Getting back to YaoiOtaku (either 1x1 or group rp; i am uke/seke)

InkompleteWish

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukio Takamiya

• hal7283

• AmaryllisRose

• Tetsu

So who is starting the thread?

Well, maybe we should wait till everyone got their characters ready? Do we start the thread then post the character sheet over there?

That was what I was thinking too.

Perhaps

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
should start the thread, it was his recruitment after all. In any case we'd need a proper title for the RP. Got any suggestions guys?

mhmm =-= cant think anything... maybe Aerial Assault or something like that?

Hmm... another brain storm session then? Legend, chronicle, tale, sky, cloud, blue, azure, love, desire, passion, romance, air, wind, current, flow, magic, float, islands.....

Hmm...actually, i would use transparent to describe the setting for some reason but i don't know why. Let me know what you guys think:)

Hmm...actually, i would use transparent to describe the setting for some reason but i don't know why. Let me know what you guys think:)

Transparent? Hmm....Transparent Sky? Transparent hearts? Transparent Fate?

Transparent Corpses?

Omg haha...please ignore that one. What do you guys think of Transparent Desires?

That actually sounds not bad. We should wait to see what the others think about it though.

Well, i could start the thread (since i really were the one to started this thread) but i wasn't really active when you all discussed about it. I think i understand everything (the plot, setting, etc.) but i am not sure.

So if nobody wants to start it, i will do it (but i might some corrections) after posting it. And for the name...i am never creative with any kind of name. So i go with whatever you decide. But just as i was writing this a random name popped into my head "Free Fall". (in more ways than one XD)

But we have to wait for Tetsu too, since he can't get online during the week just like me.

I like Transparent Desires~!!! ^-^

Would you mind mailing me your character sheet? Or just post it on here, like suggested~ I would like to get a feel of your character before... we get married... XD

Guys! Sorry for my week long absence! Things have been hectic lately. And today's my birthday so I didn't get a chance to go on until now. And as for the title, I like "Transparent Desires"! And as for the character sheets, I'll do my best to get it done as soon as possible. And Hal, I'll reply back to your PM tonight. Gotta get some schoolwork done beforehand.

Well, i could start the thread (since i really were the one to started this thread) but i wasn't really active when you all discussed about it. I think i understand everything (the plot, setting, etc.) but i am not sure.

So if nobody wants to start it, i will do it (but i might some corrections) after posting it. And for the name...i am never creative with any kind of name. So i go with whatever you decide. But just as i was writing this a random name popped into my head "Free Fall". (in more ways than one XD)

But we have to wait for Tetsu too, since he can't get online during the week just like me.

It seemed most members wants to go with "Transparent Desires". Would you do the honor of starting the thread at your convenience?

We should have posting orders, yes?

So,

would go, and then someone else would go, and then we keep going in that order. It would keep things organized.

We should have posting orders, yes?

So,

would go, and then someone else would go, and then we keep going in that order. It would keep things organized.

Well, form the story stand point, I'd prefer if the two royalties start first, so the guardians and pirates could react accordingly. So maybe we should go like:

? Or we should just post our character sheets once the thread is up, and just follow the order of the sheets posted?

I don't mind going first:)

But we could follow the order of our character sheets too. I'm fine with anything.

Hmmm, I'd like the royalties to go first as well, so that the others could react accordingly. But going with the character sheets is also something that's fine.

So sorry for not replying. Just didnt find the time to get online and i am also sick.

Well, i guess not as sick as i should be since i am replying.

I will try to get the thread started today (still have to think of my charachter). Hope you will forgive me. I would say we should start with the royalities too, then the "police" and then the pirates (it makes the most sense in my opinion) but do feel free to tell me if we should mix it up eg. 1 pirate, 1 royality, 1 guardian, etc.

Here you go. I hope this works as the thread. I didn't post a posting order since we weren't sure about it anyway. I will only be able to change the thread during 24 hours so if you want me to change something, go ahead and tell me. (at least i hope i will be able to change it later)

I've been pretty MIA myself for the past several months. Things have just started to slow down on my end. If you'd like to make a RP with me I wouldn't mind

Here you go. I hope this works as the thread. I didn't post a posting order since we weren't sure about it anyway. I will only be able to change the thread during 24 hours so if you want me to change something, go ahead and tell me. (at least i hope i will be able to change it later)

Thank you for starting the thread. And I also agree with your previous post about the royalties starting first. I think most of the players are okay with it?