'Addicted' Anonymous 《上瘾网络剧 》 Fanclub!

Sloan

-From what I've read, LWQ is really having a military family background, so he might be a tough man too. Just like before this, I can't imagine that ZhouZhou is actually so muscular. :_red_fox 4

-According to the information from the China version of Wikipedia, Baidu encyclopedia, it's stated that this drama is having 40 episodes.

-And ZhouZhou is going to Taiwan for an action/martial arts movie. Not much information for this, but it's confirmed.

-No, you're not, don't hesistate to ask anything. cheetah4

Thanks

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
! From what I've read, it would be 50 episodes in total instead. Don't know which one is true though. The drama is said to be 'high budget and highly mediatised project'. It is also anticipated by a lot of people as it is adapted from a popular Chinese novel. I also saw some of the news at Chinese websites, which is released today, regarding Johnny's participation in the filming.

Source:

So my thoughts are...

If Johnny is going to star as the second male lead, then he would probably be very, very busy. Moreover, he amount of episodes is not so little (40 to 50?). And the shooting of "Gu Fang Bu Zi Shang" has not started yet, probably around April? (God knows how long it would take for the filming to end) Combined with the news that ZhouZhou is flying to Taiwan to shoot an action movie...

I'm happy that they got a lot of filming offers. I know I should be happy for them. These are good opportunities after all. But at the same time, I couldn't help but feel very sad. When I saw the official news, I really feel like crying. What will happen to Addicted? Isn't the shooting supposed to take place in May? I doubt Johnny have finished filming "Gu Fang Bu Zi Shang" by that time. I don't want him to directly film Addicted, since it would be very exhausting and with the amount of workload he got now and his dropping health, I'm afraid for him.

I prefer an official news saying that the shooting and release of Addicted will be delayed. Speculating things like this is not fun at all. :( I'm going to go crazy with the unclear plans of Season 2. I'm sorry if I got too emotional, I really need to get this out of my mind.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HarukoYoshi

• ydk.mi69

• Panda01

• gayyoxx

Top Posters In This Topic

w7kgeh.jpg

There will be a live photoshoot streaming on the app above tomorrow at 2:30 in the afternoon.

Apparently the fans are worried that the same homophobic host who laughed at ZhouZhou the previous shoot and tried to 吃洲洲豆腐/molest(JY glared at him =P) will host this time round

Also:

pay close attention at 1:06!!!

:Playing:

Also:

pay close attention at 1:06!!!

:Playing:

YESSSSS!!!!

Zhouzhou's smirk might be just a pose for the photo shot but do you see how Jingyu uncontrolably smiles right after that!?

Aaaargghhhh... My heart....

:In love:

Thank you

and
for the news/info. :)

1:06 of that video, ahhh my shipper heart. ~

Thank you very much

for started to translate the ending of volume 2 of the novel! foxy1

I'm also happy for them, they're busy with new project/film, but at the same time I'm worried; worried for Johnny's health and worried because if they're so busy, I wonder how and when they'll able to film for Addicted second season. :_red_fox 11 (I'm sorry I don't want to spread negativity again ^^')

Btw, there is this 'news' I found in other forum about a Johnny's boyfriend or ex with a kissing picture, maybe it's fake or not

Johnny is probably participating in this TV programme:

真正男子汉2, Takes a Real Man Season 2

(Reality Show)

*Johnny's manager had contacted with the director.

*The show is not begun yet, it's still under preparation phase.

Actually I was coming here to post this video and saw your post!!!

OMG!!! I fangirled like crazy seeing THIS!!!! >_

006h9I6Cjw1f1xo27us12g308c04r7n5.gif

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! AND LOOK AT THEIR FACES!!!! I'M SURE PULLING HIM CLOSER TO HIS CHEST WAS NOT ASKED BY THE PHOTOGRAPHER!!!!!!!!! onion3:cuteonion45:

5e615563jw1f1xoamag9fg209c05ae81.gif

Johnny are you trying to practise BJJ again on Zhouzhou?! In the middle of the photoshoot?! :_red_fox 4

MY GOD!!! THEIR CUTENESS TOGETHER IS KILLING ME!!!!!!!! yoyo5:leaf15::cuteonion55:

