'Addicted' Anonymous 《上瘾网络剧 》 Fanclub!

Sloan

Same here! I'd go through acute withdrawal stage if there's no daily dose of Addicted! I want the months to go faster so they can start filming Season 2, but then I'll be closer to internship and final project. Tell me what should I do...

:cuteonion55::cuteonion52:

Once you get addicted, you couldn't run away anymore. Addicted is the first one which made me slacker at work. Now I check my phone randomly even in the meeting too often. Symptoms became getting worse and worse. :8onion74:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HarukoYoshi

• ydk.mi69

• Panda01

• gayyoxx

Top Posters In This Topic

Girls doing Jiu-jitsu, ah... it hurts my boobs just thinking about that O_o

I don't really mind if it's with Johnny, Sis. Even hurt like hell. XD

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

SUre!!! you can take all of the gifs I made. I don't mind or care. I'm not that type who demands credits. It's just art.

Oh my, sis! What the heck are they doing to Johnny?? Another weird photoshooting like YOHO? Hahaa I'm sorry but YOHO was so bizarre for my taste. What's next! Bondage? hehe but I am so happy and relieved to see Johnny continuing to post silly pictures!!! Let's unwind that tension, shall we?? Post all you'd like, Johnny!!!!

Yes.. Yes.. Exactly.. He's silly means he's in good mental state. I'm so relieved. foxy3

Darn Johnny.. You made me worried sick. T____T

Thank you so much for the GIFs. I keep them safe. XD

Hahha, that's right!! Anyone to take ZZ, Johnny is in jealous psycho mode! Who wouldn't want to see GuHai/BLY in real life!! xDDD

As being thin.... you know I was wondering about this the other day. Season 1 left off a terrible cliffhanger... wait... was it even a cliffhanger? Because it looks like it was cut right in the middle of it! Anyone who is new to watching this series would probably look for Episode 16, which did not exist... It was a strange timing- to stop right there... I mean if they all come back to film season 2, Zhouzhou would probably look the same, only tanner, but Johnny... he would look TOTALLY different, due to his weight loss and all... so I am wondering how they're gonna pull off the continuation.... -____- or did they already film some parts after that? Who knows...

As they said in XOK Interview, Johnny looked really thinner thinner. T_____T I prefer old Gui Hai's build. Thinking about it made me Nosebleed. Oh My Insanity!! :8onion5:

Loooooool!! I'm dying with these GIFs!! (mensuno just posted them) foxy4foxy4foxy4

These two are too silly when they're together!!! :_red_fox 4

48f27788jw1f1wrej07mlg2082092aq6.gif

48f27788jw1f1wreknzfag207d09g46u.gif

48f27788jw1f1wren4qteg206l097wws.gif

48f27788jw1f1wrepic4gg207j09gwuq.gif

48f27788jw1f1wrer5q2fg207l099n74.gif

48f27788jw1f1wrfbpcurg207k09gqmw.gif

48f27788jw1f1wrfhmr1ug20ak06q1kx.gif

48f27788jw1f1wrfky1q0g20ak065azw.gif

48f27788jw1f1wrfnta7eg20ak06q1kx.gif

Darn.. Those are so sweet!! So Sweet that I could die of SUGARS!!! :cuteonion45::cuteonion41::cuteonion55:

YuZhou ship is sailing .. It's definitely sailing!!!!

Thanks for sharing such cute pics. We don't really mind even if you spammed 100 pages. foxy1foxy1foxy1

- - - Updated - - -

....The more I watch this video the more I'm getting hot!!! :2yoyo4:

Their chemistry there is just BURNING!!!!

And I don't know about you but all I can read on Johnny's face is LUST!!! (Is it me or is he looking at Zhouzhou's lips for a millisecond at the end??! I'm sure his eyes went down to his lips!!!)

Seriously! Look at this!!!

