Wanna Bite? (18+) EvenEcho and virtualoo

virtualoo

Kuro looked confused as he waited for the other to speak, setting everything in his hands down to listen. He was in shock when the other mentioned another vampire who said those kinds of things. It made him shiver inside..What he didn't expect was the next part. The very idea of the not seeing the other..and being kept as an object for sex...it broke his heart. But...was he going to give up being human...? Kuro was silent for a moment as this all sank in...".....It will hurt.....won't it?" He asked quietly, wondering how painful it is to turn.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• EvenEcho

"It will hurt when your body dies." He admitted. He didn't expect for Kuro to consider that path. "But the bite and the intake of blood is quite pleasing and after while your body adjusts it feels like pins and needles over your skin." He admitted, walking closer to him and wrapping his arms around him. "I didn't expect you to even consider more than leaving me." He whispered into his ear as he bent down for him.

"I don't think I can leave you...I'm in too deep" Kiro said with a light blush, burying his face into the others chest. After being treated so kindly, so passionately, even if only for a few days, he knew..he couldn't stand to lose that. "But not here..it will cause a scene..and makes the cats freak out.." He said quietly, heart on overdrive. Just last week, he would have thought himself crazy and yet now..he was going be turned today..and experience a world of pain from it..but have Ashitaka at his side.

"Okay. I would offer to buy you noodles but they wont metabolize and we'd have to cut you open and take the food out of your body or you'd have to throw it up. Let's go home where we can have privacy to do this." He smiled, caressing Kuro's head and then kissing his crown. "Let's hurry so I can make sure you're safe from...Genesis." He whispered the name.

"Okay.." Kuro said quietly as the very idea of Genesis..and needing to cut him open if he were to ever eat anything again. Kuro was ready to follow him to his house where his turning would begin. Today..would be his last day as a human.

Back at the apartment and took his shirt off. He got in his coffin after kicking off his shoes. "Come here and I'll start the process of turning you."

Kuro watched as the other stepped into his coffin, taking off his own shoes. He got into the coffin with the other and was not sure what to expect. "I'm ready I think.." He said quietly, knowing now and for maybe some time everything was going to hurt

Ashitaka took him into his arms, "Okay, close your eyes." He said although it wasn't necessary, it made it a bit more pleasant. He let his fangs shoot from his gums and then he bit down. He started to drink his blood. It tasted good, maybe that was the fact he would never taste it again talking. His hands splayed across his back and he shut his own eyes, it was so personal. He gripped his shirt tightly.

It was pleasant as usual at first, Kuro thought as his eyes were closed. It only started to feel unpleasant as everything felt like it was growing heavy. Kuro gripped onto the back of Ashitakas shirt tightly, hoping the pain wouldn't start that second. He can be a bit frail and delicate to pain and he didn't want to hurt the other by digging into his back or screaming right now. Kuro tried to brace himself if it does hurt..

Ashitaka pulled up, "You need to relax." He licked at the mark and then moved again so the bite would feel pleasant once again. He bit down on the opposite side of the neck as the first and held him closer, "Tell me if I'm hurting you." He went back to drinking his blood. He was moaning softly, trying to restrain himself, into his neck as he drained him. He needed him to the point of almost death to turn him.

"I..feel dizzy.." Kuro said as he held tighter onto Ashitakas back as if only that was holding him up. It felt like the world was spinning and he was getting dizzy but it felt good at the same time. This would be the last time he was bitten like this. Kuro found it harder to stand straight with so much blood loss, getting more numb and limp noodle in his arms

Ashitaka pulled off of him again and then bit in a new spot. He drained him almost completely and then bit his wrist and put it to his mouth. "Drink this. Drink as much as you can." He whispered into his ear. He rubbed his back soothingly and he didn't want to do this but it was necessary. On the plus side, he wouldn't have to worry about hurting him and accidentally killing him while he wanted to be intimate in well, dangerous ways.

