Bitter love (MatsuoxKiraMidnight)

matsuo

"Much..much better...hmm beautiful as always Kira..turn around ..show me your cute bottom." he licks his lips. The boxer was a tight fit on his little brother ass. He wanted to fondle that bubble butt so hard. He ask Kira to do it for him.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• matsuo

• KiraMidnight

Kira did as told, turning around and putting his hands on his butt "Do you like?" He asked teasingly as he rubbed his own butt in front of the camera in order to possibly turn his brother on, and tease him playfully

" Yes like that...hmmm did you play with yourself there Kira...show me how you do it please." Masayuki said in his seductive voice. He was enjoying his naked brother body. His cock hard as a rock. He slowly rubs his bulge showing how he was arouse with his little brother display.

Kira had not really known how he felt about this, it made him shy yet aroused. But he decided to give his lover what pleasure he could. He got on the bed, on his hands and knees and used one hand to rub his cheeks, slowly sliding his own finger inside him, moaning quietly as he did so. He could t help himself, for his brother he'd do anything

Kira was extremely sexy with his legs parted wide for him to see everything . " Mmm that's it..tease your hole more Kira..say my name.." Masayuki unzip and let his cock out. He hold it in his hand and rubs it slowly . " You can tell me what you want me to do ...Kira...do you like it if I tease you like that?"

Kira shivered a bit, he felt so naughty but so turned on as well "Yes, please play with me more Masayuki!!" He moaned out loudly as he began playing with himself more, letting his finger slide deeper inside him causing him to moan louder with pleasure. As he played with himself his entrance began getting wet from the attention and he closed his eyes

"I love it when you moan like that...so sexy..Kira..you want something much bigger and thicker right..to fuck your little hole hmmm....come show me .." Masayuki rubs his cock faster looking at his brother fingering himself. He groan.

"Yes please!" He moans out loudly as he slides another finger into his entrance, causing him to moan out louder, drooling a bit as he fingers himself deeply hitting his own sweet spot. "I want you to be deep inside me, I miss your touch brother, I wish you to touch me this way" He shivers a bit as he gets close to his orgasm

"So cute...now Kira take out your finger...go take out a box inside my drawer ..bring it here..don't cum until I say so." M

Kira nods and does as told. removing his finger slowly and going to his brothers drawer, taking out the box he was told to get. He then looks at the camera "Now what?" asks sweetly

"Take out the vibrator and lay down. Spread your legs don't touch your cock..just show me ..." Masayuki rubs his cock faster. He was liking the needy look on Kira..

He did as commanded, exposing himself laid on the bed, his legs wide open for his brother to see. "Like this?" He asked, holding the vibrator in his hand, blushing a dark shade of red as be looked at the screen

"Mmm..yes..now lube yourself up...show me your cute hole to me." he shift the camera to his erected cock , it was hard and precum was already dripping down. "Kira you look so good...I want to fuck you hard and deep.."

• 5 months later...

Kira did as told again, spreading himself so his brother could see his hole glistening from the wetness as I looked between his legs at the camera "N-now what!?" He asked blushing darkly