was cute. He reminds me of a puppy, like Shingyouji.

Wow all these Uke's are puppys to me lol, except Takumi...a lil bit. Takumi has more of a backbone tho. I think...

Anyway film is a very well done Boys love movie. Good quality acting

ahaha ahree with u...the cinematography in diz movie really improved a lot from the other movie...all the scenes are amazingly beautiful and i juz dun feel enough watching diz movie...and the actors is awesome!!! i am very impressed with all actors especially baba chan and bunny taiki.... i could feel their deep emotion cant cant avoid from getting tears....i feel sorry to shingyouji..

• Like 1

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Last_sky16

• yojichan

• j3dmed

• go-onder

I'll jump into this discussion too ^_^

I enjoyed this movie alot, prob alot more than the previous Takumi films. I loved all the characterizations of all the characters as well. There was no moment where I got bored or hated it. The cinematography made me happy. I'm a huge cinematography buff, so at my third time watching it, I was enjoying the angles and how characters were placed in the frame. I feel like the director and his crew have improved a great deal. It shows in Pure and I can't wait to see the 5th film.

Scenes that I liked.

Where Arata was in the cafeteria talking with the other two guy characters and giving them relationship advice.

ALL the Arata and Shingyouj scenes. Every scene that they did together was on fire. I really felt their dysfunctional relationship lol. I felt soooo bad for Shingyouj at times tho. (well Arata was being a lil too possessive for my taste...) Kiss scenes were all SMEXY btw

The restaurant scene in the end, with all our main characters.

The opening shot, with the entrance exam. I thought was very well done. Subtle is what I want to use. I love when people can act well with little dialogue. If you can act with only your eyes and just expressions, I personally think you mastered the art of acting.

Yoshizawa OR Takabayashi (I forgot to match names...) Okay one of them was seeking adivice from Gii in his dorm room. I thought it was cute. He reminds me of a puppy, like Shingyouji.

Wow all these Uke's are puppys to me lol, except Takumi...a lil bit. Takumi has more of a backbone tho. I think...

Anyway film is a very well done Boys love movie. Good quality acting

aaaaaah! what a great movie review right here. i really enjoyed reading.

likewise i feel the same way for the cinematography. it's come a long way since the previous films.

no more shaky camera scenes.

and i love the weather and mood of the film. it looks like it's gonna rain or something making everything look soft and nice.

there wasn't a single awkward scene between Misu and Shingyouji. Baba-chan and Taiki really were amazing.

Honestly, when I saw the trailer...I was kinda worried about the choco kiss scene.

But when I finally got to see the movie...I was like...OMG! THAT WAS SO HOT!

I love how Baba really controlled the scene and how smooth Taiki followed through.

You can replay that entire scene over and over and you still end up loving each second of it.

When he hugged Baba, you could feel how overcome he was with his feelings.

We're all here watching and we feel the hug. wow.

It must be totally cliche for me to say that I absolutely adore each and every Misu and Shingyouji scene.

What's not to like?

Like you said, they were on fire. They totally made the entire movie experience worthwhile. They balance each other out. We feel love. We feel the sadness. We feel our heart squeezing.

I can never tell how many times I kept saying:

"OMG...He really loves him."

it was unmistakeable. it was all there.

Hai. I totally agree the entrance exam scene was brilliant.

I cannot forget Taiki's worried face like he was gonna fall apart when the teacher called him out.

And that blink he did when he got to take a peek of the other boy's test paper. classic.

You nailed it...people acting well with little dialogue. acting with their eyes and just expressions truly is a mastery.

I first watched it before it was English-subbed and I was in complete awe of it. I didn't understand a single word except for suki desu and a few simple random Japanese expressions here and there.

But the way Baba and Taiki performed, they crossed the language barrier and we felt everything.

Finally watching it in English sub confirmed all the strong feelings we've felt for them all along. It was really like that for me.

I immediately felt the connection with what they wanted to express.

I love when Taiki changes his expressions from happy, excited, sad, surprised, scared

How Baba can be so cold one moment and then thoughtful to sweet

What amazes me is that they did try to eastablish that Misu and Shingyouji have a physical relationship in Bibou no Detail.

But after watching Pure....oh wow. They convinced me so much and I'm sure a lot of people too that they really did share a physical relationship which I think is another brilliant performance when there was not a single bed scene anywhere in the film.

But we felt it.

The kiss.

We got the sexy choco kiss.

We all saw that sliver of saliva, right?

I don't think that can be rehearsed.

It really happened.

