'Addicted' Anonymous 《上瘾网络剧 》 Fanclub!

Sloan

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Johnny also wrote this in comments:

"还是希望你们能把钱省下来 给自己充充饭卡 多给爸爸妈妈买些小礼物 把自己照顾好 帮助身边的人 努力让每一天都更好 我希望看到这样"

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HarukoYoshi

• ydk.mi69

• Panda01

• gayyoxx

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnny also wrote this in comments:

"还是希望你们能把钱省下来 给自己充充饭卡 多给爸爸妈妈买些小礼物 把自己照顾好 帮助身边的人 努力让每一天都更好 我希望看到这样"

Rough translation:

He said: Still hoping that you all should saving up the money, using it to recharge your charge card, buying some little gifts for your dad and mom, taking good care of yourself, helping the people around you, working hard daily for better life. This is what I hope to see.

.... No i am not sure of it, but looks like real since it has so many updates of both of them. Moreover i'd like to believe that its real :)

OMG!! WTF!! People are going crazy or what?!! :_red_fox 18

Zhou arrived in Beijing and seems like apocalypse now lollll foxy4

0067mA1wjw1f1k6d6cxysj32c0340hco.jpg

0067mA1wjw1f1k6demmdnj32c03401kx.jpg

0067mA1wjw1f1k6c2ytuej32c0340x6p.jpg

0067mA1wjw1f1k6cao489j32c03401ky.jpg

0067mA1wjw1f1k6cjjjpij32c03407wi.jpg

0067mA1wjw1f1k6d0at1aj32c03404qq.jpg

8a165debjw1f1k77uc75wj21w02iob29.jpg

ac4ec8e0jw1f1k6z6gr5xj20hs0npq47.jpg

005VVBXkjw1f1k6wsat0wj30ku0rsgpp.jpg659838e3jw1f1k6zfze6ej20ku0rs77o.jpg

005VVBXkjw1f1k6wsqqylj30ku0rsgp2.jpg

00628wdujw1f1k737h39uj313g1glx6p.jpg

Seriously....How can this guy still be smiling with all that... Hat off to you Zhouzhou!

Long time no see! I think I missed lots of thinks. The flow of comments is really fast in this thread. Blink and you'll miss pages of goodies. LOL

Q: What was your favorite episode and why???

This is probably kinda late, but oh well....

My favorite episodes are probably ep 12 and 14. Ep 12 because of the scene where Guhai would still love Bai Luoyin although BLY is probably diagnosed with liver disorder (hepatitis?) and when he said "I will take good care of you to compensate for all the love that you did not receive for the past 10 years." My heart melts right then and there. Not to mention that Bai Luoyin got really shy and hid his face with the blanket. OMG that scene makes me feel so warm. And that cute scene where BLY is quizzing GH for the upcoming test. There's no other better incentive/motivation than getting to sleep with BLY. I bet Guhai can ace every test if BLY do this every time. I love the rooftop scene in ep 14. Well, everyone loves the rooftop scene, who doesn't? Guhai and his sweet words are going to be the death of me. Kudos for Zhou's acting too. :D

Johnny's drama behind the scenes !

Thank you for the BTS! The drama looks interesting. I'm looking forward to see how Johnny would act in an action series. He so busy, filming for a drama right after Addicted finished airing. Hope he has the time to take care of himself. :)

Johnny updated his weibo just now:

7695a96djw1f1k42fowrxj20qo0zk1kx.jpg

7695a96djw1f1k42joq2uj22c0340u0x.jpg

Probably reading all the letters fans gave him today?

Btw, this is so sweet! I love actors who shows appreciation for their fans. Johnny just managed to catch my heart again with this one sweet gesture.

I watched the post of Johnny in the airport. Honestly, it looks so stuffy and all the girls are crowding him. I felt claustrophobic watching it and can't imagine how he must have felt :( And not to mention the fan that follow him inside the airplane. I must admit that it makes me happy to know where my favorite actors are and what are they doing, but on the other hand, sometimes how the fans react and follow them everywhere gives uncomfortable, stalkerish vibe. Johnny looks tired too in the video (?). I can even hear one fan telling him to eat more (since he has lost weight recently).

It's kinda different with Zhou's airport video, somehow I can still see that ZhouZhou is more relaxed. He can still smile and even joked with the fans. Well, the fans aren't as much as the fans in Johnny's video, though. Nevermind, I just need to get this off my mind. Don't know why, but I feel very bad for Johnny when I saw the video and photos.

Wait, okay I saw the post when Zhou arrived in Beijing. The fact that he can still smile when crowded with lots of fans. Wow, honestly I'm speechless. Kudos, thumbs up, standing ovations and whatever kind of appreciation that can be given to him, I'll give it all. I admire him even more now.

