Which is your favorite manga?

Aki

Which is your favorire yaoi or shounen ai manga of all?

I would have to say Gravitation is my fav. Even if I read other cute mangas since reading Gravitation, it is still my favorite one :leaf15:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• goki

• hakainoyume

• Ginger

My fav is Aishuu by Masara Minase sensei. It is so short, like only 5 chapters up to now but it is such a sweet manga. The seme is such a badass! I feel so sorry for the seme cause he's so innocent and has to suffer so much... :cuteonion57:

well my number one is Koisuru Boukun.

but nobody should ever forget Haru wo daiteita, Viewfinder and Junjour Romantica. They are really a few of the best manga ever. No wonder they are so famous ;P

Mine is Koisuru Boukun (The Tyrant Who Fall in Love) as well... but I think it wasn't too hard for you guys to guess if you look at my username, avatar, signature... :hamtaro-005 (21):

Viewfinder Series is no. 1 for me and will always be :hamtaro-005 (6):

Could not agree more. IMO Viewfinder is the top of the top. In everything.

Best art, best characters, best story. It belongs on a throne :Red_fox:

• Like 1

My favorite is Koisuru Boukun, then Gokujou no Koibito and the third is Viewfinder, but as I see some of you guys are so crazy about it, I might rewatch it :)

One of my favs would have to be Fake, the story line and artwork made me fall in love with this manga:msn_red_fox 15

Indeed I forgot about Fake... I love it very much as well! :leaf3:

it's hard to decide :msn_red_fox 12

here is my list

Maiden Rose - Inariya Fusanosuke

I 'm appealed by the love story in theme of war & army ... and the character in military uniform is hot

Viewfinder - Ayano Yamane .. very easy to understand why many people are crazy about it :hamtaro-005 (6): it's a must - read yaoi :msn_red_fox 13

Koisuru boukun ... the process of turning "straight" into "bend" ...

i love long hair uke :leaf15:

Ze - Yuki Shimizu

Yume musubi Koi musubi - Sakuragi Yaya ... romantic & funny story , naive seme :msn_red_fox 15

Scarlet - Madrame Hiro

this one is incredibly adorable, especially the chibi .. really like it :7yoyo10:

Kudan No Kuraneko - Mizukami Shin

when i first saw it, i was not interested .. but... the more i read, the more i *nosebleeding* because of its cuteness

Overdose - Touko kawai ... just like the story and Touko Kawai's art

i'll read Gravitation ... so many people talk about it :Red_fox:

• Like 1

Mine is Loveless and Takumi kun series..i think i got it on internet and read it..like to make a collection..but here they not selling kinda BL Manga T.T.

Bukiyou na Silent....

Only the ring finger knows...

Togainu_no_Chi....

Viewfinder.............

Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi

JJ romantica....

Im bad at remembering the names of them XD

I have read a lot but sometimes im so absent-minded....==~ i cant remember the name...huh...:(

• Like 1

Im bad at remembering the names of them XD

I have read a lot but sometimes im so absent-minded....==~ i cant remember the name...huh...:(

I've also read a lot of manga... but when I want to list them... I can't remember all my fav.:msn_red_fox 7

But surelly I liked a lot Gravitation, JR, Loveless, Chara Cafe Relish ni Oide, Daikirai na Aitsu!:5yoyo34:

my favourit Mangas are...

1. Bronze...love the Story and the Drama

2. Finder...( i guess it also call "Viewfinder") it´s somtimes hard Stuff but the Lovestory is awesome

3. When a Man loves a Men....hated that "my" Couple don´t get together in the End

• Like 1

There isn't just one for me. There is three.

If I have to pick only 3 BL manga and let go of the rest...these would be:

Kizuna

Love Mode

Haru wo Daiteta

To some these may not be the most amazing, most awesomest manga out there and I do agree that there are lot of BL manga that has been published/released that have more intense dialogues, better artwork and perhaps even better characterizations. Yet what I like so much about these three is that I could read all of them from start to finish again and again and these have numerous volumes to deal with. So for them to hold my attention for so long and feel like it's all new again is very important to me. To feel that pinch in the heart all over again. To feel melty all over again. These three really have that effect on me compared to all the others I've read. They have the right balance of sucking you in with all the drama and intensity and at the same time calming you down with a more relaxed chapter. All manga mentioned here have made me cry and scream and laugh and completely turned on. What's also important is that ALL the characters in them are likeable and play very significant roles. No one turns into some faceless bishie. It's all good. It's all stable. There are so many close contenders to these three for me. But these are my top choices. ♥

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Somehow my three favorite yaoi manga of all time haven't really been mentioned in any posts-period. Sad, because, in my opinion, they're f-ing awesome.

No One Loves Me, by Yugi Yamada

A passionate story about a translator and an editor who end up coming together after meeting originally in college, No One Loves Me has an interesting plot, good art, and lovable characters. It comes in one thick volume, and took me a good two hours to read, although I poured over every page in the process. My poor copy has gotten so beat up because of how much I've read it...ANYWAYS! Read it! It's 100% amazing!

Tour Shangri-La, by Shuuko Nishimura

A collection of shots about various couples who all come together because of one travel company, Tour Shangri-La is full of passion, hot smex, a few laughs here and there, and more really hot smex. The first time I read it, I was slightly confused, but I still loved it, and ended up rereading, which caused me to fall in love with it. It never gets old-plus the whole combinations of seme and uke that the author creates are...:msn_red_fox 10 yeah....

Shiawase Cook, by Piyoko Chitose

Another collection of shots, they're absolutely, stunningly adorable pairings that make me scream cute. Shiawase Cook teaches all of the seme's little uke-chans lessons from cooking to fucking. Really good to read if you're looking for the steamy, sweaty stuff...

So yupz! That's my list! :hamtaro-005 (22):

Other than that, I will always, always, always love Junjou Romantica and Koisuru Bokun, although I perfer those spoken of above any day. :msn_red_fox 15

And if you're looking to read what I listed above, I found No One Loves Me in an anime store, and the other two I read off mangareader.net.

I still can't get over Hoshi no Yakata. even though it's an S&M, the stories were so beautiful, that i actually cried.

I read Hoshi no Yakata and loved it! I can understand what 'cha mean!:hamtaro-005 (6):