The factory (Private)

ZX-MetalMonster

"I have no plans of waking up.." Timothy mumbled into the pillow, not intending of getting up anytime soon. "I hate losing you know.." He said quietly as he had to bite on his lip hard to keep from moaning loudly again. "I'm not going to lose again.." He said, avoiding looking at him as he made an attempt to quickly roll on top of him and pin his arms down. "That's enough with the neck now.." He said bright red while looking right at him before quickly looking away and letting go as he turned redder.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZX-MetalMonster

• virtualoo

Bram seemed purely amused upon being held down and faked an innocent look while he observed the other male's blushing face. "No more playing around, got it..." He said apologetically though he didn't even for a moment regret pestering his friend or ending up under him. "Just to refresh your memory, the score is two zero for me so far... you'll have to work your ass off to take the lead." Bram couldn't resist and his smirk returned as he spoke, he chose his words carefully to tease the younger man again. Once he was no longer pined down he staid in place and didn't move after his friend again, in stead relaxing with a small hum.

"Now you are just ticking me off.." Timothy said while biting his lip, being reminded of his score being zero against the other with two against him. "As long as you are under me, I don't plan on giving you another win.." He said quietly, going to pin his arms again. "I will get in the lead easily...And I'll make sure you don't even come close to getting a win. Ill make sure I get a win today if I have to keep at it all day.." He said, determined to win. It only made his face red at how bad that sounded but he planned on winning and taking some advantage. He better take any advantage while he still had it, nipping at the others neck.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Bram laughed softly and intended to force the other male on his back to take away the advantage he had, however he though twice about it and staid in place in stead, even tilting his head to reveal more of his neck to his friend. "Don't worry darling, I'll give you one win, I'm generous enough." He whispered, nearly purring at the enjoyable though somewhat teasing touch at his neck. "I wonder what else you have planed for me though, you must have a great imagination to have already planed ahead for the entire day... Or maybe you've been thinking about this for a while..." Bram continued, hoping some comment would provoke the other man.

"I'm earning the win fair and square.." Timothy said quietly as he kept nipping at the others neck. He was a bit thrown off the other didn't even seem to try and fight back and take the advantage, his grip slacking slightly and still nipping at his neck. "I-I was exaggerating...I'll figure it out.." Timothy said with a slight blush, Brams intent of provoking him getting to him. "And no I haven't been thinking about it for awhile. I'll win before you get anymore funny ideas" He said, his nips becoming more forceful.

Bram squirmed under the other man for a moment, moaning quietly at his friend's touch becoming more rough. However it was all a distraction while he tried to slip out of his hold. "If you say so... but it seems to me like you're playing, not trying to win." He teased, still unsatisfied with how much attention he was receiving from the other male. It was greedy of him, but he wanted more than just his comrade’s lips on his neck, especially after what a great time they'd had the previous night.

Timothy growled a bit at being pushed so much by being told he wasn't even trying. "Not even trying..? Who is the one not trying here?" Timothy said while looking down at him, forgetting to hold him for a moment as his hands were just next to his wrists. "Are you even trying...?" He couldn't help but say with a little smirk. He went right back to his neck, intent on leaving a very nasty hickey on his neck.

Bram returned the smirk, though the reason behind the expression was tricking his friend into letting go of him. As the other man returned to teasing his skin, he used the chance and wrapped his arms tightly around him, one hand mowing along his back and down under the edge of his pants. Bram was annoyed that they hadn't taken all of their clothes off before getting into bed but that wasn't much of an obstacle for him to grip at the other male's behind. His comrade had a point, even now he was only playing around and not yet taking this seriously at all.

Timothy was so focused that he was unable to stop the other, too late to stop the others touch on his butt. He made a small sound of surprise, cursing himself for letting the other. "If you are going to touch me and even attempt to win, do it properly.." He whispered into Brams ear. He had to try and remain focused..but he found it might be difficult to focus if Bram was going to play dirty like this. Timothy nibbled at Brams ear, trying to use being on top to his advantage. He used his hips to wiggle into the others hand before grinding down onto the other.

-"I'm going to, be patient." Bram replied, sounding almost serious now that he felt the other male begin to move against him, knowing that soon he would be in danger of really loosing control to his touch. A small moan sliped by his lips but he reminded himself to focus and his fingers slipped to the younger man's entrance to lightly rub and tease him. "If I... I mean, when I win again... don't be discouraged." He taunted and smirked brightly at his friend while he observed his expression

Timothy gasped when he felt the others warm fingers touch his insides. He shook above him, a shiver being sent down his spine. No..no..focus..he had to focus. It didn't mean other parts of his body weren't focusing on this new attention he was recieving. "I plan on winning before then..Ill find a way" He spoke quietly as he kissed down his chest. "Do you have anything planned..? What are you going to do to me Bram...?" He said in a teasing manner as he reached down, rubbing the others front above his pants. "You really want to touch me don't you..?" Timothy hoped teasing would keep him with the upper hand.

Bram was satisfied with the reaction he earned from the other man, however his teasing seemed to had worked too well and the shiver and excitement he felt on his friend made him more worked up as well. "You'll find out soon enough..." He whispered, unable to raise his voice without revealing how his own body was reacting. His hips pushed up involuntarily when the other male touched him and in return he began to move his fingers slowly in and out. "Yes... I love touching you... it's obvious enough." Bram answered straightforward and managed to still seem smug.

