Werewolves just know

Bloodbunny

Tate was nearly frozen with surprise as Hiro agreed to his selfish wish. "We can? Right now?" Tate blinked still surprised.

Despite the fact that Hiro had stood up and walked off before turning back. "Private place. Right, yes. The place from before." Tate jumped up and followed Hiro, rubbing his body against him. "There's no way I could let others see you in that state anyway. Your mine to see and mine alone."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• YellowPerch

Hiro couldn't help but feel a bit embarrassed by he others words yet content at the same tike that he was Tate's and Tate's alone.

"Of course we can I don't mind at all."Hiro stated leading hem to the previous spot that they had first mated in.

Hiro walked over to the furs and moss pule that had been there previously and laid down and waited for Tate to join him.

Tate was nearly giddy as they walked over to the spot. By now it was pretty much claimed as theirs and theirs alone. He was a few steps behind, so Hiro got into the moss bed before he did. When Tate walked over he crawled on top of Hiro gave him a lick then nuzzled against the back of his scruff as he shifted into human form.

It was quite comfortable actually. It was like lying in a bed made of fur. It was warm and soft. "You don't notice these things in wolf form, but Hiro....your fur is so soft." He stated with a chuckle as he ran fingers through Hiro's fur.

Hiro couldn't help but laugh slightly at the other's comment about his fur, turning into his human form he smiled before playfully saying.

"Does that mean you don't think I'm soft like this?" Hiro ran a hand through the others hair.

"Yours is probably just as soft as my fur there's nothing special about it other then the fact that it is my own." Hiro climbed ontop of Tate crawling into his lap placing a kiss on the other's jawline.

Tate kept snuggled against Hiro even as he shifted into his own human form. This caused Tate to be nuzzled into the space between neck and shoulder.

"You are definitely soft in this form too." He took in a small whiff of air. "And smell just as good."

He wasn't expecting to be pushed back, so his eyes widened when Hiro pushed against him, forcing him to fall back on his butt. He looked up at Hiro just as he ran his fingers trough Tate's hair and crawled on top of him, straddling his lap. A kiss was placed on his jawline and Tate smiled as he rubbed his thumbs gently against Hiro's hips as he held him in place. "I bet your fur is softer."

Hiro laughed softly running a hand through the others hair before pulling him into a kiss gently grinding agansit him teasing him.

"This isn't a competition." Hiro stated as he pulled away obivously staring to become horny just from the contact of the other male.

" Tate touch me more."he saif with a smile .

Tate loves the feel of Hiro's hand. It was warm, slightly rough, but felt so good as it ran through his shaggy hair. However suddenly the feeling stopped and an even better feeling pulsed through him. Hiro had pulled him into a kiss, which he greedily returned just as Hiro had ground their hips together. Tate groaned against the kiss.

The kiss broke as Hiro pulled away. The look in his eyes told Tate that his mate was as horny as he was at that moment. At after his sultry voice telling him to touch him more, Tate grew exceptionally horny. "God...Hiro." Tate ground their hips again before kissing Hiro's neck, nibbling it and sliding his hands down Hiro's hips and around his thighs.

Hiro moaned softly as the other grinded agansit him making my body crave and beg for more grinding back agansit him his breath slightly heavy, vheeks flushed a soft pink.

Afterawhile Hiro couldn't control his lower half as he involuntarily continued to grind agansit him getting more rough.

"Tate." Hiro moaned.

Tate enjoyed this side of Hiro. With the heavy grinding that Hiro so impatiently caused, Tate nearly lost control. But he'd stick to it and wait his turn. His hands slid down Hiro's thighs, around his knee, up the back of his thighs, around his buttocks and stopped just at the crack of where Hiro's sweet hole was.

Inch by inch Tate entered with two fingers before stretching him out. The grinding grew heavier, more ragged, Hiro's pants and moans enticed Tate to do the same. Thinking that he would lose control, Tate pushed them over so that he was lying on top of Hiro. His fingers still within Hiro.

Tate lowered his head against Hiro's and whispered into his ear. "Damn Hiro, anymore of that and I was going to thrust into you completely without preparing you. Don't egg me on like that." He let out a chuckle before backing away slightly and continuing his finger job.

Hiro moaned softly as the other slipped his fingers inside causing his inners to tighten around Tate's fingers. Hiro was already loosing control wanting more griding back agansit the others fingers wanting more friction.

As the other pushed him back so Tate was ontop of him he let out a soft whine feeling helpless.

"More...fuck me." Hiro whined his hormones spinning out of control his body heating up and his enterance self-lubricating.

Tate could feel the slick wetness of Hiro's inner walls. It sent hills through him. The grinding against his fingers only made him move more. That was until Hiro gave him the sultry whine he was waiting for.

Tate couldn't wait any longer and removed his fingers while licking his lips. Tate lowered himself closer to Hiro as he positioned himself between his legs. Slowly Tate ran his hands up Hiro's outer thighs and lifted his legs up, offering all Tate needed to be able to see completely.

"Are you ready Hiro? I'm going to slide inside you, fill you all the way."

Hiro still felt embarssed being so exposed even if it was to just his own mate. With a soft nod Hiro helped holding his legs up and apart.

"Im ready Tate." Hiro nearly moaned at the others words the way he spoke, he was a complete tease.

"Fill me up Alpha." Hiro begged softly looking up into the other's eyes. The other was starting to loose his shame in the moment of intense lust and desire.

