[2016] Addicted (aka Heroin) Web Series 上瘾网络剧

Maya Hideyuki

Johnny looks a bit upset and uncomfortable here. It made me sad. cheetah7

1. Wait! I have never seen this video! Is it at the end of fan meeting? The ones that I saw do not have this, I think!

2. Yes, Johnny looked upset there, he did not even try to smile! What had happened!?

3. I'd love to see video of this song with wider perspective. Just want to see, whether when Johnny glanced to his left, who was he looking at? I have my suspicions but need evidence! Huehehe.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ydk.mi69

• Sloan

• GingerCake

• kyhfan14

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

He was deeply moved and was trying hard to hold back his tears.

Well, considering that this guy said he went through many harships in his life I can totally understand why at that moment he's very touched by all that's happening.

Yep it's at the very end of the fanmeeting.

I've watched this video in another perspective where we can see them all singing. I'll try to find it again.

Here's the original MV translated

Edit: Thanks for the link

!

The official English title is called "Scent".

@

Found these two:

good quality and angle but short

longer one but bad quality

And since I came across this one too...

It's the video I talked about some pages ago where Zhou's waving at Johnny who's calling him (I posted the one with Johnny before)

Edit: thanks @

. I watched the whole fanmeeting some days ago and couldn't find the link again

Oh by the way, just realized I haven't posted this one yesterday:

It's this interview I was talking about. Johnny's talking about his personal life.

If someone could translate some parts that'd be great!

I browsed through weibo's comments and found people who translated some things.

Here's what they said:

"He has gone through hardship and worked as waiter at restaurant,trainee at workshop and has ever burned charcoal at grill house. He loves freedom and loves drinking beer alone or with friends along the street. He thinks love is with no boundaries. A nice and hardworking guy"

"He also said that he loves walking alone after work maybe at night, watching differernt cities, other people and traffic flows. I suppose he's lonely in deep somewhere but so hot and optimistic in heart. He loves freedom and I hope he would always enjoy it. Oh he's really good at Brazil jiu-jitsu. He's the champion in Shanghai BJJ in 2015. Really amazing and charming"

: thank you for the link! The angle and quality are very good on this!

Oooh... they were so emotional when singing this song! They were crying! What is the title of this song, anyway? It sounds familiar.

EDIT: It's The Meteor Rain (Meteor Garden OST). No wonder this sounds familiar (yes, I am that old! LOL)

Hm, I guess when they said that Johnny is like GH, I guess not only they share some aggressiveness/macho attitude but also I think both Johnny and GH can not open himself to others easily. When singing the last song, he stood a little bit farther than the others, as if by doing that, he can try to compose himself better. While the others cried and wiped their tears openly, but Johnny turned his back before wiping his tears and then Zhouzhou consoled him (1:38:22). So sweet...

that's interesting video! Hoping they keep on improving their relations! ;)

[mention=62540]gayyoxx

I think Johnny IS Gu Hai in every aspects. And it's probably the reason why he can identify with his character and is able to act so natural even if he doesn't have acting experience. And obviously he must also have some kind of emotional baggage because sometimes it's like he's just pouring out his feelings while acting. You have to be really sensitive to be able to show so much emotions in front of a camera when you're just a beginner at acting.

that's interesting video! Hoping they keep on improving their relations! ;)

I love how Zhou's face lit up when he saw Johnny lol. Really hope they keep on improving it too!

I am feeling frustrated.

Miaopai- there is no way to save videos. Even if I have miaopai account, there is no list of liked videos or add favorites or whatosever, making it extremely difficult to search, especially when it HAS NO SEARCH KEYWORD ENTRY!! I have to sort by tags.

There are so many uploaders on youtube now uploading recycled stuffs. It's just a mess right now.

Also too many translators at once, only translating PARTS of videos, which can be really confusing because they're not complete transcripts. I won't tolerate it anymore.

Can you guys help me build a compilation of videos and translations? I need records for our future fanclub.

But I need to know your knowledge database. (links)

I will break into different categories:

1. Backstage videos

2. Interviews

3. Fanmeetings**

4. Songs ** (including original artists)

5. Misc (eg. Johnny's jiujitsu, Zhou's band)

** are my priorities because I do/did not save these (links, bookmarked) yet~

What else?