Yup! that's DNA sharing right there. woohooo!!!

then there's the most unforgettable and super hot kissing scene in the dressing room.

that is the one of the best kissing scenes I've ever seen in a BL movie EVER.

if there is a Best Kiss in a BL movie award...I'm awarding it to Baba and Taiki.

nothing about it is faked. we were not cheated into seeing only the back of the head like in some BL movies.

or just a bump of the mouths and then it's over.

this was a searing hot kiss they shared.

they poured EVERYTHING into that kiss which only totally confirms the kind of relationship they actually share.

A relationship that's theirs alone.

The kiss was so amazingly good...my friends and I were watching it on loop. None of us could get over it. We were so hooked.

it was also one of the most poignant scenes.

remember that shingyouji said, misu does not smile for him but in the dressing room...he just did. you could feel shingyouji looked like he was going to cry with happiness. and how earnest his eyes became and telling him so passionately..."Suki desu, Arata-san".

The scene that made me cry..was when Shingyouji was talking to Hayama and he told him about his wish for Tanabata.

I had to pause right there because tears were really running down my cheeks. It was an incredibly touching moment.

I felt like I wanted to reach out to him and hug him.

He really loved Misu yet he tries to smile...laughs like it's okay.

You know fully well it's not okay but he tries to hide his pain.

waaaaaaaahhh!!!

my other favorite scene was when Misu was talking to Toshihisa.

that was a very revealing scene because in a way Misu saw Shingyouji in Yoshizawa.

When he was assuring him that Takabayashi was not into Gii, it was like he was reminding himself that there was nothing between him and Sagara-san.

I love the parallel of it all.

and then him reprimanding Takabayashi to be more considerate of Yoshizawa's feelings.

In a way, he was really reminding himself most of all.

It's one of the most beautiful BL movies ever made.

It captured romance, angst, drama, and all that hanyan moments you could embrace.

I have never been this seriously captivated.

They truly inspired me.

I've watched it for 7 times already and I am STILL affected every time. It still makes me cry.

• Like 3

wuahhh~~~~yojichan juz made one-page-long review....should i post it anywhere??...lol

and nothing else i could add in becoz we think everything the SAME!!!

diz is the 1st BL movie that mad...sad...and glad...lol

itz juz TOO AWESOME!!!!...

lots of my friend who r not BL fans watched diz movie one and only...^^

I JUZ LOVE DIZ MOVIE SO MUCH!!!....

and i think my friends too...one of them didnt return my pendrive which contain the movie...=='''

• Like 2

wuahhh~~~~yojichan juz made one-page-long review....should i post it anywhere??...lol

and nothing else i could add in becoz we think everything the SAME!!!

diz is the 1st BL movie that mad...sad...and glad...lol

itz juz TOO AWESOME!!!!...

lots of my friend who r not BL fans watched diz movie one and only...^^

I JUZ LOVE DIZ MOVIE SO MUCH!!!....

and i think my friends too...one of them didnt return my pendrive which contain the movie...=='''

ahahahahahah!! i know! i didn't realize i wrote a very long comment already until after i posted it. LOL

i'm so crazy.

i can go on and on about Pure. i love it so much.

of course, by all means you can share it with anyone you like. hehe! that would be fun.

i am really spazzing. and i think there's still so much more i can tell. hahahahhaha!!! ♥

ok not to isolate this review only for Misu and Shingyouji.

i was a little bit sad that Shouzo didn't play much of a major part in the movie.

he only showed up giving Misu a folder at the Executive Room :( but then it's because of that scene that inspired the second Pureness fic where Shouzo talks to Misu) heheheh!

But I love the part towards the end where he exposed to a shocked Hayama that Sagara-san was actually pursuing Gii in the past. hahahahhaa!! Trust Shouzo to be Mr. Exposition.

I hope in the 5th movie, there will be more scenes of him like he was in the previous movies especially like he did in Bibou no Detail and Nijiro. I love how stable he was in the first movie.

My favorite scene of Hayama was when they were decorating for Tanabata Day with Shingyouji and that conversation they had. We could really see how deeply affected and worried Hayama was for Shingyouji. I thought that was really sweet of him.

And that smile he gave Gii was very endearing. It made me smile too. He really loves Gii. And Gii standing by the door with his arms crossed on his chest was classic seme. :)

I also like when Gii and Sagara-san talked at the restaurant. You know Gii was up to something again but he played it cool towards the end.

When he held back Hayama from chasing after Shingyouji at the restaurant...you know it's his way of saying...

Our role ends here. Let them figure out the rest for themselves.

Did anyone love the way Shozo reacted when Misu chased Shingyouji? He just raised an eyebrow. That was so cool.

I thought that was really cool of him to do that. Hayama was still worried. poor thing and then Shozo tells him Sagara-san used to like Gii. LOL

Which even surprised Gii. Shozo is so naughty. I love it!

