'Addicted' Anonymous 《上瘾网络剧 》 Fanclub!

Sloan

I KNEW IT!! They're out to kill us today! BRACE YOURSELF!!!! :cuteonion25:

AAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!! They're just so... AAAAAAAAAAAH!!

Today, I'm reduced to a squealing and screaming being. Gosh... sugar after Sugar after SUGAR!! I can't handle it!! :8onion5:

THAT PICTURE!!! Is that a DECLARATION?! "I'm pretty sure I could bend you like this" In other words, is he confident he could make Zhouzhou fall for him? #YuZhouConspiracyTheory #OhYeah #KeepGoingJohnny #BENDHIM!!!

What's wrong with Johnny today though? yoyo Liking the video, liking the comment, and now this?

I'M TELLING YOU!!!! THE GUY HAS HAD ENOUGH WITH SUBTLETY AND FRUSTRATION AND JUST DECIDED TO GET INTO ATTACK MODE !!!!!!!!! shock2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T HANDLE THAT MUCH EXCITEMENT!!!!!!! STOPPPPPP IT!!!!!!!!!

shock1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HarukoYoshi

• ydk.mi69

• Panda01

• gayyoxx

Top Posters In This Topic

Weeeell, let us hope there is no statement from Xiaolong that "Johnny's weibo has been hacked". If that is happened, I fear for the thousands of shipping hearts XD

Even he said so, who'd believe this sh*t? :1onion49:

Anyway, if that was Johnny who like and wrote at Zhouzhou's weibo (not being hacked etc), I guess he just tired? We all can see clearly that he is very comfortable around Zhouzhou. But somehow, maybe because of the ban, maybe because of the sudden press coverage and pressure, maybe of him being a reserved person, somehow, he kept his distance from Zhouzhou. So, maybe last night he just thought "screw it" and be open* about everything?

*open as in showing his closeness to Zhouzhou

100% agreed!! I just feel like Johnny decided to stand up and speak up for his emotions!

Be Free, Be You!! Johnny.. We love you!!!

:_red_fox 10foxy2yoyo4

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I do feel that Johnny's finally being himself again after a long time. Becoming the him again who is not pressured by anything and also not being shy showing his closeness to ZhouZhou. (He did post that picture with a half heart and also said happy birthday to ZhouZhou's mom)

I'm glad that he's becoming FREE. I could see it in today's video. Johnny looked suddenly happier and more relax. I kept wondering what happened to him and now this. :_red_fox 11 Maybe he finally got used to this sudden fame and attention.

OH MAN, I JUST CHECKED ON IT, THIS IS CRAZY~~~~! HAHA

Waiting for ZhouZhou to replies on this. cheetah5

Please.. Please.. keep us updated!! yoyo5foxy3

Weeeell, let us hope there is no statement from Xiaolong that "Johnny's weibo has been hacked". If that is happened, I fear for the thousands of shipping hearts XD

Anyway, if that was Johnny who like and wrote at Zhouzhou's weibo (not being hacked etc), I guess he just tired? We all can see clearly that he is very comfortable around Zhouzhou. But somehow, maybe because of the ban, maybe because of the sudden press coverage and pressure, maybe of him being a reserved person, somehow, he kept his distance from Zhouzhou. So, maybe last night he just thought "screw it" and be open* about everything?

*open as in showing his closeness to Zhouzhou

Indeed many people are going crazy in the Chinese forums because of this. Some are so scared that they are posting all sorts of theories.

1.) JingYu's weibo account got hacked

2.) JingYu was drinking too much and got high

3.) These are promotional material for Addicted S2

Personally? I think because JingYu is returning to Shanghai tomorrow. He is just staking his "claim" on ZhouZhou so no one else can touch him. kekekekekeek~

I do feel that Johnny's finally being himself again after a long time. Become the him again who is not pressured by anything and also not being shy showing his closeness to ZhouZhou. (He did post that picture with a half heart and also said happy birthday to ZhouZhou's mom)

I'm glad that he's becoming FREE. I could see it in today's video. Johnny looked suddenly happier and more relax. I kept wondering what happened to him and now this. :_red_fox 11 Maybe he finally got used to this sudden fame and attention.

May be he knows we support him so much. (LET ME DREAM ON) May be he was tired of covering up for environment's sake. Whatever lover or friend, one shouldn't hold the emotions too long. Life is too short to worry such things. May be he was too much choking and bursting. But we all can see his sudden burden free face. Such a blessing day!!

yoyo5

- - - Updated - - -

Personally? I think because JingYu is returning to Shanghai tomorrow. He is just staking his "claim" on ZhouZhou so no one else can touch him. kekekekekeek~

BEST OPINION! YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE!! :leaf5:

I do feel that Johnny's finally being himself again after a long time. Becoming the him again who is not pressured by anything and also not being shy showing his closeness to ZhouZhou. (He did post that picture with a half heart and also said happy birthday to ZhouZhou's mom)

I think you may be onto something. Isn't JingYu someone who values freedom? So much so that he hasn't sign on with a company yet even though many big companies are looking for him...

