• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ydk.mi69

• Sloan

• GingerCake

• kyhfan14

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the good news and handsome pictures. :In love: Just now I searched "Addicted" in youtube and found too many people uploaded episodes on their own accounts. During hard time, people shouldn't do like that if they really support. :Sad: I admitted I downloaded all in HD but i never fail to visit their official account every day. :Frustrated:

I have a question for those who understand YT revenues or how it works.

Everyday I've been viewing these episodes (away from computer of course, sometimes I'd replay some favorite episodes of mine, hehe) but I wonder if putting these episodes into a playlist (or using the channel's playlist) and 'autoplay' them all in one day would help a little? Of course, I've been clicking on ads whenever I see them and allow ads to run from the beginning of the videos without skipping.

So I was wondering if this method would make good impact on them or not??

I apparently could 'like' these videos TWICE using chrome and firefox or under two different accounts. But it didn't work on IE. So I think you guys should give this a try!!

I'm also a bit confused about this. According to my current understanding (a few days ago I googled it for addicted's sake XD), YT make money based on people’s engagement with the ad. Engagement here means clicking or watching an ad for more than 30 seconds. YouTube Advertising is managed in the Adwords platform. Advertisers choose ads on a Cost Per Click (CPC) or Cost Per View (CPV) model.

Cost Per Click (CPC) - CPC is when an advertiser pays money based on clicks.

Cost Per View (CPV) - CPV is when an advertiser pays money based on views. A view for the advertiser means someone watches an Ad for at least 30 seconds or half of the ad.

By liking the videos and commenting, we can bring more traffic there and gather more audiences (which might support to increase their CPV). I believe.

Other news, found lurking:

''It has been confirmed the show is now being taken off. We get news that Chai sensei is working with a Taiwanese company in order for season 2 to be out. The Official YouTube channel is actually based in Taiwan, and we have checked with the page, it said season 2 is under preparation. As for DVD, we are still getting mixed news on it: 1. DVD is banned, 2. DVD will be on sale, and 3. DVD is banned in China.''

I don't know if all this it's official or not, but let's stay positive.

(Thanks @

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, you're welcome, even if I didn't translate these news, I just search/copy/paste >

I finished watxhing the kast episode and even if I didnt understand ney ofbwhat they were saying ut was still very entertaining. I could live without all the intimate scenes as long as they annotate it of what happened. I saw a video once and they cut the kissing etc but then explained what happened.

It would be so sad if they change the actors, i hate when that happens. The show has been so good. The actors are beautiful. GH has an amazing way of talking, love his jealousy. BLY is soooo stubborn but the way he is giving in (still cant get over the eight years of separation) and the other two YQ and YM are funny and cute.

If they do the second season they should just make the rest of the novel since I have read that there is a lot of intimate scenes and they are not planning to film. So they could shorten the series up and finish. With about 20 more episodes and i will be happy. DVD and translated novel in english i couldnt ask for more.

''It has been confirmed the show is now being taken off. We get news that Chai sensei is working with a Taiwanese company in order for season 2 to be out. The Official YouTube channel is actually based in Taiwan, and we have checked with the page, it said season 2 is under preparation. As for DVD, we are still getting mixed news on it: 1. DVD is banned, 2. DVD will be on sale, and 3. DVD is banned in China.''

Gah!!! It's getting frustrating now!!!! We don't know where we stand with all these contradictory news!!!

Everyday people are saying something different!!!!

When will we know whether we can buy the dvd?!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm losing patience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT MY DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Sad::Angry::Stomping::Frustrated:

Here are more pics of Johnny:

64825719gw1f1au1acd3kj21hc1hcngm.jpg

64825719gw1f1au1e9hk7j21hc1hc7ok.jpg

67f88060gw1f1aovgyhyrj20zk0qodmm.jpg

64825719gw1f1au1bu1agj21hc1hcgv0.jpg

67f88060gw1f1aovhgwsrj20qo0zkahq.jpg

67f88060gw1f1aovi33fej20zk0qoqbf.jpg

67f88060gw1f1aowitjfhj20qo0zkn3s.jpg

67f88060gw1f1aozkt611j20qo0zkwkz.jpg

67f88060gw1f1aovfwbgej20qo0zktho.jpg

67f88060gw1f1aozr6b59j20qo0zkdmm.jpg

(These pics will be published in some magazine's next issue. So yeah they're really recent. They may have been taken today actually.)

