Wanna Bite? (18+) EvenEcho and virtualoo

virtualoo

(A few parts I didn't understand but I got the gist :3)

Kuro tried not to let himself fall so easily into these feelings but it was hard not to. What made the other so appealing? What made him act in such a way? The timid yet husky voice asking to bite him made his heart jump. How can you be doing this to me? "Yes.." He answered quietly, stating up from the others chest and into those swimming with color eyes.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• EvenEcho

(oh, sorry)

Ashitaka kissed his neck and then went to the hem of his shirt and pulled up, going to remove the shirt from his body. Pesky clothes. He kissed up from his belly button to his neck again, avoiding the fabric of his shirt. "I hear that a vampire bite can be very nice f not numbed, or do you want me to numb it first?" He was already licking and kissing his neck, probably numbing it already.

Nice..it would feel good to be bitten while not numb? His curiosity and emotions gripped him again with a quiet "I'll try it..". Kuro moved his neck so the unlocked side was more exposed, trying to control his breathing. He was letting someone kiss his naked skin, being more open to these things and biting him..on purpose. He couldn't think straight at all.. He thought.

(No worries :3 figured either a mistype or something I missed in not knowing a word)

With the untouched skin in sight, Ashitaka went to it and let his fangs sink into his skin. He sucked and moaned softly around the area with the punctures. He shut his eyes and ran his free hand down Kuro's body and then between his legs and to rub the inside of his thigh. Ghosting his fingers over the covered skin gently.

God...! Kuro said as he didn't expect such a wave of heat to overtake his body with this bite, having felt the bite before and expexting around the same thing. His hands dug into the coffin underneath him and he let out a moan even he couldn't stop. What the hell..? What..am I doing..?

Ashitaka drank his blood slowly, savouring the taste. He touched his thighs and then pulled away, licking the blood from his lips before kissing him again. He wanted to taste more but he stopped. "I assume it feels good." He states before rubbing the inside of his leg. He kissed down from the still slightly bleeding wound and stopped to trail kisses down his hip bones. He kissed over the fabric of his jeans. "Do you like my coffin?" He asks before moving back to his neck to lick up the blood that was dripping slowly.

"Yes.." Kuro said quietly, feeling light headed for a multitude of reasons he could not even begin to explain. There was no place else he could move or see all too much beyond the vampire trailing kisses over his body. He felt like mush and he didn't even care..

Ashitaka wanted to play with his body but he had a feeling he would want to do this for a while, too much for the already over stimulated human. He sat up and gripped the loops in Kuro's pockets before pulling Kuro's hips to his. "Is this too much, do you want me to stop and take you home?" He knew dawn would be soon and he would have to go to sleep for the day.

"Home...already..?" Kuro said as he tried to control his breathing. He didn't want this feeling to stop but knew he would have to go home and rest for work tomorrow. "I wish I didn't.." He said quietly before catching himself and coughing a bit in embarrassment. Everything felt like he was on air right now and he wasn't sure how much he could take yet he wanted more all the same..

"You could stay the day. It'll be crowded in the closed coffin but...I have ways of doing things, that or you could take a position on top--" He stopped himself from saying anymore on the subject, "I don't have long before dawn, I can't see the sunlight." Ashitaka kissed him again, "So, your choice?" He didn't want Kuro to go, he wanted to be intimate with him and then go the next night with him to see the kittens. If he had Kuro then he could watch the kittens grow up without stressing over being a good owner of them. He would like to be the owner of Kuro. He silenced his nasty thoughts.

Stay..with a vampire..in his coffin? He had already been bitten so surely staying the nigh-day..won't hurt anyone. "I'll stay..Im so tired anyway.." Kuro said quietly as he finally got his breathing under control. Now he wondered how Ashitaka was going to 'do things' as he put it and what he was going to say before he stopped

"Let me make sure he drapes are shut well." He got up to shut his drapes and he pinned them shut together. He took off his jeans and got back in the coffin. "How do you sleep? Naked? In your underwear?" He picked Kuro up and turned so he could lay in the coffin. He set Kuro down on him.