GUYS PLEASE!!!! DON'T GO YOUR SEPARATE WAYS!!!! I'D DIE NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE YOU TWO TOGETHER!!!! :No!::Sad:onion13

Thank you
and
for the news/info. :)

1:06 of that video, ahhh my shipper heart. ~

Thank you very much

for started to translate the ending of volume 2 of the novel! foxy1

I'm also happy for them, they're busy with new project/film, but at the same time I'm worried; worried for Johnny's health and worried because if they're so busy, I wonder how and when they'll able to film for Addicted second season. :_red_fox 11 (I'm sorry I don't want to spread negativity again ^^')

Btw, there is this 'news' I found in other forum about a Johnny's boyfriend or ex with a kissing picture, maybe it's fake or not

You're welcome~ ^^

The news from that website is not reliable, people posting whatever they like to get paid from the readership, so just ignore it.:Red_fox11:

Thanks
! From what I've read, it would be 50 episodes in total instead. Don't know which one is true though. The drama is said to be 'high budget and highly mediatised project'. It is also anticipated by a lot of people as it is adapted from a popular Chinese novel. I also saw some of the news at Chinese websites, which is released today, regarding Johnny's participation in the filming.

Source:

So my thoughts are...

If Johnny is going to star as the second male lead, then he would probably be very, very busy. Moreover, he amount of episodes is not so little (40 to 50?). And the shooting of "Gu Fang Bu Zi Shang" has not started yet, probably around April? (God knows how long it would take for the filming to end) Combined with the news that ZhouZhou is flying to Taiwan to shoot an action movie...

I'm happy that they got a lot of filming offers. I know I should be happy for them. These are good opportunities after all. But at the same time, I couldn't help but feel very sad. When I saw the official news, I really feel like crying. What will happen to Addicted? Isn't the shooting supposed to take place in May? I doubt Johnny have finished filming "Gu Fang Bu Zi Shang" by that time. I don't want him to directly film Addicted, since it would be very exhausting and with the amount of workload he got now and his dropping health, I'm afraid for him.

I prefer an official news saying that the shooting and release of Addicted will be delayed. Speculating things like this is not fun at all. :( I'm going to go crazy with the unclear plans of Season 2. I'm sorry if I got too emotional, I really need to get this out of my mind.

I totally agree with you

I'm actually really happy for them to have so many new opportunities coming but I'm also very sad to hear that because obviously with those kind of projects coming they won't be able to film Addicted. Especially since it is a high budget and long project and if Johnny is the second male lead... And I don't know about Zhouzhou's movie but a martial art movie is not one you can film in just 2 days either.... So unless Zhouzhou has a minor role in there that will take him a long time to film it too....

But I still prefer them both being busy with other projects at the same time and both not being able to film Addicted than just one of them is free and has to film it with someone else....

Anyway it's becoming really frustrating not having any confirmed news so far about the filming of season 2. I think at this point we'd all like to be sure whether there will be a second season and most importantly whether it'll be with the same cast. I'd be ready to wait for a whole year for them to film season 2 together rather than CJD decides to film it sooner but without them... And I'm sure everyone's thinking the same...

And speaking about their health, it's really becoming worrisome. At first I wasn't worried at all about Johnny's weight loss because I was sure it was due to his tight schedule and lack of training. To maintain a buff body like he had you have to train hard regularly and obviously with all his activities lately he didn't have time for that. But over time with this amount of workload that may really affect his health especially since he has insomnia too so I really hope he'll be able to rest well at some point.... onionn3

Oh I forgot to post pics:

