The Lost General [18+] (YellowPerch x WolfDog)

WolfDog12

Kai laughed at Yuu's excitement knowing very well the teen didnt understand what Kai had actually said. He ran his fingers through Yuu's hair and sat on the bed watching him. He would like to see him doing more, but there was no way he was going to force him to do anything. And he certainly wasnt going to rush through it.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• YellowPerch

Yuu was starting to get hungry again. It was close to dinner time anyway. He placed his hands over his stomach and tried to say something but instead just motioned putting something in his mouth. It was a getting a bit later, this morning's fiasco with the neighbor long forgotten. Yuu was a pretty happy kid over all.

Kai noticed how Yuu touched his stomach as if he were listening to it talk. Understanding instantly what that meant, Kai looked at the clock and realized it was already nearing dinner. He hadnt noticed how quickly the time passed. Kai told Yuu that he would be back and soon he had returned with a heated bowl of canned spegettios. They were easy to eat, gast to make, but he was sure he would end up making a mess again. Not that Kai would mind. When he returned with the food, Kai sat down and showed Yuu to blow on his spoonful before eating it. He wasnt sure how hot it truly wad, but the bowl was hot enough. "Its hot okay."

"It's hot," He repeated and blew on it the way Kai showed him. Yuu held the spoon strangely but what could you do with a kid. He held it in his less functional right hand but was slowly eating the spegettios only getting juices and stuff to drip from the spoon and his mouth a little but over all, less messy then lunch time. The teen continued to spoon it out, blow on it and eat it until all of it was gone. After every 6 or so bites, he would repeat, "It's hot," Just before blowing on it. He actually knew what hot meant now.

Kai nodded in approval to Yuu's growth. "Right" he beamed at him. Was this what it was like for a father or a mother to watch their child grow and learn new things. Yes he hated that thought pertaining to him, but the feeling felt warm. It was just to bad he would never have a family of his own to feel that way. Well, besides bathing Yuu in all of his unconditional love for the younger male. Kai sat quietly as Yuu ate, even moving to the chair so that he could have some space. He chuckled at how awkwardly he ate, but was pleased to see how little the mess was.

Yuu finished the food and then handed the bowl back to Kai. He relaxed again trying to think. I wasn't easy for Yuu to be like this either because a part of him just knew that he use to be able to do so much more and now all he did were small childish things. He couldn't help that he didn't know anything.

Kai took the bowl and rested it on the small table by the bed. He leaned over to kiss Yuu on the head, running his fingers through his hair. Hair, which was still growing long. He decided tomorrow, if Yuu allowed him, he would trim it back to its normal length. He pulled away and wondered if he could do something to help Yuu with his boredom. Besides just sitting in bed and eating.

Yuu smiled a bit but the smile vanished quickly. His brain was remembering something.... it was a strong feeling he had in him but he couldn't quite get it out. The teen nervously tried to think hard enough bit his brain just wasn't working with him. Giving up, Yuu laid down and closed his eyes for a bit. He didn't say anything and didn't go to sleep but thought about things.

Kai noticed the struggle Yuu had within his own mind. Clearly the expressions he held, told Kai that the other was trying desperately to remember something very important. Kai could only imagine what it was. But when Yuu finally gave up on trying to remember that, he laid himself down against the bed and fell quiet. Kai took the hint and smiled before standing up and brushing back Yuu's hair. If the other wanted to be left alone, then Kai would let him. Perhaps he could go and watch tv or something. He wasn't sure. "Yuu, if you need me...just call out, okay?" He looked down at Yuu a little while longer before stepping away from the bed. Kai found himself heading for his room, where he now kept his laptop instead of downstairs. He didn't know why, but something called him to it.

Yuu felt sad to see Kai go but he didn't object. It just meant that Kai had something important to do. That's the only time emhe ever seemed to leave. Still, the teen sat there in his own mind trying again to figure out something he had forgotten even if it was something small. He dosed off thinking about it and certain types of memories came in the for of dreams. He didn't remember anything about the military but something important came to his mind and Yuu woke up crying.... not just crying but down right bawling his eyes out. When Kai came running because of the noise, Yuu reached his arms out wanting a hug. "I'm sorry kai!!!!!" He whimpered sounding a bit more like his old self. "I'm sorry.... I'm sorry.... I'm sorry... I still love you." His voice was shaking as he dropped that bomb on the older male.

Kai was looking up some needed information on his laptop. He wondered if now was a good time to start finding a new job, or perhaps he should wait. Yuu was still not himself yet, so he couldn't just leave. Before he could click on anything else, he heard Yuu screaming out. Kai instantly ran out of his room, stubbing his toe on the bed frame as he did so. But forgetting the pain instantly he ran to Yuu's room and to the bed where he immediately sat down, pulling Yuu into the hug he so desperately reached for. "Yuu what's wrong!? Yuu!?" Suddenly the other started crying out, apologizing to him. Kai was completely unsure of what to do. "Yuu it's okay! Please! Stop crying, Yuu! It's oka-" at Yuu's last words Kai froze. Exactly what had Yuu just remembered. Without asking, Kai pulled Yuu closer to him, tightening the hug between them. He wouldn't let go until he felt it nessesscary. "Yuu...."

Yuu held onto Kai tightly trying to calm himself down. He didn't say anything else as he hiccuped and tried to relax a bit. Yuu felt bad for having forgotten about Kai for so long and felt like he'd hurt the older male by only loving him like he was his mother or something. Of course now, Yuu remembered exactly about his love for Kai and even though he couldn't remember everything they did, he at least remembered his true feelings.