And today and yesterday he kinda of just exploded.... AND THE MOST IMPORTANTLY, HE LOOKED SO HAPPY TODAY! Whatever it is, he clearly found his peace!

Indeed many people are going crazy in the Chinese forums because of this. Some are so scared that they are posting all sorts of theories.

What!? They are going to be separated again!? I thought Johnny would be at Beijing all the time, until the filming of the historical series with Angelababy etc.

How long will he be at Shanghai?

Zhouzhou is staying at Beijing?

Darn, it! Just when I thought there would be no more angst in their relationship! If that is the case, yeah, I guess he is marking his "territory" LOL.

I did think that may be the third theory too at first. But even if it was for promotional purpose that'd still be good because that'd mean we'll get soon confirmation for season2!!!!!!!

And I think if Johnny's account were hacked his manager would have already announce it by now.

As you said

I think he's just finally being himself again. Don't know if it's because he got used to fame or something else though but we've all seen the obvious change!!! AND IT WAS ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

TOTALLY LOVE HIM WHEN HE'S LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!

What!? They are going to be separated again!? I thought Johnny would be at Beijing all the time, until the filming of the historical series with Angelababy etc.

How long will he be at Shanghai?

Zhouzhou is staying at Beijing?

Darn, it! Just when I thought there would be no more angst in their relationship! If that is the case, yeah, I guess he is marking his "territory" LOL.

Isn't Zhouzhou going to film in Taiwan soon???

Anyway, these guys's life is becoming more and more like a real life drama everyday :_red_fox 4

Also, if this is just one separated incident, I might buy "Jingyu got drunk/high" but that still leave the impression that when he was drunk/high/not inhibited, he could be playful to Zhouzhou; very different that how he tried to be in public.

But:

- yesterday they had such a fun photo shot at ELLEMEN.

- night time, yesterday, he liked a romantic fan made video of him and Zhouzhou.

- today, he looked extremely happy and radiant.

- now this post.

Nawh, he is not high because of alcohol. He's high because of something else.

tumblr_inline_mz1zc3B7LZ1rs4nv6.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, these guys's life is becoming more and more like a real life drama show everyday :_red_fox 4

Hahaha, indeed! Indeed!

I did think that may be the third theory too at first. But even if it was for promotional purpose that'd still be good because that'd mean we'll get soon confirmation for season2!!!!!!!

And I think if Johnny's account were hacked his manager would have already announce it by now.

As you said

I think he's just finally being himself again. Don't know if it's because he got used to fame or something else though but we've all seen the obvious change!!! AND IT WAS ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

TOTALLY LOVE HIM WHEN HE'S LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!

Yes.. Yes.. Whatever it's good. I'm losing words, guys!! I have emotion overflow and totally losing words. My English is limited and my feelings are enormous. I don't know how to express anymore. I am so happy for Johnny. So happy for his happiness and freedom. So happy to see him being himself even without ZhouZhou together with him today. I freaking love today news. OH MY HEART!! Please keep beating from all those excitements and emotions!!

:_red_fox 5:_red_fox 5:_red_fox 5

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, these guys's life is becoming more and more like a real life drama everyday :_red_fox 4

Couldn't agree more. :Sleepy:

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if this is just one separated incident, I might buy "Jingyu got drunk/high" but that still leave the impression that when he was drunk/high/not inhibited, he could be playful to Zhouzhou; very different that how he tried to be in public.

But:

- yesterday they had such a fun photo shot at ELLEMEN.

- night time, yesterday, he liked a romantic fan made video of him and Zhouzhou.

- today, he looked extremely happy and radiant.

- now this post.

Nawh, he is not high because of alcohol. He's high because of something else.

I TOLD YOU.. IT'S DEFINITELY SAILING!!! CRYING WITH HAPPINESS!! :Red_fox4:

Yes.. Yes.. Whatever it's good. I'm losing words, guys!! I have emotion overflow and totally losing words. My English is limited and my feelings are enormous. I don't know how to express anymore. I am so happy for Johnny. So happy for his happiness and freedom. So happy to see him being himself even without ZhouZhou together with him today. I freaking love today news. OH MY HEART!! Please keep beating from all those excitements and emotions!!

:_red_fox 5:_red_fox 5:_red_fox 5

I'm the same!!!! And my brain isn't even working right anymore with all that!! Too much emotions!!!

When I read the post with the translation of his answer I started to jump around and screamed like a mad girl!!!!!..........

