A blind date with a vampire || 18+ (Psychological.)

Saga

aJPaHk3.png

Not that? Not what?

Rene heard, he could sense the tone, and it frustrated him, he didn't hate it, but the feeling of wanting to climax was starting to overwhelm him. “D....don't stroke me.....I.....ahh....” he panted as he soon felt the strong hand release his hair. A sigh of relief escaped as he felt Luis rest his forehead against his chest.

Rene found himself wrapping his arms around Luis a little more, keeping himself balanced as he was no longer being pulled backwards. His hands gently playing with some of the strands of hair that he could reach.

Who doesn't play fair, I wonder.

He looked down at the vampire, his eyes softening a bit. Rene closed his eyes a bit as he rested his chin gently o the top of Luis' head. The statement made him start to think as he let out a soft sigh. Despite the moment he could still feel the heat in his body, his insides gripping Luis tight as he panted softly.

Dont Move...

Rene opened his eyes a bit and looked down again, “Eh?” he said curiously.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KohakuShadow

• Saga

ZdmuGPV.pngThe male stood still for a few seconds, in his defending battle of defending his pride - he who knew sex best than any other being was in desperate situation wherein a virgin was making him climax even before the so said virgin could climax...; of course he wouldn't admit it to anyone.

Hence Luis came to the realization - sex with Rene felt dangerously good, and pride-hurting to a degree.

The vampire frowned, parting lips to bite onto the flesh like a child that sulked but stopped. The fragile being in his embrace was a human, not one of these one-night stand, vampire whores he usually used to kill some time.

..Wait. Was he actually considerable towards Rene?

In his scrabbled thoughts Luis didn't even notice the gentleness Rene showered him with, these slight and kind touches eased him but he didn't know it was the touch of a human that made him so comfortable.

Another of these tightening flinches squeezed around his penis and he quivered, Shinohara ran his hands down to Rene's sides to grip on them steadily as he motioned abruptly the male for another deep thrust, slamming straight into Rene's prostate.

aJPaHk3.pngRene nuzzled against Luis' hair, his hand slowly and gently stroking the strands of hair as he tried to remain as still as he could. A tired smile crept across his face as he took the chance to relax. It was this moment that he could see the child from the memory, the adorable and sweet child that stole his heart in that instant. The thought that he was still there made him happy, though he knew better than to say anything about it.

His eyes opened slightly as he felt Luis part his lips, he let out a soft sigh as he anticipated the bite. But when he didn't bite and looked over slightly.

He shivered and moaned softly as he felt Luis run his hands down his body, “Ohhh....ah...L...Luis...?” he said gently, but soon after his eyes widened, “HN! Ah!!! L...Luis! Ah!” He gasped as he gripped Luis' shoulders tight feeling Luis slam into him deep and hard.

ZdmuGPV.pngShinohara kept rotating and angling Verona to his liking, each thrust embedded deeper than the previous as his glans rubbed harshly into that oval spot within Rene which obviously drew very vivid reactions off of the human.

The vampire's thigh muscles were contracted to support the harsh up and down motioning of Rene's body weight, the slapping sound of skin against skin echoed in the room along with their harsh breathing.

Rene's precum was smeared against Luis' abdomen each time Verona's cock rubbed against his' torso, the stickiness and the wetness made Shinohara flex his muscles in case he had to add extra support for the other so he wouldn't fall off due to the slippery friction.

Luis lifted his chin to scrape fangs against Rene's chin, tongue following the smooth line up to his bottom lip where the warm, wet muscle entered Rene's mouth, sealing the human's moans into a deep kiss.

aJPaHk3.pngRene moaned with each new position, his head resting against Luis' as he moaned. “Oohhh.....L....Luis......Hn......” he panted as he felt Luis go deeper and harder into him. With each thrust he could feel him going into him, as deep as he could go.

The muscles of Luis were amazing, strong, and powerful, he panted heavily as his body started to heat up again with the sudden movements.

Rene moaned as he felt his own cock get stimulated by the rubbing, his face turned red as he thought about that and closed his eyes. Even with the harsh movements, and the wet sounds he was able to keep himself balanced, along with Luis' strength that helped keep him steady.