006iBnyBjw1f1xppokmo7j31tc1tce81.jpg

006gWj7Rgw1f1xryvzaejj30zk0qojte.jpg

006gWj7Rgw1f1xrywczm2j30zk0qo407.jpg

006gWj7Rgw1f1xrywrefgj30qo0zkq4b.jpg

006gWj7Rgw1f1xryxanbej30qo0zktag.jpg

006gWj7Rgw1f1wpojduvaj30qo0zkacw.jpg

006gWj7Rgw1f1wpojv7h7j30zk0qo782.jpg

006gWj7Rgw1f1wpoikq47j30zk0qo42u.jpg

4d5ca151jw1f1xfnvmje4j20ku0kuaf6.jpg

e88f715bgw1f1xlhk764aj20qo0urjyc.jpg

e88f715bjw1f1xmkar9obj20yi0pw0yu.jpg

e88f715bjw1f1xmkn6gunj20yi0pv7at.jpg

005zJi2Ejw1f1xka71av9j30wx1904qq.jpg

6efa2a2ajw1f1xjfqv8jhj20qo0v3tfl.jpg

6efa2a2ajw1f1xjfs64njj20qo0un0y7.jpg

6b202cedjw1f1xqi8s3cuj20sy1a4npd.jpg

dedd15bdjw1f1xjg411dyj20hs0hst9w.jpg

dedd1cbfgw1f1xmi4utbqj216o1kwdp4.jpg

dedd1cbfgw1f1xmi4ypslj20k10zkjsp.jpg

6b97de6bgw1f1xncu6sxzj20qo0zk7vf.jpg

6b97de6bgw1f1xncx7qfgj20qo0zk1kx.jpg

67ec25a9jw1f1xg4tijh6j20qo0zkthc.jpg

76796bdajw1f1xbiw2q01j20qo0xb4iu.jpg

519deeecjw1f1w63tdtaxj20s80kugov.jpg

519deeecjw1f1w63v9bnlj20r60ku0w8.jpg

519deeecjw1f1w6993vuoj20ku0shag2.jpg

Edit: another video (FengWen)

By the way I found these videos and pics of FengWen too:

69aae6a3jw1f1wb17s1wmj24002o0hdx.jpg

69aae6a3jw1f1wb1k2k82j24002o0npg.jpg

69aae6a3jw1f1wb1w1i08j24002o0e84.jpg

69aae6a3jw1f1wb26sgbgj24002o0kjo.jpg

69aae6a3jw1f1wb4gjd5nj24002o07wm.jpg

69aae6a3jw1f1wb2mlgupj24002o07wn.jpg

69aae6a3jw1f1wb37aisaj24002o0qv8.jpg

69aae6a3jw1f1wb3tdn0yj24002o0x6s.jpg

e5e5fa7djw1f1vlxdp8wej2160160trw.jpg

006bo3JGjw1f1tz01eoefj30k00k03zo.jpg

68bb1f51jw1f1u4yslba8j20wc0ku0z9.jpg

68bb1f51jw1f1u4d7gk5fj20ku0x6agu.jpg

68bb1f51jw1f1u4d6h9xkj20vf0kudkz.jpg

These two are always lovey dovey and glued to each other everytime I see them together at airport!!! That's sweeeeet!!!!

Cuteness everywhere today!!! yoyo5

Totally in love with our two couples!!! :Red_fox: :cuteonion8:

P.S: And a pic of Johnny I didn't post earlier:

005DLx9ejw1f1trujai4gj30m80m8tah.jpg

Ellemen video subbed:

Hahaha! Johnny and his eternal narcissism! :cuteonion26:

And Zhouzhou you know Johnny so well!!!! foxy4

Love that Bloom #3: Breaking the Silence

The third round of the photo shot provided better result. It was still far from what Chai Jidan jie the photographer expected, though. I could feel the mounting pressure. We were racing against time. Especially during winter like this, when daytime was so short. It was almost mid day. I presumed we just had two more hours before dark.

We posed again, side by side. This time, I put my hand on his shoulder and tried to pull him closer. He resisted. Oh for fuck's sake!

"Is his hand alright?" I could hear Xiao Long ge, my manager, asking the question.

"Weizhou! What's wrong with you, Weizhou?" Chai Jidan jie yelled.

I looked at him and saw his face turned bright red. He was so stiff and his hands were awkwardly positioned in front of his body. If he went with natural pose, his hands should be on my waist or shoulder.

"Relax," I said slowly under my breath. "Put your hands on my waist or shoulder."

He grimaced.

image_zpsiuuhgmlo.jpg

(Look how awkward they were used to be! LOL)

Two more pics of Zhouzhou. As cute as always!

