Open Sea [Private RP YellowPerch and Raycu]

YellowPerch

Sosuke wasn't able to drink much of the rum before Sidney came storming over to him, grabbing the bottle from him. The look he gave the navigator would scare away children, but with a simple "No" to the captain made it vanish in an instant. Instead, his expression turned into a pout. He looked away from the navigator as he handed the rum back to the cook, hearing the man thank the other for stopping him. When Sidney turned back again to him, and spoke to him as if he were a dog, his pout deepened. But when his wrist was grabbed and he was pulled away from the onlooking men, Sosuke didn't even put up a fight. Sosuke was pulled into his cabin and instantly regretted what he was about to say. "Not being fair? Dammit Sidney! If I didn't do something, I was going to put up one hell of an argument." He fell silent for a moment before he spoke a little more softly. Then looked down. "Sidney....if I didn't do something....I was going to start yelling at the men. When they didn't even do anything. Drinking would have stopped me from saying anything to them." He scratched at the back of his head. He knew he made a mistake, he knew Sidney was angry at him. He just....he wanted to occupy his mind with something else then attacking his lover in front of everyone or attacking his men verbally. Sosuke looked back up at the younger pirate. "Sid, I really am sorry>

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YellowPerch

• Raychu

Sidney clicked his tongu with a 'tsk', irritated the other yelled at him. He didn't snap half though, he was going to be the mature one and not yell back. He calmed a bit after the other seemed to calm his voice, sighing loudly. "That needs to change. You aren't the only one upset about having to stop. This behavior is ridiculous captain," the way he spoke it was with an ice cold tone. "If this is going to affect your attitude then I will not touch you until we are completely alone and no one is around. No kisses, no hugs, no nothing. The same would go for you as well." He didn't even care for the sorry, it wasn't needed, he knew the other didn't mean harm. But he was upset that he was willing to snap at the crew for their actions, they knew they would have tow top once they came up, it was a fact. "You weren't the only one who was affected by it. You're just letting your frustration get the better of you." He grabbed the man's hand, placing it against his crotch. He was hard, but he could wait, Sosuke needed to as well. "See?" He yanked the hand away before tho ther had a chance to do something. "Keep up your attitude and I'll handle it on my own, you as well. There won't be anything happening tonight." He was like a mother keeping her child in line. Not how he wanted to treat Sosuke, but he was responsible for this behavior.

Sosuke was silent when Sidney spoke. He hated the fact the reason why he was speaking so harshly to him was because of his own attitude. When Sidney's tone turned ice cold as he called him by rank and not his name ripped his heart. It was his fault, he knew that. He always let his personality get the best of him. Sosuke internally cursed at himself. He hurt Sidney, there was never going to be enough 'sorry's' he could say to make it up to him. Then Sidney grabbed his hand and pushed it against his crotch. Sosuke's eyes widened and his hand twitched. Suddenly his hand was removed and Sosuke let it hang at his side. Sosuke nodded once Sidney finished speaking. Sidney was like a mother scolding her child and Sosuke was the child who was being scolded. He didn't even know what else to say, he just sighed and remained silent. He couldn't even look Sidney in the eyes. Sosuke turned towards his sitting chairs and sat in one of the sofas he had purchased for his cabin. He hoped Sidney would follow him over, but he wouldn't blame the younger pirate for just leaving. Sosuke pinched the bridge of his nose and furrowed his brows. He sat waiting for foot steps and the possible sound of the door.

Sidney let out deep breaths, realizing how harsh he was treating his lover. He got out of line, he shouldn't have been so cruel, Sosuke was always like this. The younger boy started the teasing, it was his fault the other got frustrated when thy had to stop. This happened when they were in the doctors office as well when they started kissing. The navigator stopped him then too, the other got pissy from it. He knew he was the cause of this, pushing the other man's buttons was a horrible idea. "Ah... Sorry Sosuke. That was uncalled for," he mumbled, walking over to the couch. He sat on Sosuke's lap, nuzzling his face into the older man's neck. Sidney was just worried he was the cause of this behavioral change, not wanting Sosuke to act out just because of some teasing. "I didn't mean to be so rude, I just am worried about you. Truly I am. Trying to drink off that frustration is the worst thing you could do. Also, you weren't the only one irritated by it, but then I looked forward on what we could do tonight," he purred, his tone slightly seductive. "But if this doesn't change now and you keep up this attitude, I'm going down to the crew'a quarters. No touching allowed at all for tonight or tomorrow." Making a punishment such as so might actually make the other man try to keep himself in line instead of going off the wall all the time. He pulled away from the neck, kissing the older man's nose. "Deal?" He smiled widely, knowing the other wouldn't refuse.