P_MerCMFwAlS8ISt0bGWrWKX4CEIbZrRWki5KCny2n46gQAbOYH_OEfoJmU2sRI6mcOaYBvPdbTcWuTenGZf9wYiuwzP0T9i_AOyP_j3Onv4sOnOIoZiX8rbRArruRz2dKagKbiUIElwUHYrx1yn1aK51nE8jWekBOW0uJcqBtJS8B2d5iCRGTqDoPo4NyzFezmyQXDBDUVQeSiVcnRyQGB68CYdoEfk5HxIW7r2rDzZTR0p8eRP0Ref5v10H14LC1nxUn4rn27B_d6OTM4_TpIyvhL36KllyyxZf4EFTnV1Iey8OYW8lyClAk4xapniM70HkV2-YaI_nuQ2HlTL-FEKf49QVzCHNZX4JudalSqfyppysC4hLw7XKeRyWt2RCpkxWRFttgjg4pSBfbJUHAWDiynbJEwdjeXJR1hfboCE10rcqQuy8Jx2PFuwC7Ta-LyR1y8klOnKX2gRYhAtrGE7w4hOOZcVEmaUYA4qTGfj9EmPNm5mL9Gr7nV9dBqBMqjHub2WybBRboxfpqtanRO0NR9QpR75M2Mgo5aAm2Qw3pKStO51hdZORfcG4DNFU_4=w400-h225-no

....Yep, definitely not the way he looks at Fang Bo... :_red_fox 4

Friendship my ass!!!!

Yes.. Friendship My Ass!!! Your words totally cracked us up today, Sis. foxy4 foxy4 foxy4

ah, thank you! I was thinking the third song is launched this Monday XD

Anyone has seen this? BTS video on Madame Figaro photo shot:

Yes, I did watch it from Lovely Things Channel. I love it!! I love it!! I just love the way they are lying together in the bed!! Long-live Lovely Things! Long-live photographers/director who shoot Johnny and ZhouZhou together! Long-live translators! Long-live people who share those lovely pictures/videos!! Long-live Addicted!!!

:_red_fox 15

And I'm waiting for your fanatic as usual.

:_red_fox 13

Thanks for the info. I'm looking forward to ZhouZhou's new song. ^^

is there anyway i can read the novel online? Thankss

Novel:

TB2f6Y.aFXXXXaKXXXXXXXXXXXX-698275297.jpg

(raws)

By Chai Jidan (To purchase the books is
)

(translation in progress)

By JustBLThings

I just copy from front page which

posted. XD

I need someone to translate this please!!

005FoMJ4gw1f1wku37r2bj30qo0qowlj.jpg

(Having learned some japanese before I still can understand some chinese characters and in there I think Zhouzhou's saying Johnny is a good marriage partner or something like that)

And this:

005FoMJ4gw1f1wku4toomj30qo0qogtm.jpg

(I think Johnny's talking about his relationship with Zhouzhou but I have no idea what he's saying about it but I'm sure he's saying something interesting considering people's reaction in the comments...)

And another pic of Johnny

005YTLnajw1f1ww7rw78tj30qo0zknnz.jpg

EDIT: Ok seems like estreline actually translated these ones!! Good!!!

So here's the translation:

Zhouzhou's part:

"Even when he's with another actors, xu weizhou let other people to feel comfortable around him. mentioning about his relationship with huang jingyu, xu wei zhou gave him an ultimate praise, "huang jing yu is really suitable to get married to" (of course we're talking about if he can only choose men).

And Johnny's part:

"Q: do you have what kind of aftermath after played on this series?

jingyu: when i was shooting, i had to be careful. but as an actor i have to be able to get into the character also have to be able to act. if you say aftermath, its probably my relationship with zhou zhou feels more and more right."

!!! Bless estreline !!!

:cuteonion49:

You know guys... we still have so many videos we want translated. Maybe we should make a wishlist!!

And ydk.mi69 said :

seriously.... if that thing doesn't make us question their relationship......

YEAH!!!!! They're dropping clues and hints here and there! Or they really know how to fanservice but seriously, their comments' are too long-winded for fanservice! They're telling the truth.

I thought maybe along the lines of "well zz certainly exceeded my expectations" I don't think Johnny would mind marrying ZZ. xDDDD Yes, ZZ, Johnny would be a very suitable and a wonderful husband xDDD

@

YuZhou ship is sailing .. It's definitely sailing!!!!

Amen!!!

Long live YuZhou/ZhouYu!!!!!!!!!

You know... I was worried that their relationship was drifting apart.... but with posts lately, I think I was waaaayy too paranoid!

:cuteonion58:

Also subbed Johnny's version (I posted ZZ's translation earlier. but didn't do Johnny's) Mostly same questions.

