Getting back to YaoiOtaku (either 1x1 or group rp; i am uke/seke)

InkompleteWish

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Here you go. I hope this works as the thread. I didn't post a posting order since we weren't sure about it anyway. I will only be able to change the thread during 24 hours so if you want me to change something, go ahead and tell me. (at least i hope i will be able to change it later)

Hmm...i don't know. Ink said in the post that the two empires were at war. But we discussed that the collision of the two floating islands initiated the marriage. So should we still go on with that or continue from Ink's post?

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukio Takamiya

• hal7283

• AmaryllisRose

• Tetsu

Hmm...i don't know. Ink said in the post that the two empires were at war. But we discussed that the collision of the two floating islands initiated the marriage. So should we still go on with that or continue from Ink's post?

Well we didn't decide the diplomatic relationship between the two islands before the crash, so maybe they were indeed rivals. Even if they were not we can imagine when they figured the two Islands were gonna bump into each other there must be a lot of confusion and chaos, border disputes and so on. Perhaps there were indeed bloody skirmishes, which would be one of the reasom for the arranged marriage.

Ah i see. I understand now. So are we going to post our character sheets?

Yeah I suppose. And I've posted my character sheet in the thread as well.

Greetings fellow RP friends. I think it's quite clear at this point that our group project have.... issues. We have only four character sheets so far and it has been a week since the last post was made. I'm just wondering are you guys still interested in the RP? If so, what do you guys think should be the course of action we should take? Should we wait for a few more days to see if the missing players would come back? Should we just begin without them? Or should we start the rp and the missing players could join in the middle of it? Or should we just abandon the whole thing?

Greetings fellow RP friends. I think it's quite clear at this point that our group project have.... issues. We have only four character sheets so far and it has been a week since the last post was made. I'm just wondering are you guys still interested in the RP? If so, what do you guys think should be the course of action we should take? Should we wait for a few more days to see if the missing players would come back? Should we just begin without them? Or should we start the rp and the missing players could join in the middle of it? Or should we just abandon the whole thing?

Noooooooo....don't abandon it! Let's just wait a few more days.

I'm sorry. I have finals right now, i'll try to at leasr post my character sheet and first response this weekend. :)

Glad to hear that you're still interested. Take your time with it since real life should always come first.

- - - Updated - - -

Noooooooo....don't abandon it! Let's just wait a few more days.

Give it another week then?

Give it a few more days? >.

Yes, I apologize for my delay in the character sheet. These past few days have been quite busy as I have testing. I'll be starting the character sheet now.

Hey guys! sorry for delaying the RP for so long! I hope everyone is still into this. I finally finished my finals and now I'm all free

YAY! Tetsu's back, so I guess we can start? Yukio's posting first, then me, and er... that's all I have for the order... >.

Hmmm ummm I just saw the character sheets again and there seemed to be some confusion as to who's playing what. Cause now we have three sky guardians and only one pirate right now. My character is a sky guardian and Alpha zero's character supposed to be my right hand man, and now Tetsu's character is also a sky guardian on the same vessel as I am. So..............................is everyone okay with our current situation?

crap i seemed to got things wrong :/ well i dont feel like changing characters again ahaha ^^; if it's fine the way it is then maybe we can just go on? but i'll change it if someones against.

- - - Updated - - -

it didn't occur to me that i was a pirate since i added the whole guardian thing and i forgot all the roles all these busy days and i just thought its my role so i apologize! T^T

crap i seemed to got things wrong :/ well i dont feel like changing characters again ahaha ^^; if it's fine the way it is then maybe we can just go on? but i'll change it if someones against.

- - - Updated - - -

it didn't occur to me that i was a pirate since i added the whole guardian thing and i forgot all the roles all these busy days and i just thought its my role so i apologize! T^T

Well. I can quote you on it:

I'll have a pirate then :D

But it's fine. I'd rather you remember your stuff for the finals and pass it so you could continue to play :)

Anyway. I think it's a pity to abandon your character at this point. So I'm okay with going along with the current arrangement. I mean the whole point of having two people for each faction was to ensure player interaction/coupling. But we could always go with the flow. For example, do anyone would like to volunteer to get kidnapped by the pirate during the initial raid on the marriage? (laugh)

;-; Well then... I volunteer Tetsu-hime getting kidnapped! And then we can all go on a save the princess journey~!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Or not... >.>

But dont all gank up on me, okay? As the only pirate. XD

(sorry btw, for not replying) My life sucks atm, and i really mean it. Work is such a chore.

ummm how to do this, i forgot to change my character.. how about i stay as a guardian... then umm.. let's see I'm supposed to be infiltrating the pirate crews.. so i disguised as a new recruit? also.. when are we starting?

ummm how to do this, i forgot to change my character.. how about i stay as a guardian... then umm.. let's see I'm supposed to be infiltrating the pirate crews.. so i disguised as a new recruit? also.. when are we starting?

That sounds intersting. Let's go with that! By whose orders did you go under cover though? Just wondering.

ummm how about by you instead? xD or perhaps the Big Boss of the ship??

Hmmm.... I don't know it depends...Are you gonna be in the pirate camp from the beginning? Or would you be sent there after the innitial attack on the marriage?