• Like 1

Yojichan....

Great review from me? No YOUR REVIEW IS AWESOME. Yes I agree with everything you Just said.Yea Baba is such a great actor. Like you said controlling the scenes with so much professionalism. I love talented actors. Everyone was so good!

Lol Yea I looped that kiss scene in the dressing room scene. I was totally not expecting that. Amazing chemistry.

So yea not much to say, I'm completely with you in your review. ^_^ V

• Like 1

ahahahahahah!! i know! i didn't realize i wrote a very long comment already until after i posted it. LOL

i'm so crazy.

i can go on and on about Pure. i love it so much.

of course, by all means you can share it with anyone you like. hehe! that would be fun.

i am really spazzing. and i think there's still so much more i can tell. hahahahhaha!!! ♥

ok not to isolate this review only for Misu and Shingyouji.

i was a little bit sad that Shouzo didn't play much of a major part in the movie.

he only showed up giving Misu a folder at the Executive Room :( but then it's because of that scene that inspired the second Pureness fic where Shouzo talks to Misu) heheheh!

But I love the part towards the end where he exposed to a shocked Hayama that Sagara-san was actually pursuing Gii in the past. hahahahhaa!! Trust Shouzo to be Mr. Exposition.

I hope in the 5th movie, there will be more scenes of him like he was in the previous movies especially like he did in Bibou no Detail and Nijiro. I love how stable he was in the first movie.

My favorite scene of Hayama was when they were decorating for Tanabata Day with Shingyouji and that conversation they had. We could really see how deeply affected and worried Hayama was for Shingyouji. I thought that was really sweet of him.

And that smile he gave Gii was very endearing. It made me smile too. He really loves Gii. And Gii standing by the door with his arms crossed on his chest was classic seme. :)

I also like when Gii and Sagara-san talked at the restaurant. You know Gii was up to something again but he played it cool towards the end.

When he held back Hayama from chasing after Shingyouji at the restaurant...you know it's his way of saying...

Our role ends here. Let them figure out the rest for themselves.

Did anyone love the way Shozo reacted when Misu chased Shingyouji? He just raised an eyebrow. That was so cool.

I thought that was really cool of him to do that. Hayama was still worried. poor thing and then Shozo tells him Sagara-san used to like Gii. LOL

Which even surprised Gii. Shozo is so naughty. I love it!

The whole Sagara liking Gi in the past part...I say...fanfiction!! I want lol. Sure I'm a hardcore Gii/Takumi shipper but I wouldn't mind reading about Sagara sempai and Gii lol. Actualy I don't mind reading about all kinds of pairings lol.

And I'm actually surprised that there's still so little Takumi-kun fanfics in the fandom world. :-(

Shouzo needs duck tape on his mouth. He totally said that on purpose. He likes making Takumi worry for some reason lol. He knows how super sensitive that boy is and then he has to say that! :p But he's one of my favorite characters so he's forgiven lol.

wait I forgot to mention, the scene where the chocolate kiss took place. I want to mention the other character was interesting, cause he was clearly annoyed or envious of Shingyouji being around Arata so much. Did anyone notice that?

The whole Sagara liking Gi in the past part...I say...fanfiction!! I want lol. Sure I'm a hardcore Gii/Takumi shipper but I wouldn't mind reading about Sagara sempai and Gii lol. Actualy I don't mind reading about all kinds of pairings lol.

And I'm actually surprised that there's still so little Takumi-kun fanfics in the fandom world. :-(

Shouzo needs duck tape on his mouth. He totally said that on purpose. He likes making Takumi worry for some reason lol. He knows how super sensitive that boy is and then he has to say that! :p But he's one of my favorite characters so he's forgiven lol.

wait I forgot to mention, the scene where the chocolate kiss took place. I want to mention the other character was interesting, cause he was clearly annoyed or envious of Shingyouji being around Arata so much. Did anyone notice that?

hahahahahha! oh yeah that's screaming for a fanfiction right there. I hope someone can pull it off. It would be unrequited though..hmmmm....

I know, right? I go to fanfic sites and there really is not that many. Most of them are located in personal blogs. Though I've written a couple of Misu x Shingyouji stories..I would really, really love to read other M x S fanfics too as well as Gii and Takumi. I wish more and more people would write stories about them.

Shouzo is a naughty guy. I just love him. He seem to get a kick out of giving Hayama a 10-second heart attack just to see those innocent eyes all round and surprised. And poor Hayama keeps falling for it! LOL

Yeah the other character's name is Ooji. I soooooooooo noticed that too. He's part of my second Pureness fic. I mean the sound of his voice when Shingyouji came into the room. I mean what the hell's wrong with him? Ah! Picking on Shingyouji for being too loud, too dumb and then even belittling him like "Oh you have some use to Misu." @__@ I love how Misu handled the situation so subtly by sending him away and not coming back.