The sudden feeling of Luis shifting caused him to look down, a scrape and then the feeling of Luis' tongue explore until it found his bottom lip. “H.....ahh...L....Luis....?” he panted before he felt Luis's tongue enter his mouth. The kiss causing Rene to get a dreamy look, his eyes dazed, and his head began to spin again at allowed himself to indulge in the kiss.

ZdmuGPV.pngThe dark-haired male's tongue nudged and "wrestled" around Rene's tongue, now and then rubbing slightly the male's mouth roof before slapping against the other's tongue, swallowing the taste of Rene's saliva with his own still blood tasting one. His back rocked off the chair's top rail just so their bodies could be closer before the kiss broke.

Luis' blue eyes gaze at the other, the human was almost spent - his body covered with bite and kiss marks, covered in sweat and the wet, long hair of his sticking to his body as for his nether regions, they were a sticky mess.

- Stroke yourself, ...Rene - his voice softened on the male's name, dropping his gaze down between their bodies, urging the male to do so.

- I want to watch you come. - blue eyes glittered in lust.

aJPaHk3.pngRene moaned and leaned against him as he moved his tongue around with Luis'. He allowed Luis to explore every inch of his mouth, as he occasionally rubbed his tongue against Luis'. The taste and the mixture of saliva got him excited. He urged for more as he continued to move his tongue and moaned into Luis' mouth.

He moaned as he felt Luis move and slowly end the kiss. He panted softly as he looked back into the beautiful blue eyes. He panted softly as he could feel the heat continue to grow.

Stroke yourself, ...Rene

Rene noticed the softened tone and blushed bright red. “M....me....?” he said softly as he looked down at his own erection.

I want to watch you come

The statement made him blush more as he bowed his head, he wanted to look away and say no, but the lust and the desire to climax was stronger. He panted softly as he slowly nodded and reached down, grabbing his own erection. “Ah......ah...” He leaned against Luis as he began to stroke himself slowly. “Hn.....L....Luis.....” he moaned softly as he continued to stroke himself, starting to speed up his rythmn.

ZdmuGPV.pngThe timidness washed over Rene's face and Luis could notice it, in fact part of him wanted to see that "conservative mask" of his completely down, in fact even if the human was used to his daily life and challenged with humans' laws - he was no longer part of the ignorant part of the humanity. So in order to be reborn into that vampire world of Luis, he had to throw parts of him...and yet, Shinohara didn't want him to lose that timidness and humanity in him.

Hardly but still..he admitted to himself, he loved humans. And he certainly was intrigued with Rene.

Shinohara watched the other jerk off, keeping his thrusts steady and deep as the burning sensation grew from within his abdomen down to his balls. The vampire frowned gently still gazing at Rene, feeling his own climax nearing.

All that adrenaline got his blood boiling to the point of getting part of his vampire features surface again - his eyes grew amber-ish, his fingernails grew slightly longer as dug into Rene's sides, fangs poking gently underneath his fine lips.

- Ngh..

aJPaHk3.pngRene continued to stroke himself, matching his rhythm to Luis'. He could feel himself getting closer to wanting to climax, his breathing becoming heavier as he could feel himself getting closer and closer with every stroke.

This side of him, this part of him, he only ever wanted to show it to Luis, no one else. He rested his head against Luis' shoulder as he continued to stroke and move with every thrust. His eyes closed slightly as he smiled at the thought.

He could feel a sudden burst of power, and it didn't take long to figure out that Luis was back to his Vampire features. He winced as he felt the nails dig into him, but it only excited him, and caused him to tense up, he panted as he continued to stroke himself, feeling himself getting closer.

“Hng.....L....Luis......”

ZdmuGPV.pngRene seemed entranced with all the sensations he could feel at once, so was Luis. The human's insides were so tight and painfully forcing Shinohara to forfeit and climax that the vampire could barely say 'no' to that kind of stimulating.

With a few more quick and deep thrusts he brought himself to that blissful stillness, releasing quite some inside Rene but still holding him close as if not letting him even think of moving away.