Kai continued to hold Yuu just as tightly as he held on to him. While one hand pulled him close by the shoulders, the other ran through Yuu's hair, comforting him by stroking his head gently. They were both shaking, and while Yuu's tears came in floods, Kai was letting a few escapes from the corners of his own eyes. He wasn't much of a crier, but the person he loved so much changed that in him. His emotions broke free of their restraints and overwhelmed Kai like he'd never been before. And it was Yuu who did it to him. Kai felt the hiccups against his ear and the fast beating of Yuu's heart. Kai kissed Yuu's temple over and over again. "Yuu, I love you Yuu. God, I love you so much. I love you."

"I love you Kai," he whispered in the older male's eat between sobs. even if Yuu never regained his memory, at least he could remember feelings and he was finally able to remember at least that he loved Kai whether he remembered more or not. "I'm so sorry," He whispered as well and tightened his hug just a little more as he nuzzled into Kai even more. He was finally able to stop crying but never once let go of Kai.

Kai shook his head as the younger kept apologizing. "No. It's not your fault. It's okay." He stroked his hair again and held him tightly. He was glad that he managed to stop crying, but the little sobs had Kai holding onto the other even more so. Kai continued to place light kisses on Yuu. His cheek, his temple, his shoulder which was bare from the big size of the shirt. "I love you too. I love you so much." His voice was hoarse, he didn't think such strangled emotions would rush out of him. But he had Yuu's love for him back, and that was more then he could wish for right now. Nothing else mattered besides that.

"I'm sorry I don't remember much but I do remember how much I love you." It was clearly a bit of a struggle to be able to talk as he was a bit slow trying to think about what he was saying even though his body was just talking for the hell of it. His speech was almost ahead of his brain so every now and then he would slur and restart on certain words just to get his thoughts and words on the same page.

Kai let out a strained laugh. "I told you, it's not your fault." He held Yuu close to him, this time he lowered and kissed his neck before rising and kissing his temple again. His hand on his shoulder lowered to his back, but the hand in his hair stayed and he continued to run his fingers through Yuu's hair. He noticed the slurring and stammering of his words when he spoke. He wasn't surprised, his brain was nearly shut off from the rest of him, so to suddenly start talking again like so was making his brain work over time.

"I want to be able to remember.... to be able to remember everything that we've done..... I don't want to forget anything else..... My brain doesn't exactly have ..... a lot of....." Pauses and thinks about where he was. "My brain doesn't have a lot to go on.... Please.... Let's do something that I can keep in my..... in my brain... so I know....." He stopped for a minute.... "Where was I going with this....?" He mumbled to himself before shaking his head. "Let's do something that only we could do with each other...." He clearly had no idea what he was saying anymore.

Kai listened to Yuu ramble on. He didnt want to interrupt in case Yuu ended up remembering something. But when he finished, adding in that the two should do something only they could do, Kai tensed slightly. He pulled away, enough so he could see the other's face. "Yuu...." he waited until the other looked at him completely, and when he did, Kai kissed him. It wasnt deep, not like they had shares before. It was a loving and unbreakable kiss that showered Yuu with all of Kai's love for him.

Yuu turned his attention to Kai when he wanted it and wondered what he was planning. When Kai kissed him, the teen blinked a couple times but could feel that love shooting into his heart like an arrow and he leaned in more and kissed the older male back with just as much love. Yuu truly still loved Kai even if he could hardly remember him. The two held a simple yet loving kiss.

Kai brought his hands up to Yuu's cheeks and held him in place as he kissed him. His thumbs rested against his temples and as the kiss deepened slightly, he gently stroked Yuu's temples with his thumbs. His fingers tucked under his hair. Kai broke the kiss when he figured they both needed air. He bumped their foreheads together and took in the scent of the other. "We don't have to rush Yuu. Just the fact that you remember is okay with me." He looked deeply into Yuu's eyes and gave him another quick kiss. When they first met, the two rushed into a relationship that at least included lust and a bed. Now that they had found love for one another, Kai didn't want to so easily break it. But he would do what Yuu wanted, no questions asked.

"Thank you so much," it was all he could say even if he thought something else and said this instead. Still, Yuu kissed Kai deeply until they had to come up for air and he held onto the other tightly. "My mind may be... er.... it may be messed up.... but I still love you!!" The teen was pretty proud of himself for that sentence. He only messed up once.... it's the little things in life. Yuu smiled feeling much better now.

Kai chuckled at Yuu's excitement. For a sudden memory relapse, he was glad to see how well Yuu was already speaking just like he had before. He stuttered, sure, lost his wording, sure, but that didn't stop him from trying. Nor did it stop Kai from loving him. In fact, he probably loved him even more then before. He held Yuu close to him, kissing his head again. "I love you, Yuu. So much."

Yuu stayed there until it got really late. When he noticed the time, the teen pushed himself over and tapped the bed. "It can't be too..... too comfortable to sleep there." He wanted Kai to be able to finally get a good night's sleep for once. Yuu yawned and waited for Kai to climb in before nuzzling into him and closing his eye. "Good night, Kai."

Kai didn't notice the time until Yuu had pushed himself away and laid back against the bed. Time really can fly by quickly. Kai was going to sit back in his chair when Yuu tapped the bed, asking him to lay with him. Kai smiled and stood off the bed as he pulled off his over shirt and laid it on the chair. By now he was starting to feel the throb of pain from stubbing his toe, so he was glad to just lie down and rest it. When he climbed into the bed, he lay on his side, pulling Yuu close to his chest. The younger male nuzzled against him and quickly fell asleep after a quiet goodnight. Kai held him close and kissed his head. "Goodnight, Yuu" amd soon enough, even Kai was falling asleep against the warmth of Yuu's body against his.