Latest Attack on Titan Chapter

Blue Moon.

Anyone read the chapter that came out yesterday?? BECAUSE I'M SO UPSET RIGHT NOW,

ARMIN DIED WTF ISAYAMA :No!: I CAN'T EVEN

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blue Moon.

• addyLicious

• gin

• Saga

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I did last night and I was on the verge of crying my eyes out. I mean really, I can't fucking believe it! T.T I don't even know whether I completely am in sync with the fact. Because maybe something's going to happen and he'll be okay? Like I don't want to settle with it until I can see the next chapter for confirmation. But ugh, I know I'm lying to myself. T.T Armin, you're so fucking brave! It takes great strength to sacrifice oneself. I really didn't think he'll come to that decision. While I know he can be cowardly, I just didn't assume he'll take this huge responsibility that will cause him of his life.

That was something I never would have expected. I mean--what? What??

Especially when I seriously considered Armin to be the new main character when Eren "died" in the first part of the series.

Why does this always happen to the nice ones. This world doesn't deserve Armin smh

• 1 month later...

Hahahaha. Of course I did! And yay, Armin's alive! But on the downside, now it's between Armin or Erwin. Levi is holding the key to whom will live. I don't know, I think there's no question as to who will Levi choose. It will be Erwin but Mikasa's there and so is Eren which further complicated the matter. I think they will fight tooth and nail to save Armin. Time is not on their side here. I wonder how will they come up with a decision or who will force it. I really can't wait to read the new chapter in a few days!!!

that stupid soldier JUST HAD TO come aaaall the way with Erwin on his back up the freakin' wall. Moral dillema delivered right at your door. SMH. Ugh. And what about letting the armored titan go?? He was the way out of this mess DAMMIT. The struggle is real LMAO. Can't wait for the new chapter!!

- - - Updated - - -

I just wanna see what's in that freakin' basement. I don't think we will get to know soon though

• 3 weeks later...

Hey! The chapter has been so damn amanzing! I think I fell inlove all over again with Heichou! He really isn't selfish at all and I think he will always have the sake of others first just like how Erwin works in a way. I feel sad ofc that Commader has died but in his stead it was Armin's life that was saved and that is what's most important. We need Erwin-like intelligence and Armin has that definitely but Armin is more pure which changes the course of action that the remaining Scouts will undertake. And fucking finally, Bert is so so dead! Hahaha! The next chapter will be so explosive I guess!

• 1 month later...