The vampire's abdomen was rising and falling from his heavy breathing, feeling the wetness of Rene's cock against him, it made him quiver lightly to that sensual feeling.

- Haa... - amber eyes slid close as his cheek rested on Rene's shoulder, lips planting soft kisses against Venora's wet neck.

aJPaHk3.pngDespite his urge to try and keep himself from tightening around Luis, he couldn't, he could feel him twitch inside as he continued to stroke himself. After the quick thrusts and a sudden rush of heat that spread through him he panted, “Ah! Hn! Ah, ah......Hn....Luis. Ahh!”

With a few more strokes he soon climaxed as well, his body shaking and quivering as he finally released everything he had. He felt his body relax completely against Luis, and he was greatful that Luis held onto him, for he knew that he had no strength left.

He moaned softly as he felt Luis plant the soft kisses. His head tilting to the side as he let out soft moans of pleasure. “Hn...mmm...”

ZdmuGPV.pngShinohara felt the wetness splash all over his abdomen and chest, minding not that he was just came on, letting Rene ride on the climax until both of them calmed down from all that euphoric feeling.

The vampire moved one of his hand between them to caress Verona's lips quietly, still having his cock buried deep inside him. His amber-ish eyes opened to glance to the male as he rested on Rene's shoulder, his slightly long nails caressing the lip corners before his finger slipped inside Verona's mouth just lazily touching the male all over as he couldn't get enough of touching him.

Part of him was still unsatisfied but he knew if he kept on going he most probably would have to carry Rene to the nearest hospital, so he was sitting there poking around Verona's body like a good boy.

His fingers left the mouth, sensing the low temperature in the room. He indeed had no problem with it but the human could catch a cold as he was basically wet all over.

His mind busied itself.

aJPaHk3.pngRene wanted to apologize for making a mess all over but he didn't sense any anger or disgust, if anything, he sensed that it was ok, Luis seemed to be ok with all of it. His eyes closed slightly as he panted softly. “L......Luis......” he sighed.

His eyes opened slightly as he felt Luis move. He looked up at him softly as he felt the sharp nail trace his lips, his jaw relaxed as he felt it probe inside his mouth. His eyes shifted to the side as he relaxed, letting the vampire explore inside his mouth.

He gently rubbed his tongue against the long finger, sucking it softly. He paused and moaned softly as he felt Luis' finger retreat from his mouth, he slowly looked up, his eyes meeting Luis' as though he wanted more. Even though his body wasn't wanting to respond the way he wanted, he still seemed to want more.

ZdmuGPV.pngThe vampire abruptly rose from the chair, sliding his penis out of him but yet holding him close to him leaving some space around his sides since the position required Verona to warp legs around him.

- Hold tight onto me, if you don't want to fall. - of course he wouldn't let him fall but he didn't want to spoil him yet; the vampire walked easily, as if Rene weighted no more than just some decorative pillow, to the sofa where they first started. He wanted to pick that jacket even if kind of ruined it was still something until he could get the house warm enough for Rene.

- Do you think you can walk? - asked he while lowering down carefully to pick the jacket so he could drop it over Rene's back.

Shinohara kept his vampiric features on the surface for he could omit warmth that way else he'd actually be as cold as the snow outside which would probably make the exhausted body in his arms start shivering and sneezing.

aJPaHk3.pngRene blinked as he felt Luis stand up. He let out a soft moan as he felt the vampire pull out of him. He frowned a bit but knew that he wouldn't fall.

Hold tight onto me, if you don't want to fall.

With that, he wrapped his arms and legs around the vampire, he was a little stunned, but at the same time, not since he knew what Luis was.

It felt a bit strange to him, being carried, but it didn't bother him much.

Do you think you can walk?

Rene looked up at Luis and nodded, “I....I think so.”

He kept his arms around the vampire as he enjoyed the warmth and the heat that omitted from the vampire.

ZdmuGPV.png

I....I think so.

So said he. Luis rolled his eyes, knowing fully well that if the fucking was good, doubtfully Rene would be able to walk. Actually Luis took pride at doing him hard even though it was his first time but now a mischief popped in his head - why not let him realize how hard it is to walk after being fucked by a pure blooded vampire.