Here are more pics of Johnny:

64825719gw1f1au1acd3kj21hc1hcngm.jpg

64825719gw1f1au1e9hk7j21hc1hc7ok.jpg

67f88060gw1f1aovgyhyrj20zk0qodmm.jpg

64825719gw1f1au1bu1agj21hc1hcgv0.jpg

67f88060gw1f1aovhgwsrj20qo0zkahq.jpg

67f88060gw1f1aovi33fej20zk0qoqbf.jpg

67f88060gw1f1aowitjfhj20qo0zkn3s.jpg

67f88060gw1f1aozkt611j20qo0zkwkz.jpg

67f88060gw1f1aovfwbgej20qo0zktho.jpg

67f88060gw1f1aozr6b59j20qo0zkdmm.jpg

(These pics will be published in some magazine's next issue. So yeah they're really recent. They may have been taken today actually.)

yoyo4:Red_fox::8onion5::cuteonion45:

I finished watxhing the kast episode and even if I didnt understand ney ofbwhat they were saying ut was still very entertaining. I could live without all the intimate scenes as long as they annotate it of what happened. I saw a video once and they cut the kissing etc but then explained what happened.

It would be so sad if they change the actors, i hate when that happens. The show has been so good. The actors are beautiful. GH has an amazing way of talking, love his jealousy. BLY is soooo stubborn but the way he is giving in (still cant get over the eight years of separation) and the other two YQ and YM are funny and cute.

If they do the second season they should just make the rest of the novel since I have read that there is a lot of intimate scenes and they are not planning to film. So they could shorten the series up and finish. With about 20 more episodes and i will be happy. DVD and translated novel in english i couldnt ask for more.

Don't worry about this "actor replacement" thing. There's not a chance they decide to change them.

If they ever get to film the second season it will obviously be with the same actors, if not Chai Jidan will probably won't do it at all. She knows very well the success of her series is mainly due to the main cast. These guys are just too perfect for these roles and they know very well if they change them they will have to find a way to survive a riot xDD.

Nope, they're not insane enough to replace them...

Don't worry about this "actor replacement" thing. There's not a chance they decide to change them.

If they ever get to film the second season it will obviously be with the same actors, if not Chai Jidan will probably won't do it at all. She knows very well the success of her series is mainly due to the main cast. These guys are just too perfect for these roles and they know very well if they change them they will have to find a way to survive a riot xDD.

Nope, they're not insane enough to replace them...

Well, at this point, if CJD changes the actors, she will face greater angry mobs than the ones protesting the Chinese government now. So, rest assured, when they produce season 2, the actors will be the same.

Ah, I see.

I was wondering though, how cold is winter in China? Because the actors only used thin school jacket uniform and pants, and at home they also only used jumper (and even sleep in shirt!) without heater (at least in Yin Zi's house; Gu Hai's is much better house). If I do that here, I will caught cold daily, LOL!

China is a vast country with so many seasons. According to many people the north is nice— I hate that kind of "nice" though— because it has all seasons, but further north it can get pretty cold with temps in the minus XXXXXXX. The rest of China is hot/mild sometimes cold(Yellow river line), the south is hot. Remember, CN is huge, there isn't a hot/cold, China's territory spans half the world. LOL XD

Guys, the last three episodes have been subbed !

Well, gonna watch these ones while waiting for j2skyj's subs... don't know if they're good though

EDIT: Sorry guys, I just checked and the subs are not complete yet.... -_-

(Thanks @

, you're welcome, even if I didn't translate these news, I just search/copy/paste >

Yap let's stay positive haha :cool: Even if the DVD is banned in China, they still can release it from other country. They will get through this. I believe in CJD and her team:leaf12::leaf12:.