I'm doing this because I can't be the only one who is frustrated with searching with great difficulties. Maybe I have OCD too!

lxhzaokuangzheng_thumb.giflxhzaokuangzheng_thumb.giflxhzaokuangzheng_thumb.giflxhzaokuangzheng_thumb.giflxhzaokuangzheng_thumb.gif

(work in progress)

The frustrations i felt since addicted had to sign off prematurely is now getting gone, subsiding little by little, as you guys update us with latest happenings of the lead casts, the mini concerts, fans-day and interviews keep us entertained and somehow eases the resentment all of us had to live with...

watching the entire episodes for the nth time somehow re-live the memories, and how we got the "addiction" in just one hook... reading the translated novels/spoilers get us to exact moment/feeling that gu hai and BLy felt, it walks us through from the every street they stepped onto, to the every corners of BLY's home, even the details of his room, flower pots, underwears, why is that the cast don't usually change their clothes hahaha, they keep on wearing the same clothes hahaha.. excluding the uniform of course, how many times BLY wear that layering attire (collared shirt inside the knitted sweatshirt) and the black tank top of gu hai.. even BLY's dad doesn't change clothes until his wedding hahaha

how their school bags represent their "being together",

the significance of their bicycle,

the fondness of BLY's father to Da Hai

why Bly's grandmother had to speak once hahaha (when she was on the massage chair)

and so many things that kept them closer that combined their both worlds...

omg.. im in tears now...

Thank you from the bottom of my broken heart! hahaha

Maybe it's a bit late, it's already started, but still trying to inform everyone.

163.com NetEase live interview, (26 Feb, 1300 Beijing time)

GUESTS: Johnny and Zhou

TOPIC: Domestic Violence

e5e4442a365146ce6e7f1b4.jpg

For anyone who can access on it, here is the link:

eaf9a30dad2db44ee5cf3f4.jpg

Let's wait for the video when it's available.

UPDATES: Event is ended around 1530 Beijing time.

UPDATES: Full official video will be posted on 1st of March.

Official Taiwan Addicted FB page:

Unofficial Taiwan Addicted FB page (by fans):

I think this message is quite important, leaf4

here is the translation for the latest official FB message:

==========NOTICE==========

By referring to the exposure of conversation with Chai Jidan on yesterday,

We have sought for confirmation from CJD, she is actually not free for all these stuff now.

For the mobile conversation records, it's fake and made by someone.

They reserve the right in taking legal action against this.

What most important for us now is showing our support to this good series and also the good actors.

Those rumours just let it go.

*I'm not sure which conversation records they are referring to, but from going through the comments below, what I know is some of the actors emotion are distracted. (Since I didn't saw the fake conversation records, I don't want to elaborate more here.) Everyone please be aware, don't spread rumours or uncertified information.:cuteonion50:

Official Taiwan Addicted FB page:

Unofficial Taiwan Addicted FB page (by fans):

I think this message is quite important, leaf4

here is the translation for the latest official FB message:

==========NOTICE==========

By referring to the exposure of conversation with Chai Jidan on yesterday,

We have sought for confirmation from CJD, she is actually not free for all these stuff now.

For the mobile conversation records, it's fake and made by someone.

They reserve the right in taking legal action against this.

What most important for us now is showing our support to this good series and also the good actors.

Those rumours just let it go.

*I'm not sure which conversation records they are referring to, but from going through the comments below, what I know is some of the actors emotion are distracted. (Since I didn't saw the fake conversation records, I don't want to elaborate more here.) Everyone please be aware, don't spread rumours or uncertified information.:cuteonion50:

OMG! Maybe the fake conversation is this?

image_zpsnf6swlbe.jpg

The pic and several others were circulated widely through socmed! It is too bad if those are fake because the information is very juicy LOL

Hey! Thanks for your great work!

So now the series has ended, are you perhaps interested in translating the novel? ^_^

im thinking about it! but a group did the translation already right?^^

im alone i think its going to take more time😣

- - - Updated - - -

Oh hello monica
, glad you finally join this forum:_red_fox 3. I'm one of your fan. haha

ahahah thank youuuu😣 and its so sad that you have to go for a while , i hope when you're back there will be some good news!😁

i've been on this forum for a while, just being a stalker tho😆

- - - Updated - - -

I'm your fan too. Nice to see you here. :leaf18:

ahahaha thank you!! and nice to see you too!!😊😊

im thinking about it! but a group did the translation already right?^^

im alone i think its going to take more time

It would be great if you can translate the second part, the 8 year later!