- I see. That's good. The bathroom is on the second floor upstairs, to the left. I will go switch the heating system on so you can use the warm water. - he made sure to move carefully and motion slightly to the side and down so Rene could get off, easily reaching the floor with feet.

- There you go, you can let go now.

aJPaHk3.png

I see, That's good. The Bathroom is on the second floor upstairs to the left, I will go switch the heating system on so you can use the warm water.

Rene blinked as he looked over at the stairs, all of his muscles soon tensing slightly as the thought of climbing the stairs became real and suddenly became like an impossible feat. But since he had already said he thought he could walk, he had to at least try.

There you go, you can let go now.

The statement made him look at the vampire before looking at the ground as though he was hanging from a cliff. He hesitantly and slowly unwrapped his legs so he could stand. His body still leaning against Luis' as he could feel his legs quiver.

He didn't want to look pathetic and continued to try and fight the fatigue, that he could feel. He slowly let go of Luis' neck, but not long after that he felt his legs collapse from underneath him and he hit the floor with a thud.

“D....Dammit!” he cursed as he felt frustration and embarrassment. He shifted around on the floor as he tried with all of his might to get up off the floor.

ZdmuGPV.pngTHUD!

Wasn't that cute? Rene flopped flat on his ass, on the floor.

If Luis didn't see that coming, he'd probably burst in laughter. Thanks god he learned to be composed with all he dealt through these almost 500 years, else Verona might not like how Shinohara could mock him.

The vampire reached hand to pat Rene's head gently, completely composed.

- Keep the jacket on, I will be back in a bit and will help you upstairs.

The heating system had its own room but in order to enter the room where the power system was he had to go out and walk 300 meters or so, behind the house.

The weather in Alaska was the usual, cold and partly cloudy but the wind spoke of an upcoming blizzard. Shinohara didn't bother much with the clothes, just fixed pants on and walked out shirtless closing the door after him.

Once he reached the room he hurried to turn the heating system on, knowing how cold it was inside the house. His slender fingers kept pushing buttons and checking the temperature settings when a burning pain ran across his arm up to his shoulder-blade. It was so painful that it made him kneel down. What was going on? Wasn't the transformation done? He noticed the change in his tattoo but why on earth it kept changing?

The snakes shifted slowly into a bigger one, the scales turned more defined and bigger as the body of the snake grew larger upwards. It spiraled around his arm, shoulder and a head of a beautiful dragon engraved its contours onto his back.

The pain made him sweat, his slit pupils shifted to side.

A dragon? Why..a dragon? There is only one element which hasn't appeared for millenniums.. the king of all elements...Don't tell me...

Yes, that was it - water. A sudden fear grew in him, he had to hide that fact. If anyone knew, he'd be forced to submit completely to Vatican as their best weapon against the vampire race..in fact, he wasn't sure of his own clan's fate if Vatican knew about his powers. Let's not mention they'd force him to take Zurashi's place as the leader of them all.

The male raised hand up to grab onto his shoulder. He didn't want to fight his own kind to death..but if he became the leader, he'd might even have to kill his own father. That fact shook him, his mind cursed. Why water...he'd be satisfied if it was some lame and weakest element of all. In fact, he didn't even need new powers.

I won't tell anyone. In fact, no one should know about it..not even Zurashi. But how do I go through the trials after obtaining my supposed new powers? Wait..what if they want to see the proof on my arm..how do I hide a bloody dragon?! ..If it get to it, I will think of something.. Ngh..

He rubbed his temples, rising from the floor to head back inside the house. He had to take care of Rene right now.

aJPaHk3.pngRene stared at the floor, frustrated and embarrassed at the fact that he couldn't even stand anymore. He frowned as his eyes narrowed, he continued to try and will himself up, but it didn't matter how much he tried to force it, is body, his muscles didn't want to move. They had simply given up which frustrated him more.

He gritted his teeth a bit as he expected to hear Luis laugh at his weakened state. He sighed until he felt a gentle hand on his head. “Eh?” He blinked as he looked up, a little surprised that Luis wasn't laughing.

Keep the jacket on, I will be back in a bit and will help you upstairs.