"Depends on how Im feeling.." Kuro said quietly as he rested his head against the others chest. It was nice to the touch..to lay beside someone like him. To lay next to someone who didn't ouright stare oddly at him or call him a freak. This....this was nice. Kudos eyes grew heavier in the weariness of the nights events..

Ashitaka rubbed the other's back, slowly. Just letting his fingers trail over the skin. He was hard, officially. He shifted a bit to get more comfortable and he let his hand linger in the other's hair. "You're so pretty. Do you know that?" He licked his fangs hat retracted themselves. "You should sleep." He decided, he could save his things until night. He pulled the coffin closed bu shoved a wadded shirt into the corner to keep it from shutting all the way, Kuro still needed air to breathe.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Me..beautiful? No one...has ever called him beautiful and it had such an impact on him..if he was called it at all. This was nice..he felt..good. Kuro closed his eyes and was content sleeping like this. He made himself comfortabke and soon fell asleep.

Ashitaka fell asleep and he stayed asleep. His body relaxing as much as it could.

At dusk Ashiaka stirred and woke up. "Kuro." He whispered, pushing hair behind the other's ear. He kissed the other softly, "Wake up."

Kuro slept the entire day away, having the most peaceful sleep he had in awhile. Soon, something soft had touched his lips and his eyes slowly opened. It took a moment to register that he had slept in a coffin with a vampire who had..done so much to him the night before. Even Kuro turned a bit red in the cheeks with a quiet "good evening.."

Ashitaka smiled, "That's my vampire line." He chuckled cutely before sitting up, his arms around Kuro. He yawned and kissed Kuro again. "Last night was a bit surrealistic." He smiled and kissed his jaw and then neck, "Would you agree?" He knew that Kuro needed to attend to the shelter, he wouldn't hold him up too long. Maybe a few more kisses. "Let me buy you breakfast on the way over there?" He asked sweetly.

"An evening breakfast..?" Kuro said as he tried to speak without blushing again. "I would like that..Need to replenish what I lost in blood" Kuro said sheepishly as he went to try and get out of the coffin. Hopefully he doesn't have any noticeable marks..

"Here, borrow one of my shirts." Ashitaka got up and went to his dresser where he pulled out a larger sweater and handed it to him. He smiled cutely and got up and started undressing. He got redressed and went to brush the fangs. "Where do you wanna go out to eat?" He wanted to see the kittens and take him out to eat. He'd have to out to the bar tonight for a meal.

""...Thanks" Kuro said even more sheepishly at needing to borrow another mans..Ashitakas sweater. It looked rather big on him but he didn't mind it too much. "Anywheres fine.." Kuro said quietly, looking down at his feet.

"How would the cafe by your work be? Or are you bored of that place?" He wore a sweater and a pair of jeans like usual. He slipped his boots on and then stopped to kiss Kuro. He placed his hand on his cheek and then kissed him again. "Okay. Are you ready?"

"That's fine.." Kuro said sheepishly, embarrassed by all of these kisses. It was weird to be shown so much affection he was not quite used to. He couldn't wait for a sugary sweet breakfast that awaited him at the cafe. Kuro started to walk with the other toward the cafe...

Ashitaka opened the door for him into the cafe. He was feeling happy today, maybe it's because he almost had Kuro in more ways than one. He waited and when a man came to take their orders he was silent, he would pay but he just waved him off after Kuro's order. He just needed blood, which he was avoiding a talk about. "Tonight I will have to go, I have needs that I need to attend to."

"Have a good evening....vampire stuff...?" Kuro whispered the last part quietly before he ordered a highly sugary powdered dessert and hot chocolate. He took a big happy bite, loving his Apple filled danish. He felt bad for he other always paying for him..but he admitted it was nice to be treated so sweetly.