9973644cjw1f1xw2uy13ej20qo0zk0v8.jpg

9973644cjw1f1xw2v93wpj20qo0zkdih.jpg

And 2 other of Johnny spotted somewhere (seems like a museum of art)

68bb1f51jw1f1xvb2da68j20ku0rs42q.jpg

68bb1f51jw1f1xvb38thqj20ku0rsq78.jpg

....Isn't he wearing a mask when he's going out for people not to recognize him???... I think he should consider changing his clothes first if he wants to go unnoticed :_red_fox 4

All my concern about Johnny's health, his busy schedule and unconfirmed S2.. you guys said it all. I'm really worry about Johnny. :5yoyo21::5yoyo21::5yoyo21:

But as

said, I still prefer them both being busy with other projects at the same time and both not being able to film Addicted than just one of them is free and has to film it with someone else. I don't think my heart can bear to see another Gu Hai or another BLY.

yoyo3

Seems like Poor whale is still prefer alone time but his dress and that obvious height XD ... In my eyes, he is like a kid who is playing hide and seek by covering only his face behind the curtain. yoyo5

OMG!!! I fangirled like crazy seeing THIS!!!! >_

006h9I6Cjw1f1xo27us12g308c04r7n5.gif

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! AND LOOK AT THEIR FACES!!!! I'M SURE PULLING HIM CLOSER TO HIS CHEST WAS NOT ASKED BY THE PHOTOGRAPHER!!!!!!!!! onion3:cuteonion45:

5e615563jw1f1xoamag9fg209c05ae81.gif

Johnny are you trying to practise BJJ again on Zhouzhou?! In the middle of the photoshoot?! :_red_fox 4

MY GOD!!! THEIR CUTENESS TOGETHER IS KILLING ME!!!!!!!! yoyo5:leaf15::cuteonion55:

GUYS PLEASE!!!! DON'T GO YOUR SEPARATE WAYS!!!! I'D DIE NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE YOU TWO TOGETHER!!!! :No!::Sad:onion13

Aren't they just too cute together? My day is so perfect when I can see them both happily together. I even forgot how I live my life before started watching Addicted and those two cutie pies. I'm so done now....

:_red_fox 5:_red_fox 5:_red_fox 5

Zhouzhouuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!! :cuteonion9: yoyo4

4d5ca151jw1f1xyqp2tzbg20hs0qo4qp.gif

4d5ca151jw1f1xyqzyc32j20rm0xcgvf.jpg

4d5ca151jw1f1xyo5zgi4j20m80xctho.jpg

4d5ca151jw1f1xyo71ol0j20xc0m8wnj.jpg

4d5ca151jw1f1xyrggftaj20m80xc7cs.jpg

4d5ca151jw1f1xyrh8decj20m80xcn5l.jpg

4d5ca151jw1f1xyrgh689j20m80xcqaw.jpg

4d5ca151jw1f1xyrg2h2lj20m80xcahr.jpg

But.... why are they always making them wear WEIRD clothes for photoshoots..... onionn0

But.... why are they always making them wear WEIRD clothes for photoshoots..... onionn0

Exactly. Those fashions are so odd for me till made me think who will wear that. XD Previously, Johnny in YOHO Girl Pink dress made me LOL. :leaf5:

Btw. ZhouZhou's new song coming out today?

Haha, these were my precise reactions when seeing the pictures! First admiring how cool Zhouzhou is then aghast at the costume. Is he wearing dress!? :Sulky:

I started translating the ending of volume 2 if anyone is interested in reading! ^^ I suddenly felt like rereading the proposal & wedding parts so I figured I might as well translate as I go along :p

I'll be updating it on my wattpad:

Thank you so much for this... i was frantically searching all over the internet to find the story in English since i don't know Chinese... very grateful to you :) But i am a bit confused here. Can you tell me what is the story after the end of Season 1 of Addicted webseries when BLY's GF returns?? also, is this the end of the story?Do they get married after all? So curious to know... please pull me out of this misery !!! Thanks !

Aren't they just too cute together? My day is so perfect when I can see them both happily together. I even forgot how I live my life before started watching Addicted and those two cutie pies. I'm so done now....

