Bitter love (MatsuoxKiraMidnight)

matsuo

Masayuki tries to calm himself , he brings a small wet towel and a small basin of water. Wiping his brother , he look at Kira. " Kira...I..." Masayuki wasn't sure what to say, he was drown with lust and he just have sex with his step brother. Kira wasn't at fault , he was.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• matsuo

• KiraMidnight

Kira sat still letting his brother clean him, his eyes shinning in the light as he sat there. He didn't know what to think of what happened so he just stayed quite, so not to upset his brother anymore then he could tell he already was

" Kira ..I'm really...I'm sorry.." he apologize over and over as Kira sat there . He left him alone and goes to the living room. Masayuki doesn't know what to do..he already done something to his brother ...he just met him in two days time. After calming himself he decided to talk about what happen with Kira.

Kira laid down on the bed, his eyes closed and his breathing calm, he fell asleep. He decided he didn't mind what him and his brother did so he just left it alone and took a nap, he was exhausted from the pounding he had taken

Masayuki peeks in to see the male was taking a nap. He close the doors and glance at the clock..it was nearing lunch time. He decided to prepare some food for both of them. Masayuki sits on the couch while waiting for the smaller male to wake up. He's done thinking and he will take any responsibility for what he has done.

After 30 minutes Kira wakes up, yawning and stretching sleepily. He walks outside to where his brother is and sits next to him, a small smile playing on his face. "Hey brother, I love you" He said as he hugged his brother happily.

Masayuki stood still as he was hug by Kira. " ....Kira..how do you feel? I already apply some medicine but if you feels uncomfortable .."

He was loss on what to say and he bows his head. " Kira..if you want to tell your mother..I'll accept it..the things we ,I shouldn't do that to you..you were innocent ."

Kira looked his brother in the eyes and smiled "I'm fine, really. I won't tell mom, it was as much my doing as yours brother, I'm a bit soar but I'll be okay"

He sounded as happy and innocent as he did before they made love, hoping his brother would calm down and smile soon. "Can we go out somewhere today? Maybe the zoo, if this place has one?" Kira's favorite place was the zoo, he loved animals

Masayuki sigh, he nodded and gets ready. " If that's what you decided ...Kira. We should have lunch first ." Masayuki already set the table.

He quickly make a small pack of food to bring with to the zoo. " Kira, make sure if you feel ill tell me."

He nodded smiling as he got dressed and walked to his brother. "Yes of course, I'll make sure to tell you, promise" He streached again feeling a bit drained but not sick

After Kira done getting ready, Masayuki drive them to the zoo. He bought an animal hat for Kira a lion like hat. Putting it on for his brother. The zoo was crowded with people since it's the weekends. They walk around the zoo, visiting the animal, patting zoo and a small aquarium display right at the center of the zoo.

Masayuki was holding Kira's hand. He still wanted to sort of the sudden relationship that had formed between them . He suggest a break and bring them to a secluded bench to have their bento. " Here some water Kira."

Kira smiles a bit and takes the water, drinking it happily, glad that he could finally get a drink since he was thirsty from all the walking around.

He looked at his brother and smiles. "Thanks for bringing me here, I love animals but mom and dad never have time to take me to the zoo..." he looks out at the crowds of people and animals

" I see...say Kira..in school don't you have someone that you like?" Masayuki always knew even after remarried his dad is the type that always makes work first. His new wife was also like that, he remembered when Kira was little , the boy would always comes into his room to play. He was feeling more guilty.

"Nope. I'm to shy . And no one likes me at school...they just pick on me..." he says as he sits there enjoying the fresh air and his brothers company. He looks at him and smiles "what about you is there anyone you like?" He asked curiously

Hearing that makes him mad. " They picked on you...I'll talk to our parents about that later...and to answer your question , I'm single right now..but Kira..if you want do you want to be in relationship with me?"

Kira looks at him shyly "A relationship with you? Is that possible since you are my brother!?" He sounded unsure and a bit cautious, but also on the excited side

"Kira...you and I are step brothers , so I don't think is wrong with that unless you don't want too. I'm already done things to you that a brother shouldn't do...honestly Kira you are my type and I couldn't help myself. If you accept than we can be lovers but ....the things that we did before ..we must wait until you graduate. I was wrong for doing that to someone ten younger than me."

Masayuki grabs Kira hands , holding them. He looked a bit conflicted but he wanted to take responsibility .

Kira smiled a bit and nodded. "Okay let's be lovers than, i don't mind as long as you don't" he sounded cheerful about it, glad to have a lover that he already trusts

Hearing Kira answer , Masayuki determine to protect his little lover. Leaning down he kiss the male . " I will definitely protect you Kira." The bench where they sit was very far and isolated. He pulls Kira into his arms , hugging the male.

Kira blushed a dark red, feeling shy at being held in public, but he liked it. He wrapped his arms around his brother, glad he said yes but secretly fearing what their parents may think, or say about their relationship

They hug each other for a few minutes before letting go. " So want to anywhere else? Here give me your phone ." Masayuki types his phone numbed. He said to Kira if he wanted to talk to him any time just call him. He leans in for a quick kiss.

Kira kisses his brother happily and blushingly. He felt so safe and excited. "I don't know I'll follow you wherever you go brother....wait what do I call you now?" He asked confused and a bit curious

" You can call me whatever you like ." His hands rubs Kira backs. Seriously his little brother is so tempting. He just wanted to push him down. Masayuki quickly compose hinself when he heard his phone ringing. It was from his step mother .

The unfamiliar voice greeted Masayuki, it was cold. His mother was asking litsbof questions , but Masayuki manage to answer it. She finally warns him about Kira. "I don't want you to influence my boy...he is off limit. I dont know why he wanted to spend his whoke summer vacation with you." her tone was icy. He handed the phone to Kira