Uncontrolled Love

Brainy

Haha, I can feel you, not much discussion around.

I'm demotivated to open more threads about upcoming web series/movies.

Anyway, I guess this movie will only be out after some time of the release of Round Trip. Since it's from the same author, maybe they won't let these two movies to clash with each other.

And so far, I think they've attended some shows to promote this movie. This is one of it:

I'm not TOO demotivated tbh. If I really like like any movie/series, then I'm going to try my best to keep the thread active/listed---even if some of my posts may constitute as spam, haha. :p

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Naomi

• LolaLaRue

• shibahi

• Panda01

Also I noticed that video myself. Too bad it isn't subbed, so I can't figure out whatever the heck they could be saying. OTL

I'm not TOO demotivated tbh. If I really like like any movie/series, then I'm going to try my best to keep the thread active/listed---even if some of my posts may constitute as spam, haha. :p

Alright, keep it up! :Red_fox4:

How can anyone NOT ship them after watching these tho, real talk?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

And then

I almost forgot to mention, Meat Bun subbed the trailer for Uncontrolled Love. Yes, it was already subbed by the official producers---but people had mentioned the subs were actually kind of off. I never realized what they meant until I saw Meat Bun's subs/corrections. For people who don't feel like re-watching the trailer, here's the transcript I made (Official subs for the trailer are normal colored, while Meat Bun's corrections are in brown colored font). Let me know if you spot some errors.

0:07 [unidentified:] Xiao Nian

0:09 [unidentified:] Why are you weeping here?

0:13 [Nian:] Will you be with me [You said that you will be nice to me]

0:17 [Master:] Yes, forever

0:21 [Master:] Don't have a girlfriend [You better not get a girlfriend]

0:26 [Master:] Don't tell me if you did

0:32 [Nian:] Master..

0:33 [Nian:] In fact..

0:35 [Nian:] Love..

0:37 [Nian:] Without gender [Is the same for both genders]

[Cue Cut Scenes Montage]

1:07 [Master:] Fuck off!

And now, for the video in question:

I love how they love to switch in character out of nowhere. And this interview istg...srsly, just watch it. So presh.

[video=youtube;n-NmpjVmL_c]

The stare Xie Yan gives Xiao Nian towards the end...

Also..

I'm dying...

At when he explained to Nian what "overthrowing the seme" means.

BUT THE BEST PART WAS THIS:

Xie Yan: But I have desires for him when I first met

Nian: So you want to "take me down"

Xie Yan: That's right

Nian: Then take me down right now

Xie Yan's laugh after that---just kill me??

this series is getting less hype than a round trip to love probably bc the visuals are less eye popping and the lack of a release date. i'm also wary of BE...but so far from all the interviews/bts, the offscreen chemistry between the actors is fantastic. they look real close, i almost wish they could act in a romcom bl instead of such a dramatic bl lol

To tell the truth, I'm looking forward for this series more instead of a round trip of love. After knowing the plot of round trip, it kinda turned me off. And i love the chemistry of this couple foxy2foxy2

this series is getting less hype than a round trip to love probably bc the visuals are less eye popping and the lack of a release date. i'm also wary of BE...but so far from all the interviews/bts, the offscreen chemistry between the actors is fantastic. they look real close, i almost wish they could act in a romcom bl instead of such a dramatic bl lol

Whaaattt, but I thought they were visuals?? Especially the master. I think people should watch more videos of them so that they can get a sense of the couple tbh. They're both actually pretty, and I love their personalities (their personalities are quite similar to the characters they're acting).

To tell the truth, I'm looking forward for this series more instead of a round trip of love. After knowing the plot of round trip, it kinda turned me off. And i love the chemistry of this couple foxy2foxy2

I'm a sucker for all kinds of themes and genre, and my faves usually borderline the sadistic/dark/twisted/cruel/dynamic ones. And so, (predictably) I'm actually excited for Round Trip to Love. Honestly, the only movies/series I'm looking forward to right now are: Uncontrolled Love,

, and
. And what's the one thing they all share in common? (Aside from the fact that all three titles have the word 'love' in it, lol.) Yep--they all (to some degree) contain angst and darkness. ♥

Oh look...we've finally reached 5 pages, lol.

I have a goal...to get Round Trip to Love, Turn a Corner to Love You, and Uncontrolled Love's threads all to 12 pages or more. (Maybe I'm imagining things, but people tend to check out threads with lots of pages more. And threads views = attention = fanbase = profit???)

Oh look...we've finally reached 5 pages, lol.

I have a goal...to get Round Trip to Love, Turn a Corner to Love You, and Uncontrolled Love's threads all to 12 pages or more. (Maybe I'm imagining things, but people tend to check out threads with lots of pages more. And threads views = attention = fanbase = profit???)

Thanks for making this thread looking more lively; I also feel this movie needs more attention. Aha. You're doing a great job! Keep it up! :))))

I've been hyped for this movie since weeks T^T finally got release date la

Thanks for making this thread looking more lively; I also feel this movie needs more attention. Aha. You're doing a great job! Keep it up! :))))

I've been hyped for this movie since weeks T^T finally got release date la

Haha, thanks! It's kinda hard with one person alone since it might look like I'm spamming, lol. I'm hoping it gets more attention soon. TT A TT Ah, you mentioned a release date? Which is it? (Is it specific, or just a time frame/month)?

Nah i just know its on 28th June... There was a picture posted that said something like 'Wait another 5 days' with the date ontop ^^ and the cute child actors ;]]]

Nah i just know its on 28th June... There was a picture posted that said something like 'Wait another 5 days' with the date ontop ^^ and the cute child actors ;]]]

Lol, idk why but when I made that comment, I thought I was on the Turn a Corner to Love You thread. But either way, I'm excited! Where I'm at--that's about Tuesday of next week.

Lol, idk why but when I made that comment, I thought I was on the Turn a Corner to Love You thread. But either way, I'm excited! Where I'm at--that's about Tuesday of next week.

For me its also Tuesday... But my chinese is not too good...! I hope people will eng sub it quick... otherwise i'll be impatient and just watch raw eventhough i'll probably only understand 50% of whats going on haha

For me its also Tuesday... But my chinese is not too good...! I hope people will eng sub it quick... otherwise i'll be impatient and just watch raw eventhough i'll probably only understand 50% of whats going on haha

Haha, you're lucky you can at least understand 50%

I'm a sucker for all kinds of themes and genre, and my faves usually borderline the sadistic/dark/twisted/cruel/dynamic ones. And so, (predictably) I'm actually excited for Round Trip to Love. Honestly, the only movies/series I'm looking forward to right now are: Uncontrolled Love,
, and
. And what's the one thing they all share in common? (Aside from the fact that all three titles have the word 'love' in it, lol.) Yep--they all (to some degree) contain angst and darkness. ♥

I'm usually okay with angst & dark themes, I used to think years of reading yaoi will make me desensitised to it. But after finding out the storyline of round trip to love, I was like woah, didn't see that coming. I'm not sure the amount of angst n darkness in this movie but I'm a sucker for master x servant relationships.

I'm usually okay with angst & dark themes, I used to think years of reading yaoi will make me desensitised to it. But after finding out the storyline of round trip to love, I was like woah, didn't see that coming. I'm not sure the amount of angst n darkness in this movie but I'm a sucker for master x servant relationships.

Master x Servant, King x Slave....I need more of these pairings tbh.