But what's funny is that Misu was in a hurry to get out of the room with Shingyouji before Ooji returned. LOL

I can sense Ooji has the hots for Misu but he's kinda clueless of the relationship Misu has with Shingyouji because if he really did, he can't throw off airs like that. But he could have also sensed the closeness between the two and he hopes that by being mean to Shingyouji would earn him brownie points with Misu.

ahh..sorry Ooji...that's just not happening! nyuk! nyuk! nyuk!

Awww ~ thanks so much for reading my M x S review. I love them so much! ♥

hahahahahha! oh yeah that's screaming for a fanfiction right there. I hope someone can pull it off. It would be unrequited though..hmmmm....

I know, right? I go to fanfic sites and there really is not that many. Most of them are located in personal blogs. Though I've written a couple of Misu x Shingyouji stories..I would really, really love to read other M x S fanfics too as well as Gii and Takumi. I wish more and more people would write stories about them.

Shouzo is a naughty guy. I just love him. He seem to get a kick out of giving Hayama a 10-second heart attack just to see those innocent eyes all round and surprised. And poor Hayama keeps falling for it! LOL

Yeah the other character's name is Ooji. I soooooooooo noticed that too. He's part of my second Pureness fic. I mean the sound of his voice when Shingyouji came into the room. I mean what the hell's wrong with him? Ah! Picking on Shingyouji for being too loud, too dumb and then even belittling him like "Oh you have some use to Misu." @__@ I love how Misu handled the situation so subtly by sending him away and not coming back.

But what's funny is that Misu was in a hurry to get out of the room with Shingyouji before Ooji returned. LOL

I can sense Ooji has the hots for Misu but he's kinda clueless of the relationship Misu has with Shingyouji because if he really did, he can't throw off airs like that. But he could have also sensed the closeness between the two and he hopes that by being mean to Shingyouji would earn him brownie points with Misu.

ahh..sorry Ooji...that's just not happening! nyuk! nyuk! nyuk!

Awww ~ thanks so much for reading my M x S review. I love them so much! ♥

lol...thtz rite itz hard to find M x S fanfic which is why im craving for it until i foind urs...beside urs itz very rare to find at everywhere else..

ahaha...Ooji again...clueless n silly guy who got dumped by Misu...

from thre we could see how much Misu really care bout shingyouji...^^

• Like 1

lol...thtz rite itz hard to find M x S fanfic which is why im craving for it until i foind urs...beside urs itz very rare to find at everywhere else..

ahaha...Ooji again...clueless n silly guy who got dumped by Misu...

from thre we could see how much Misu really care bout shingyouji...^^

awww~ thanks so much. it's actually my craving to read M x S fics which is also one of the reasons that prompted me to write my own stories. It makes me really happy and I'm happy that it makes everyone happy too. :D

one of the things i also noticed in that scene with Ooji was when shingyouji came into the executive room, he was all like...what are you doing here? and Shingyouji didn't know how to answer because he didn't want to be obvious that he only came to visit Misu.

And what does Misu do so Shingyouji won't be awkward?

He asks for his bag and takes out the chocolate. It's pretty obvious he knows where Shingyouji keeps his snacks. so cute!

He also gave Shingyouji an excuse to be there with him.

Take that, Ooji! nyahahahahahhaa!!!

I really love the part when Misu puts the choco wrapper in Shingyouji's pocket and he goes..."Arata-san! The garbage goes to the trash." I love his smile there. It was Misu's way of playing with him.

And then of course Ooji butts in again and points out that Shingyouji may be useful to Misu sometimes! AH!!!

And we all know what happened after that. Hehehhe!

• Like 1

awww~ thanks so much. it's actually my craving to read M x S fics which is also one of the reasons that prompted me to write my own stories. It makes me really happy and I'm happy that it makes everyone happy too. :D

one of the things i also noticed in that scene with Ooji was when shingyouji came into the executive room, he was all like...what are you doing here? and Shingyouji didn't know how to answer because he didn't want to be obvious that he only came to visit Misu.

And what does Misu do so Shingyouji won't be awkward?

He asks for his bag and takes out the chocolate. It's pretty obvious he knows where Shingyouji keeps his snacks. so cute!

He also gave Shingyouji an excuse to be there with him.

Take that, Ooji! nyahahahahahhaa!!!

I really love the part when Misu puts the choco wrapper in Shingyouji's pocket and he goes..."Arata-san! The garbage goes to the trash." I love his smile there. It was Misu's way of playing with him.

