Getting back to YaoiOtaku (either 1x1 or group rp; i am uke/seke)

InkompleteWish

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukio Takamiya

• hal7283

• AmaryllisRose

• Tetsu

We all posted the charachters now. Yukio posted already, so who wants to go next? I would think the 2 royalities, then the guards and then the pirates, so me and the infiltrating Tetsu (makes the most sense to me but feel free to post how you want too).

We all posted the charachters now. Yukio posted already, so who wants to go next? I would think the 2 royalities, then the guards and then the pirates, so me and the infiltrating Tetsu (makes the most sense to me but feel free to post how you want too).

So Amary should be next, then me, then Alpha, then you, then Tetsu?

Sorry I took so long!!! >.

Hello there. Just saw your post but there's something I don't quite understand. At the end of your post you mentioned "Phoenix got shattered". What does it mean?

"Phoenix" is the name of the crystal of the element fire. The powers elves have are elemental powers, and there is a crystal for each element. Basically they're like the... concentration, or rather, source of magic the elves have over the elements... Hope that made sense... ._. My brain doesn't make sense sometimes...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"Phoenix" is the name of the crystal of the element fire. The powers elves have are elemental powers, and there is a crystal for each element. Basically they're like the... concentration, or rather, source of magic the elves have over the elements... Hope that made sense... ._. My brain doesn't make sense sometimes...

I see. Cause it so happened that I named the ship Agnir on "Phoenix" when I made the character sheet. So I was caught off guard when I saw the post, like "What? You sunk my battle ship!?"

XDDDD Ahahaha, really? I'll rename it to Ember or something then~ I really didn't realize!! XDDDDDDDD

Hi, guise! Would each of you mind mentioning the next person on a post on here when you're done replying and it's their turn? I just think that would be nice to get a mention every time it's your turn, so that you can know immediately that it's your turn. :D Hehe. And, I hope to reply on Friday after school, if that's alright. :D Busy for today and tomorrow.

Hi, guise! Would each of you mind mentioning the next person on a post on here when you're done replying and it's their turn? I just think that would be nice to get a mention every time it's your turn, so that you can know immediately that it's your turn. :D Hehe. And, I hope to reply on Friday after school, if that's alright. :D Busy for today and tomorrow.

Got it. I'll do it next time.

Okay, so I'm more than halfway done with my reply. Started a few hours ago, and I'll have it done by tomorrow morning. Quite sleepy right now, LOL. I'm a bit rusty after not writing for so long, and my starter post seems to be a bit on the lengthy side, but I'll get better soon enough.

Yeah, I just wanted to keep ya'll posted on when my reply is going to be posted. :D

I'm actually not sure who's next, but I'm assuming it's

?

Nevertheless, I've posted! Hope it was alright for my first time writing in a while. :D

It was great!!!! *^* Your writing is really lovely~

Sorry for the late reply. I just don't find the time to do it during the week but i did now.

So it should be

's turn now i guess.

I actually saw him online this morning. :D At least I think it was this morning. If not it was late last night, but pretty sure it was this morning. XD Hopefully, we'll see him again sometime soon. :D

Ah...is that so? That's good then, hope he sees this post cause he hasn't been replying to the other group rp as well.

Sent from my SM-J110G using Tapatalk