Having the sub on Ep.14

Now I know why they've said in the interview their favorite scene was: "the one on the roof top"

They've just put themselve to their limit to play that scene, yet I'm quite sure half of it is true not acting... (Oh plz let me fantasize it!!):Frustrated:

Found a playlist of most of the OST on xiami.com (Chinese music streaming site):

(now I know what I'm going to listen to until S2 airs)

Ok im on a roll. This is a status update on Johnny and Zhouzhou! :Excited:

"Johnny and Weizhou still keep their relationships :v Rumors or not, fangirls tried to search their old school time and they know that Johnny and Wizhou still don't have any girl friends, and this fact is confirmed by their friends. In spite of their good acting, Johnny still wants to stay in room with Weizhou to practice more, especially hard acts, and Weizhou spends time for training Johnny's speech voice. And... they still sleep in one bed * errrgh huhmm* "

App crashed so I dont have a link to original post.

My thoughts:

Soooo they Haven't had girlfriends, and they practically want to keep practicing with each other, and still share a bed, aaaaand wifey wants to keep helping hubby with pronunciation!!! If this ain't love , then I am delusional!

I tried linking to a post earlier but it got deleted. Basically it was an interview with Chai Jidan and there were screenshots of them. Here's the translated text because everyone on here should read it.

Interviewer = BB, Chai JiDan = CJD, WeiZhou = XWZ, Johnny = HJY or JY

PART 1.

How's their performance for bed scenes?

XWZ is more shy.

HJY is quite happy, in contrast.

BB: Who's more shy when both leads act out intimate scenes?

CJD: Definitely, XWZ is more shy.

BB: How's his shy expression like?

CJY: His face turns red. He scolds others unnaturally. He's not delicately shy. He will usually scold others, HJY, himself, everything... It's not a debate kind of scolding but a subconscious kind. He will scold non-stop at on side, and keep muttering.

BB: What's the content of his scolding?

CJY: You XXXXX. Just scold anyhow, and mutter. Actually, he's joke, sorry.

BB: How's HJY's expression like after bed scenes?

CJY: I feel HJY is quite happy in contrast, after shooting bed scenes.

BB: Is he enjoying it very much?

CJD: I have no idea about that. I didn't ask him.

What happens if they are shy?

Continue shooting.

They got used to it after many kisses over time.

BB: How to resolve situations where they get very shy or embarrassed?

CJD: No interventions needed. Just keep shooting, saying "There's not enough time. Let's not delay. Get into working zone. At the start, it was tougher. Later on, they got used to it after many kisses over time.

BB: Real kisses?

CJD: Yes, real kisses. They kiss for real.

BB: How's NG for bed scenes?

CJD: One bed scene took at least 5 or 6 shots.

- - - Updated - - -

This is Part 2 of the interview. Mostly on Johnny and Zhouzhou

Action design?

HJY does whatever he wants.

Often injure XWJ.

BB: Being the top, HJY basically controls the actions for bed scenes. Is there anyone responsible for teaching him the actions?

CJD: Nope. He does everything by himself. He does whatever he wants. The director also can't teach. He doesn't have experience too. He will only tell him not to block the camera, how to work with the camera, but it comes down to HJY himself for the acting.

BB: Err... JY is so experienced...

CJD: Yes. No one designs the actions for him. He does them himself.

BB: Will some of more aggressive actions hurt XWZ?

CJD: He's often hurt during rehearsals, but the injuries are not very severe. Just some pain from twists etc.

BB: Will HJY blush during bed scenes?

CJD: Occassionally, he will, but it's not so obvious and not as obvious as XWZ's.

Most liberal extent of scenes?

Everything off except underwear.

Too focused and lost in emotions.

BB: According to your observations, how's the mood like on site when shooting bed scenes?

CJD: When I saw them acting out the bed scenes, I felt quite touched. As I am watching from a machine, both actors acted very seriously. It looked very real, just like a perfect combination of strength and beauty between two men, which was totally different from that between a man and a woman. The bottom role didn't act as if he is a woman. On site, it was the strong banging between two men. In addition of their good body build, the acting becomes very appealing.

BB: How many real bed scenes are there?

CJD: 3.

BB: Which is the most memorable?

CJD: The one where Bai LuoYin is dominant (Gu Hai is below...). At that scene, both of them were very high and very focused. The atmosphere was excellent. They didn't recover even after a long time when the shoot was done. They were lost in their emotions, and needed to calm down.

BB: To what extent did the cut bed scenes go?

CJD: Taking off clothes and pants too. Only left with underwear...