And then of course Ooji butts in again and points out that Shingyouji may be useful to Misu sometimes! AH!!!

And we all know what happened after that. Hehehhe!

ahaha...ya i notice tht...and i was like "WTH???"...

Misu really protect his shingyouji in his own way..

he feels annoyed by tht Ooji too which is why he kicked him out...lol

and the choco feeding...i think Misu dun want shingyouji to sulk after being treated like tht by Ooji...lol

cute way to take care if his shingyouji's heart...*i feel like im in luv*

• Like 1

i find it rather cute and funny between shingyouji and misu about food.

LOL

misu gets chocolate

shingyouji is okay

misu takes all of chocolate

shingyouji complains of hunger!

next scene

shingyouji gives package of candies to misu

misu takes it all

shingyouji complains again not to take all of it!

waaaaah! so cute! he keeps repeating the same thing to misu and when misu takes it all away...he easily gives up.

i'm in love! ♥

• Like 2

i find it rather cute and funny between shingyouji and misu about food.

LOL

misu gets chocolate

shingyouji is okay

misu takes all of chocolate

shingyouji complains of hunger!

next scene

shingyouji gives package of candies to misu

misu takes it all

shingyouji complains again not to take all of it!

waaaaah! so cute! he keeps repeating the same thing to misu and when misu takes it all away...he easily gives up.

i'm in love! ♥

now thtz called heart melting....

im sure actually enjoys doing tht...lol

playing around with his shingyouji like tht...the way shingyouji will react cutely...

did u realize the second time shingyouji came to Misu room and called "Arata san" very cutely???

i cant let tht voice go away from my head...lol

• Like 1

now thtz called heart melting....

im sure actually enjoys doing tht...lol

playing around with his shingyouji like tht...the way shingyouji will react cutely...

did u realize the second time shingyouji came to Misu room and called "Arata san" very cutely???

i cant let tht voice go away from my head...lol

i know it was so cute. and the way he greeted him' Konbanwa! kyaaaaa!!! it sounded like he's so turned on just greeting Misu.

And Misu is all like ~ Aah...Konbanwa. trying to sound all nonchalant. hahahahaha!! i love it!

i think he just pretended to do that in front of Ooji. LOL

When actually he wanted to have choco kiss with Shingyouji alone.

i know it was so cute. and the way he greeted him' Konbanwa! kyaaaaa!!! it sounded like he's so turned on just greeting Misu.

And Misu is all like ~ Aah...Konbanwa. trying to sound all nonchalant. hahahahaha!! i love it!

i think he just pretended to do that in front of Ooji. LOL

When actually he wanted to have choco kiss with Shingyouji alone.

ahaha....Misu really acting so cool infront of shingyouji..ahaha...

he really dislike other person being with him except his shingyouji...

as shingyouji said...Misu knows he's head over heels on him thtz why he keeps playing around with him....

but i think Misu only want him...there's no other else tht Misu will give tht special 'joke'...

so i was watching Takumi-kun again.

I watched Bibou no Detail and focusing on my favorite scenes ~ Hayama confronting Gii in the room. Misu's first appearance. And of course, the confrontation scene between Misu and Gii all the way to the end.

I'm tickled by the fact that Misu REALLY has a thing against a lover who does not visit their lover when he's sick.

He hated that Gii did not visit Takumi when he was sick.

And then ironically the same thing happens to him when Shingyouji did not visit him when he collapsed.

LOL

*hugs Misu* ♥

In all honesty, I really do love the kissing scene in Bibou no Detail between Gii and Takumi. It was poignant. romantic, sweet but way too gentle.

but watching Pure now (yes I watched the movie again today...I know I'm so hopeless T__T) the kiss in the dressing room was...gyaaaaah!!!

I mean I'm sitting here glued to the screen and you can see how Misu really "attacks" Shingyouji's lips.

And how Shingyouji kisses him back fervently. All that passion right there.

I feel like the longer I watch...I feel like I'm in the dressing room too kissing Shingyouji. @__@

Did anyone feel that way too?

Or am I the only one who's weird like this?

*hides*

I am watching the scene where Shingyouji is walking behind Misu as he reflects on the time when he passed Shidou and looked everywhere for him and then Misu tells him his first name and somehow liked him and Shingyouji saying how he loved looking at his back...

Then stops himself and asks that he can't do this forever, right?

Oh god...I REALLY CRIED...I just kept crying and crying...I feel so weak at this scene.

I really felt the fear Shingyouji felt. The loneliness...all this time he really still thinks it's all a one-sided thing.

And that look Misu gave him...Oh god...I CRIED SOME MORE. I really love that look he gave Shingyouji.

