Uncontrolled Love

Brainy

I don't know whether to be confused or disappointed in this film. There was such a big hype and while I was watching the film it seemed to slowly disappear. It seems like the cliche classic submissive servant and dominant spoiled rich kid plot. That's not a bad thing but the only thing that bothered me was the ending. I was like >.> Oh so now you realllllly like him in *that* type of way.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Naomi

• LolaLaRue

• shibahi

• Panda01

This movie is nice, it can be put in recommended list. Just a little suggestion here about the ending, when people are still figuring what happens next, then the sneak peek for part II comes out all of a sudden, it ruined the atmosphere a bit. It will be nicer if they just show it after the credits.

I don't know whether to be confused or disappointed in this film. There was such a big hype and while I was watching the film it seemed to slowly disappear. It seems like the cliche classic submissive servant and dominant spoiled rich kid plot. That's not a bad thing but the only thing that bothered me was the ending. I was like >.> Oh so now you realllllly like him in *that* type of way.

It is definitely a 'classic submissive servant and dominant spoiled rich kid plot' but I think they gave ample evidence of the Young Masters feelings for Xiao Nian and even of his own repressed homosexual feelings (friend in England that he used to hold hands with). But honestly I still have trouble not seeing almost every interaction he has with Nian (before the bathtub scene) as super smexy. The stroking of the face, the deep sexy voice whispering in his ear, the lips/back hug kitchen scene. I was certainly ready for Young Master to realise his affections for Xian Nian. I can't wait for the second part.

That's not a bad thing but the only thing that bothered me was the ending. I was like >.> Oh so now you realllllly like him in *that* type of way.

believe it or not, he still doesn't like him in *that* type of way by the ending lol, or at least still doesn't admit that he does. it's basically a "i'm ok with you being gay now, you can be my servant again"

it's still a long long road for this obtuse character

I just read over at the Soompi forum that the first part has been removed from iQiyi and the creators released a statement on weibo that it's been banned. Something like it's the end of the journey. :(

Hopefully they'll release the second part on weibo. I've been counting the days until part 2 was released.

Copied over from Shuwei's post in Soompi:

and the day has come. uncontrolled love part 1 has been removed from iqiyi.

Uncontrolled Love's weibo

"first of all, we want to thank everyone who contributed to Uncontrolled Love and accompanied us for so long.

along the way, many films in this genre have disappeared from the internet.

we didn't want to tell you guys that we were also afraid.

we got used to living in fear everyday that when we refresh the website will become 404.

but finally today is the day that everything was erased.

of course, we have been very fortunate. we will be fine no matter what the outcome is.

thank you everyone for meeting Uncontrolled Love.

today we also met a "force majeure"....

everything comes to an end, but we believe our story will continue. we will work harder and not give up."

Wang Bowen's weibo

"memories are the warmest existence, and they can never be erased, i'm thankful for the companionship, thankful for the growth, and thankful for the memories. we are always here...❤️

Meng Rui/Wang Bowen's replies

"i'm always here too. don't worry."

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
rui "me too ❤️"

Meng Rui's weibo

"i promise you guys, we won't say good bye!

a man's word is his honor."

I just read over at the Soompi forum that the first part has been removed from iQiyi and the creators released a statement on weibo that it's been banned. Something like it's the end of the journey. :(

Hopefully they'll release the second part on weibo. I've been counting the days until part 2 was released.

Copied over from Shuwei's post in Soompi:

and the day has come. uncontrolled love part 1 has been removed from iqiyi.

Uncontrolled Love's weibo

"first of all, we want to thank everyone who contributed to Uncontrolled Love and accompanied us for so long.

along the way, many films in this genre have disappeared from the internet.

we didn't want to tell you guys that we were also afraid.

we got used to living in fear everyday that when we refresh the website will become 404.

but finally today is the day that everything was erased.

of course, we have been very fortunate. we will be fine no matter what the outcome is.

thank you everyone for meeting Uncontrolled Love.

today we also met a "force majeure"....

everything comes to an end, but we believe our story will continue. we will work harder and not give up."

Wang Bowen's weibo

"memories are the warmest existence, and they can never be erased, i'm thankful for the companionship, thankful for the growth, and thankful for the memories. we are always here...❤️

Meng Rui/Wang Bowen's replies

"i'm always here too. don't worry."

rui "me too ❤️"

Meng Rui's weibo

"i promise you guys, we won't say good bye!

a man's word is his honor."

OMG, this a very sad news:No!:. China why torture those innocent people like this.

can anyone post the soundtrack lyrics in this movie....???

by the way im so hopeless with this news...

i really want to know their story after that..... :(

any latest update, guys? I'm still hoping for part 2 T___T

ost

dream by wang bo wen

Not sure if this has already been posted but there is a tumblr blog about Round trip to love and they have just uploads a new uncontrolled love MV

Also the novel is being translated into English by Anne Noh on Wattpad

Wow, that's China for you. One more reason why they should keep their extremities at bay. I hope there are other ways to watch this movie.

Wait... What? I know a 2nd movie will be coming out soon. In this case, will there still be a 2nd movie? Or it's confirmed gone?

-Part 2 will live stream on app called moli he according to user Shuwei on Soompi forum. On August 20

girl,can you give link of page plisss?

- - - Updated - - -

-Part 2 will live stream on app called moli he according to user Shuwei on Soompi forum. On August 20

girl, can you give link for they will show by pc, please?

hooray! thank you for sharing this great news :)

Sorry I'm not Chinese so I'm only relaying what I read on the Soompi forum. The second trailer is out now too.

I love all of their little interviews, but this one had me laughing so much. Baby wang :)