He was asked why he was getting thinner! And the last question...........

Haha, Femina interview...

"You guess!" Oh ZZ, i love you! hahaha

Oh I forgot to mention, when they were asked the first question about the impression of each other when they met. "before you were young, but now you're older..... Zhouzhou, Johnny really meant "I am attracted to you now!!!" xDDDD

I forget to mention again!! THanks to these guys eating my brain away!!!

I dont understand about the korean vibes part. Anti-korean trend? (i am not a big k-fan) So I don't understand why ZZ clapped loudly at that.

YEAH!!!!! They're dropping clues and hints here and there! Or they really know how to fanservice but seriously, their comments' are too long-winded for fanservice! They're telling the truth.

I thought maybe along the lines of "well zz certainly exceeded my expectations" I don't think Johnny would mind marrying ZZ. xDDDD Yes, ZZ, Johnny would be a very suitable and a wonderful husband xDDD

All that reminds me of the whole Femina interview where someone asked Zhouzhou to choose between Gu Hai, You Qi and Yang Meng for a one night stand, love interest and marriage partner. Zhouzhou said he'd choose Yang Meng for love interest and You Qi for a one night stand because he's handsome and Johnny was like "what?! why??? I'M handsome too!!!" and Zhou answered "because you and me are more suited for marriage, I mean gu hai and bai luo yin are suited for marriage" (was this mistake a Freudian slip???... onionn6). And Johnny made me laugh too when after that he said "You think that we're suited for marriage but you'd still have a one night stand?!" xDD

Haha, Femina interview...

"You guess!" Oh ZZ, i love you! hahaha

And they cut this part at the end but I love when they asked Zhouzhou if that actually hurt and he answered "yes, but I can bear with it, that's what you call love"

Hahaha this guy definitely LOVE fanservices :cuteonion26::leaf5:

A Zhouzhou special video! He's so cute!! foxy3

Even his "stuck engine" laugh at the end put me in a good mood!!! :cuteonion26:

Love this guy!

And one of Johnny's photoshoot from 3 days ago:

He looks dead tired there, he's really out of it!

I saw you asking for this in other forum, this is the originally the first choice of cast for GH and BLY.

Liang WeiQiang (GH)

34686jk.jpg

Liu WenJie (BLY)

6p9ocn.jpg

I have to say Liang WeiQiang does have Gu Hai vibe. But he's not so buff and muscular enough to be Gu Hai though.

Liu WenJie... :leaf15: Why are chinese boys so HOT?!

CJD! Make one more BL drama already!! Take Liu WenJie as the main lead! I already squeal thinking about it.

Gosh I'm turning weird.... Come back, innocent me! But... but... look at him and tell me you don't want to see him in a BL drama!! :_red_fox 2

With all the posts and esp interviews that they've been doing, zhouzhou and Johnny, make me really happy and giggle. 😊 Esp. Johnnys answer on what he thinks regarding about his relationship with Zhouzhou. I almost fainted . 😱 Hope all of this are real. It is , right? LOL sorry . Fanboying too much.

Novel:

TB2f6Y.aFXXXXaKXXXXXXXXXXXX-698275297.jpg

(raws)

By Chai Jidan (To purchase the books is
)

(translation in progress)

By JustBLThings

I just copy from front page which

posted. XD

thanks! I just ordered a copy from that link. hopefully it's reliable!! excited!

thanks! I just ordered a copy from that link. hopefully it's reliable!! excited!

Let me know if it works and the site is reliable bec I want to buy one too. 😌

Johnny is joining for another new drama, 孤芳不自赏 (Gu Fang Bu Zi Shang), 'A Lonesome Fragrance Waiting to be Appreciated'.

He is probably playing the second male lead.

The main male and female leads are Wallace Chung and Angelababy respectively.

Hi all!

Oh my goodness! I just took a break away from Addicted and imagine my surprise by all the new YZ stuff! Welcome all the new people!

:Sleepy:

Anyway, I was re-reading the novel and found this part about GuHai describing their relationship to BaiLuoYin to be extremely touching

好一会儿,白洛因才反应过来,猛地推开顾海,一副怒不可遏的表情。

“你是不是疯了?你能不能理智一点儿?”