:_red_fox 5:_red_fox 5:_red_fox 5

I know.... I have no life anymore these days because of them.... :cuteonion58:

.....I can't even imagine how I'll cope with it if they announce these two won't film season 2 ......... *getting her rope ready to hang herself* ..... onion4

Anyway, sorry I'll be going random for a bit now (well not really) but yesterday I was reading french articles (not about addicted at first) and came accross a page which was talking about a french event called "the chinese LGBT week in Paris" (actually I wasn't even aware there have been such events in Paris before but seems like it's not the first time). It ended in early march and was held for a whole week. They talked about lot of interesting topics about homosexuality in China, about cooperative marriages (gay people use some app to meet other gay people of the opposite sex and come to an agreement about marriage while they keep their real partner hidden because they don't want to face their family), and also about the non-acceptance of their sexuality, the fact that chinese gay people are afraid of social isolement in a society where individualism is not really encouraged and the fact that they are also afraid of their family's reaction due to the one child policy. Seems like there have been conferences, debates, exhibition, movie screening, signings an so on. And the organizer of this event wanted to try it too in China.

Anyway, I read they also talked about Addicted there and kinda promoted it. Don't know how many people attended but I noticed lately there have been more articles about Addicted in french newspaper because of the ban in China and its popularity. Well, I think it's not to the point where there are a lot of people who know about this series in France but still some think it's really worth being praised because of the audacity they showed by producing this series which is obviously very different from other LGBT series produced in Asia.

I find it interesting reading about people's reaction on some pages about this series. Some were more bothered about the incest theme, and some about the gay theme and all that even lead them to violent discussion about homosexuality in China or homosexuality more generally speaking.

And when I was reading all that I was thinking "Yep... I agree or not with them but at least here we have OPEN DISCUSSIONS about it.... Chinese people barely started to show some individualism so this kind of event is not likely to happen anytime soon in China... and not to mention their shitty government policy..."

I was kinda depressed thinking about how society can be so slow to evolve sometimes....

Haha, these were my precise reactions when seeing the pictures! First admiring how cool Zhouzhou is then aghast at the costume. Is he wearing dress!? :Sulky:

Haha!

I can't decide if it's a dress, a sleep suit too short for him or a trash bag....

...I'll go for the last choice...

They really don't know how to flatter these guys's bodies!!!

Fortunately they're totally HOT so they look good in everything they wear!!!!

... If the stylists are not inspired just make them do photoshoots in underwear... nobody would mind....just saying.... embarrassed3-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Is there any swimming magazine in China? They should contact Johnny and Zhouzhou LOL.

From all of these photo shots which features both Johnny and Zhouzhou, my favourite three are:

1) Femina - they look so young, fresh, full of energy.

2) ELLEMEN - skinship! well not that many skinship, actually but somehow seeing the BTS and their smirks on it convince me that #YuZhouConspiracy is not a conspiracy? XD I don't even know why!

3) Men's UNO - sooooo sexy! Sportswear + them being sweaty = nosebleed.

Honorable mention: Esquire since -well- certain someone has fetish for suit LOL

Hahaha!! Swimsuit would do too!! *totally imagining the scene in her mind right now*....:8onion73:

And I hope the shooting of today inspired you for a new fanfic chapter!!

I can't wait to read them every time!

And speaking about conspiracy....

This fanmade MV mix Gu Hai/Luo Yin moments with Johnny/Zhouzhou moments.

I've watched some addicted related MV on Weibo/miaopai/youtube but this is the one I prefer so far.

I find it really beautiful and touching.

I totally agree with you

I'm actually really happy for them to have so many new opportunities coming but I'm also very sad to hear that because obviously with those kind of projects coming they won't be able to film Addicted. Especially since it is a high budget and long project and if Johnny is the second male lead... And I don't know about Zhouzhou's movie but a martial art movie is not one you can film in just 2 days either.... So unless Zhouzhou has a minor role in there that will take him a long time to film it too....

But I still prefer them both being busy with other projects at the same time and both not being able to film Addicted than just one of them is free and has to film it with someone else....

Anyway it's becoming really frustrating not having any confirmed news so far about the filming of season 2. I think at this point we'd all like to be sure whether there will be a second season and most importantly whether it'll be with the same cast. I'd be ready to wait for a whole year for them to film season 2 together rather than CJD decides to film it sooner but without them... And I'm sure everyone's thinking the same...

