Getting back to YaoiOtaku (either 1x1 or group rp; i am uke/seke)

InkompleteWish

Okay, I get it now. Thanks:)

So is everything set now? Do we post our character sheets?

If its okay, can i take character no.2?

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukio Takamiya

• hal7283

• AmaryllisRose

• Tetsu

I probably didn't get my idea clear cause I was too sleepy xDD

so to simplify things, there are two factions

Sky Guardians = Merit system. those who does well are rewarded. Those who doesn't work receives none. Absolute obedience.

Sky Pirates = Equality and Democracy. They steal from the reach and give money to poor people. Everyone is free.

And Sky guardians protects ships from being stolen by Sky pirates?

they're actually two different roles.. so this will probably require at least 2 people... and their roles will center around the conflict between the two..(imagine marines and pirates from one piece). what do u think

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Haha...we actually got that point Tetsu. Its just that we have three pairs. That's why the intention was to have your idea dedicated to one pair since every country has a different system. You'll fine that the scope of this rp is rather large since there are many different ideas placed into it. Your idea is just one part of rhe whole thing. We will be combining the mentioned ideas in too:)

ohh that was what I was intending to do. To at least have 2 people lol for the role to work out. but yeah. It's cool you got it right xD cause i had typos here and there and what i wrote was twisted from what i had in mind lol.

Yeah, i like your idea Tetsu. I'd want to be a sky pirate if we decide on it (i'd rather do a crew mate but if we need him but nobody wants too, i will make the captain). :)

So did i get it right? 3 pairs (6 ppl), 2 in the marriage, 2 as Sky Pirates, 2 as Sky Guardians? And love can happen as we roleplay between all of these ppl since they might all meet each other during the raid on the party cruiser?

that sounds good. I guess we're all clear? I'll take the role of a guardian or a pirate. depends on which is available

Wait, I was gone yesterday. I didn't realize we got so far. Let me read everything first after I get home from school. Aha.

Ugh. I feel bad. Wasn't able to contribute anything so far because I was gone for a bit.

I probably didn't get my idea clear cause I was too sleepy xDD

so to simplify things, there are two factions

Sky Guardians = Merit system. those who does well are rewarded. Those who doesn't work receives none. Absolute obedience.

Sky Pirates = Equality and Democracy. They steal from the reach and give money to poor people. Everyone is free.

And Sky guardians protects ships from being stolen by Sky pirates?

they're actually two different roles.. so this will probably require at least 2 people... and their roles will center around the conflict between the two..(imagine marines and pirates from one piece). what do u think

Hmm....I assume pirates would be a bunch of guys running lose on their own doing what they feel like , some maybe individual ships while more powerful pirates could mannage to gather a fleet of sorts?

What about the Guardians? Do have an actual "State" and their own territories and stuff? Are they like basicaly U S of A sticking their noses in everyone's business in the name of "Law and Order"'? I'm having some difficulty imagining it if otherwise. Are they basically an Empire of sorts?

Personally I prefer going with the flow. I like to change up the positions depending on my move. Plus I really don't mind a couple with two Semes fighting who's whould be on top, or two ukes wondering how to be top :) .

Oooh~! I like the idea of two semes fighting over who gets to be the top or two ukes trying to figure out how to top~ XD I don't really mind which role I play! :> Is there a particularly necessary role that no one wants to play? If so, I don't mind taking that role~ ^^

mhmmm what do you think about it?

the difference really is that Pirates aren't centralized. They're rather scattered group with same goal and all. (Though there may be pirates that are really evil and they could be enemies)

The sky guardians are private faction which the government hired to counter these pirates... and they are given extensive rights which made them too self important.....

.. is what I think but I'm not too clear about this. I'd appreciate any suggestion.

mhmmm what do you think about it?

the difference really is that Pirates aren't centralized. They're rather scattered group with same goal and all. (Though there may be pirates that are really evil and they could be enemies)

The sky guardians are private faction which the government hired to counter these pirates... and they are given extensive rights which made them too self important.....

.. is what I think but I'm not too clear about this. I'd appreciate any suggestion.

Sure, they are like mercenary in effect then? How about the "those don't work deserve none" part? Is that only wothin the Guardian organization or does that extend to the common people as well? Cause that makes the difference between an organization which values individual hard work, and a centralized state which control with power.

I think it should extend to the people, that's the reason why the pirates steal after all, as a sort of rebellion to the government.

With sky guardians being the govt lapdogs, they do the same thing. that became their motivation to work hard. Like because they all wanted power etc.. they worked for it, usually doing stuff in underhanded ways...

So, to simplify it

1.) The govt has meritocracy

2.) The pirates in protest steals stuff from those who are abundantly rich who doesn't care about the poor.

3.) The sky guardians are acting on the government's behalf to deal with the pirates.. and they are given power and authority.

ughhh =-= I'm a bit lost lol.... but that's what i have in mind... maybe you have something to add or change??

I think it should extend to the people, that's the reason why the pirates steal after all, as a sort of rebellion to the government.

With sky guardians being the govt lapdogs, they do the same thing. that became their motivation to work hard. Like because they all wanted power etc.. they worked for it, usually doing stuff in underhanded ways...

So, to simplify it

1.) The govt has meritocracy

2.) The pirates in protest steals stuff from those who are abundantly rich who doesn't care about the poor.

3.) The sky guardians are acting on the government's behalf to deal with the pirates.. and they are given power and authority.

ughhh =-= I'm a bit lost lol.... but that's what i have in mind... maybe you have something to add or change??

It's okay I get it better now. Now it makes more sense.

So are we ready to begin?

Yeah, I think we can at least start picking characters now. I remembered you want the Angel royalty right? I kind of want to play a Guardian character.

So now we have the Elf royalty, two pirates, and one guardian character still vacant.

Okay, I have read everything. And I understand everything. And I love the ideas, guys. Look forward to playing with you! And as for ideas, I'll contribute as the roleplay progresses. I apologize for not being able to give much while we discussed. And I would like to play the last Guardian Character.

So we got these so far:

Takiyama Angel Royalty

Pirate 1

guardian 1

guardian 2

What's left are Pirate 2, and Elf Royalty.

And also

. Could you tell me what sort of character you're going for? Cause I'm trying to decide our initial relationship. Like are we colleagues serving the same commander/general? Or is one of them higher rank than the other, stuff like that.

Well, in my post earlier i said that i wanted to be a pirate. But well, if you really want it

you can have it too.

Sorry for not being as active as i should be but i can't really come online during the week that much. And even then, i am in a different timezone than you all. So i can reply late night and its early morning for you (for example) so..... XD