Wanna Bite? (18+) EvenEcho and virtualoo

virtualoo

Ashitaka continued to suck and to use his tongue skillfully. He pulled up to look up at Kuro, scared maybe he was doing something wrong since the other was so quiet. He had to retie his hair back out of his face before he could return. His hard member was pressed against the fabric of his underwear and he shifted as it was throbbing with want. Ashitaka's fangs dropped and he kissed the inside of Kuro's thighs before biting down on the warm skin there. He shut his eyes and moaned again softly.

The sun peeked through the curtains and Ashitaka got lower in the coffin. "The sun is already rising." He whispered to the other.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• EvenEcho

Kuro let out a loud moan at the feeling of fangs piercing down into his inner thigh. He was not expecting a bite there and wasn't prepared but he loved it! Hands desperately clutched into the Durga e underneath him as his breathing grew even heavier. He tried to respond to the others comment about the sun, still on a pleasure high.

"D-Don't you..need..to sleep?" He tried to focus.

"Not until I get you off." He said quickly, going to pump his length with his hand while he went back to kiss and nuzzle his neck, "Because you like this, right?" He nipped his earlobe after he whispered. However, Ashitaka was trying to stay low in case the sun decided to shine too close and burn him. His hand moved fast around Kuro.

"A-A-Ashi.." Kuro moaned loudly as the pace picked up to what felt like an incredibly fast speed with that sexy whisper and ear nip. He didn't think he could take it anymore and with one final moan, came all over the others stroking hand. Kuro fell back, breathing heavily after his release.

Ashitaka licked the cum off of his hand and then pulled Kuro to him to kiss. He was excited but then he remembered, the sun. He lay back and pulled Kuro ontop of him, stroking his hair. "Goodnight." He whispered to him before kissing the top of his head and pulling the coffin part way shut, until the books held it open for the air. Ashitaka shut his eyes and twisted his body so his bulge wouldn't be too noticeable before going to sleep.

Kuro blushed as he could see the sun peeking through the curtains and knew it meant the other had to sleep now. "Goodnight Ashitaka.." He said softly with a shy smile toward him. Kuro cuddles close to the other and was even more content to rest, body feeling heavy after all the activity

Ashitaka sleeps soundly that night, he has no dreams but he is content, sort of. When he woke up at dusk he just waited for Kuro to wake up. He thought Kuro was just so cute. He played with the ends of Kuro's hair and he ghosted his fingers over the other's spine mindlessly.

Kuro made a small noise as he started to stir, slowly opening his eyes. It was weird to be waking up at night but he didn't mind it too much since he usually worked nights anyways. "Hey.." He said sleepily, still trying to wake up. He let out. A small yawn as he went to run his eyes

"Hey." He replied quietly. "Sleep well?" Ashitaka rubbed Kuro's back and then kissed his forehead. "I slept better than I have in a while." Not entirely the truth. "You can borrow some of my clothes today if you want." He knew he probably needed to. He planned on asking him if they should bring some of his clothes over so he could stay over and not have to worry about being dressed in someone else's clothes for work. Ashitaka had never been to Kuro's place before.

"I'm glad you slept well.." Kuro said with a shy smile. "I'll wash these I promise..I feel bad I keep borrowing your clothes" He said with a shy smile. "I need to run to do a few things and pick up supplies so do you want to meet for dinner at the cafe later tonight?" Kuro said, a bit bold but still with a shy smile. "I'll treat you this time..?" He asked a bit quieter.

"Don't worry about the clothes." He said, "And I was thinking that actually." He put on some jeans and a soft cotton shit. Ashitaka thought about dinner, "I'll treat you and when we come back, then you can treat me." He said quietly, looking over at Kuro for a minute before focusing on his dress and appearance.

"That works" Kuro said with a shy smile as he got dressed in the others clothes again but chose to wear his own jeans again. "I will see you later..?" Kuro said with a soft smile as he looked toward Ashitaka. "You might get there first so I'm sorry if I make you wait" he said quietly..

"Don't worry about it. I understand. Get your things and I'll meet you at the cafe again? Or just by the cafe and I'll take you out." Ashitaka kissed him quickly before seeing him off. He stayed at home and cleaned for the time being. He was going to drink Kuro's blood later, after feeding the other human food.

Ashiaka opened the door. "Hello?" He looked at the person standing there. "What do you want?" He asked emotionlessly and quite blunt. He eyes this person, unsure what to expect. His fangs would come out to wound this person in a second if there was nay wrong move. His body tensed as he became defensive.

"Ashitaka...Don't you bare your fangs at me" The stranger hissed, bearing his own fangs. "Let me come in..I have a few words with you" He glared at the other, tucking his jet black hair behind his ear. He adjusted his white button down collar shirt to make himself look more presentable.

Ashitaka waited for a second, glaring before turning his back and letting the other inside. "What do you want? How do you know me?" Ashitaka played with the hem of his shirt nervously, he'd never met another vampire before, at least he couldn't remember meeting any other vampires.

"I've been watching you for quite some young young one.." He said quietly as he looked down on him. "I am Genesis..I've nene watching you and seeing rather..disturbing things" Genesis glared at him with piercing red eyes. "You seem to be growing fond of spending time with a certain human, not as a food source" he said this as if it were sludge from his mouth.

"Yes...I think it's fine." He said, "Why do you think it's okay to come and tell me about my life as if I'm living it wrong?" He fixed his hair and sat on his bed. "Why are you even here? If it's just because I'm seeing Kuro then you can leave." He was getting defensive and tense again.

"Humans are a vampire food source, not life companions.." Genesis hissed at the other. "Humans will die..they will get older..You fool. You sorry fool...I intend on making sure you will not continue with this" He glared.

"I will continue if I please. If I had found a vampire maybe this wouldn't be the case, but I can never find any other vampires!" He stood up, "Get out of my apartment."

"You will be sorry you opposed me Ashitaka..He will be made a food source out of..or ill turn him to make himine after I drain every last bit out of him" Genesis chuckled. "If you excuse me..I need to see what makes that boys blood taste so good as I..get out of your aparment" he laughed and was quickly o dash off and run at a very fast pace

Ashitaka ran after him, ending up at the shelter. "Kuro are you here?!" He called jumping over the counter and walking into the back. Surely he had already gotten his clothes, he didn't know where he lived. He saw the cats and was panicking. "Kuro, please be here."

Kuro looked when he heard Ashitakas voice loud and clear, wondering why he had come to the cafe. He was given one of the kittens some medication, his clothes bag on a nearby table. "Hey, I thought we were meeting at the cafe?" Kuro laughed as he finished the medicine, petting the kitten to make it feel better. "Aw, I k ow you don't like the shot..all done..." He said in a calm voice to the kitten.

"Kuro, there's something I need to talk to you about." He said quietly, "And I just wanted to make sure you were safe." He sighed and held his face in his hands. "A vampire visited me, and I thought he was going to kill you. He said he would turn you into a blood slave or a vampire sex toy and that's what I need to talk to you about. I need to either stop seeing you,...to turn you, or keep you as a purely sexual entity. I'm sorry." He just knew what his answer would be, he would want to stop seeing him because it was way too much trouble.