Kuro felt so heavy and like eveything was blurry and about to go dark. Suddenly there was this taste in his mouth, not thinking too heavily on the fact it was blood. It tasted so wonderful...metallic and wonderful in a weird way. Kuro sucked at the wound, taking in more and more blood and feeling bit better..

Ashitaka let him drink from him. He knew that soon he would feel it, his heart beat stopping and his body dying. It was painful but afterwards it made you feel like you could float away. He felt the wound closing. "Okay, when it closes, you've had enough." He said quietly. The wound came closer to healing itself. When it shut he pulled his wrist away and then held Kuro. "Okay, it's going to hurt." He said quietly placing a kiss to his lips quickly.

Kuro let the wrist pull away from him and no sooner had Ashitaka kisses him did his body feel like it was on fire. Kuro was screaming bloody murder into the kiss and his body was shaking. "IT HURTS!!!!!" Kuro screamed, tears welling up in his eyes. Everything felt so painful and it was hard to breathe. His throat started to hurt from his screaming as the pain grew more intense. Then eveything just..stopped...

Ashitaka had to turn his head, he couldn't watch the other deal with such pain like that. He stayed silent, just offering his hand after he felt he had died and needed to be reawakened. "Kuro...?" His eyes were wide as he looked at him. "You're like me now."

It really did feel like it was floating and took the others hand. Feeling like he would float away if he disn't hold on. Was it over...? Was he really like him now? Kuro didn't want to let go of Ashitka just yet, wanting to stay closer a bit longer. "It's done..?" He asked quietly..

"Yeah," quite frankly, Ashitaka didn't want to let go of Kuro either. He held onto him, "Let's go to sleep, tomorrow night I'll teach you how to feed." He didn't like the idea of Kuro feeding since you had to get very close to someone human and that was crossing his territory, though he supposed he shouldn't be thinking of Kuro as territory.

"I'll wake up bright and late" Kuro said with a small smile, trying to bring humor into this. He just went through a drastic life change and still had much to learn. Feeding he hoped wouldn't be too hard to stomach..Kuro thought as he looked toward the others coffin.

"Come on, it's nicer in here when the lid's shut." He pulled him down ontop of him and then closed the lid completely. He kissed him softly, "I'm sorry that it was painful." I'm sorry that I turned you, he thought caressing this other's face. He would wake up the next night and he knew that they'd both be hungry, one from being newly turned and the other for giving away his blood. He would do it a little like when he was turned and take out a prostitute or a homeless man, that was the easiest way to start.

"Guess I won't be seeing the sun anytime soon" Kuro laughed quietly, resting his head on the other. So now he was an immortal vampire with so much to learn. "I will see you next evening" He said with a shy smile, hoping his fangs wouldn't bite down on his lips in his sleep

He petted his hair and shut his eyes. "See you." He fell asleep.

When he woke up, he gently pushed the coffin open, the night upon them. "Kuro, wake up, we should feed early so you can go to the shelter later." He sat up, lifting Kuro along with him. He always knew that if it came down to it, he could feel Kuro for a week or so before he would have to start drinking human blood, also, it was a form of vampiric intimacy.

Kuro woke up and rubbed his eyes, glad his body wasn't hurting as much. The idea of feeding turned his stomach even if he knew it was going to be a necessity. "Okay.." He said quietly, nervous about the whole thing. You're going to be okay..it's okay..He kept repeating to himself. It will be over with quickly..

"We will start with prostitutes and the homeless or just people that disappear often or won't be missed. You won't be killing them, I'll do that for you." He said quietly standing and lifting Kuro out of the coffin with him. "And then I can show you how vampires get intimate, alright?" He wanted to kiss Kuro but he was scared the other would regret the decision and just walk into the sun, that was something that happened a lot it seemed.

Kuro got out of the coffin with the other, trying not to linger on it. He was going to have at least some hand in killing someone or making it hurt really badly. He tried to keep his mind on this vampire intimacy Ashitaka mentioned. Was it far different...? There was only one way to find out...