• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ydk.mi69

• Sloan

• GingerCake

• kyhfan14

Top Posters In This Topic

i am missing them already.. damn there'll be no more of "them" in the next months...

but thanks to the translated novel and to all the peeps behind those creations to keep the fire burning..

anyway i have read that Zhouzhou had to fly back to beijing for his studies...

and it creeps me (positively) like the 8 years of being apart just begun hahaha... till they meet again..

oh my Gee!

:No!:

They will reunion again very soon, cheer up! :Jumping around:

You sound like this series has finished about a couple of months already, onion10

but actually not even a week yet!:_red_fox 4

I am more curious why the 8 years apart, i think i understand some of the events leading up to that but if they are so close then why 8 years apart especially Gu Hai who seems devoted to BLY.

They will reunion again very soon, cheer up! :Jumping around:

You sound like this series has finished about a couple of months already, onion10

but actually not even a week yet!:_red_fox 4

LOL! Ikr, but I feel the same pang in my heart when remembering them. Well, I guess the first weeks of separation are the worst ;)

I'll vote for Zhouzhou too!

Btw, does the song that Zhouzhou sing his thank you for 1 million followers video a new song he wrote or an old song?

LOL! Ikr, but I feel the same pang in my heart when remembering them. Well, I guess the first weeks of separation are the worst ;)

I'll vote for Zhouzhou too!

Btw, does the song that Zhouzhou sing his thank you for 1 million followers video a new song he wrote or an old song?

I know that feeling... cheetah7

It's an old song, the title is 'Ten Years' by Eason Chan (2003).

I strongly feel that ZhouZhou is singing for GH and BLY about their ten years of struggles in the story. yoyo7

Here is the Eng sub of this song:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
: thanks for the video with English sub. That is one emotional song!

Conspiracy: what if Zhouzhou sang this song to signify the ending of his "romance" with Johnny, and now they are friends? Because, that is what I get from the song: two strangers met, fell in love, but then got separated and ten years later, they just be friend with each other.

With season 1 has ended, no more fansmeeting etc and the future of season 2 is not yet determined (right?), I guess this moment also signifies the parting ways for Johnny and Zhouzhou. When they meet again, be that for season 2 or on other project, they might be on different conditions than last time at season 1. Oh Zhouzhou...

/endofconspiracy

Well, I am looking forward for Zhouzhou's new album! He wrote great songs for Addicted, hoping for his bright career as singer!

Zhouzhou calls Johnny, jingyu(whale) which is very similar sounding to his actual name. Johnny calls Zhouzhou, zhouzhou

Zhouzhou calls Johnny, jingyu(whale) which is very similar sounding to his actual name. Johnny calls Zhouzhou, zhouzhou

Thanks! Follow up question: how do everyone else call them? I mean how do other people (beside Zhouzhou) call Johnny and how do other people (beside Johnny) call Zhouzhou?

He sat there, stoically waiting for the crew to put cosmetics on his face. He works as model so he is used to this; but in one of our idle conversations, he confessed that he dislike make up time. Not because of the make ups, but because he has to sit still for quite some time. Maybe, that's the caveat of being a martial artist. But maybe, that's him just being him; can not stay still for prolonged time.

Just like that, he moved his head. Just a little, toward my direction. Our gaze met and he put that little smirk on his face, as if asking: what is on your mind?

Ten Years - a fanfic on Johnny/Zhouzhou relations, inspired by Zhouzhou singing Ten Years in his video.

got this link from other place & thought to share it here (credit to tea4two, who shared the link)

this is the vote for Asian Actors.

Johnny is currently number #1 (neck-in-neck with 2nd position) & zhou2 is at number #10.

please give your best shot for them :)

Capture.jpg

ps: you can vote every 30 minutes leaf3

Hahaha ! Zhou's already in third position xD. That was fast !!!!

Keep voting for our guys ! !!

thank you that was an adhorable spoiler. Very cute to see, while i dont recall seeing it in the episodes it doesnt matter you posted it and i got to see it.....aww shucks.

Addicted's TW Official Fans Page:

Addicted's TW Unofficial Fans Page:

A new message from TW Official FB Fans Page: leaf4

Translation:

To all the fans, handsome admin is here to answers everyone's questions in this few days!

*Firstly, Season 2 is not filmed : )) Later on, it will be starts filming as planned. (Strewing flowers)

*Secondly, Addicted is not having 18 episodes, but 15 episodes only.

(Although previously they would like to make it to 18, then it had been cut down to 15)

*Thirdly, China Fans Page and Taiwan Fans Page are different.

Taiwan will organizing their own events, as well as China Mainland.

*Fourthly, if there are any latest news or events, we will make announcement to everyone.

Please no need to be too worry, too many of private messages will let the admins feeling dizzy. XD

Thank you for all of you to be so supportive towards Addicted, are you Addicted today? (Smile/Laugh)

- Thats loyalty to fans for you, it is rare this kind of issue to this scale anyway. But it is really showing loyalty to fans by making a public announcement like that. Its rare but it is really like they appreciate their followers.

Thanks Ginger for posting.

- Thats loyalty to fans for you, it is rare this kind of issue to this scale anyway. But it is really showing loyalty to fans by making a public announcement like that. Its rare but it is really like they appreciate their followers.

Thanks Ginger for posting.

You're welcome! cheetah4

Someone here asked if there's a link to buy the books. Here it is:

But I do not have credit card and they don't use paypal T____T

Zhouzhou's fans~~

BTW did anyone seen this before, the film ZhouZhou was in before the drama, Addicted. It looks so bad xDDD low budget and terrible fighting.

Someone here asked if there's a link to buy the books. Here it is:

But I do not have credit card and they don't use paypal T____T

Aren't there anyone to translate this novel??? :(

Hello everyone:_red_fox 3. I'm new to this series. I hope I can read the english version of the novel. One question, where can I buy the english version of this novel?

I think there needs to be a general big broadcast about the novel. Right my understanding is that there is NO english version of the novel at present, so far i think half of this forum is also chasing a copy.

HOWEVER, there are people who are vested in translating it slowly to english, that will take time thou and patience as its its big and a couple of volumes and that wouldnt be there main job, it would only be out of courtesy, so new to the series people as well as people who stuck with right at the beginning are all in the same boat right now.......Sorry peoples....

Apologies correct me if anything is wrong there however thats my current understanding of the situation.