Bitter love (MatsuoxKiraMidnight)

matsuo

Masayuki never though he will be meeting his step brother after 10 years of separation.He wanted to avoid him at all cost . He was disowned by his family when he openly confess that he is gay. His new mother wanted him gone, worrying about Masayuki sexual prefrence will bring a bad influence to her child. He left the house when he was 17, making his way by himself .

anime-guys-with-glasses-tumblr-i1.jpg

Name: Suzuki Masayuki

Hobbies: Cooking and gardening

Quote : " You already make me love you without trying anything."

Background: Masayuki is earnest and hardworking. He was disowned after he confess that he prefers men. He usually kind but can be scary when angry. He work with his friends managing a company. He is secretly inlove with his step brother.

--------------------------------

Masayuki stumbles a little as he reach towards the door, it won't stop ringing. He groans a little before opening the door, to his suprise infront of him was his step brother.

His eyes widen looking at the young boy 10 years his junior standing infront of him , smiling innocently as he brought in a large traveling bag. The young boy was obviously happy to see him.

Masayuki feels a headache coming, he close the door and makes a call to the office to inform his absent. He was really confuse . He looks at the boy and takes a deep breath . He was trying to calm himself , " What are you doing here?" Masayuki tone was sharp as he stares straight at his little brother .

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• matsuo

• KiraMidnight

4b616ed22861aaa20ea2db0e8f0ce7ae.jpg

Name: Kira Midnight

Hobbies: Drawing and writing stories

Quote: "I love you big brother"

Background: He's a caring boy that studies hard. He is top of his class. He's almost always caught writing in a notebook, making a secret biography about his life with his brother

Kira smiles sweetly as he puts his bag on the floor, standing very shyly in front of his older brother

"I begged mother and father to let me spend my summer vacation with you instead of being stuck in summer school all year"

He hands you an envelope, inside is $500 for Kira to live on and a letter that reads -Take care of Kira, he is an innocent boy with a pure heart. He is not like you so don't try any funny stuff!

Masayuki sigh. " I'm suprise they let you visit , you've grown Kira..last time I saw you was 10 years ago." he grabs the bag and let Kira to one of the rooms.

" Well you can stay here, have you eaten?" Masayuki pinch his forehead massaging it . " We can eat outside since I don't have anything in the fridge enough to make two portion. Get ready in 10 minutes."

Masayuki quickly grabs his phone , dialing Marcus number. " Hey ...Marcus you better attend the meeting ...I already inform the other executives..don't make tell on you to Usagi...yeah." he takes a shower and grabs his keys. Masayuki waits for his little step brother in the living room. He feels a bit awkward since he didn't think that Kira would even remember him . He left the house when Kira was around 5 or 6 years old.

He frowns as he thinking on what to talk about with the boy. 'Why would his mother let him visit , after this all years . Crap...'

Kira walks to his brother after 10 minutes. He yawns a bit but gives his older step brother a warm smile.

"I've missed you...I haven't see you since I was a child...but I've missed you. Mother told me you left cause they don't like you liking guys instead of girls...but I don't mind. I don't really like girls either, they're too emotional and bossy..."

He looks down shyly and gets very quite and his cheeks turn a light color of pink.

"I haven't told our parents...because they'd disown me too....maybe...so you're the only one that knows."

He stands there, his head down trying not to make eye contact with his older brother out of fear of rejection. hi

Hearing him saying that make Masayuki heart clench. His brother was so cute looking like that. He patted his head softly. " Well...me too Kira..and I don't think is wrong to like other guys . I won't tell them or anyone about this don't worry." He always wonder how Kira was doing these past 10 years but he push the thought away remembering his step mother words.

Masayuki glance at Kira's body, the boy was cute and extremely adorable . He shiver of the forbidden thought of him doing something to his cute brother.

Kira gave his brother a big smile.

"I'm glad you understand me...I knew if anyone would it'd be you!"

As he stood there his stomach growled a bit loud, making Kira's cheeks turn a dark red and his eyes fall to the ground

"Forgive me brother, the trip was a bit long and I didn't pack anything to snack on..."

He shifted back and forth on his heels not really knowing what to say now feeling shy and awkward

He laugh a little when he heard the grumbling. " Come on."

He grabs the boy hands and headed out to his car.

" You want something heavy or light to eat. There's this good restaurant nearby and afterward we'll go shopping for grocery." He leans down and put the seatbell on for Kira.

He smiles as he sits there in the car

"I'll go wherever you go brother, I'm not picky. I eat anything"

He laughs a bit and looks around the car admiring it

"I like the car, it's so clean and it smells nice"

Masayuki smiles at him and drive to the nearby restaurant . He order the same menu and continue to make small talks with Kira. " So how are you doing in school ?" swirling the spaghetti inside the plate.

Suddenly, someone pats Masayuki on the shoulder . It was a young blonde male with blue eyes. " Hey , it's been along time Masayuki." smiling sweetly at him.

Kira looks up at the guy talking to his brother and just ignores him as he eats his food. He knows not to talk to strangers so he decided to just keep silent until his brother and the guy finishes talking

The young man called Noah lean forward and whisper something to Masayuki. " I'll see you tomorrow " he ignores Kira. Masayuki looks at kira apologizing at Noah rude attitude . " Sorry Kira, Noah is kind of rude. How's the food?"

Masayuki smiles gently at Kira. He order a fruit base dessert. He wanted Kira to enjoy the food , looking at him eating so cutely makes him want to spoil Kira.

He sits there eating and smiles at his brother..

"It's alright I understand that you have work to do, I did drop in unexpectedly so it's alright. And the food is amazing!!"

He smiles a bit and keeps eating my food

He smiles, after eating he brought Kita to buy groceries . He ask him "Get something you want..since you are going to stay until summer vacation is over. Don't worry about the money Kira."

Masayuki push the trolley and picks up enough food for both of them. Grabbing some personal toiletries he wanted Kira to comfortable staying at his house.

Wanders around the store a bit, enjoying walking around with his brother. He picked a few snacks up that he liked to eat and kept following his brother closely like a lost puppy dog

Masayuki woke up early, he started to make breakfast and planning to take Kira to the amusement park today. He set the tables , brewing a cup of coffee for him and orange juice for Kira. He have the whole day off and plans to take Kira for sight seeing . " Good morning."

Wakes up and goes to the kitchen "morning big brother, did you sleep well?" He asks as he yawns, his hair a mess because he hasn't brushed it yet and his close a bit messed up from tossing and turning

Masayuki patted his brother hair fixing it a little. " Yes I did I already prepare breakfast..we are going out today ." Nibbling on the bread.

He nods smiling very happily. He sits down to eat breakfast"I didn't know you can cook brother." Giggles a bit "can I ask you a personal question....if you don't mind that is?" He looks down shyly

He takes a drink of his juice trying to get the courage to ask. "It's none of my business, and you don't have to answer but um...h-have you ever been with another guy before?" Blushes very darkly

Masayuki nearly spills his coffee, " Err...yeah sure...why do ask?" he looks at him. Masayuki suddenly picture his brother naked...whimpering beneath him. He shooks his head to stop the image. " Do ...you have some guy that you like , Kira?"

Kira quickly shakes his head blushing "no...I've kissed a guy before though...it was a bit weird...but it was okay. Though he didn't like me, we were just curious" he quickly takes a drink of his juice to shut himself up

" I see.." that information somehow irritates him. He always thought Kira was cute since he was little and now he turns out to be even cuter. " Say Kira..want to try kissing me?"

Masayuki suddenly ask his brother. Looking at Kira plump lips.