Quirk of Fate [private for me and Coffee-Tastic]

zajawa

Using the fact that Okami chose such a position the doll got closer to the one of his paws and nuzzled against it, enjoying how warm it was. Also it was very comforting. Letting a soft yawn, covering his lips with one of his delicate hands, he then rubbed one of his eyes.

"Don't be angry, Okami. It is fine and I'm sure that Master can be nice to you too. I think he just doesn't trust people what is only understandable when you are surrounded by such an unforgiving world", he said, smiling and petting the wolf's head with a gentle smile on his lips. "And worrying about someone.. I think it is never a waste of time.. but it is just my opinion so pardon me if it's stupid or something..."

He yawned once again, his eyes almost closing by themselves but he didn't let them, not wanting to be rude, after all the conversation didn't end.

"And you know why Master ended in this situation today? Because he wanted to find some books for me to read. So I think he is kind, just like you are, Okami", he said, his beautiful voice heavy from tiredness.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zajawa

• Coffee-Tastic

The wolf let out a gruffy groan, but he as tired so he didn't really decide to say everything he wanted to say about that marvelous, glorious Teddy. "He only did it because he likes you. He don't like me, Dolly, I've already come to terms with that fact. Even if he did something nice for ya, that don't mean anything... But me?" he smirked, his nose twitching, "I'm better than'em. Easily." He meant it, even though Okami was just nearly as captivated by Xuaniko as Todd was. And if Xuaniko want beautiful, he might have acted a bit differently as well.

Outside, the pattering of the rain was becoming less heavy, but still nonetheless relaxing to listen to. The wolf adjusted his position slightly and rolled his eyes before they closed, "Whatever. You'll see eventually. Rest up, dolly, you're about to pass and," he yawned, his big sharp teeth a lot less threatening now that a nice little bond here was established, "- and I am too."

There was many so many things Xuaniko could say to what he heard but his mind was already shutting down, the sleepiness overwhelming him and soon making the green eyes close. Also the small doll understood all too well that no amount of convincing would work this time. The relation between the two, Master and Okami, was something that only them could work on. Of course he would try everything to support it, without them noticing hopefully, but that was everything he could really do.

"Good night, Okami", were the last words that Xuaniko said or more like muttered sleepily before falling into a deep slumber, the small body needing some rest.

Ten hours passed and Xuaniko was still sleeping, the warmth radiating from the big dog made the little male relax and scoot closer through the night so what the day came he was nuzzled between Okami legs and his chest.