顾海定定地看着白洛因,表情突然间变得很严肃。

“如果我对你理智了,就意味着爱的烈度降低了,你愿意么?”

总会有那么一天的,我们的感情开始走向平淡,我变得成熟稳重,你变得睿智豁达,日子消磨掉感情的棱角,我们变得越来越和谐。我再也不会因为你手上的一道疤而大惊小怪,你也不会因为我的一句话而炸毛跳脚……可真到了那一天,我们总该有点儿什么拿来怀念吧?不然怎么支撑这段感情走完一生呢?

轰轰烈烈也好,平平淡淡也罢,当它自然而然到来的时候,我们不是应该好好去享受么?

[This is after GH's dad locked both of them in separate army bunkers across the road from each other after he found out about their 'relationship'. In response, GH dug a tunnel(!) underneath the road to BLY just to be able to see him. After seeing GH appearing from the tunnel...]

Only after quite a while did BaiLuoYin managed to calm down from his initial shock. He quickly shoved GuHai aside and almost angrily shouted, "Have you gone crazy? Can you not be more rational?"

GuHai looked at BaiLuoYin firmly in the eyes, his expression suddenly serious, "If I am to become rational, then my feelings towards you would have calmed down, will you really have like that?"

If that day were to come, then our feelings would have mellowed out: when I have matured and you have wisen, when the grind of the days have soften the excitement of our relationship and when we will just meekly sail along our slow days together.

If that day were to come, when I will not longer make a big fuss when your hands are scarred by just a small cut, when you will not be thrilled by just a sentence from my mouth... If that day should really come, shouldn't we leave something precious for us to remember and reminisce on? If not how do we carry the flickers of the passion of our relationship for the rest of our aging days?

Never mind how we should spend our days now, may they be passionate as a burning flame or as meek as the passing wind. Whatever the present brings, shouldn't we just enjoy ourselves- and each other to the fullest?

The original Chinese version is extremely touching, explains the deep passion of GH for BLY. I only barely scrapped the surface with my limited vocabulary. I really REALLY hope that they do Addicted S2 and I don't mind if they take a some time just to make it good. The book is beautiful and I have full confidence that CJD/JY/ZZ can bring the book to life~

I saw you asking for this in other forum, this is the originally the first choice of cast for GH and BLY.

Thanks for the info

. These boys do have the matching vibe for GH and BLY but like
has said, LWQ is not buffed enough for Gu Hai. Which make looking at Johnny now shred my heart to pieces because he looks so skinny and tired :(

About the drama that Johnny will do, would it be a long series or a one time movie? I hope he will have time to rest and recover his weight before filming the new drama.

Also, I heard that Zhouzhou is coming to Taiwan and will be involved in a drama? Do you have any info on this? Apologies if I ask too many question and thank you for being so kind!

I have to say Liang WeiQiang does have Gu Hai vibe. But he's not so buff and muscular enough to be Gu Hai though.

Liu WenJie... :leaf15: Why are chinese boys so HOT?!

CJD! Make one more BL drama already!! Take Liu WenJie as the main lead! I already squeal thinking about it.

Gosh I'm turning weird.... Come back, innocent me! But... but... look at him and tell me you don't want to see him in a BL drama!! :_red_fox 2

LOL! I agree! Make more BL drama and give us more unknown, handsome, talented actors to worship! XD

Anyway, I was re-reading the novel and found this part about GuHai describing their relationship to BaiLuoYin to be extremely touching

The original Chinese version is extremely touching, explains the deep passion of GH for BLY. I only barely scrapped the surface with my limited vocabulary. I really REALLY hope that they do Addicted S2 and I don't mind if they take a some time just to make it good. The book is beautiful and I have full confidence that CJD/JY/ZZ can bring the book to life~

Thank you! How CJD depicted GH's feeling is really beautiful and powerful. I wonder if her other novels are as great as Addicted?

Meters/bowne (fashion retailer) New Product Release Conference

Guest/Ambassador: Huang JingYu

Date: 21st March 2016

Venue: Meters/bowne Shanghai Headquarter

Meters/bowne official weibo:

Thanks for the info
. These boys do have the matching vibe for GH and BLY but like
has said, LWQ is not buffed enough for Gu Hai. Which make looking at Johnny now shred my heart to pieces because he looks so skinny and tired :(

About the drama that Johnny will do, would it be a long series or a one time movie? I hope he will have time to rest and recover his weight before filming the new drama.

