Werewolves just know

Bloodbunny

Lost in his own senses, Tate completely let the wolf in him take over. Growling, he pushed Hiro further into the ground. Wrapping his terry around he back of Hiro's neck and holding him down. While Hiro's ass ground against Tate's member. He rocked his hips against Hiro, almost entering him. But with a second rock, he thrust himself deep inside Hiro with a louder more aggressive growl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• YellowPerch

Hiros legs trembled softly as Tate entered him. Distant howls yet again were heard in the distance. The slick produced made it easy to enter Hiro whined in arousal.

Tate either ignored the howls, or didn't hear them. As the only thing he concentrated on was Hiro. Tate thrust into him again, deeper this time, a little harder. Tate needed to make sure Hiro felt him.

Hiro moaned and shivered tightening as his body shook his erection agansit his belly.

"Mn T-tate." Hiro turned his head to the side.

Despite the wolf taking control, Tate managed for a second to release Hiro's neck and lick at his muzzle when he turned his head. The wolf was always aggressive, but Tate wanted to be as gentle as he could. He thrust into him again, nearly removing his member and slamming it straight back in.

Hiro jolted his body heating up more as the other continued countless moaning falling from his lips. Hiro was dripping cumn yet seemed to get no relief.

Tate picked up his pace, concentrating more so on the sweet spots of Hiro rather then just thrusting in for his own goodness. The scent that Hiro was throwing off was growing stronger and stronger and was starting to drive him crazy

Hiro grunted softly his nails digging into the ground as Tate picked up his pace. Causing him to moan as he went deeper hitting his sweet spot Hiro buried his face in Tate's neck

Tate nuzzled Hiro's face closer to him, the closeness of his warmth and smell intoxicating him. "Hiro" Tate growled out as his speed continued, knowing he was making Hiro feel good.

Hiro started having contractions as the heat in in stomach grew eventually he came of himself dirtying his fur yet not satisfied still.

" Tate." He whined softly.

Tate felt Hiro contract and release and almost nearly let himself go then. But he could still feel how Hiro waned more. Growling he spoke to Hiro. "Hiro. S-shift with me." He then began shifting into his human form along with Hiro. Still connected inside his body.

Hiro shifted quickly using his arms to hold onto Tate as his legs trembled.

"T-Tate." Hiro wrapped his legs around him.

When Tate shifted, he instantly held Hiro closer to him. He bit down on the nape of Hiro's neck as he wrapped his own legs around Tate's waist. "Hiro!" Tate growled out as he thrust deep inside Hiro, his movements taking on a more sensational and deeper speed. "Hiro."

Hiro finally unraveled turning into a moaning mess loosing the strength in his legs and arms hanging off of Tate like a rag doll his breath hitching and his nack arching.

Tate was nearing his end soon, having fought it down for so long. He could feel Hiro clenching around him as the noises he made became louder. He chuckled against Hiro's neck before he licked the wound. He held Hiro closer to him and ran his fingers through his hair.

Hiro buried his face in Tate's neck again his hands going into his hair to grab at something.

" I want your babies." Hiro says in a voice just above a whisper.

Tate reached up and grabbed hold of Hiro's hand, forcing it to grab his own hair. It was a sensation he seemed to like. Tate was there, he needed to release. And with Hiro's words and the pulling of his hair, it sent him over the edge. With each word, Tate thrust harder then he ever had into Hiro. "Then. Have. Them." With the last word he released, growling out Hiro's name.

Hiro's body trembled harder as Tate began to thrust harder then ever before his mind going blank with pleasure.

"T-tate." Hiro moaned finally once again Hiro released with Tate this time panting exausted from mating.

Tate had mated with Hiro before, but this time had felt amazing. He had never felt like that before. He chuckled as he lay against Hiro, making sure not to put all his weight on top of him. "That...was incredible Hiro." He kissed his forehead and rolled out of Hiro and onto his side, pulling him with him.

Hiro laid there exausted.

"It...was." He said breathlessly before pulling Tate into a kiss.

"I love you Tate."

Tate held Hiro's head gently as they kissed. He ran his fingers gently through his hair. He smiled sweetly. "I love you too, Hiro."

Tate held Hiro close to his chest, playing with his hair as the other closed his eyes. It felt good to lay there with him. He couldn't help but keep a smile on his face.

While he swings his free arm behind his head in support, his other had continues playing with Hiro's hair. He chuckles at the comment.

"Your hair is so soft."

Tate then kisses Hiro's head. "I want to be a father. So bad."