Rene blinked again as he heard the statement, his cheeks blushing slightly as he nodded slowly. He watched Luis leave the house before looking around in the silence. He looked over at the couch and sighed as he manged to at least pull himself to it. His arms barely were able to get the job done, but he still managed.

With a heavy sigh he leaned against the couch, his head resting against the cushion as he wrapped his jacket around himself. He looked over at his torn clothes and shook his head a bit, Such a beast.... he thought with a smile. A beautiful beast.... his eyes closed slightly as he looked to the side, a slight chuckle escaping his lips as he relaxed.

He amused himself with the thought, Luis was strong, powerful, dangerous, but also gentle, and kind. He liked all of that, every side of Luis he liked, even the parts that scared him or made him nervous, even flustered. Despite all of it, he felt safe.

Rene gripped at the jacket and held it close as he closed his eyes a bit, and listened, waiting for Luis to come back.

ZdmuGPV.pngHe stood in front of the door for a few seconds, digesting all that happened. His life seemed to have changed even if a few hours ago he planned to enter the 'eternal sleep'. Somewhat he felt the urge to have Anne there and tell her, "Look, this is him."

A slight smile escaped him as hand reached for the door knob and twisted it open. His eyes landed on Rene who was resting next to the couch, spent as if he partied 24 hours straight. He felt the urge to chuckle but held back, it wasn't appropriate to do so.

He relaxed his body, letting himself switch off his vampire features as it was exhausting to keep the up and Rene wouldn't like if he ended up being fucked and sucked again. By doing so, the vampire noticed how his dragon tattoo shifted back to the normal snake shape - he blinked a few times staring at his own forearm.

So that was it? He had to restrain in order to hide his new powers? - That seemed easy...or at least hoped he.

Shinohara shifted his attention to Rene and walked up to him, noticing the need of sleep all over Rene's face.

He couldn't hold back the gentle chuckle,

- I will help you to the bathroom but do you think you need help with bathing, too?

aJPaHk3.pngRene dozed lightly against the soft couch until he heard the familiar footsteps approach the door. His eyes opened slightly as he heard the door knob turn. A soft sigh of relief was released as he slowly lifted his head.

He noticed the smile on his face, and could tell he really wanted to laugh. But his ability to control made Rene grateful that he didn't. Though if he had, there wasn't much Rene could do right now in his weakened state.

His eyes drifted to the tattoo on Luis' arm, his eyes getting a curious look. It was different from before, it was what looked like a dragon. His eyes narrowed slightly as he watched it change back into the snake. Is....that because of me....? he thought as he remembered what Zurashi had told him before he made his way to Alaska.

I will help you to the bathroom, but do you think you need help with bathing too?

The statement got him to snap out of looking at his arm and return his focus back to Luis. “I'm exhausted, not an invalid. I will be able to bath myself.” he said softly, he paused and looked back up at Luis, ”....But....thank you for the offer...” he added, not wanting to sound like he was being rude.

ZdmuGPV.png

I'm exhausted, not an invalid. I will be able to bath myself.....But....thank you for the offer...

So the kitten could bite too, huh. Luis scratched his cheek, not having much what to add. If he had to say something, it'd probably make them both fight. On the other hand...once Rene's fear disappeared, weren't they both like fire and water?

He somewhat missed the Rene who wanted to run away from him, in fear.

Well, that was something new too.

The taller man lowered down to 'cup' Verona in his arms, in the famous bridal carrying pose. On his way upstairs, Luis had to break the silence,

- Ah, right. I don't have any soaps and shampoos. I didn't come here on vacation but to hibernate. So you'll have to use only water to wash.

Once they reached the second floor, Luis stopped before the bathroom door and lowered down to let Rene get steady on his feet.

aJPaHk3.pngRene blinked as he watched Luis, waiting for some snarky response. When he didn't hear one, he bowed his head a bit. ….nice going Rene..... He frowned and sighed as he scolded himself for saying what he said.

He sighed again, but soon found himself getting lifted. “Ah!” He gasped as he wrapped his arms around Luis' neck. He blushed bright red as he found himself being carried like a bride. “Th....This....” he muttered as he blushed more.

