Wanna Bite? (18+) EvenEcho and virtualoo

virtualoo

"Yeah. Ya know, biting and drinking. I have to eat nightly or I get weak and then it's just embarrassing for me because I'm like..." He didn't finish. He watched the other eat and he smiled when he saw he was enjoying himself. He remained relaxed, the common person just with Kuro until he could feel his fangs rip through his gums. He would wait and walk Kuro to the shelter no matter what though. He swallowed hard before crossing his arms, his legs shaking slightly due to nerves.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• EvenEcho

"You are looking agitated again.." Kuro said as he noticed he seemed to look stiff and shaking again. "You can take care of what you need to you know..You act like this if you're holding back I seem to notice" He said quietly as he ate more of his food. The last think Luro wanted was for him to lash out in the middle of a crowd of people.

"No. I'm fine. I'll go soon." He was more nervous than anything. His leg bounced and his fangs were becoming noticeable. He decided he had to go. He left enough money and then he leaned over to kiss Kuro. He excused himself and left. He went to the club where he made a good meal out of a few people. He didn't drain enough to kill them so he jumped from person to person. Usually they just think they took some ecstasy.

Kuro finished his food and paid for it, walking to the shelter shortly after. His mind started to wonder on how to make the other happy, do something for him too. You're acting like a schoo girl Kuro! He shook off the thoughts, changing into his v neck he left at the shelter a day or so ago.

When Ashitaka was full, he went to the shelter, he was calmer. "How are the kittens?" He asked over the counter. He had a smile on his face. His arms were on the counter and he was leaning over a bit, he was on his tip toes. "Kuro?" He called happily.

"Hmm?" Kuro said as he was in thought and turned around to see Ashitaka. "Oh sorry...kittens are doing oops. They are getting stronger!" He tried to hear his focus back to work. "They are acting cute as ever.." He said with a soft smile.

"Can I see them?" He asked cutely, he wanted to see the kittens get bigger. He knew that they were the reason he met Kuro too which was an awesome coincidence. He smiled widely and excitedly. He was hoping to maybe play with them for a while before he had to get home. "Kuro, do you work here or is it volunteering?"

"Sometimes I get paid, sometimes I volunteer" Kuro smiled, happy to see the others tenseness went away. "They're back here" He smiled as he walked to the separated back room. "Hey there little fellas.." He said softly, picking one up. "This little guy was the one you were holding when...the one you were holding" He smiled and handed her to him.

He held her and petted her head. "She's really cute. They all are." This one was his favourite though. She looked like a map with all of these different colours on her, like there was the rainforest on her stomach and europe on her back. He stroked her fur and looked at Kuro for a second, all vampiric desires aside, he was a good guy. He almost said it out loud as well but he decided against it he settled with, "I hope she finds a good home."

"Me too.."Kuro said with a small smile, stepping forward to pet her too. Normally he wouldn't even get this close without feeling uncomfortable but something about Ashitaka..put him at ease. Something just made him feel happy..and for a moment..he didn't see the other as a vampire. He saw him as a sweet caring guy, a prince...

Ashitaka laughed for a second, "This is so domestic." He thought it was funny but he thought it was funnier because he enjoyed it. He set the kitten down and picked up another, stroking his head and playing with the ears slightly. "And if they can't find a home I will just have to accommodate them. But I have no doubt they will be adopted nearly immediately." He wasn't sure if that was a happy thing or a sad thing.

"We screen adoptees for suitability and interest..You were the person who turned them in so you are top priority..if that's okay" Kuro snapped out of his thoughts to answer. He knew that Ashitaka would take good care of these kittens, most cats being quite active at night, and he could take care of them during the day when he came to visit.

"We should give other's a chance first, I'm scared because of my habits I may be out too often to raise them and play with them." He had no basis but it was still a fear he had. He wanted to take the kittens and Kuro home and hold them all and maybe make-out with Kuro because he could. He set the kitten in his hand down and picked another one which he stroked and pet.

"I can always care for them during the day.." Kuro siad quietly as he picked up another kitten. He became more increasingly aware of every little feature of the others and grew all the more self conscious. He was looking at every curve of his jawline and the rising of his chest..what's happening? He tried to maintain focus on the kittens.

Ashitaka set the kitten down and looked at the time. "When does your shift here end? Or can you leave whenever?" He remembered the other night but that could have just been a rare lapse in judgement.

"Since the cats are healthy, once I fed everyone I can go home if I like.." Kuro said as he went to get a small dish for the kittens to eat before he would put them in crates to sleep for the night. They only needed a little and they were fairly quick in eating it. "Another late night breakfast?" He teased as he was looking at the kittens eat

"I was thinking we could finish what we started yesterday and the sun so rudely interrupted." He had his hands on his hips playfully. Ashitaka wrapped his arms around Kuro from behind and kissed his neck, "Or are you too tired and hungry for that? You humans need three meals a day, you've only eaten one." He remembered hat humans needed to eat more often. He didn't want to starve Kuro.

Kuros face turned a bright red as he felt the others arms wrap around him and kiss his neck. The words wouldn't form on his lips for a moment, saying "dinner then?" With a shy laugh. So soon after breakfast but he could use a big meal. "Especially if I am going to be bitten again..?" He questioned and tried to hide his blushing face.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked, "Surely not the cafe again. Noodles? Street food smells good." Ashitaka hadn't eaten street food, or at least he doesn't remember how it tastes. He sighs, "McDonald's?" He had a small chuckle at the end of that word simple because it was funny to say.

"There's a noodle stand a few blocks away.." Kuro said as he tried to push last night out of his head for now. Those piercing lusty eyes that burrowed under his skin...The biting of his fangs into his...He really must be mad now! "The noodles there are delicious.." He said as he ha dot sepeate himseld from the other to out tre kittens away

Ashitaka let go of him and he knew what noodle stand he was talking about. As he waited for him to put the kittens away he looked at the other animals and finally sat on the counter in the front.

"Well let's go" Kuro said with a shy kind of smkle. He didn't want to stand around too long and risk his thoughts wandering off into that dark part of his mind again. He started on his way and could already see it down the block. It had been so long since he had had noodles from the noodle bar..He could smell them from here!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Ashitaka walked along with him and once at the stand he asked, "What would you like?" He was going to pay, and he could remember his past, the smell was nice. He wouldn't be able to eat them. He smiled at the man who was cooking and then looked back down at Kuro.

Kuro was looking at the noodles like he was a kid in a candy store. He never got to eat such good food! He ordered a big bowl or noodles and for the first time in a long time was smiling ear to ear. Freshly made noodles with toppings...That made him so happy!

Once the noodles were given, Ashitaka paid for the food and walked with Kuro to a table. He sat down and smiled. It was soon to sundown, he usually didn't stay out this late, he'd be in the safety of his covered room. "Would you like to come home with me for the day?"