So much emotions right there...It's like...he's saying...

"How can I ever leave you?"

I'm afraid the more I will type here...I will end up typing another story impromptu. LOL

I just had to let this out because I can't stop crying.

I really love them together. waaaaah!

I love the fact that the Takumi-kun series ACTUALLY made a special story centered on Misu and Shingyouji. I mean they're practically the stars of Pure and I'm very touched that the author deemed that it was very important to tell their story and how they met and how everything came into place. I really love that.

I am so in love with Misu and Shingyouji.

Okay...I'm not crying anymore. YAY!!! ♥

• Like 1

hehehe...today i got sports day...and something comes up....

a boy called me with a mean name becoz im a mix and different...

and i cried so hard...and then i went back home...i quickly watch Pure...

itz juz so beautiful for me..somehow i feel so touched by the emotions in the story...

im crying with mixed feelings...itz juz a wonderful feelings...i dunno wat it is...

and all my sadness is GONE!!!

Pure..i think itz a deep emotions' movie...so beautiful and so meaningful...

im juz speechless whenever i watch the movie...itz juz so meaningful...

the way Misu and Shingyouji love each other really inspire me a lot...

i never thought a 'forbidden luv' could be that beautiful and even makes me feel wanna love again....

kyaaa.....itz really making me excited even juz to remember each scene in diz movie...

and when the beautiful kiss in the dressing room....i was soooo touched...

in my mind...."finally...shingyouji's love is not juz one-sided"...

all the effort he done is now paid back...he was loved..and Misu learned how to love...

this movie is seriously like a movie with a thousands code...

each words and actions from Misu is a special code for shingyouji...u really have to deeply understand them...

which makes me feel soooo excited and never feel enough to watch the movie over n over again..

honestly..i watch diz movie evryday and nver get sick of it...

i can talk bout diz movie for a whole day without getting bored...^^

• Like 2

what the? calling you names and being mean like that?

what is his problem? ah! that makes me really mad. i hate bullies!

if you and i were classmates..gosh...i'll make him regret what he said.

better yet, no one can hurt you like that.

bullies can go to hell for all i care! >__

Pure is becoming like therapy for us, ne?

It's so beautiful and I love the title, Pure. That's what their love is.

It makes you feel good all over.

Like you said it's a movie with a thousand codes. Each code brings a specific meaning to both of them.

To appreciate that, you must really, really, really like TOTALLY are into them.

Yup...I can go on and on and on about them and never get bored either. There's always something exciting to tell about them. It always feels new. ♥

• Like 2

ahaha...ya...becoz people like me..*mixture of japan and many more* is rare in my school..

u know wat caused him say it???...becoz i juz tell him to respect other people a bit more...

he's so rude to girls and i HATE it!!!...i was trying so hard not to let my fist go onto his face...

i dun want to be someone like that anymore...but...huh~~

im a rational person...and im a big girl now...so juz let it be...^^

ahaha..thanx for the concern...i luv u so much..*hugs*

ya..PURE IS OUR BEST THERAPHY!!!...it juz too awesome!!!

we can talk bout them all day long while jumping around like a bunny...

Misu is like my ideal lover now...the way he treats Shingyouji is soooo special!!! *he's hot too*

there's alwys like something new bout them..

even if diz movie is the only movie for them..still we could talk bout it for years...^^

• Like 2

*hugs tight*

I love you too!

Forget about that loser! The karma train will hit him one day.

God, I hate bullies! They're so stupid!

Anyways...

I can so relate with you on that..Misu is definitely an ideal lover with the way he treats Shingyouji.

I wanna be his Shingyouji and experience all that love. weeeeeeeee!!! ♥

and kissed like that too. weeeeeeeeeeeee!!! ♥

Best Kiss Ever! *dances*

But then I love that he loves Shingyouji and I love them both more than my personal fantasy. hehehe!

I love the way he loves him.

I love the way they love each other.

I love the way they love each other like no one can ever love like that.

Kissu ~ ♥

Hotness.

Passion.

Romance.

Angst.

Complex.

Sexy.

Happiness.

Cuteness.

Bunny teeth.

What more can you ask?

Just finished watching Takumi-kun 4, and of the 3 movies that i've seen (the only one I havn't watched was the first one), this was sadly the weakest.

When Shingyojii first appeared in the third movie, i instantly liked him. He showed spunk, and I loved seeing him talk back to Arata, so i was happy that he was going to be one of the main characters in the fourth installment. Unfortunately, the writers decided to surgically (sp?) remove his spine between both movies, giving us the human equivalent of a beaten puppy. It was just a huge dissapointment to see a character i liked so much being reduced to such a mess.

