• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• goki

• hakainoyume

• Ginger

right now, chintsubu (chinko no tsubuyaki) is the best for me... i don't deny koisuru boukon and junjou romantica since those two are also way cool but try reading chintsubu and you might just die from laughter... ^___^

Mine are JR, Aitsu no Daihonmei, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, Koisuru Boukun (i love the dj: aru hi, mori no naka), and Yume Musubi, Koi Musubi :)

I love Mousou Shoujo Otakukei and Nana, too :D

Mine's Death Note~!

hahahahXD>..I Love Death Note Too! XD

But...Mostly..I Love all.

I just can't decide my favorites.

hmm..But If I have to decide..I would go for JunJou Romantica..(the anime/manga that made me know about yaoi.XD)

And..Sekaiichi Hatsukoi!...Love it as well! XD

Mostly Shungiku nakamuras works..I just really love her ideas thats why.

But...I would still vote for saying that My favs are most of the Mangas...

as long is Nishida Higashi or Hidaka Shouko sensei i comfirm love it.

although Nishida Higashi sensei drawin not that great but the story... it will make you cry everytime:msn_red_fox 18

its so real not like some fantasy story. the way she expressed, it touch your heart

• Like 1

Like everyone here :hamtaro-005 (8):, my fav BL-manga are JR, Haru wo daiteita, Hyakujitsu no bara (My first bl-manga i've read), Viewfinder, and Crimson spell. Along with these popular title, Black Sun doreiou, innaikansen, under grand hotel, and Shujii are also my fav. [At first i dont really know these titles as they're not as popular as the others i mentioned before and i'm too picky to choose a manga to read :hamtaro-005 (5):, but then i red them and i loves them at once, the art is gorgeous, the s** scenes are HOT:hamtaro-005 (6):, and the story flows smoothly]

--->P/s: don't only judge a book from it's cover

• Like 1

Update~

Haru wo daiteta

Yami no Matsuei

Totally captivated

Pet of Love

and oh, there was one more... damn why can't I remember it T_T

• 2 weeks later...
I like... Ask the star for help, Wild adapter, Vassalord, Sakuragari, Bus gamer and Sekai ichi hatsukoi

i like wild adaptor, bus gamer and vassalord too:)

• Like 1

Hmmm my favourites are (aside from Death Note and Kuroshitsuji, because they are not yaoi/shounen ai - although I like to think they are!) Loveless, FAKE, Junjou Romantica, Gravitation and Beyond My Touch (because it was so cute!)

• Like 1

Like everyone here :hamtaro-005 (8):, my fav BL-manga are JR, Haru wo daiteita, Hyakujitsu no bara (My first bl-manga i've read), Viewfinder, and Crimson spell. Along with these popular title, Black Sun doreiou, innaikansen, under grand hotel, and Shujii are also my fav. [At first i dont really know these titles as they're not as popular as the others i mentioned before and i'm too picky to choose a manga to read :hamtaro-005 (5):, but then i red them and i loves them at once, the art is gorgeous, the s** scenes are HOT:hamtaro-005 (6):, and the story flows smoothly]

--->P/s: don't only judge a book from it's cover

Yay someone else who likes Crimson Spell! I found the art and the story so mesmerizing! I want to finish reading it so badly! T-T

Like nearly eveyone here I really love JR, it was the first manga I immediately fell in love at forst sight :hamtaro-005 (8):

But that aside I also like Koisuru Boukun, Crimson Spell, and pretty every manga from Zaou Taishi or Mishima Kazuhiko *_____*

• 2 weeks later...

that's a very hard question

right now my favorites are

SORENARI NI SHINKEN NANDESU by Asou Kai its so cute (full of romance)

POWERFUL GOSSIP by Toyama Mako both the caracters are cute (i also like the drawing) :D

i also like Junjou R and kaikan phrase

There are lot of manga what I like but my absolute favorite is Fake by Sanami Matoh.

I read some yaoi mangas (and wached animes) before Fake and when I first met this story I didn't find it very special. But later I noticed that no matter how many yaoi manga I read somehow Sanami Matoh's work always turns up. I take it out over and over again and I read it until I'm tired of the story. Every time I discover things in it what I didn't notice earlier.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Kawaii Akuma-MADARAME Hiro ->this is the best Comedy yaoi manga i have ever watched,nobody can image that and everyone will be laugh:)

thm.jpg

Recommended level : ★★★★★!!!

• Like 2

My most favorite manga would be .. well I have 3 xD

- Complex ( so ... so ... sad >.

- Jazz ( I love the doctorXpatience relationship xD )

- Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi: Kisa Shouta no Baai ( I love KisaXKou paring out of the 3 )

• 1 month later...

Maiden Rose is my favorite because of the amazing art and the well written story. Taki is so beautiful especially in his princely costume!:hamtaro-005 (6):

Also I like the characters in Tiger man, Rabbit Man. Yakuza with tattoos are hot! Yes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Koisuru Boukun and Gokujou no Koibito are fine, but actually I prefer a scifiartist HamletMachine, Thisbe or what ever. I really like the work and the story of StarFighter, it seems interesting as far as it goes.