Bitter love (MatsuoxKiraMidnight)

matsuo

Kira takes the phone nervously "yes?" He answers cautiously, scared that he won't be able to face his mother after what him and his brother are doing

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• matsuo

• KiraMidnight

She wasn't suspicious , she ask Kira how is he and did Masayuki did something questionable to him. Her voice sounded soft unlike when she spoke to Masayuki. Seeing Kira was trembling, Masayuki hug the younger body . After a few minutes , she hung up.

Kira calmed down after being held by his brother. He felt happy and safe in his arms. He handed his brother his phone and smiles, handing him the phone back "I love you brother....I want to just stay with you...is that possible?" He asked curiously, wanting so badly to not go home

" Kira, right now you are still underage...I doubt that your mother will allowed it. If something happen , you can stay with me. " Masayuki hugged the boy tighter .

He hugged his brother tightly, scared to go home and face his family. He just wanted to stay with his new love, his first love..."I don't want to go home...they'll disown me..."

He patted the younger male back. " For now she doesn't have to know...we will do something about that later. " Masayuki feels conflicted because of his selfishness he drags Kira to a world that he does not know.

Kira nods a bit, cuddling close to his brother as they hug. He feels like crying but he keeps it calm and collected, he don't want his brother to see him cry

Masayuki was determine to protect Kira. He realize that Kira was crying. He grabs the younger male and lead him back to their car. " Kira ....look we are going home...maybe it's better if we told them about us.." he already makes his decision .

Kira tenses up in the car and whines a bit "but if we tell them....." he began thinking about all the bad things that could happen and gets even more scared. "What do you think they will do to us?" He mumbles as he sits in the seat shaking more

" Well .... I might go to jail since you are still underage..." Masayuki drove back to their apartment . He ask Kira to rest and contacted his father.

Kira sits on the couch watching TV quietly, he felt overly scared about losing his brother and new found love.

The father answers yawning a bit "hello?" His voice was never harsh with either of the kids, he felt that both should be treared equally

"It's been a long time...father..." Masayuki and his father wasn't exactly close but his father was a little bit selfish. He didn't do anything when Masayuki was thrown out by his new wife..rather he just watch him go. Masayuki explain the situation..leaving out the parts where he and kira was intimate.

Father sighed heavily and just shook his head. "Well we expected it...trust me. Kira is very fragile and he's been getting picked on at school, which is why he wanted to get away for a bit, so if he wants to stay with you maybe that's best.....I know he prefers guys just like you and sooner rather than later his mom will find out and kick him out to.......take care of him....... Please!"

" I see..than how about him staying with me...since it's better that way. Just send me his things.." he let out a sigh relief that his father understand.

After making arrangements with his father, Masayuki call Kira to discuss their father decision .

Kira walks in looking nervous about what is going to happen to them and their love "yes brother?" He aka hesitantly as he looks at him trying to be calm about what could happen

" Father agree to let you stay with me. Your mother would be furious but it's for the best . Kira...you must never tell about our relationship . I already arrange for your things to be delivered. Since your current school is too far...you have to transfer." Masayuki beckons Kira to come closer. He pulls the boy onto his lap. Nuzzling him.

Kira blushes a bit but just happily cuddles to his brother. He's so glad he can stay with him, glad that everything will be okay now. He feels much safer with his brother. He then softly kisses his brothers neck, blushing a bit darker now

Grinning , Masayuki started to fondles Kira's ass. " Ohh ...are you feeling naughty Kira?" teasing him , his hand squeeze the Kira's cute butt.

Kira blushed a bit and giggled "yeah, a little" he responded as he nibbled the skin on his brothers neck, smiling as he did so. He wanted to make his brother feel good

" Hmm...but aren't you sore? I was rough last time." Although he said he won't touch him until he 18 ...in reality it was hard to resist. Masayuki slides his hand inside of the smaller man shirt. Rubbing it gently. His brother was already straddling on his lap making them grinds against each other.

Kira blushed darkly, smiling slightly as he continued kissing his neck, glad his brother caught the hint. "I feel fine, no worries....I-I want to make you feel good to brother" He spoke very sexually, knowing easily how to talk dirty, but not really knowing how to pleasure his brother except one way, which he was prepared to do given the chance

" Hmm ..I see..sooo you like it when I do dirty things to you , Kira.." he lift the other male shirt . He started to suck on Kira'shoulder trailing down to his chest. Smirking he teasingly slides the tip of Kira's nipple over, making the cute tip harden.

" You've become so lewd baby brother..Mmm..look how eager your nipples ..everytime I lick them , the tip harden begging to be suck. " Gently he bites and suck on them , leaving marks on Kira fair skin.

The deep kiss mark that Masayuki gaves him yesterday was still there, he lay his brother down onto the couch and started to kiss him from the lips, down to his crotch.

He rubs Kira hard cock , leaning down to suck him off. His tongue slides down to the balls, sucking it and slides up to the head. Kira was moaning , that makes Masayuki more horny . He gives his brother a deep throat, taking all of him inside his mouth. Precum was starting to dribble down from the tip. He continue to tease the smaller male.n

Kira's moans filled the room, his breath getting heavy and hot and his heart racing. His body was begging for his brother to enter him, he wanted to feel the pleasure that only his brother could provide him, and knowing that it was forbidden with his age only made it more erotic and desired. He closed his eyes trying hard to keep from cuming early

He can feel the boy was holding back, he smiles. Letting out a loud pop. He lift the smaller male hips high enough to eat him out. Masayuki tease the ring of muscle, licking it over and over.

"Kira...look your asspussy is twitching ...you want your brother big hard cock inside here..don't you~~" he thrust his tongue inside the wet and hot channel . Rimming Kira completely . He wanted to train Kira...to cum just from his ass.

Kira moaned loudly, blushing a dark red as he gripped the couch "Yes please, please push inside me, hard and rough, I-I want to feel you deep within my body!" He moaned out, his voice full of desire as he took a deep breath, cuming hard from his ass, feeling his whole body twitch as he did so