This is Part 3: first part is dvd and income stuff, and info on season 2 (contains some spoilers)

In first half of the picture, CDJ talked about their income:

1. They didn't make cut version so that they can release DVD for sales.

2. She's not worried about losing money because she is leaving it to the Heavens for the complete broadcast of this series. DVD, full version, will be released afterwards. (Note: I don't know when this screenshot was made.)

3. The profit-making mechanism is through periphals for Season 1, and, perhaps, copyrights, sponsored advertisements etc. for Season 2.

4. The advertisements in Season 1 are a form of exchange for the promotion of our series on their platform.

In second half of the picture, CJD talked about Season 2:

BB: When will the planning for Season 2 start?

CJD: planning will start in March, and filming will officially begin in May. There surely will be more than 15 episodes in total.

BB: How will the heavy load of sexual content in the second half of the novel be treated?

CJD: Not all of them will be acted out. Those that can be acted out will be acted out. Those that can be shot will be shot.

BB: Second half of the novel involves many military personnel and army units, which will risk regulatory inspection. How will that be treated?

CJD: We might not be able to shoot till that part. If we do, we might change the identity designation.

BB: Will the wedding between both of them be shot? Isn't that very unrealistic in China?

CJD: Their wedding is not one that involves getting a certificate. They held a ceremony, which signifies, in their hearts, that they are married. There's no need for them to have a certificate. It's not a marriage in legality. The beautiful scenes will be acted out as much as possible, but we will try to be less upfront with regards to their status.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok this is the last one.

BB: What do the actors do when they are not filming a shot?

CJD: They sleep as it is really tiring. Everyday they work from 6 o'clock in the morning to 9, 10 o'clock at night. Sometimes, they have to work through the night. This process goes on non-stop. As long as there's a break, they will sleep and catch some rest.

BB: XWZ not only knows how to make a scarf, he also wrote the opening and ending theme.

CJD: He accepted it immediately when we wanted him to take part. He writes songs very quickly. On the day after giving our request, he gave us the song. And after a basic run-through, I like the song he wrote very much.

BB: Are HJY & XWZ very different from their roles in the series?

CJD: HJY and Gu Hai are about the same. They are quite alike. XWZ is a complete opposite. His real personality is very funny, very adorable, very energetic while Bai LuoYin is very cold towards people. Both of them are totally different.

BB: In BTS, HJY likes to prank XWZ a lot. Is that how they behave normally?

CJD: Yes, he loves to prank ZhouZhou. That's their normal interactions.

BB: After filming ended, are there any changes in the relationship betweeen the two main leads? Are they still straight?

CJD: Their relationship are much better than that before filming started. They fool around whenever they meet. It's quite good. Straight or not, I really don't know. I don't know how to ask this.

BB: How are actors of You Qi & Yang Meng like in private?

CJD: They are very comfortable with each other because their relationship is good to begin with. Lin Feng Song is very quiet. Chen Wen will cause a scene occassionally, but he still belongs to the quieter type.

Ok im on a roll. This is a status update on Johnny and Zhouzhou! :Excited:

"Johnny and Weizhou still keep their relationships :v Rumors or not, fangirls tried to search their old school time and they know that Johnny and Wizhou still don't have any girl friends, and this fact is confirmed by their friends. In spite of their good acting, Johnny still wants to stay in room with Weizhou to practice more, especially hard acts, and Weizhou spends time for training Johnny's speech voice. And... they still sleep in one bed * errrgh huhmm* "

App crashed so I dont have a link to original post.

My thoughts:

Soooo they Haven't had girlfriends, and they practically want to keep practicing with each other, and still share a bed, aaaaand wifey wants to keep helping hubby with pronunciation!!! If this ain't love , then I am delusional!

I tried linking to a post earlier but it got deleted. Basically it was an interview with Chai Jidan and there were screenshots of them. Here's the translated text because everyone on here should read it.

Interviewer = BB, Chai JiDan = CJD, WeiZhou = XWZ, Johnny = HJY or JY

PART 1.

How's their performance for bed scenes?

XWZ is more shy.

HJY is quite happy, in contrast.

BB: Who's more shy when both leads act out intimate scenes?

CJD: Definitely, XWZ is more shy.

BB: How's his shy expression like?