:cuteonion41::cuteonion8:

Thank you for the BTS! The drama looks interesting. I'm looking forward to see how Johnny would act in an action series. He so busy, filming for a drama right after Addicted finished airing. Hope he has the time to take care of himself. :)

I'm really looking forward to Johnny's other projects too because I totally fell in love with his acting since the very beginning of the serie. He has great potential.

Yeah he's been very busy lately and I hope he won't neglect his health!

I watched the post of Johnny in the airport. Honestly, it looks so stuffy and all the girls are crowding him. I felt claustrophobic watching it and can't imagine how he must have felt :( And not to mention the fan that follow him inside the airplane. I must admit that it makes me happy to know where my favorite actors are and what are they doing, but on the other hand, sometimes how the fans react and follow them everywhere gives uncomfortable, stalkerish vibe. Johnny looks tired too in the video (?). I can even hear one fan telling him to eat more (since he has lost weight recently).

It's kinda different with Zhou's airport video, somehow I can still see that ZhouZhou is more relaxed. He can still smile and even joked with the fans. Well, the fans aren't as much as the fans in Johnny's video, though. Nevermind, I just need to get this off my mind. Don't know why, but I feel very bad for Johnny when I saw the video and photos.

Wait, okay I saw the post when Zhou arrived in Beijing. The fact that he can still smile when crowded with lots of fans. Wow, honestly I'm speechless. Kudos, thumbs up, standing ovations and whatever kind of appreciation that can be given to him, I'll give it all. I admire him even more now.

:cuteonion41::cuteonion8:

Actually I feel bad for them both... But obviously, since Johnny has a bigger fanbase than Zhou it's even worse for him. But I think the real difference is actually how they both handle this situation. I love watching fancams (but I must admit that lately they're becoming kinda ... disturbing ...) because you can learn a little about their personality too in there.

I'm not sure at all that Weizhou is actually relaxed in that crowd. I saw many videos and pics today, some were really stuffy for him too and sometimes he seemed strained and also probably stressed/annoyed but most of the time he didn't show anything. He was just smiling, discussing (like really discussing!) and joking with fans and even signed autographs in the middle of the crowd. I noticed it since a while, Zhou seems like the easy-going and friendly type but you can say he's actually a really good communicator too. And he's definitely not the shy type either. So I think it may be easier for him to handle that.

On the other hand Johnny seems often more reserved and you can read on his face that he's not comfortable AT ALL. Sometimes he even looks cold or very irritaded when he's surrounded like that and chased by people (and who would blame him?!).

But I did notice that today he seemed a little more open than usual and more talkative too. So maybe he's getting used to it.

Is season 2 gonna happen? Also does anyone know where I can download or watch uncut episodes? Thank you in advance.

J-Chan has subbed all the episodes!

onion13

Keep the links coming, my dears!!!

I love them all! And how cuter and cuter Zhouzhou has become!!! I really enjoyed that

. After viewing the video, I now understand where/how some fans feel that Zhouzhou might have feelings for Johnny (as for me, it is opposite) But then again, I thinkk Zhouzhou is more likely to fulfill fanservices than Johnny, who is more just himself. I still really want them to translate the Femina interview but it seems like there isn't a good video with good audio.

Anyway, I will be super busy this weekend. T_____T Because of more work and I am currently translating two japanese films myself. Ahhhhhhh!!! icon37_0.gifAnyway, I still read and stalk this thread every like 2 hours so I love reading all the posts here. And big thanks to gingercake and ydk.mi for the links and translations!t00400040_0040004012035642879.gif

Worship floor!!!

B_0025.gif

xDDD

Anyway for the cards, I need your help, guys. Obviously, two cards of these actors. I can't find a good modeling picture of Zhouzhou like Johnny's billions of pics

005WsoVCjw1f1izaphexpj30go0p0gnk.jpg

or

005WsoVCjw1f1izaq4vxkj30go0p0778.jpg

At first I thought about using Addicted photos but since they're the actors, I want to use cards as actors!

Please, share some of your favorite Zhouzhou's pictures (non-fan cam) also better if his face is not 3/4 but some might work! Thanks, paper sisters and paper brothers!!

:cuteonion49:

OH before I forget. Zhouzhou's album is said be out in April. Still looking for info on MV video, which should be released soon.... GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

icon39_0.gificon44_0.gificon47_0.gif

While waiting for today's event, I present you with the next chapter of YuZhou fanfic! The jealousy is strong on this one, LOL.