I know that translating novel can be challenging and taking considerable commitment in time and energy so maybe other fans can pool our support? Maybe something like Patreon? Not sure about the legality of this kind of support, though.

Hello! I have been following this thread for a while now but this is my first post! First I want to thank everyone for keeping us constantly updated on whats going on! I fell completely in love with this series and was devistated when i heard about the cancellation and ban! But im extremely releaved to have a group like this that is so supporting who I can follow! So again! Thank you all!

I have a question! I may have missed it somewhere in the thread, but how many chapters of the novel are currently translated?

OMG! Maybe the fake conversation is this?

image_zpsnf6swlbe.jpg

The pic and several others were circulated widely through socmed! It is too bad if those are fake because the information is very juicy LOL

Not sure, maybe not this.

:cuteonion9::leaf10:cheetah16

But... But... The trailer spoils all the hot scenes! There is nothing smutty left for the audience! XD

Did they deliberately do this?

Well, they got thousands shares and comments though, so I guess their marketing tactic is working.

I think this is okay, since the whole series is finished now.:leaf9:

They have to do something to caught the public attention, or else, nobody know them when they going to Taiwan.

Haha, look at the number of shares, likes, comments, and views are keep increasing!cheetah8

- - - Updated - - -

Hello! I have been following this thread for a while now but this is my first post! First I want to thank everyone for keeping us constantly updated on whats going on! I fell completely in love with this series and was devistated when i heard about the cancellation and ban! But im extremely releaved to have a group like this that is so supporting who I can follow! So again! Thank you all!

I have a question! I may have missed it somewhere in the thread, but how many chapters of the novel are currently translated?

Four chapters here:

Someone uploaded this a few minutes ago, it's from the NetEase Interview of 160226, I think it's an extra (?)

Someone can tell us what they're saying/doing? XD They're all so cute.

About Youtube views, keep watching the episodes on the Official Channel to help them! :) And subscribe to the channel! :)

Curious question, I do appreciate the hard work that people put into translating after all we wouldnt be able to watch these shows without there time and effort they put into it.

But usually the translated versions are up within a day or 2 but these last few episodes not alot of people are uploading the english subtitles to them, and i am curious is it because they dont have access to the videos with the current issue going on, or are they just busy....or is it something else im not aware off.

Someone uploaded this a few minutes ago, it's from the NetEase Interview of 160226, I think it's an extra (?)

Someone can tell us what they're saying/doing? XD They're all so cute.

About Youtube views, keep watching the episodes on the Official Channel to help them! :) And subscribe to the channel! :)

Thank you

. I was looking for this one! leaf3

Here are some GIFs found on Weibo:

86632d42jw1f1cxklnjxog209t05enph.gif

86632d42jw1f1cxkilu7rg209t05e1l0.gif

86632d42jw1f1cxklgyadg209l05ahdw.gif

86632d42jw1f1cxko4v76g209l05a4qs.gif

86632d42jw1f1cxkqfu6qg209e0561l0.gif

86632d42jw1f1cxkvqpp9g209t05e1l0.gif

86632d42jw1f1cxl0u9pmg209l05anpf.gif

86632d42jw1f1cxl5i180g20a005ikjn.gif

86632d42jw1f1cxlc8u7wg208c04lhdx.gif

foxy4

I seriously LOVE these guys!!!!!!

EDIT: A video posted by Johnny a few minutes ago

yep... these convos about banging stuff, real kissing stuff... all FAKE....................

F

A

K

E

it's obviously now. these pictures and weird specific questions.

how did I fall for that??? I must be sooo stupid!!! i give up...........

i dont like idiots fucking around with real fans because they just have nothing better to do.

to the bullies who make fake shit, spread stupid rumors, and blatantly lie!! Playing with our heartstrings and messing our heads like that....??

FUCK YOU!

Also it's possible for the actors to split and do other dramas, promos etc. to make money because they ain't getting profits from airing the episodes they already aired or whatever how they're paid. they certainly need money so they're doing other stuffs.

I'm done, I'm done here.

Looking forward to 'domestic violence' topic....

Thank you- I added it to the User's Note!!