"Pretty obvious.." Timothy tried to keep a straight face but it was near impossible with the fingers moving in and out of him. Damn this touch..god..He had to think how to get the upper hand but his mind was turning into mush again. He moved his hips against the others fingers, pressing more on the stroking hand on Bram. "Your perverted mind probably..wants to do all sorts of nasty things to me hmm? Make me squirm under your hands..make me cry out your name in pure pleasure.." He whispered into the others ear, pressing more on the others covered front.

Bram drew in a shaky breath at the provocative whisper by his ear. "Don't you want all of those things as well...?" He struggled with each word but still kept a cocky smirk even as he became hard under the other man's hand. By now he was more than annoyed that there was a layer of fabric between his friends skin and his own as he was sure it only made their interaction even more exciting. "Enough playing now..." He muttered quietly and pulled his fingers away so he could employ what strength still served him and tried to push the other male onto his back.

Timothy smirked against his ear, about to go nibble the others eat. Just as he was about to nibble the others eat, he heard Bram whisper about enough playing. Before he realized what was happening, he soon found he lost his advantage and was on his back and looking up at Bram. He was losing his advantage rather quickly and now pinned under the larger make. He tried to take it back by rubbing his knee against the growing bulge, also curious as to what the other was going to do

Bram moved against the other man's knee for more friction but then caught himself and moved back, aware that he wouldn't last long if his friend continued touching him like this. He fumbled with the younger male's pants but removed them quickly and then began to trail kisses down his torso. He wondered if his comrade was aware of what he had in mind and glanced up at his while his lips were pressed against his chest. His hand moved gently over the other man's thy and once at his knee he pushed his leg slightly to the side, making space for himself.

Timothy let the other remove his pants, biting down hard on his lip again when the kisses trailed lower down on his body. His hips raised off the bed slightly when the kisses drew lower, forgetting for a moment about everything. He didn't know how to get the upper hand again and thought he might just have to hold out until the end. He reached his hands down to the others hair, knitting themselves in the others hair. Now he was fully exposed in front of Bram, turning a bit red. Bram was too far away to tease him below, attempting to tease with his feet

Bram caught on to the other man's desperate attempt to somehow keep up but ignored everything except for his friends hands that tangled in his hair. For a brief moment he offered him a more genuine smile but then got back to work and began to roughly press his lips against the other male's member. He licked along his length but slowly, taking his time to ensure he was properly teasing the other. As he finally took him into his mouth he glanced up, curious at the younger man's expression and hoping it would change from what he was doing.

G-God..Timothy thought as he found his eyes shutting from the warmth sliding up his body. He couldn't help but moan at the mouth around him, hips involuntarily bucking in the others mouth. "Bram.." Timothy moaned, hips squirming under Bram. He breathed heaviily as he tried to calm himself but he could not help himself. "I..ah.." Words were failing him, it feeling much better than it should.

Bram was overly satisfied with himself for how easily he'd made the other man loose himself this time around. He wasn't done however, not until another victory was his and not until he'd given his friend as much pleasure as he knows how. While the younger male still squirmed, he moved his lips up and down along his member and with a firm grip on his hips adjusted his position so he reach down and begin to tease his entrance again.

"Ah..!" Timothy said as he felt his entrance teased yet again. In the back of his mind, he knew he was loosing himself a lot faster than he would like. "Bram.." Timothy said in a low pleasure filled moan. God in this moment, all he wanted was more of Bram. He wanted to feel every last bit of Bram throughout him. The touché son his entrances only became more pleasurable a as the muscles adjusted to the invading fingers.

Bram regretted this was a competition and not simply the two of them enjoying themselves, the younger male's quiet call of his name, the pleasure in his voice all made his own need to be touched unbearable. He removed his lips from his friend's member, but only for a moment before licking and beginning to lightly suck on his tip and in the meanwhile his fingers continued to move into the other man. Still, he shifted uncomfortably and a frustrated groan slipped out of him in the brief moment while his mouth wasn't busy.

When Timorhy did open his eyes, he did hear the others groan of some kind of frustration or angst.He had to return the favor somehow..he was being given so much attention like this and Bram must what to be touched too right? He was forgetting, for a moment, about the competition and wanting to please the other too. He didn't want it to stop but he lifted the others head off him for a moment, adjusting himself to be above the other. Sticking his bottom up in the air, he said in a breathy moan, "Let me return the favor..", undoing the others pants, taking a slow long luck at the others member. There was this growing want and need filing his body..

-"Read my mind..." Bram admitted quietly and smiled softly, though lust was still clear on his face he was thankful and needy for closeness as much as pleasure. He bit his lip but a strangled cry slipped out followed by a string of quiet moans while the younger male played with him. Their competition began to mean very little to him, especially when his friend did everything right to make his mind hazy with pleasure. It was worth accepting a defeat if he would feel this good in the meanwhile and could finally do this properly with the other man.

Timothy in the moment forgot about the competiton, focused on the feeling of pleasure being given to him and giving such pleasure to the other. It made him feel all the more pleasured he could have this effect on Bram. Taking a deep breath, Timorhy took Bram into his mouth, gently bobbing his head, with every bob, his tongue was sliding up and down him. G-God..It wa actually hard in a way...Bram..was big. Just the thought alone made his fuzzy mind more fuzzy, humming as he bobbed his head to send vibrations up the other.