Sosuke heard Sidney mumbled a sorry. He sighed, he didn't want to hear him apologize. He hated to think he was the one making him apologize. Sidney should never have to feel sorry for anything. When he heard the footsteps he tensed, eyes closing. However the door opening and closing he was anticipating never came. Instead he felt the weight of the navigator on his lap. Sosuke looked up quickly. If he were a fragile flower, he would have snapped his neck. He felt Sidney nuzzle against his neck, the feel of his breath against his skin calming him in an instant. Sosuke hugged Sidney tight as he spoke his arms slightly shaking. If one were watching them it wouldn't have been seen, but being wrapped around the other's body, he wouldn't have been surprised if he noticed. When Sidney pulled away, then kissed his nose, Sosuke dropped his head on Sidney's shoulder. "It's not your fault. It never will be. I've never had the best personalities, and I didn't think you were just as upset. I guess that's my problem, huh" He wished he'd be able to touch the other more, to make up what they stopped earlier, but he wouldn't upset his lover anymore. Sosuke nodded, still resting his head against Sidney's shoulder. "I won't do anything. I don't want you to be angry anymore."

"Good!" He chirped, pulling the older man'a head up. He smiled widely, staring straight into his eyes. "You see, I'd be very upset if I couldn't do this..." He leaned in, kissing the other man a bit roughly, quickly pulling back. "Or this." He leaned into the other's neck again, kissing it it, sucking the skin gently. He stayed like they for a mine before pulling back. "But most importantly, this." He propped himself up off the the lap, still hovering above his lap. The younger navigator's smile turned into an evil one, grabbing the older man's hand, putting it against his crotch again, moving his hand to make him rub. "This is all yours tonight, whatever you want I'll do. All yours. Okay?" He let out a breathy moan as he made the hand rub harder. "I-I'm not... mad, you just... just aren't g-getting it e-easy anymore~."

Sosuke locked eyes with Sidney as the younger man lifted his head to look at him. Then he kissed the captain, rough and quick. Sosuke's hands twitched from around Sidney's waist as the younger pirate touched him. Moving down to his neck and sucking, Sosuke let out a sharp moan that made his throat vibrate against Sidney's mouth as he sucked. He liked the feeling, it was warm, getting hot, getting him hot. He wanted Sidney to touch him more, but he knew he was asking for too much. Sosuke noticed the weight of the other leave his lap and his grip loosened, releasing the others waist as he hovered over his lap. The grin Sidney produced on his lips sent a chill down Sosuke's spine. The younger pirate grabbed his hand and slowly brought it back to his crotch. Sosuke could have him? Do whatever he wanted to him? Suddenly Sidney started moving his Sosuke's hand against himself. Sosuke groaned, his hand twitching once again. "I think you won that game from earlier." Sosuke leaned forward, resting his head against Sidney's chest. Then he started rubbing his hand on his own, deciding to move it further back towards his entrance again.

Sidney gasped at the other beginning to move on his own, using his hands on the back of the couch to support himself. "H-Hey! So... suke, I said t-tonight. The men expect... haaah~... a d-drink with you," he got out slowly as he tried to properly speak through his moans. He made sure they were quiet, unable to be heard by the men outside who were still awake. His face was going beet red, his breathe quickening, his hard poudnign agaidnt his chest, ready to burst. This really was the best, he felt so hot when the other did this, like he was a flame that couldn't be cooled. His skin tingled, loving the sensation. He wouldn't stop the other, but he would attempt to encourage him to at least go have a drink first. He didn't even care he won that game, that game caused him to scold the other, it was pointless. The younger boy pulled the captain's head up again, forcing him to look at the brunette. "E-Eyes on me... o-only on m-me. Got it? Sosuke." He purred the name out again, deciding the drinks could wait for one more night.

Unbeknownst to Sidney, Sosuke was harvesting one heck of a grin as he hid his face against the younger pirate's chest. He attempted to try and get his way of finishing from earlier, expecting to be stopped. But the moans, quick breaths and pounding heart beat made it easy to continue. Sosuke rubbed a little harder when his head was lifted, his eyes looking into the beautiful ones of his lover. When he heard the moaning words of the younger pirate, he pressed his middle finger into the fabric of his pants pushing closer to his entrance. But it was when he heard the purr of his name that he gave up his control. He grabbed Sidney's waist suddenly, tossing the smaller pirate over his shoulder as he strode over to the bed. He leaned down, letting Sidney slip off his shoulder and falling back on the bed. Sosuke kicked off his shoes when he climbed onto the bed and hovered over Sidney. His eyes narrowed, his tongue darted across his lips and his arms trapped his lover beneath him. "Drinking is going to have to wait a little longer."

Sidney squealed when the other lifted him up, surprised by the movements. He was dropped onto the bed, still a bit stunned from randomly being lifted up. That dumbfounded look quickly changed to a smile, loving where this was obviously going. He pulled the other down by his neck, kissing him roughly. This time he was going to be a bit more demanding than the last, yet he was going to make sure the other took it slower this time. He really wanted to feel every little thing. His lipped was being nipped at, begging for an entrance, but the navigator refused, pushing the other man up. "Promise you won't do that again? Do you truly promise me you'll be good and nice even when you are upset?" He was teasing again, knowing that Sosuke would immediately agree wanting to do more than what Sidney was allowing. "You'll be a good boy for me, right?" He leaned up, kissing the older man's jawline moving his way down the neck, sucking the same spot as before, except it was rougher.

Sosuke remained looking down at his lover until he was pulled down by his neck and roughly kissed once more. The demanding passionate kisses were one thing, something Sosuke very quickly realized he didn't want to live without. But the rough kisses he received at times were just as good. Sosuke nipped at his lips, wanting entrance to his mouth, but his navigator refused him. Sosuke was pushed away a pout on his face that he wasn't being given any treats. Then Sidney made him promise, that he wouldn't get upset like that again. Normally he would just willfully agree, but he wanted to make sure Sidney knew he was honestly promising. He was ready to tell him what he wanted when Sidney rose from the bed, kissed his jawline, down to his neck and once more began sucking on the spot on his neck from before. Sosuke's arms locked in place and he groaned out. Perhaps he just found a new trigger spot, one he didn't know he even had. "I-I promise. I won't get...I won't get upset like that." The sucking of his neck was definitely doing him in good.

Sidney loved what he was getting from he other, even getting the promise fulfilled. He pulled back, not before giving the mark he made a lick. "Good! Then I'm okay with whatever you want to do tonight. Don't make this backfire me mister, I don't want this being a treat for being bad," he laughed. He wasn't meaning to treat the other like a dog, but he was trying to get him to understand in the easiest way that he could. Maybe he treated the other too much like a child, but you're going to be treated how you act. Which meant he navigator was going to lecture him for bad behavior just like you would a fussy child. He pulled the other down into a kiss once more. This time he parted his lips, allowing for an entrance. He moaned when the you the entered his mouth. He kept an arm around the other's neck, using the other to snake around one of the older man's arms. He hoped he could stop this lectures from now on, he didn't enjoy giving them, it made him seem like the caretaker more than the lover of his captain, not something he wanted to seem like. He could keep the older man in line, it didn't mean he would every time, only when it was necessary.

A shiver went down Sosuke's spine to his groin when Sidney gave one last lick to his neck. "Aye, sir. Then I'll give you treat instead, for putting me in my place." He licked his lips before his navigator pulled him back down into a kiss. This time he was given permission to enter, and his tongue instantly wandered through the parting of his lips. He devoured the sweet cavern of his mouth, licking the roof, his teeth, nipping at his tongue and sucking it into his own mouth. Sosuke wanted every part of his lover, no matter what it was. He had started with simple touching, working up to more sensual touching. Then a kiss, first by the younger pirate, before Sosuke started giving him the kiss instead. He took Sidney to bed next, claiming his body as his. There was no way someone would take Sidney from him after that, right? They'd die in an instant by his own two hands if they did. Sosuke continued kissing the younger pirate, holding himself up by both arms, which had no dropped on to his elbows.

Sidney loved being told that he was gong to get a treat instead, loving how his words were being turned on him. After awhile of kissing, he pulled back for air, dizzy from the kiss. "S-Sosuke," he whispered in a small voice. He wanted more, so much more, he craved Sosuke. Deciding he still wanted to continue teasing the other man, he licked the neck again, a seductive smile growing on his face. "Mm, what can you do without your hands again? I don't remember you telling me much about it." Now he could push his lover's buttons without worry of a repeat now that they were alone and no one would bother them. They could read situations easily, they probably knew what was up in the room since that hadn't left after awhile of being in there. The young navigator didn't know where all this teasing was coming from, he just started to do this naturally, wanting to see how the other would react. He wanted to see Sosuke's every reaction, every emotion he displayed. He had to see this, that was one of the biggest reasons he kept teasing the other so much. He wanted to eat up everything the olde down gave him.

When Sidney broke the kiss for air, a strand of saliva followed and broke apart. With a grin on his face, he licked the saliva away slowly. His eyes bores holes into his lips as he stared down at them. He hummed out a pleased moan when Sidney whispered out his name. Sosuke wanted to dive in for another kiss, but the the younger pirate beat him as he licked at Sosuke's neck again. His body tensed at the sensation. He would cherish the touches he got from Sidney in this area. Sidney moved away again, the most amazing smile on his lips. Sosuke chuckled at his lover's question. "I won't tell you." He leaned down and nipped his ear. "I'll show you instead." Sosuke began kissing Sidney. Starting from his ear, to his forehead, down to his cheek, his nose, his lips, his chin, down his neck, stopping for a moment at his adam's apple and giving a little nip. Sosuke was very well prepared to show Sidney exactly what he could do without his hands.

Sidney shuddered at the words, his smile getting wider. Feeling the kisses start, he tried to kiss back when he felt the other set of lips on his own, but Sosuke was quick about it. The younger male pouted, unhappy the kiss only lasted for a few seconds, barely enough time for the navigator to even react. When he felt the nip, he sighed in pleasure. He wasn't going to complain, he was completely okay with the kisses being for a short period of time. He could tell it was a build up to something more, but he was eager to know what. He needed to know what it was. His mind was fuzzy, he was becoming impatient, needing more right now. "Hurry, hurry. Don't keep me waiting long, I need you now," he whined in his suggestive way. He had no mor patience, this needed to speed up or he was going to go crazy. He needed to feel the other's man body against him, he needed to be close with the other, wanting the overwhelming pleasure like the night before. Patience wasn't Sidney's strong suit with Sosuke, he wanted everything his way. He wanted this to be how he wanted it. The other didn't speed up though, another whine escaping his throat.

Sosuke kissed down to the hemline of Sidney's shirt, where he paused to chuckle at Sidney's impatience. Sosuke lowered his head further down his shirt, following it until the end. He looked back at Sidney, a sultry voice whispering out to his navigator. "I will not hurry." Sosuke pulled Sidney's shirt up as far as he could with his teeth, it stopped just midway. Sosuke then went back to kissing down his body, sucking at certain spots. Sosuke licked down his body, stopping at his naval. He sucked at the skin to the right of it, before moving to his left side and sucking on his waist. Any chance, every spot, Sosuke left a mark on Sidney. A mark that claimed Sidney as his, and his alone. Sosuke grazed his nose across Sidney' skin as he returned to his naval. Sosuke looked up at Sidney, his hawk like gaze staring right at him. He wanted to see what he was doing to the younger pirate before he caused the greatest of pleasures for his smaller lover.

Sidney whined again, watching Sosuke's every move, biting at his bottom lip. He was being marked by his captain, the marks stating he belonged to someone, that someone being Sosuke. His lover, his wonderful, magnificent lover. He moaned softly when the lips came into contact with any of his skin. His face was red, he was embarrassed, but he loved it so. "Sosuke," he whined again, trying to get things moving along. "Please hurry." His voice was desperate, running his finger's through the man's hair. He was hoping if he touched the older man enough, he could get him impatient as well. He needed things to hurry, the waiting was driving him crazy. He locked eyes with the man, quickly moving them to a wall, too embarrassed to look directly at the other. He could play tease all day, but when it came down to the actual thing, he couldn't handle it. He would get so flustered, wanting to hide his face away. That's exactly what he did. He pulled his hands away from the male's head, covering his face.

Sosuke chuckled at Sindey's reaction. Although the fingers running through his hair felt amazing, he very much enjoyed how he covered his face in embarrassment. Sosuke nipped at his skin once more before lowering himself again. He stopped at the hemline of Sidney's pants and looked up once more. This one time he would need his hands, to pull down the pants that blocked his path. It was a slow and torturing process as he pulled the pants down, Kissing down his right leg at the same time. He kissed down his outer thighs, kissed his knee, down the rest of the leg before he stopped at his foot and bit the big toe. Sosuke moved on to his left leg, but instead of kissing the outer leg, he kissed up his inner leg. Sosuke stopped at Sidney's inner thigh and nipped, licked and sucked at it. This mark was the deepest mark that he left, forcing it to turn as red as a tomato. He kissed up closer and closer to Sidney's groin, until he finally reached the area. He hovered over Sidney's groin for seconds before he licked his own lips and lowered his lips to Sidney's length.

Sidney spread his fingers slightly so he could peel through, seeing what the other was doing. He frowned when Sosuke used his hands, going against the rule, but he'd let it slide, he was only removing the article of clothing. Each kiss made his heart beat faster, his breaths becoming quick and short once more. More was all he could think of, he needed so much more, his body was desperate, inner desires coming out. Ones he never thought he even possessed until Sosuke touched him the first time. He let out a sharp moaning the the other sucked on his inner thigh, tensing at the pleasure that ran through his lower area. He kept his eyes locked on the movements made by the other, his eyes widening when he saw what the other was about to do. He held his breath, waiting to see what would happen. He could tear his eyes away from the other, removing his hands to see much clearer.

Sosuke looked up at Sidney. He couldn't think of any other words to describe him at this moment other then sexy and adorable. Sosuke could see the bright eyes of his lover between his fingers and Sosuke chuckled once more. Then he lowered his head, and instead of teasing Sidney like he had been doing, Sosuke touched Sidney right away. Although, his teasing continued just the tiniest bit even then. He licked Sidney's entire length up from the base to the tip, nipped at it and grazed his teeth back down to the base. Sosuke continued this action once more before the third time up he stayed and licked it. Sosuke never thought he'd be licking another man's length at all. Although, he never thought he'd be having sex with another man. But Sidney was different, he was Sidney. This made things different for Sosuke. He let his tongue make one slow lick before Sosuke completely swallowed him whole in an instant.

Sidney had a a loud squeaky moan escape his lips, causing him to cover his mouth. He had to continuously remind himself that the crew were still awake outside the door. Muffled moans escaped through his hand, keeping his eyes on the scene before him, refusing to look away. The other man was just so erotic, causing him to shudder with anticipation. The teasing was already sending so much pleasure through his body, but when his length was taken into the older man's wet mouth, he tensed. He ran a free hand through Sosuke's hair, bunching up a bunch of the soft hair in his fist. He wanted to close his legs to get the sensation off, it was too much for him to handle. He hadn't prepared himself for it yet, sending him into an overdrive when he actually got to feel what it was about. This was something he never thought would happen to him, he never really wanted it to happen either. He never had interest in women or sex, seeing no point in it. He still saw no reason to have women, but sex with Sosuke was different. He craved it. This was amazing, better than anything he could've dreamed up.

The moan that escaped from Sidney only gave Sosuke the power he needed to continue. He closed his eyes as he began an up and down movement with his head, stopping every couple of times to tease his lover's length for a moment. He felt the younger pirate's hand reach down into his hair and grab a handful of it. The slight pull of his hair sent a shiver through his own body, enjoying the feeling of it being tugged. As Sosuke continued his actions to Sidney's length, he could feel his legs tensing, as if they wanted to close. Sosuke wanted to hold them open, place one leg over his shoulder to separate them enough. But he promised he wouldn't use his hands. He already broke the rule for a moment when he removed Sidney's pants. Sosuke continued his up and down movement, adding the grazing of his teeth to the motion. At the tip he would lick and nip at it, but now he was adding more force into sucking on it. He knew Sidney was getting worked up now, so it was time for him to let himself go.

The hand that Sidney was using to cover his mouth only quieted him a little bit. He was still loud, his moans echoing through the silent cabin. The teeth being grazed against his length only made him the much more excited. He was loving how the older man was using everything to pleasure the younger boy. The hand on his mouth came off, moving through Sosuke's hair, bunching just as much hair. He leaned up, his toes curling from the pleasure. "S-Sosuke~," he whined in a desperate moan, wanting to release. "Mnaah~... Haah! F-Fuck..." He wasn't even thinking about what he was saying anymore, words just tumbling out of his mouth. His body began to shake, gripping the hair tighter as he came, closing his legs to prevent any more movements. His moan was loud, a cry of pleasure. He would have to apologize to the crew tomorrow.

Oh the sounds, the sounds that Sidney was making. They sent Sosuke over the edge. They made him want Sidney more and more. The moans his lover produced grew louder, and when he dug his other hand into Sosuke's hair, they grew even louder. Sosuke moaned against Sidney's length as his hair was tugged on. His moan causing a small vibration through Sidney's length. He felt Sidney move, and when he opened his eyes to look, he found Sidney leaning forward. He could feel his lover's body tensing, his moans becoming quicker. Suddenly Sidney's body began to shake violently, and his grip on Sosuke's hair tightened. Sosuke could feel Sidney's length twitching, and gave it one last suck before the younger pirate moaned out in pleasure and came, closing his legs, trapping Sosuke in between. Sosuke swallowed every drop he could catch, and even licked Sidney clean of what dripped over him. Sosuke licked at the drops on his chin as he waited for Sidney to relax, letting him go from both his legs and hands. A breathy call to the younger pirate was heard then. "Sidney."