Uncontrolled Love

Brainy

Chinese Novel Link:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Sadly, my reading is not so great so I haven't finished. There is also a four-part audio drama.

MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD for future parts:

In the audio drama, Ke Luo rapes Shu Nian after getting rejected by him when Ke Luo comes of age and confesses his love. Shu Nian goes home to Xie Yan and Xie Yan rapes him right after since he thinks Shu Nian gave it up to Ke Luo willingly. Shu Nian goes back and lives with Ke Luo for a while. Ke Luo feels bad about what he did and doesn't touch him.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Naomi

• LolaLaRue

• shibahi

• Panda01

Chinese Novel Link:

Sadly, my reading is not so great so I haven't finished. There is also a four-part audio drama.

In the drama, Ke Luo rapes Shu Nian after getting rejected by him when Ke Luo comes of age and confesses his love. Shu Nian goes home to Xie Yan and Xie Yan rapes him right after since he thinks Shu Nian gave it up to Ke Luo willingly. Shu Nian goes back and lives with Ke Luo for a while. Ke Luo feels bad about what he did and doesn't touch him.

I'm supposed to feel bad...I know. But I'm too sadist to feel guilty.

- - - Updated - - -

Chinese Novel Link:

In the drama, Ke Luo rapes Shu Nian after getting rejected by him when Ke Luo comes of age and confesses his love. Shu Nian goes home to Xie Yan and Xie Yan rapes him right after since he thinks Shu Nian gave it up to Ke Luo willingly. Shu Nian goes back and lives with Ke Luo for a while. Ke Luo feels bad about what he did and doesn't touch him.

I'm supposed to feel bad...I know. But I'm too sadist to feel guilty.

I told myself to wait and not watch this until the 2nd part was released but.........I watched it damn it, couldnt resist.

It was so good! Totally not what I expected tho, reading some comments here I sort of was expecting more violence? glad it wasnt like that hahaha I found the beginning really cute.

Then obviously I had to watch all the BTS videos (which most of them I've already watched lol), and then find the actors and their weibo accounts................and oh my god what I found

(maybe someone posted them already idk but I didnt see)

62f8accfjw1f5fshrk013j217k1w0hdu.jpg

62f8accfjw1f58x16b7juj219c1w0qv8.jpg

A....a bed scene?!

Eolf2gA.jpg

Also, the kiss in the 2nd part must be more than just a peck from master's comment on nian's lips (form meatbun's video)

"I like his upper lip, his lower lip is pouty, its thicker... but when we kiss, its more elastic... this kinda feeling"

I need part 2 like right now.

I told myself to wait and not watch this until the 2nd part was released but.........I watched it damn it, couldnt resist.

It was so good! Totally not what I expected tho, reading some comments here I sort of was expecting more violence? glad it wasnt like that hahaha I found the beginning really cute.

Then obviously I had to watch all the BTS videos (which most of them I've already watched lol), and then find the actors and their weibo accounts................and oh my god what I found

(maybe someone posted them already idk but I didnt see)

62f8accfjw1f5fshrk013j217k1w0hdu.jpg

62f8accfjw1f58x16b7juj219c1w0qv8.jpg

is this real

Omg. I'm dying the show is so good! Loving the plot and I can't wait for the next part? May I know how many parts are there altogether?

Omg. I'm dying the show is so good! Loving the plot and I can't wait for the next part? May I know how many parts are there altogether?

There's a part 2 for sure. I think that's the last part as well (even though I'm low key wishing for a part 3 cries)

Can anyone tell me where can I download the audio drama?

I've read translated Lan Lin's interview on instagram where people were asking for sequels..She said she only can write around 5000 words and probably take a very long time to finish (*sad sigh*)...On the upside, picture uploaded on instagram shows a high chance of happy ending (*Yasss*)

Can anyone tell me where can I download the audio drama?

I've read translated Lan Lin's interview on instagram where people were asking for sequels..She said she only can write around 5000 words and probably take a very long time to finish (*sad sigh*)...On the upside, picture uploaded on instagram shows a high chance of happy ending (*Yasss*)

I just searched on google, but here is a start:

I like that orphan character with barely any screentime...he looks like an interesting character. And I like his chemistry with the uke. There's this compatibility there that's missing in the main couple.

I like that orphan character with barely any screentime...he looks like an interesting character. And I like his chemistry with the uke. There's this compatibility there that's missing in the main couple.

We'll probably be seeing more of him in part 2. I'd warn you to not judge him by his looks cause from what I've heard...what comes next (from him) may surprise you. (If that's covered in the movie at all, lol.)

Your comments flicked some switch in my brain so I went back to Youtube to that scene with the orphan drunk. This is what I got:

kVkCeB2.png

I'm assuming his name is not really Corot...

is he KL? Of the LF bloodline? Does he have that genetic trait of being absolutely obsessive!?!? But he seemed so sweet in RTTL?!

I only intended to read Pandora after finishing RTTL...guess my reading list's gotten longer. Uncontrolled Love and Love Late, HERE I COME!

EDIT: Nevermind, just caught up with all the comments in this thread PLUS everything under the spoiler tags...sigh. I think I'll do the reading after watching Uncontrolled Love part 2 and Round Trip to Love. I'm hoping the movies won't be as heavy as the novels.

Why Corot WHY?!

part 2 spoiler

[video=youtube_share;0jSCUcETrhY]

who is ready for that office scene, i know i am. that pose at the end mmm

is he KL? Of the LF bloodline? Does he have that genetic trait of being absolutely obsessive!?!? But he seemed so sweet in RTTL?!

I only intended to read Pandora after finishing RTTL...guess my reading list's gotten longer. Uncontrolled Love and Love Late, HERE I COME!

he's a very sharp young man and displays some impulsive and aggressive tendencies, even though he doesnt look it on the outside. but he is definitely not as bad as his dad!! lu feng is one of a kind...out of all her semes the author even calls him "lu BOSS" like the final boss lol

part 2 spoiler

[video=youtube_share;0jSCUcETrhY]

who is ready for that office scene, i know i am. that pose at the end mmm

he's a very sharp young man and displays some impulsive and aggressive tendencies, even though he doesnt look it on the outside. but he is definitely not as bad as his dad!! lu feng is one of a kind...out of all her semes the author even calls him "lu BOSS" like the final boss lol

This is going to be the longest wait ever.

Haha... So glad i will be on holiday before release, so when i come back it should be out by then... XD

Lucky you.

• 2 weeks later...
Chinese Novel Link:

In the audio drama, Ke Luo rapes Shu Nian after getting rejected by him when Ke Luo comes of age and confesses his love. Shu Nian goes home to Xie Yan and Xie Yan rapes him right after since he thinks Shu Nian gave it up to Ke Luo willingly. Shu Nian goes back and lives with Ke Luo for a while. Ke Luo feels bad about what he did and doesn't touch him.

OMG, poor Shu Nian:No!: So, the part 2 will be darker storyline. Well, I don't mind darker storyline... can't wait to watch part 2yoyo4

Hopefully, the story gets re-subbed (Eng). The official translations are so small and hard to read. Also, the grammar is..a bit weird too. If I know Chinese (Mandarin), I'll sub it myself but I don't. I really do appreciate the upload though.

Does someone know when will the second part be released? Has the official team said it will be on August? Because I read a comment somewhere saying that they'll release it at the end of the year. I can't wait to watch it

Not sure when yet.