• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• goki

• hakainoyume

• Ginger

• 2 weeks later...

In this moment

Honto Yahoo, Yamamoto kotetsuko no matter how many times i read it, it always makes me laugh out loud is funny and tender.

Adekan, Nao Tsukiji, action, mystery, historical comedy and beautiful beautiful graphics, a little dark but it's great, it's shonen ai but the couple is really special and you can see as they approach through the story, it's a difficult relationship to describe the them but it is very special.

Totally captivated, is action, mafia, comedy and very passionate story of love, you laugh a lot but also surprises you.

Iberiko Buta to Koi to Tsubaki, SHOWA is a volume only, although it is a comedy manga characters show a delicate sensitivity, I love it.

Doukyuusei the whole series, great trama, complex characters, really moving and the art is beautiful and inspiring with pauses very well calculated on the pages.

Well, this are my principal options :), i read the previous posts and i go to search the mangas mentioned that i don´t know, you never know, the world is full of great stories. That´s the best part: with the manga you have a million of possibilites.

To Read!!!:o:o:o:o:o:o:o