I think I'm becoming insane!!!oh-onion-head-emoticon.gif

WHAT DID THESE GUYS DO TO ME?!!!!!!!!!!!!

crying3-onion-head-emoticon.gif

.....Well....FUCK SANITY!!!!

*just wants to keep being happy in her craziness*

happy-onion-head-emoticon.gif

First of all, I really hope Johnny's account isn't hacked, my heart can't take otherwise. XD

Also, if it was for promotional material for Addicted S2, I've no problem with this, I'm happy because then there's hope for Second Season.

Can I ask you if you can post a link of weibo forum post about this? Ok I don't know Chinese but I'm curious to see the Chinese thread about this happy mess. XD

My mind and my heart are also a mess now I don't know how to process anything anymore. XD

I think I'm becoming insane!!!oh-onion-head-emoticon.gif

.....Well....FUCK SANITY!!!!

*just wants to keep being happy in her craziness*

happy-onion-head-emoticon.gif

I'm with you!! Let's crazy together!! :cuteonion41:foxy3

- - - Updated - - -

My mind and my heart are also a mess now I don't know how to process anything anymore. XD

I know.. I feel you!! :leaf7:

You guys have said the things I wanted to say. Really happy for Johnny! Those subtle gestures are making me crazy. ZhouZhou got nowhere to run LOL Get a room both of you!

:cuteonion41:

Johnny's really staking claim on ZhouZhou, those hugs and stares during photoshoots, liking a fanmade video, flirting on Weibo... I feel like Johnny's trying to court ZhouZhou LOL except he got all of the fans as audiences. I don't mind though. *pops a popcorn into her mouth*

:cuteonion57:onion12

I'm just speechless and happy that I can't seem to find any more words to type. Johnny truly exceed all expectations. I'm rooting for you Johnny! I have no doubt you can bend Zhou's pole (or is it already bent?) LOL

:Dancing::In love:

Wow .. everyone is so creative here!! lots of imaginations :p lol

Personally i think i have never ever prayed for two people to get together. I would be on cloud nine if they confess their love to each other..... Although its none of my business :p lol fingers crossed

OMFG I SWEAR I JUST COMMENTED HERE!!!! JINGYU JUST COMMENTED ON ZHOUZHOU WEIBBOOOOO! AND ITS NUTS!!!!!!

2hq885g.jpg

TRANSLATION: I SAW YOUR INTERVIEW TODAY AND I SAW THIS PIC..... PICTURE IS A BENT METAL POLE!!!!!!

And I would even say that it's not ONE bent metal pole but TWO BENT METAL POLES!!!!!

*keep being all dreamy and reading again and again and again the latest posts!*

Aaaaaaaaaaaah! I want to see what Zhouzhou answers to this!! But I'm not sure he will!!!!

COME ON ZHOUZHOU!!!!!!! JUST WRITE SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all, I really hope Johnny's account isn't hacked, my heart can't take otherwise. XD

Also, if it was for promotional material for Addicted S2, I've no problem with this, I'm happy because then there's hope for Second Season.

Can I ask you if you can post a link of weibo forum post about this? Ok I don't know Chinese but I'm curious to see the Chinese thread about this happy mess. XD

This is the dedicated page to this "scandal". enjoy!

I was waiting for ZhouZhou to reply but I can't wait anymore... I will sleep for now, hopefully I wont miss anything~

yeah! there was a gif of JingYu smirking after hugging ZhouZhou in a photoshoot posted above. that smirk~ Kya~

Wow .. everyone is so creative here!! lots of imaginations :p lol

Personally i think i have never ever prayed for two people to get together. I would be on cloud nine if they confess their love to each other..... Although its none of my business :p lol fingers crossed

Well, with these circumstances, the best thing is that Johnny does have romantic feeling, the worst is he is comfortable enough to tease Zhouzhou about this.

Either way is great for me LOL

Well, with these circumstances, the best thing is that Johnny does have romantic feeling, the worst is he is comfortable enough to tease Zhouzhou about this.

Totally agree with you

!

And I don't think they're leaving much to the imagination there... :_red_fox 4.

That's pretty clear to me!!

So It's either they're totally teasing fans or they're just expressing what they're feeling.

Who'd have thought two bent metal poles could drive people crazy like that?

It's two. Yes.. It's Two!!! 😂😂😂

They are already BENT. XD

Hahahaha! I know!!! We're all going crazy seeing metal poles !!!! foxy4

I never knew one day I'd love so much seeing a bent metal pole!!!

.... agree... will wait for your take on this on wattpad... make it spicy please :p wink wink ;)

I'm going crazy . I'm at work and my coworkers are looking at me but I don't care. I can't help it. This is too much but I don't mind it.

Johnny , good for you. For being more open now. We're here to support you and Zhouzhou. 😍

Who would've thought "two bent metal poles" will drive us crazy .