Another complaint i had was that the subplot between Izumi and his boyfriend whose name i unfortunatly can't remember was just so... useless. I mean, it wasn't a bad story at all, but it just reeked of padding. The previous two Takumi-Kuns had their slow bits, but everything still felt essential to the plot. This just didn't really seem to serve a purpose to me.

One last thing that bothered me, and this might seem like i'm nitpicking, but Arata treating Shingyojii as his pet/posession at the end kinda made me uncomfortable.

Despite these complaints, i wouldn't call Takumi-Kun 4 a bad movie. Despite what i said above, Arata was still as consistantly awesome as he was in the third movie, being equal parts cold and caring, yet never truly unlikeable. Gii and Takumi were both flawlessly incorperated in the movie, having significant roles yet never taking the attention away from the leads. And the main plot was definitely interesting.

Overall, I would probably give it 7/10, far from perfect, but still pretty enjoyable.

Ahaha...ya loser always lose...

like people said..wat goes around comes around...^^

it will be awesome if we could get someone like Misu...

wuahhh....our life will be so perfect~~~~

the kiss....is juz...*speechless*

their love is so perfecr until i almost forgot itz a movie...

im so taken away by their PURE love...

ahaha...i love th last word..."bunny teeth"

itz like an 'unmei' word...^^

the reason for who we are now..*bunnies*

• Like 1

Just finished watching Takumi-kun 4, and of the 3 movies that i've seen (the only one I havn't watched was the first one), this was sadly the weakest.

When Shingyojii first appeared in the third movie, i instantly liked him. He showed spunk, and I loved seeing him talk back to Arata, so i was happy that he was going to be one of the main characters in the fourth installment. Unfortunately, the writers decided to surgically (sp?) remove his spine between both movies, giving us the human equivalent of a beaten puppy. It was just a huge dissapointment to see a character i liked so much being reduced to such a mess.

Another complaint i had was that the subplot between Izumi and his boyfriend whose name i unfortunatly can't remember was just so... useless. I mean, it wasn't a bad story at all, but it just reeked of padding. The previous two Takumi-Kuns had their slow bits, but everything still felt essential to the plot. This just didn't really seem to serve a purpose to me.

One last thing that bothered me, and this might seem like i'm nitpicking, but Arata treating Shingyojii as his pet/posession at the end kinda made me uncomfortable.

Despite these complaints, i wouldn't call Takumi-Kun 4 a bad movie. Despite what i said above, Arata was still as consistantly awesome as he was in the third movie, being equal parts cold and caring, yet never truly unlikeable. Gii and Takumi were both flawlessly incorperated in the movie, having significant roles yet never taking the attention away from the leads. And the main plot was definitely interesting.

Overall, I would probably give it 7/10, far from perfect, but still pretty enjoyable.

I don't have much of a problem with the Shingyouji of Bibou no Detail. I think he acted which was needed for the film. I mean looking at the timeline, they already have a relationship since he was a freshman. But there was zero chemistry between him and Misu. But yes, I do agree he was a spunky character and answering back at Misu. He's so hyper and making Hayama all nervous like that. Even challenging the bullies. I thought it was rather cute of him to do that.

But I wouldn't go as far as saying that the Shingyouji of Pure is a mess or the human equivalent of a beaten puppy. I am looking at the fact that he desperately wanted to escape his troubled family. It's not easy. Any child who comes from a broken home can attest to that insecurity and that fear. He found his happiness in Shidou and Misu. I think Pure really showed how devoted he is to Misu. I don't think it was a spineless thing of him. He just really loves the guy so much. He can't help it. But when he got hurt, he stood his ground and even went as far as not visiting him. Holding back from helping him. Refusing to spend time with him even if MIsu offered. He managed to get Misu worried. He made Misu miss him. He stood his ground even though his heart was breaking. All because he didn't want to show his tears to Misu. He vowed he will be someone Misu could love. He vowed he would never cry. I think Shingyouji is a very strong and determined person and will stop at nothing to achieve his happiness and love.

The way Misu treats him is more like a flirtation really. A romantic banter between lovers. A dance only they understand. He calls him a pet, a possession..IMHO, it's his way of telling him...You're mine to love.

I do agree with the subplot.. the other guy's name is Yoshizawa. It was quite weak. And the actors had no chemistry between them and what's up with Izumi talking so loud at the scene with Misu?

Although the way I see it, they're probably there as a mere projection of Misu and Shingyouji.

Misu can see Shingyouji in Yoshizawa's insecurity assuring him that Izumi is crazy about him.

I think that scene where Misu and Yoshizawa were talking and the camera focused on Misu for almost the entire time during the conversation is a testament to that.

Bibou no Detail will always be meaningful for me because it's the first Takumi-kun movie I watched and fell in love with.