He kept his arms around his neck as Luis walked up the stairs. It was both embarrassing but amazing. The strength of Luis was frightening to a degree, but he still felt safe.

He got himself to relax as he rested his head against Luis' shoulder, until the silence was broken.

Ah, right, I don't have any soaps and shampoos. I didn't come here on vacation but to hibernate. So you'll have to use only water to wash.

Rene smiled a little and closed his eyes slightly as he was aware. He nodded slightly and looked back up at the vampire. “I'm quite alright with using just water.” He said softly.

Rene steadied himself against Luis as he was lowered. His hands resting lightly against his chest. His skin was smooth, his muscles rock hard. His cheeks blushed against as he tried not to think about that. He looked up at Luis for a moment before looking down again and shifting his gaze towards the door.

“Th...Thank you....” he said softly as he reached out for the door knob.

ZdmuGPV.pngThe slight touches, brief caresses, the scent of sex oozing off Rene's body and even more once when he got on his feet, the semen seeped down his inner thighs - all that made Luis stare for a bit. If he didn't avert his eyes, in fact his whole mind onto something else, he'd probably end up fucking him until tomorrow.

The male cleared his throat and said,

- There are no towels either. If you need clothes or anything the bedroom is that way. - he gestured to right, down the corridor.

Just before Rene could say anything, Luis disappeared into thin air - like magic.

It wasn't that the vampire didn't know any of that 'pillow talk' or 'be all nice' after sex but he felt the need to clear his mind out of the gutter.

Speaking of 'clearing', his eyes glanced outside the windows - a snowstorm formed beautiful yet unclear figures from the wind and the snow upwards - swinging from left to right, up and down.

He wouldn't really bother to go out in such an awful weather if he had something which the human could eat. Sadly he had nothing.

A deep sigh escaped him, then again he perked up. It wasn't troublesome if he could test his new powers outside while on his way to the local supermarket, right?

A grin stretched on his lips - Exciting.

aJPaHk3.pngRene watched silently as Luis seemed to stare at him, his eyes getting a bit nervous as he tried to figure out what was going on in his mind. Though it didn't take Rene too long to figure out what he was probably thinking about. Not that he wouldn't have minded, but he also knew his own limits.

There are no towels either.

He focused his attention back to Luis as he tilted his head and nodded, “That's fine.” he said softly.

If you need clothes or anything, the bedroom is that way.

He blinked and remembered that he actually did have a suit case with clothes, but it was left downstairs. “We...Well, I do have...” but before he could finish what he wanted to say Luis had disappeared. “Eh!?” he blinked as he looked around while leaning against the wall.

He let out a sigh as he made his way inside the bathroom. He looked around and noticed a tub that sounded like a good idea. But with the way he was, and no soap he didnt want to start there. He slowly walked over to the tub and put the plug in. He turned the know for hot water and began filling up the tub.

He then turned his attention to the shower that he entered in order to wash off all the fluids that were still on and in him. He turned the water on for the shower and proceeded to wash off as much as he could.

He ran his hands through his hair as he made sure it got soaked all the way through. Afterwards, he started to wash himself as best he could. But as he did, his fingers paused at the spot on his neck that Luis had bitten first. Rene's eyes shifting to the spot as he continued to let his fingers trail around his body, tracing every spot that Luis had bitten and touched.

His fingers and hands ran over himself, washing off the mess that was made, before they paused at his hips. Rene paused before hesitantly moving his hand to his ass, and let the water trail down, as he tried his best cleaning himself. His fingers entering into his ass just slightly to clean, “Ah...Ah!” He gasped before coming back to his senses as he moved his hands away and rest his head against the wall as he let the water fall over him.

The bath.... he thought as he tried to return his focus to the task at hand of getting washed up. Rene kept his head against the wall as he slowly turned the water to the shower off, wrung his hair out and exited.

It was a good thing he had come to his senses as he saw the bath was full enough. He sighed as he turned the water off and slowly sat down into the tub. “Ahh....” he let out a relaxed sigh as he settled into the warm tub. His eyes closed slightly as he enjoyed the warmth of the water.

• Saga locked this topic