Also, I heard that Zhouzhou is coming to Taiwan and will be involved in a drama? Do you have any info on this? Apologies if I ask too many question and thank you for being so kind!

-From what I've read, LWQ is really having a military family background, so he might be a tough man too. Just like before this, I can't imagine that ZhouZhou is actually so muscular. :_red_fox 4

-According to the information from the China version of Wikipedia, Baidu encyclopedia, it's stated that this drama is having 40 episodes.

-And ZhouZhou is going to Taiwan for an action/martial arts movie. Not much information for this, but it's confirmed.

-No, you're not, don't hesistate to ask anything. cheetah4

I started translating the ending of volume 2 if anyone is interested in reading! ^^ I suddenly felt like rereading the proposal & wedding parts so I figured I might as well translate as I go along :p

I'll be updating it on my wattpad:

-According to the information from the China version of Wikipedia, Baidu encyclopedia, it's stated that this drama is having 40 episodes.

-And ZhouZhou is going to Taiwan for an action/martial arts movie. Not much information for this, but it's confirmed.

Thank you!

Aah.. This means that they will be separated again, for at least a couple of months? Nooo... *cry*

I guess I should be thankful that these days we have so many news magazine having them together. That would be stockpiling YuZhou's photos before the incoming separation *cry harder*

I know that it could not be helped, that's the way life goes on but still... "Don't go." :No!:

-From what I've read, LWQ is really having a military family background, so he might be a tough man too. Just like before this, I can't imagine that ZhouZhou is actually so muscular. :_red_fox 4

Thanks

! From what I've read, it would be 50 episodes in total instead. Don't know which one is true though. The drama is said to be 'high budget and highly mediatised project'. It is also anticipated by a lot of people as it is adapted from a popular Chinese novel. I also saw some of the news at Chinese websites, which is released today, regarding Johnny's participation in the filming.

Source:

So my thoughts are...

If Johnny is going to star as the second male lead, then he would probably be very, very busy. Moreover, he amount of episodes is not so little (40 to 50?). And the shooting of "Gu Fang Bu Zi Shang" has not started yet, probably around April? (God knows how long it would take for the filming to end) Combined with the news that ZhouZhou is flying to Taiwan to shoot an action movie...

I'm happy that they got a lot of filming offers. I know I should be happy for them. These are good opportunities after all. But at the same time, I couldn't help but feel very sad. When I saw the official news, I really feel like crying. What will happen to Addicted? Isn't the shooting supposed to take place in May? I doubt Johnny have finished filming "Gu Fang Bu Zi Shang" by that time. I don't want him to directly film Addicted, since it would be very exhausting and with the amount of workload he got now and his dropping health, I'm afraid for him.

I prefer an official news saying that the shooting and release of Addicted will be delayed. Speculating things like this is not fun at all. :( I'm going to go crazy with the unclear plans of Season 2. I'm sorry if I got too emotional, I really need to get this out of my mind.

w7kgeh.jpg

There will be a live photoshoot streaming on the app above tomorrow at 2:30 in the afternoon.

Apparently the fans are worried that the same homophobic host who laughed at ZhouZhou the previous shoot and tried to 吃洲洲豆腐/molest(JY glared at him =P) will host this time round

Also:

pay close attention at 1:06!!!

:Playing:

Also:

pay close attention at 1:06!!!

:Playing:

YESSSSS!!!!

Zhouzhou's smirk might be just a pose for the photo shot but do you see how Jingyu uncontrolably smiles right after that!?

Aaaargghhhh... My heart....

:In love:

Thank you

and
for the news/info. :)

1:06 of that video, ahhh my shipper heart. ~

Thank you very much

for started to translate the ending of volume 2 of the novel! foxy1

I'm also happy for them, they're busy with new project/film, but at the same time I'm worried; worried for Johnny's health and worried because if they're so busy, I wonder how and when they'll able to film for Addicted second season. :_red_fox 11 (I'm sorry I don't want to spread negativity again ^^')

Btw, there is this 'news' I found in other forum about a Johnny's boyfriend or ex with a kissing picture, maybe it's fake or not