But Pure was pure amazing because of Misu and Shingyouji's romance.

• Like 3

I don't have much of a problem with the Shingyouji of Bibou no Detail. I think he acted which was needed for the film. I mean looking at the timeline, they already have a relationship since he was a freshman. But there was zero chemistry between him and Misu. But yes, I do agree he was a spunky character and answering back at Misu. He's so hyper and making Hayama all nervous like that. Even challenging the bullies. I thought it was rather cute of him to do that.

But I wouldn't go as far as saying that the Shingyouji of Pure is a mess or the human equivalent of a beaten puppy. I am looking at the fact that he desperately wanted to escape his troubled family. It's not easy. Any child who comes from a broken home can attest to that insecurity and that fear. He found his happiness in Shidou and Misu. I think Pure really showed how devoted he is to Misu. I don't think it was a spineless thing of him. He just really loves the guy so much. He can't help it. But when he got hurt, he stood his ground and even went as far as not visiting him. Holding back from helping him. Refusing to spend time with him even if MIsu offered. He managed to get Misu worried. He made Misu miss him. He stood his ground even though his heart was breaking. All because he didn't want to show his tears to Misu. He vowed he will be someone Misu could love. He vowed he would never cry. I think Shingyouji is a very strong and determined person and will stop at nothing to achieve his happiness and love.

The way Misu treats him is more like a flirtation really. A romantic banter between lovers. A dance only they understand. He calls him a pet, a possession..IMHO, it's his way of telling him...You're mine to love.

I do agree with the subplot.. the other guy's name is Yoshizawa. It was quite weak. And the actors had no chemistry between them and what's up with Izumi talking so loud at the scene with Misu?

Although the way I see it, they're probably there as a mere projection of Misu and Shingyouji.

Misu can see Shingyouji in Yoshizawa's insecurity assuring him that Izumi is crazy about him.

I think that scene where Misu and Yoshizawa were talking and the camera focused on Misu for almost the entire time during the conversation is a testament to that.

Bibou no Detail will always be meaningful for me because it's the first Takumi-kun movie I watched and fell in love with.

But Pure was pure amazing because of Misu and Shingyouji's romance.

Maybe I was being too harsh with Pure's Shingyojii. I think because i liked Bidou no Detail's version of him so much, my expectations were a little too high. I definitely understand why he latched onto Misu, and I loved the scene where Arata confronted him on why he didn't visit while he was sick, because it felt like it was the first time anyone had done this to him. I just felt through most of the movie, Shingyojii was being a bit too...passive, i guess? But in retrospect i regret calling him spineless

• Like 1

I agree, the subplot was weak. It was a tad bit interesting, but we did not need it.

I think you're not the only one who feels that Arata's treatment to shingyoji was uncomfortable. There were comments elsewhere that had the same complaint. For me I was disturbed and did not mind it at the same time. (Yea doesn't make sense) As a reader of boy love manga since I was 17, I'm practically desensitized to the "possession romance" thing because in so many of those yaoi/BL mangas alot of characters relationships were like that. So I was like "Eh, nothing new." I don't like that whole possession thing either, so I don't go screaming and being all fangirly about it, I just think its okay I guess. I hope I made sense. I'm neutral. I'm not supportive of those dysfunctional relationships, but at the same time I can sit through it. I dunno. I'm glad its all fantasy world. In the real world, I called that type of relationship emotionally abusive, but that's just me. :p

Anyway its always good to read a diff opinion about a movie. so yay ^^

• Like 2

I agree, the subplot was weak. It was a tad bit interesting, but we did not need it.

I think you're not the only one who feels that Arata's treatment to shingyoji was uncomfortable. There were comments elsewhere that had the same complaint. For me I was disturbed and did not mind it at the same time. (Yea doesn't make sense) As a reader of boy love manga since I was 17, I'm practically desensitized to the "possession romance" thing because in so many of those yaoi/BL mangas alot of characters relationships were like that. So I was like "Eh, nothing new." I don't like that whole possession thing either, so I don't go screaming and being all fangirly about it, I just think its okay I guess. I hope I made sense. I'm neutral. I'm not supportive of those dysfunctional relationships, but at the same time I can sit through it. I dunno. I'm glad its all fantasy world. In the real world, I called that type of relationship emotionally abusive, but that's just me. :p

Anyway its always good to read a diff opinion about a movie. so yay ^^

I'm relatively new to the whole BL thing, so it definitely surprised me a little to hear him say that and for it to actually be romantic. In a setting like this, i can kinda see how it would be good to be told that you're someone's posession but it's more or less like what you said, it's not something that i would personally like to hear:)

• Like 1