CJY: His face turns red. He scolds others unnaturally. He's not delicately shy. He will usually scold others, HJY, himself, everything... It's not a debate kind of scolding but a subconscious kind. He will scold non-stop at on side, and keep muttering.

BB: What's the content of his scolding?

CJY: You XXXXX. Just scold anyhow, and mutter. Actually, he's joke, sorry.

BB: How's HJY's expression like after bed scenes?

CJY: I feel HJY is quite happy in contrast, after shooting bed scenes.

BB: Is he enjoying it very much?

CJD: I have no idea about that. I didn't ask him.

What happens if they are shy?

Continue shooting.

They got used to it after many kisses over time.

BB: How to resolve situations where they get very shy or embarrassed?

CJD: No interventions needed. Just keep shooting, saying "There's not enough time. Let's not delay. Get into working zone. At the start, it was tougher. Later on, they got used to it after many kisses over time.

BB: Real kisses?

CJD: Yes, real kisses. They kiss for real.

BB: How's NG for bed scenes?

CJD: One bed scene took at least 5 or 6 shots.

Well I've noticed they were still sleeping together even if the filming has ended and to be honest that already seemed strange enough for me xD. And with all what I noticed lately observing johnny I almost don't have any doubt anymore....

These guys have spent all their days kissing for rehearsal and filming, they filmed some HOT SCENES and got obviously turned on badly when filming them to the point where (I quote) "They didn't recover even after a long time when the shoot was done. They were lost in their emotions, and needed to calm down".... they're always together AND AFTER ALL THAT they're going back home together and sleep together ... and Johnny just basically stated that being with a man wouldn't be inconceivable for him (I quote: "for me, love has no boundaries") ....

Yep.... tell me there's nothing more between them, just friendship ....

I saw your original post too. (we were not supposed to share other forums' links because this is a forum also) But if you just copy/paste and cite the translator, it'd be fine!! I saw the screenshots on weibo and wondered about them. Finally, they did translate these parts but some things aren't new to me at all!!!

Like they were sleeping together in a single bed. Well at first, they had to for the sake of filming to get into their comfort zone. But now it is so obvious, after the interview (one with that awkward host). Now it's totally normal >_

:cuteonion45:

That part where CJD said "On site, it was the strong banging between two men. In addition of their good body build, the acting becomes very appealing. "

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL banging between two men. Hilarious!!!

CJD: The one where Bai LuoYin is dominant (Gu Hai is below...). At that scene, both of them were very high and very focused. The atmosphere was excellent. They didn't recover even after a long time when the shoot was done. They were lost in their emotions, and needed to calm down.

OMGGggggggggggggg

Seriously.... in other words......

THEY HAD BONERS!!!!!

:8onion5::8onion5::8onion5:

Ahahahahahaha I love JOhnny even more now. JOHNNY LOVES ZHOUZHOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

noticed this and caught on very well. I mean I'm starting to see clearer picture of their undeniable chemistry. HOLY CRAP!! I'm dying from this awful withdrawal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AARRRGGGGHHH

We were talking about that interview with that awkward host and the one where they all sat together by the mirror. I don't know if you guys noticed this or not.... but all the sudden, Johnny is the one who is more introverted... He seemed so lost into seas of thoughts. Not only that but more and more translations of interview came around. And there were a few questionable things he has said that really raised our eyebrows.

For example, when Zhouzhou said 'Guess' when asked about their relationship status. Johnny was all so serious and lost in thoughts. ydk.mi69 said most people would laugh at that but Johnny didn't so she thought it was odd. Johnny always glances at Zhou in unusual manner that really makes me think that maybe Johnny really has feelings for him.

Ahahaha, and that it looks like their personalities have been switched. Zhouzhou isn't at all introverted- probably only when they are filming intense parts and bed scenes.... and now is much more open.

ydk.mi69 didn't believe me when I said they will definitely do the parts where they will do the rape and violent parts in season 2. But this is proof enough! So ha, paper sister!

onion0 onion12

Thank you so much for sharing this!!!! Love ya!!

just my 2 cents but i mean it may just started out as a professional thing to sleep on the same bed etc, i can totally understand that part. Considering they are both new it is totally relatable that they want to give their best hence the amount of time spent together and sleeping arrangements. But as time passed by even we as guy can't deny that once we spent literally months together with another person there will be some kind of attraction, not to mention the amount of romantic scenes they shot.