And speaking about their health, it's really becoming worrisome. At first I wasn't worried at all about Johnny's weight loss because I was sure it was due to his tight schedule and lack of training. To maintain a buff body like he had you have to train hard regularly and obviously with all his activities lately he didn't have time for that. But over time with this amount of workload that may really affect his health especially since he has insomnia too so I really hope he'll be able to rest well at some point.... onionn3

Yeap, come to think about it, it's a good thing that both of them are busy. Fengsong and Chen Wen also got some job offers, like the Easy photoshoot recently. I'll just see the positive side for now and hope that they can gain more experience before filming S2, which is far more emotional and from the spoilers that I've read, very depressing and heartbreaking.

I hope they do have the time to rest and eat well. I could see Johnny's eyebag getting darker (probably the resaon why he pulled his hat down at the beginning of ELLEMEN BTS?). :(

Ellemen video subbed:

Hahaha! Johnny and his eternal narcissism! :cuteonion26:

And Zhouzhou you know Johnny so well!!!! foxy4

Thanks a bunch for the BTS! They looked good there! Happy to see them very cheerful and getting chummy with each other LOL It's nice to see the positive interaction between the both of them. Gives me the extra energy to go through the day. And Johnny's smile... you just can't control those type of reflexes.

:Excited:

Is it only me or ZhouZhou is paying more attention to Johnny recently? Maybe it's already there since previous interviews, I dunno, but sometimes I feel that ZhouZhou talks about Johnny more than he talks about himself? He knows every single thing that Johnny wanted to say, and even had longer response than the said guy. LOL Everytime I hear him speak about Johnny, he always praises Johnny and say that he's handsome. As far as I know, males usually don't praise other male so often(?), but as long as it keeps the #YuZhou ship sailing, I'm all in.

:Wink:

OMG, you just make me wide awake LOL Now I'm not sure whether I can sleep or not. Yeah noticed it too, the first thing crossing my mind was: handsome, charming, cute, etc etc. But then I scrolled down and saw the clothes he wore... and trying to find where's the end of the shirt and the pants... but then... wait is that connected? What the hell is that jumpsuit?? -__- Honestly, he looks like he's wearing a dress at the last pic. *crying my heart out* Oh dear wardrobe stylists, what in the world are you guys doing to ZhouZhou...

onion2onionn0

That aside, I totally love ZhouZhou's jacket! It's like especially tailored for him with that ZZ word on the right side.

:cuteonion41::cuteonion8:

I think exactly the same.

Actually, at first, when the season just finished and I heard about Johnny's drama Demon Girl, I was happy to know that because I thought "GOOD!!! He'll gain more experience in acting and they'd give us an even better season 2 ! Hope the others too will have more projects coming!!!"

So yeah I think those dramas/movies (and even photoshoots!) are a good opportunity for them to perfect their acting but that'd be a real shame if at last we can't see them act in Addicted anymore and judge the change when acting these characters....

But one thing's for sure, if they film season 2 they will be even more at ease acting their characters now that they're used to each other and developed strong bonds! I totally want to see that!

I noticed too that lately Zhouzhou's always praising Johnny....

Maybe hearing Johnny repeating it all day long brainwashed him into praising him too :cuteonion26:

I love his jacket too!!!! And that suits him very well!!! yoyo5

Hahaha!! Swimsuit would do too!! *totally imagining the scene in her mind right now*....:8onion73:

And I hope the shooting of today inspired you for a new fanfic chapter!!

I can't wait to read them every time!

And speaking about conspiracy....

This fanmade MV mix Gu Hai/Luo Yin moments with Johnny/Zhouzhou moments.

I've watched some addicted related MV on Weibo/miaopai/youtube but this is the one I prefer so far.

I find it really beautiful and touching.

Hey.. isn't it the one Jingyu Upvoted in his office Weibo?? He's so brave!!! Now you guys still want to question our Johnny's love on ZhouZhou?? OMG.

OMG..

I'M DYING HERE!!!

:8onion5::8onion5::8onion5: