The Lost General [18+] (YellowPerch x WolfDog)

WolfDog12

Kai placed his plate on the arm of his chair and slowly slid off. He crossed the few steps they had between each other and once more crouched down before him. He placed his hands on either side of Yuu's outer thighs and gave them a gentle squeeze. Kai smiled up at the teen. "There's no way I'd ever leave you. We're going to stick through this the entire way, together." He raised his left hand to graze over the skin of his cheek. "I love you way too much to just up and leave."

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• YellowPerch

That was all Yuu needed to hear to have tears well up in his eyes. He reached down and hugged Kai. "Thank you," he managed holding tightly until the position was too uncomfortable and he had to sit up. Yuu wiped the tears from his eyes. "Look at me.... crying like a baby all the time....." He sniffed and couldn't stop crying now he was just so happy.

Kai smiled as he noticed how glossy Yuu's eyes were with tears. When they started falling down, that only confirmed what he thought. Kai reached up to wipe away a tear just before Yuu leaned forward to hug him. Kai hugged back just as tightly as Yuu was hugging him. When they broke the hug, Kai once again wiped away a tear before placing his hands back on the teen's legs again. "Pretty soon you wont have anymore tears to cry." Kai chuckled.

"You're right!!! I'm going to cry myself dry!!!" He sniffled and tried to calm down. When he finally had, there was a knock on the door. Yuu jumped a little but looked back curiously. "Who might that be?" The teen asked only just now realizing that he was probably in no condition to be seen by guests. Yuu got himself up and managed to get into the bathroom. "Go see who it is... I'm not really in good condition." He knew that wasn't correct grammar but whatever. Outside was another neighbor that asked if Kai wanted to go with them to dinner that night around 6. They were also pretty worried about how he was so unsocial.

Kai gently laughed at Yuu's comment and waited patiently until he had calmed himself down. The entire time he rubbed at Yuu's legs, hoping he was helping a little bit in calming him down. Then suddenly the door opened, both of them flinched, not expecting anyone to show up. Kai stared off in the direction and hesitated to get up. Since moving in he hadn't once opened up the blinds in any room unless he wanted to see the light of day. He was sure that the neighbors found it so strange, but he truely didn't care what they thought. He decided he would go and check it when Yuu managed himself to walk away. His legs were starting to get stronger by the minute. Even though he still had to hold on to things. When Kai got to the door and opened, he found another neighbor who was inviting him to dinner. Kai scratched at the back of his head. " I'm sorry, I have....there's someone else living here with me, and I can't just leave him alone." Kai decided hiding Yuu fro, the neighbors probably wasn't a good idea anymore.

"I see, then why not bring him along? Unless, I'm sorry.... is he too sick to come out?!" She became very nervous all of a sudden. "Is there anything I can do to help? I'm not a doctor.... actually I'm only a personal trainer, but if there is anything you need, a home cooked meal, anything. You just let me know. We are all worried about you and are all here to support you and your friend." She was just as kind as the other neighbor. She smiled and pulled out a business card. "Please take this, it has my cell phone number. If you need anything don't hesitate to call." She gave a sad smile and turned to leave.

"Well, i...Oh um no, its just, hes just gotten over something frightening. I dont think hes ready to be seen yet." He was really as awkward as the next person. This was the second neighbor he couldnt out right tell then anything. Unfortunately the other neighbor just happened to witness what Yuu was going through. When she passed him her business card he gently grasped it and looked it over very quick. Just before she left he held out his hand. He didnt want them thinking he was some suspicious person in their neighborhood. "Im Kai. Thank you for the help."

"Haha, where is my head! I'm Mia, it's a please to meet you Kai. I hope your friend doesn't have any lasting turama. Once he is able to see someone, you should certainly take him to the doctor's." She smiled brightly and shook hands with Kai before waving. She was wearing running clothes and ran off down the street. Clearly she stopped in just before her daily run.

Kai watched as she ran off down the street. He looked around a little more. The neighborhood truly was nice. Perhaps when Yuu found more strength in his legs, he would at least be able to get some air. He stepped back inside and closed the door. He returned to the living room.

Yuu opened the door to the bathroom but was leaning on the counter. He managed to come out but couldn't walk very well. He was clinging to the wall. "You should go. I know you want to stay with me and I do..... I really want you to.... er..... stay but I also think you should go. I'm in no condition..... I'm in no condition to go out but please, go out and be neighborly for both of us." Yuu gave a weak smile. He was still struggling with his speech.

Kai caught Yuu leaning against the counter. He went to his side to offer more help to the teen. Kai shook his head with a small smile. "Its alright. I can plan another day with them. A day i know youll definitely be stronger and supporting yourself. For now, im fine staying with you." He held out his hand to help Yuu back.

Yuu took hold of Kai to be helped to the chair again. "Please Kai, they are trying really hard. Just bring me back some..... left overs." He smiled a bit brighter and held tightly to the older male. "I need to rest.... for the day anyway." Once Yuu was seated, he had to fix his shirt a bit again which wasn't a big deal but he pulled it up on his shoulder a bit more. Yuu really hoped Kai wouldn't wait until it was too late. It also was painful to watch him push people away just because Yuu wasn't in any condition to be seen.

Kai grasped Yuu's hands and guided him back to the chair. "Is that really what you want me to do? Are you sure you'll be fine?" Yuu sat in the chair and fixed his shirt. Kai enjoyed seeing him in an oversized shirt. He knelt down in front of Yuu once more. "If something were to happen, i dont have a phone, or my watch anymore...." Kai's brows knit together. He hated the thought of leaving Yuu behind just so he could go and relax some. It just didnt seem right to him. Even if he did know that the neighbors were merely trying to get him out of the house.

"Come on, you wait on me hand and....." He motioned towards his foot but it took longer then expected to find the word. "You wait on me hand and... foot, every day. You deserve a break." He smiled at Kai really trying to get him to have a night to himself. As much as Yuu loved having him around, Kai wasn't going to give up his life to Yuu like some kind of slave.

Kai smiled softly at the teen. "I think I already got my break. You remembering your feelings for me was one hell of a reliever." He rose on his feet, lifting himself towards Yuu. He kissed him on his cheek before pulling away very slightly. "I suppose it wouldnt hurt to have some neighbors we can trust in." His brows knit together again. "I still hate leaving you behind alone though."

"Stop worrying!! I'm pretty tired. You'll be gone..... gone for a couple hours? What's the.... the worst that can happen? I fall asleep?" He was still smiling. Sure Kai was worried but Yuu wasn't going to try walking around any more today. Besides, it wasn't like he could do any kind of damage while he was in bed. There was nothing sharp or anything to really do in general except sleep and think. It wasn't like he was going to die from thinking. "Hurry and call them back!"

Kai laughed at Yuu's small out burst. He didnt think he was that worried over the whole thing. But perhaps he was starting to rethink the idea. Perhaps Yuu needed a break from him every once in a while. He couldnt blame the teen, Kai hung around him as much as a lost puppy would his mother. "Alright, ill call them. Then im helping you back into bed." He gave Yuu one last kiss before he stood up and left the room to find the cordless phone this house amazingly came with.

Sent from my tapatalk account. I'm on my phone bitches!

"Please," He snickered knowing that he did need all the help he could get just to return to the bed. Yuu stretched his arms out and relaxed listening to hear what Kai might have to say. He couldn't hear from where he sat but it wasn't like the teen could get up and move closer so of course he would have to just wait patiently for Kai to return and see what happened.

On the other end, the woman took a little while to respond but that was only because she was still on her run. She saw an unknown number but answered just in case only to find it was Kai. She was extremely worried since he turned her down already. The neighbor quickly asked, "Is something wrong?! What happened?!" She waited for his response.

Kai waited for the phone to be picked up on the other line. He was about ready to hang up when it was finally answered. "Uh, hello...it's Kai." At her breathy words, he probably figured she was still on her run, or just getting back. But he quickly countered her worried questions with relieving answers. "No, nothing is wrong. We're okay. Um, ive been ordered by my roommate that i should enjoy a night out. Um, so, i was calling to accept your offer from earlier."

Sent from my tapatalk account. I'm on my phone bitches!

• 4 weeks later...

"Oh, of course!! We're glad you can make it. Your roommate is going to be alright on his own? You did tell me he just got through a kind of turama." She was worried but also very thankful to hear that Kai was finally willing to come out and be social. It was good for him, though she did also hope his roommate would also join. Still, this was enough.

The chipper voice of the female on the other end of the phone helped to calm him down just a bit. He lived in a neighborhood where no one gave to shits about the other. But this was different. Neighbors showed support for one another, and they accepted Yuu and himself without batting an eye. "Oh, no, he....he'll be resting for the night. So it will just be me. If...if that's alright with you."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"Of course that's alright! And if we have left overs you can always surprise him with some tomorrow! Thanks for giving me a call!! I'm happy to have you come. So the dinner starts at 7 but you can feel free to come around 6 for appetizers and some mingling." That at least gave Kai just over 2 hours to get ready and everything. After that she said her good byes and hung up to get ready herself. Her husband had already gotten everything ready to go so she just had to work on cooking the last pork roast and potatoes. The veggies were nearly done as well and were steaming just a bit longer. The house was clean and the appetizers were ready.

"Thanks.." Was all that he could mumble to the overly excited women on the other end of the phone. It wasn't that he didn't like her, he just wasn't used to her happiness. When he hung up the phone he returned to the sitting area where Yuu waited and knelt down before him. "I guess I'll be leaving you alone for a little bit tonight." His smile was pleasant, though it didn't hold much favoritism over leaving Yuu alone. He looked down at his new watch, that he bought strictly from the five dollar bin in a retail store. "I'll be leaving around 6 tonight. But I won't stay too long."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk