Werewolves just know

Bloodbunny

Hiro smiled softly as the other male told him he loved him, eords that still turned his cheeks a soft pink and made the butterflies in his stomach flutter. Hiro laid agandit the vold floor liking the feeling after being so exausted.

"As do I love you." Hiro couldn't wait to have pups with his love his mate.

"Lets take a little rest I'm exausted."Hiro laughed

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• YellowPerch

Tate licked his shoulder before kissing his neck and nuzzling into it so that he could breath in Hiro's scent. "Can we do it in our other forms when you've found the energy?" Although he was satiated he was still willing to go another round. The thought of doing it in their wolf forms once made him excited. But he certainly wasn't going to push Hiro into it until he felt he had the energy back again. He smiled against Hiro's skin and kissed him again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Hiro was absolutely worn out at the moment his chest still heavily moving up and down slowly. His body still hot all over and begging for more all though his mind pleaded for a break.

"Of course we can." Hiro said with a soft laugh a smile gracing his face as the other kissed him.

"I know I'm the only one you've had sex with but...please have some mercy if I've come before you just slow your pace a bit I don't mind having to go at it longer I grt to be with you longer that way but the thing is after an orgasm you become very senstive....it felt so good but I felt like I was loosing my mind." Hiro hid his face in the others neck in embarrassment .

Tate wrapped his arms behind Hiro's head, helping support him as he lifted himself to hide into Tate's neck. He chuckled and held the other close to him. "Sorry about that Hiro. When I'm inside you I can't help but lose my control. You feel so good that I end up wanting more, even if it puts you in a damper."

He kissed Hiro's temple. "I'll make sure to keep that in mind. I'll go slower when you need me to." Slowly Tate was becoming hard again. Just thinking about making love to his mate sent him over the edge. But Hiro still wasn't ready, so he fought back his urge to take him again and just held him close.

Hiro smiled softly

"I really do trust you love." Hiro cuddled the other male slightly.

"It's kind of a turnbon although I feel like i wouldn't calm down from it for awhile or walk a strwight lone."" Hiro laughed.

Feelibg something poking his thigh he looked over and laughed softly.

"Some one's got a dirty mind." Hiro began to stroke the other male.

Tate laughed himself at Hiro's comment. "Even if you couldn't walk a straight line, I'd be there to support you."

He kissed Hiro's neck as Hiro made his next comment just before starting to stroke him. Tate's breath hitched and His voice caught in his throat. "I- can't...help it okay. Any wolf would feel this way for his mate."

He rubbed his nose against Hiro's ear, letting his raspy breath be heard closer.

Hiro smiled softly at the others staenents.

"Thats awfully sweet." Hiro began to stroke faster over time.

Hiro smirked at hearing the other's voice hitch.

"I kind of get it, seeing someone like this."

Tate laughed as his breathing got faster, his heart beating in time with Hiro's strokes. Which were slowly picking up speed over time.

"I'm glad we could come to an understanding about that." He grinned happily as he slowly began rocking his hips against Hiro's hand. "Hiro...this feels so good."

"It only gets better." Hiro smiled and got onto his knees and took the otherinto his mouth and began to bobb his head wanting to pleasure the other male his ass in the air slightly.

"Oh? Is that so? Then I can't wait." He showed off a toothy grin before suddenly being pushed back on his rear. Tate's heart beat excitedly before Hiro slowly lowered his lips closer to Tate's erection.

His eyes grew wide as the ever so soft lips enclosed around him and bobbed up and down. Tate three back his head after placing his right hand atop Hiro's head, running his fingers through his hair.

He supported himself with his left hand, which was growing weaker with the intense feeling his mate was causing. "H-Hiro... s-so good."

Hiro reavhed a hand back and began to play with himself as he began to bob his head a bit faster looking up at the others expersion pulling off after he was hard enough.

"I'm ready. If you are."

Tate's piercing gaze never once left Hiro's face. He watched the entire time as his mate sucked him.