Tate grinned down at his mate as the other wrapped his legs around Tate's waist. His erection held true and poked at Hiro's entrance before he slowly began pushing further inside. Despite the lust they had for each other, Tate wanted to take his time. He wanted to love his mate as Lon as he possibly could. "Mmm, I'll fill you Hiro. All of you. Slowly."

Hiro groaned at the feeling of being filled up slolwy the other pushing his way inside of him Hiro was already impaitent but didnt want the moment the two were having ro end fast if they could make it last, it was almost like the feeling of lowering yourself into a spring of water that was just the right temperature the feeling of being content and pleasure spreading even more through him slowly as they continued.

Tate groaned slightly, the walls of Hiro's cavern tensing around his erection. It was an amazing feeling, one better then they had first shared so roughly. It didn't take long before Tate had sheathed himself completely inside of Hiro's entrance.

Tate ran a hand down Hiro's stomach slowly. A smile crossed his lips lovingly. "Hiro. Hiro, I love you." His eyes met the other before he lowered to kiss him, capturing his lips in a deep and sensual kiss.

Hiro smiled softly feeling the other inside him completely.

"Were connected again." Hiro nuzzled the others neck slightly.

Feeling the others hand run down his stomach he looked up at him and smiled.

"As do I love you Tate." Hiro kissed back slowly but passionately.

Tate didn't move just yet. He wanted Hiro to feel comfortable with his size first before starting his rhythm. So they kissed, a deep loving kiss that lasted far until they needed air. A strand of saliva hung between the two pairs of lips that only broke mere inches apart from each other. Tate licked it and Hiro's lips, cleaning off the remaining saliva.

"Hiro, I'm going to start moving now." He whispered lovingly to his mate, a smile forming at his lips as he ran a hand through Hiro's hair. The other running up Hiro's thigh again.

Hiro's blush darkedned slightly ad the other licked his lips causing butterflies to flutter around in his stomach. Hiro just laid there taking in the heating of the other male untill he said he was going to start to move with a soft nod Hiro smiled.

"I'm ready go ahead."Hiro leaned into the others touch as he ran a hand through his hair.

Tate sat back up with a smile. He took Hiro's legs and hung them over his shoulders. This would allow a more deeper sensation while Tate thrust inside of his mate. Tate started slowly. Pulling out once all the way to the tip and slowly pushing back in to the hilt. He did this a few times before his speed quickened just a little bit.

When he mastered a rhythm to his thrusting he picked up the pace once more. It wasn't excruciatingly fast, however it wasn't slow either. However, that didn't mean he wouldn't get faster. As soon as Tate would find Hiro's good spot, their rhythm would certainly pick up on pace.

Hiro bit his lip as the other began to move it didn't hurt butit made him feel helpless turning him on even more. Hiro's hips bucked slightly when the other sped up his thrusting causing him to let out a desperate whine.

Hiro tighten around the other male as he sped up once more feeling like he was falling apart as the other rubbed agansit his prostate causing him to flinch slightly .

Tate thrust against his sweet spot. He pushed and pushed, slow then fast, over and over. He let a small growl escape from his throat when Hiro tightened. It felt good, Hiro felt good, warm. Tate couldn't help but get horny for him. He wanted nothing but to claim him as his own.

Tate lowered himself, letting Hiro's legs come to rest against the ground again. Tate held an arm out and rested it against the ground as well. Leaning on his elbow beside Hiro's head, Tate nearly rested his body against his mates. Skin against skin friction was felt as they bucked against each other. Tate soon picked up his speed feeling that he was coming closer to his orgasm.

Hiro moaned as the other continued to ram his sweet spot making him see stars, his body felt warm all over and hot in places. Hearing the other growl sent a shiver down his spine Hiro felt himself going into a forced geat by the other hormones being released. Oversimulated Hiro came all over himself still bucking his hips and whining .

As the other shifted postions Hiro felt the pressure on his sweet spot increase causing him to hold onto his mate tightly.

" I just came." Hiro whined although a moan soon left his lips he was obivously still horny as ever.

Tate felt Hiro release, his juice covering both their stomachs. Tate hadn't finished yet though, so there was no way he could stop. With Hiro's moan however and his gaspy voice announcing his release, Tate took Hiro's still erect member into his hand and began pumping. "Hiro. Hiro I'll help you feel good again." His thrusting speed became faster and faster.

Soon Tate was pressing hard into Hiro, harder then he ever had before. His own release was growing closer. But he made sure Hiro was nearing his second release before he came. He wanted to come together with Hiro. Tate bit down on Hiro's shoulder as the pleasure quickly heightened and soon he was coming inside his mate, pumping Hiro's erection as he continued to thrust inside him before his orgasm had completely finished.

Hiro's hips bucked as the other began stroking him before speeding up his thrust, Hiro's body felt like it was going into overdrive breathy gasps and moans escaped his lips almost constantly his body sqwirming and grinding agansit him.

Hiro gasped as the other sped up causing his senses to overload Hiro tried to speak but the pleasure had his tounge in knots only managing partial words and breathy moans as he clinged to Tate his orgasm shaking him.

When both of them had finished and the heat of their sex cooled down, Tate released his teeth from Hiro's skin. He hoped he didn't cause him too much pain. Tate noticed their was some slight bleeding, where his canines pierced the skin. But nothing that wouldn't heal quickly.

Tate lifted himself up a bit, leaning more on his elbows that now rest beside Hiro's head. Their bodies still touched however as Tate slowly pulled himself out of Hiro's entrance. He grinned lazily down at his mate. "I love you Hiro."