Take it for example i was once out in an excursion/school trip with my school for 3 months i believe (i forgot exactly but i know it's more than one month because we had to go to bangkok too for a competition) and during that 3 months i shared my room with my friend. We didn't do anything romantic since we had school stuff to do, but when you're exposed to the same person like literally every day for more than a month you started to see that person in a different light. For example you get a bit more touchy, or you can even be a bit more territorial and etc.

I can totally see these two in a limbo state of relationship right now where they are so comfortable with each other that they don't want to change that but neither of them want to take the first step forward. Not to mention if the sources are correct none of them have had girlfriend before so this whole thing may be new to them. But seriously take it from a guy and i'm not representing all of the male population but when a guy spends all of his time with another guy things are bound to happen and the main issue is taking the next step, if neither of them is brave enough to take the next step then yeah.......

y'all can trust me i know this by experience :Wink::Wink:

noticed this and caught on very well. I mean I'm starting to see clearer picture of their undeniable chemistry. HOLY CRAP!! I'm dying from this awful withdrawal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AARRRGGGGHHH

We were talking about that interview with that awkward host and the one where they all sat together by the mirror. I don't know if you guys noticed this or not.... but all the sudden, Johnny is the one who is more introverted... He seemed so lost into seas of thoughts. Not only that but more and more translations of interview came around. And there were a few questionable things he has said that really raised our eyebrows.

For example, when Zhouzhou said 'Guess' when asked about their relationship status. Johnny was all so serious and lost in thoughts. ydk.mi69 said most people would laugh at that but Johnny didn't so she thought it was odd. Johnny always glances at Zhou in unusual manner that really makes me think that maybe Johnny really has feelings for him.

Can you share the links to the translated interview please?

cheetah7cheetah7

just my 2 cents but i mean it may just started out as a professional thing to sleep on the same bed etc, i can totally understand that part. Considering they are both new it is totally relatable that they want to give their best hence the amount of time spent together and sleeping arrangements. But as time passed by even we as guy can't deny that once we spent literally months together with another person there will be some kind of attraction, not to mention the amount of romantic scenes they shot.

Take it for example i was once out in an excursion/school trip with my school for 3 months i believe (i forgot exactly but i know it's more than one month because we had to go to bangkok too for a competition) and during that 3 months i shared my room with my friend. We didn't do anything romantic since we had school stuff to do, but when you're exposed to the same person like literally every day for more than a month you started to see that person in a different light. For example you get a bit more touchy, or you can even be a bit more territorial and etc.

I can totally see these two in a limbo state of relationship right now where they are so comfortable with each other that they don't want to change that but neither of them want to take the first step forward. Not to mention if the sources are correct none of them have had girlfriend before so this whole thing may be new to them. But seriously take it from a guy and i'm not representing all of the male population but when a guy spends all of his time with another guy things are bound to happen and the main issue is taking the next step, if neither of them is brave enough to take the next step then yeah.......

y'all can trust me i know this by experience :Wink::Wink:

:8onion5:

ooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmgggggg i'm dying again, sis!!!

please write a screenplay!

thank you so much sharing this personal story with us. it's so refreshing to hear from a guy!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah (hugs) love you paper brother. KYAAAA!!! I couldnt help but squeal at your post!

there is no doubt in my heart that there's something between these two!!!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I agree with your observation!

It is in our nature as humans to feel attached to another human after exposed to him/her/them in a close environment for a prolonged time. Intense experience, such as near death experience, can accelerate this attachment into a strong bond. The usual non-romantic expression we can observe is camaderie in army groups or criminal gangs or even school buddies. In actors, this kind of bond usually rare to be found because they put some distance between their real selfs and their characters. But still, some actors got caught in romantic attachment to their partner in movie after such intense shooting, the prominent one is Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, who came together during the production of Mr. and Mrs. Smith.

In the case of YuZhou, the production of Addicted was their close environment. The story, interactions etc were the intense experiences. The question is, will their "relationship" survive these coming months when no shootings happen? Weeeell, looking from the subconscious gestures they made to each other: maybe :p