It was then that Hiro pulled a hand back and played with himself from behind. Tate shivered and swallowed hard at the scene. The scent of his mate throwing him over the edge.

When Hiro pulled back completely, Tate shivered again. "God Hiro, your going to be the death of me at this rate." Breathy, red in the cheeks, a grin completely splitting his lips and showing off his teeth. He changed into his wolf form, waiting anxiously for Hiro to do the same.

Hiro snifted into his wolf his nose absolutely flooded by the two mixing scents that were filling the air,looking intobthe others eyes befroe playfully tackling him to the ground nuzzling him.

"I don't want to kill you that would be awful." Hiro laughed softly.

Tate allowed himself to be tackled, falling over as his mate playfully tackled him and nuzzled him. He playfully nipped at Hiro's shoulders, as he let out joyful sounds from within his throat.

Tate chuckled, "if I keep drowning in your scent Hiro, then I'm surely going to die. But I can't help get enough of it."

Hiro laughed softly.

"Don't die, I'd be so sad."Hiro playfully bit the other's shoulder laying ontop of the other allowing the moment to sink in.

"I love you Tate."

Tate licked at Hiro's shoulder and neck, the scent of his wolf form enlightening him all over again. His tail wagged impatiently with excitement and happiness.

"Don't worry Hiro. There's no way I can leave you alone. Not now, not ever."

His golden wolf eyes stared up at his mate. Now that he could grow his own family, there was no way he'd let them go or leave them.

"I love you too Hiro. So so much."

Hiro shivered at the sensation of the others tongue running uo his neck sending small jolt down his spine. In response Hiro licked the others cheek.

"As do I love you Tate with all of my heart." Hiro felt his body starting to heat up at the thought of baring the others children.

Tate felt the shiver in Hiro and continued his licking ministrations. His breathing was starting to speed up and wouldn't be long before he'd need to mount Hiro. His instincts were telling him to do it now. But he didn't want to scare Hiro and force himself that quickly on the other.

"Hiro...I want to be inside you again."

Hiro hunmed softly snd got off of the other male and laided down on the ground infornt of him front collapsed ass up in the air wiggled a bit wanting attention from the other wolf.

"I want you too." Hiro whined desperately.

Tate excitedly watched Hiro as he got up off of him and turned around. Throwing his ass in the air, Tate nearly burst on the spot. He held back and slowly climbed on top of Hiro.

He bit down on his scruff to hold him in place and instantly pushed inside Hiro slowly. Until he was all the way in and knotted inside him.

"Ggh, Hiro your even tighter in this form."

Hiro moaned as the ither male pushed unside his knot streching him out further then before putting pressure onto his prostate causing him to tremble softly and whine and moan in response the words unable to form to get across.

"I-Im going to loose my mind." Hiro moaned out grinding back agansit Tate.

Tate let out a raspy breath. "You and me both Hiro." He clenched his teeth down on Hiro's scruff, trying with all his might not to bite down to hard and produce blood.

As soon as he was used to Hiro's tightness, and sure Hiro had grown used to him, Tate started moving. He rocked his hips slowly against Hiro before he picked up a faster rhythm.

Hiro let out a horny whine as the other bit into his scruff causing his body to go into full submisson, his mind and body oversimulated beyond the point where embarrassment existed.

Hiro let out a soft desperate whine as the other begant to speed up , his body felt as if it were melting with every single movement no matter how small. Hiro's hips moved back agansit Tate as he thrusted.

Tate groaned into Hiro's scruff as he felt the other rock back against his own rocking. It sent him closer to the edge which he just wasn't willing to end yet. Tate rocked more, his pace quickening.

"Hiro. Hiro. Good Hiro." He couldn't help form his own mantra in hopes that he didn't burst on the spot. He wanted the other to feel good a little while longer.

Hiro whine once again as the other began to speed up causing precum to start dripping from his tip as Tate rapidly rammed into his prostate.

"F..feels....good." Hiro finally managed, his upper half collapsed on the ground letting the other do as he pleased him.