Uncontrolled Love

Brainy

Okay what? Is there going to be an uncut version? More movies/episodes? I need to see

kissing, dammit! BTS made me think I'd get kissing.

the quality of this made me think it was a movie but the content makes it seem unfinished. Was this just the first episode or is it a mini series? So confused.

i'm pretty confused about the release format too but it says "to be continued" on the black screen at the end.

and there's surely more bc there's a spoiler pic of the ending going around (well, only spoilery for those who knows what happened in the novel) and i guess until we see that scene its not the end yet lol

Just watched it...! I'm so happy it's finally out... But there seems to be another part... Which means we have to wait a little while!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure there's a part two. Now I haven't watched the movie yet, but I've seen comments saying the ending is confusing/cut short/to be continued, etc, etc. One of the uploaders of the movie responded to a comment and said there was a part two to air in August. We'll see about the legitimacy of that news later, but I do recall hearing that this movie was going to be in two parts since from the beginning.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Naomi

• LolaLaRue

• shibahi

• Panda01

I just finished watching Part One. Both of the main lead actors are great! Hhng, Master's rotten personality is just an A for me---I love it. It seems like he loves to tease Nian a lot. And he's very possessive, arrogant, and entitled (thinks he owns Nian and Nian should do everything for him that he wants him to) lol. But for me, he is one of those exceptions that you love more than you hate. And I freaking love his character.

Spoilers/Questions on Uncontrolled Love Part 1 (part 2 is released in August):

- I feel so spoiled by the Master x Nian's dynamics: Master is very controlling (physically) and feels entitled to Nian. Nian is quiet and obedient (in a good way--it's not that cliche teary eyed/feminine uke type of behavior) and pretty much everything he does is to the interest/well-being of his Master. Also, he secretly has a crush on his Master--while his Master openly hates gays (ironically, his inclinations towards Nian is definitely not straight, but a mix of denial + arrogance + entitlement goes a long way). Their dynamic is seriously to die for.

- I like how Master always manages to find an excuse for Nian to be near him, or for him to be near Nian. His obsession with making Nian his teddy bear at night is just??? I die inside

- Ya'll gonna hate Master's girlfriend, I'm telling you right now

- The intro scene where Master "surprises" Nian (im not gonna spoil it too deeply LOL). I like how apparently that's Master on his normal days. Srsly, this guy is so physical w/ Nian but still has the ability to hate gay lmao

- The pool scene at the end is a preview of Part 2

- I'm wondering who's that guy who Nian picked up from the streets while he was in New York?? I feel like I missed something there...he also was at the end scene with Nian's box?

Just a heads up that the Official Subs are a bit.....off. At the beginning, it's bearable but towards the end it starts to become a bit more confusing (sub-wise) and you kind of have to guess/mentally re-arrange the subtitles to make more sense. It's nothing wholly disastrous (though I suppose that's debatable), but at least we have subtitles. I'm sure some fan will come along and re-sub everything to be more accurate (which I would def re-watch for).

The video on YouTube has been removed :(

Wonder if they were reported for copyright?

Sigh. At least I watched the entirety of part one before it was taken down. OTL Maybe they were. Probably. I hope asian drama/movie sites upload the movie into their database. Even if not then, I'm sure fansubs will be released soon.

Here's some new currently working Youtube links for the film --

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
or

Just saw this movie. Although the actors were not as good looking as some other Chinese BL drama, but their acting is really solid and mature. Did not make me cringe as much.

Just saw this movie. Although the actors were not as good looking as some other Chinese BL drama, but their acting is really solid and mature. Did not make me cringe as much.

Maybe it's just me, but they're actually good looking? I mean, not model level of course but they're stannable?? Especially Master/Meng, I mean he's pretty handsome. Or, I just have inclinations for unconventional beauties, lol. Seriously though--the main leads might not be manga/anime handsome or princely handsome---but for me, they have that true seme/uke handsome-ness in them~

And I agree with the matureness in acting. I've seen a lot of cringeworthy and cheesy BL with cliche lines. Thankfully, this wasn't it.

I agreed. At first glance Nian didn't attract attention as Master..but hell when you actually watch them together though..they just sizzle the air. I like it. I mean I'm glad they picked these two because I think it fit their roles really well..like two pieces of puzzle together. Though..from the interviews I've seen. Nian is somewhat a sadist and an ass to Master. laugh-leaf-emoticon.gif?1292794624 Who would have thought ..lol

[video=youtube_share;XEfDQWXwPbk]

there's a new subbed interview and after watching this i'm not sure who is the sadist here lol. @ 21:30 when the conversation was dipping into 50 shades of grey ish territory, young master looks like he was liking the idea of it a lot (although its sus why xiao nian brought it there in the first place lol)

- I'm wondering who's that guy who Nian picked up from the streets while he was in New York?? I feel like I missed something there...he also was at the end scene with Nian's box?

that guy is ke luo

shu nian didnt pick him up in new york. its when he already came back to china (but didnt tell the young master or anyone else). shu nian took him back to his room for 1 night. ke luo came back to the room the next day to find shu nian but young master already took shu nian home.

in the novel, ke luo is basically the love rival. he falls in love with shu nian and aggressively pursues him (and drives the young master crazy lol).

tumblr_o9ovr6PeHM1slvnsao5_400.gif

tumblr_o9ovr6PeHM1slvnsao2_400.gif

tumblr_o9ovr6PeHM1slvnsao4_400.gif

tumblr_o9ovr6PeHM1slvnsao3_400.gif

[Engsub] Uncontrolled Love 《不可抗力》 Full Movie - The Secret of the Butler

Watch it here:

Uncontrolled Love EP《Dream》《不可抗力》

Watch MV here:

that guy is ke luo

shu nian didnt pick him up in new york. its when he already came back to china (but didnt tell the young master or anyone else). shu nian took him back to his room for 1 night. ke luo came back to the room the next day to find shu nian but young master already took shu nian home.

in the novel, ke luo is basically the love rival. he falls in love with shu nian and aggressively pursues him (and drives the young master crazy lol).

Omg aggressive love rival sign me up tho

I agreed. At first glance Nian didn't attract attention as Master..but hell when you actually watch them together though..they just sizzle the air. I like it. I mean I'm glad they picked these two because I think it fit their roles really well..like two pieces of puzzle together. Though..from the interviews I've seen. Nian is somewhat a sadist and an ass to Master. laugh-leaf-emoticon.gif?1292794624 Who would have thought ..lol

Nian's sadist side is a true gem tho I'd say Master is hands down the bigger sadist. Or maybe.....a masochist?

(On the topic of Master)

"The angrier he gets, the happier I get."

- Nian 2016

oh dear nian looool...! i think he suffered too much in the movie now he's trying to take revenge. XD

Does someone know when is part 2 coming out?

Many (most) are saying it's been confirmed in August (I haven't seen screenshot proofs, or translations of this being a fact yet but it is about this time frame I'm assuming---since rumors start from somewhere). But, I've also seen a couple of people mention late July.

That's Ke Luo. If you watch Round Trip of Love when it comes out, he is Lu Feng's son. All of Lan Ling's novels intertwine.

I haven't been able to find the novel :(

Does anyone know who is texting Nian?

In the part where he is working late and Xie Yan comes to get him to leave work, it says Shao Ye aka Master. He sent him a text asking him how late he was going to be then he showed up right after.

Ah..that answered my question too. :p

Master is such a stalker. teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793779

Part 2 is going to be intense.. can't wait.