A Brush of Yellow in You

"You keep on looking at the phone. Are you in a fight with Weizhou?"

Damn. He was perceptive, as always. "I am not sure," I grunted. "I don't think I did something wrong..."

"Maybe the problem lies with things you did not do instead," he said sagely. "It's like that with couples, either man or woman. It's always things you don't do that made them angrier rather things that you do wrong."

"You? Giving advice on relationship!?" I shot him a dirty glance. "The world must be nearing its end!"

He laughed. "I know a lot of theories on how to maintain relationship. I just don't care enough to apply them!" Eyes full with mirth, he nudged me not so gently. "Call him."

I called Zhouzhou.

Guys.. Anyone knows about that world event!! skg2JUx3AbM.jpg

Twitter Link

Guys.. Anyone knows about that world event!! skg2JUx3AbM.jpg

Twitter Link

No idea, the intention might be good,

but be more careful while joining any unofficial event.:leaf20:

ZhouZhou has posted something in his weibo:

Translation:

Yesterday, which girl has left her identification card and memory card in her gift bag? (shocked - smiley) Please contact @ FM大S教授 [*Zhou's agent weibo], we will cover for your postage fee. (hahaha - smiley)

Is season 2 gonna happen? Also does anyone know where I can download or watch uncut episodes? Thank you in advance.

-According to the official news, most probably is yes. (if everything is going smooth)

-There are no uncut version yet, except for ep 11.

-This is the official channel:

No idea, the intention might be good,

but be more careful while joining any unofficial event.:leaf20:

Thanks, Ginger for the kind reminder. I'm so lost in everything concerns with Johnny these days. LOL xD

It's also what I mean by saying Zhou's a good communicator. This guy knows how to please fans (fanservices, being always nice, friendly and warm and so on) and he uses it very well. Before some people may be feeling offended, I want to clarify that I'm NOT saying he's doing all that ONLY because he wants to make some kind of self promotion, I think he's actually a really nice and cheerful guy in reality, but I'm saying it's also good for his image to act as he does and he must be aware of that too. On the other hand I feel like Johnny may be more honest and just himself and is not really good at putting up a pretense either, his face is way too expressive xD (but that's a really strong point for acting!!). And when the guy's getting bored or annoyed or happy you can see it straightaway.

I really want to watch the Femina interview with subs too because it seems really interesting and funny. And there are some juicy questions in there too >_

[mention=230701]kyhfan14

Anyway, I will be super busy this weekend. T_____T Because of more work and I am currently translating two japanese films myself. Ahhhhhhh!!! icon37_0.gif

ADD OIL sis!!! xD

And don't exhaust yourself!! foxy3 *cheer her on*

Anyway for the cards, I need your help, guys. Obviously, two cards of these actors. I can't find a good modeling picture of Zhouzhou like Johnny's billions of pics

At first I thought about using Addicted photos but since they're the actors, I want to use cards as actors!

Please, share some of your favorite Zhouzhou's pictures (non-fan cam) also better if his face is not 3/4 but some might work! Thanks, paper sisters and paper brothers!!

Ok, I'll be looking too for some pics of Zhou and see if I can find anything.

OH before I forget. Zhouzhou's album is said be out in April. Still looking for info on MV video, which should be released soon.... GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Yayyyy!!! That's a good news!!!

And I'm starting to think they'll never release this MV....

Maybe they're thinking that may be too hot for fans to handle it :_red_fox 4

You burned me up now. XD Somebody please .. please stalk postal address. :-D Thanks a lot for usual translation

Ok. So, I asked my chinese contact (who's a Johnny's fan) and seems like no one knows of any postal address to send them letter or gifts....She also asked to other fans and they all said they didn't know of any and just gave them when they see them at airport....

That's too bad for international fans :9onion70:

But maybe someone could send a message on the ADDICTED official Weibo and ask if they could give us an address where to send them letters and gifts?

I just really like this series.. I wish more will come soon~ ahh... it'd be cool if YO fans can make a big fanletter but from what the post above says then it's gonna be tough ):

OMG!!!!!!

Here are pics and a video!!!!

005SXUepjw1f1kzu854d2j30qo0zkq6f.jpg

006iCOe1jw1f1l0fiabwxj30hs0hsmys.jpg

006iCOe1jw1f1l0fhaly7j30hs0hswge.jpg

:cuteonion25::8onion5:

*dead*

The guys are fucking handsome!!!!

bled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

OMG!!!!!!

*dead*

Zhou Zhou!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Zhou Zhou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yoyo4

I can't take my eyes off of him!!!! He's just soo.... GAAAAH!!!

OMG!!!!!!

*dead*

Nosebleeding!!!!!