• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RedNoki

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• Dexen

• batista

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
You can do it! You are beautiful! And the most important thing: you worth so much and are sooo sweet!!!

*hug - kiss - hug - kiss - hug - kiss* hehe

aww...

~!!! you are such a sweetheart! *hugs tightly* thank you for your encouraging words, my lovely Dexen! *kiss kiss kiss* ^///^

I feel like I could spam this thread, so to avoid this I'm going compliment the ones on my mind one by one.

Today I have to compliment some one very dear to me :cuteonion9:

What I am about to say to you

you might have heard a few times before but I just have to tell you on this thread too.

You belong to the sweetest people I ever had the pleasure to get to know. Your strength and will to fight for what you stand for, is so inspirational to me. After knowing you better from Dayton day, I wish I could do a lot more for you than I can now. I love your unique sense of humor and thank you for all the nights and days you made me laugh :D

I know I'm quite lovey Dovey these day but I wanted you to know. Thank you for letting me have the honor of being your friend :3

I miss you my spatzl! Xoxo *MUAH*

Hi

You are the most wonderful and most beautiful person because you are so kind and have a heart of gold. And I love seeing you around and talking to you. I also think your shyness is cute. And your kisses I love everyday. It's so cool to see you around.

I think that's all

Awwww you are so lovely!!! You're gonna make me cry saying those things, but I mean it in a good way of course.

I love talking with you too, and I found really funny our messages exchange hehe!

Thank you again for pampering my heart the way you did with your words.

I'd like to hug you a lot right now!!!!!!

*sends ten thousand for hundred and seventy eight kisses to

Ps: btw I already told you but I like a lot your new nickname ^_^

I feel like I could spam this thread, so to avoid this I'm going compliment the ones on my mind one by one.

Today I have to compliment some one very dear to me :cuteonion9:

What I am about to say to you @

you might have heard a few times before but I just have to tell you on this thread too.

You belong to the sweetest people I ever had the pleasure to get to know. Your strength and will to fight for what you stand for, is so inspirational to me. After knowing you better from Dayton day, I wish I could do a lot more for you than I can now. I love your unique sense of humor and thank you for all the nights and days you made me laugh :D

I know I'm quite lovey Dovey these day but I wanted you to know. Thank you for letting me have the honor of being your friend :3

I miss you my spatzl! Xoxo *MUAH*

-chan

I'm sorry. I'm no good at this at the moment, but it's very sweet and kind of you.

I miss you, too. Sorry for not being available too often for the past few days. I promise, I'll make up to it.

Or... Miles will. Where have I left him? On Josh's lap again, I think? x'DD

Poor guy sitting there for days. :p

Anyhow. Since I'm no good with words at the moment, here are a few pictures to express my feelings towards you, sweetie:

(Attention, long. Spoiler because of this.)

79e2c11168ca7a641bbcbca9799b229f--food-cute-cute-foods.jpg

sweet-625_625x350_51438261157.jpg

original.jpg

Cucumber-PNG-Clipart.png

hqdefault.jpg

LOL, Originally I only wanted to post the pandas and some sweets, but then I found the doughnuts. x'DDD

: Chatting with you for hours about everything, especially food, has made me really hungry. What I want to say is thank you. I know I made some dumb responses and I know I type a lot, even through the chat, but you still reply! I definitely vented out a few frustrations and you're a very open and understanding person. I can't believe our roleplay has hit 5 pages, although I know it doesn't seem like much compared to your others, but it's a lot to me. I hope to stay buddies for a long time! Thank you!

: I know we've only, recently, been chatting about things that don'r have to do with our roleplay, but you really made my day showing me those pictures. I know I asked you tons of questions and I appreciate you answering them and with such enthusiasm too! My writing can get confusing because I can't always express what I want to say clearly, but you've put up with my lame descriptions and you're willingly to stick with me. Thank you for that!

for listening and staying with me yesterday, in one of my worst days for the past months.

I've already told you how I feel, so you already know ^_^ but I just wanted to give you a huge Thank you!!! * hugs hugs hugs*

today,

deserves a compliment... for being a very kind person who has a very unique sense of humor :D (one i like very much :D ) and thank you for makeing me laugh every day lately... even when you don't expect it ;) it would be more brighter and there would be more happier times if more people had your optimism and good mood these days ;) *hugs*

is like my angel ^ ^ She was at my side when I was in depression even though I was extremely happy. I know, she has had a hard time with me but thank you so much for all you have done for me, dear! you're amazing!! (^人^)

giphy.webp

Hey

. I'm sorry for all the bad luck you're getting and I hope it gets better for you. And that you are a sweet, kind, thoughtful and wonderful person. Who won't admit that you're cute. But I know you are. And that I'm here for you, I'm here to support, to listen and to whatever I can for you. And I hate to see you unhappy. Which is why I wrote this on this thread. To show how much I care for you. A Lot of good luck to you. And thank you for everything you done for me.

Awwww

thank you so much for your sweet and kind words :o thank you for listening to me and for helping me out ^_^ you your self are very kind, warmhearted and very caring. I'm happy to have you as a friend foxy2

giphy.gif

Muffin ^.^ MUFFIN!!!!!! HE. IS. SO. CUTE. Also your voice isn't that deep. I think it's perfect really. Along with your accent. I mean personality. xD;;

Muffin ^.^ MUFFIN!!!!!! HE. IS. SO. CUTE. Also your voice isn't that deep. I think it's perfect really. Along with your accent. I mean personality. xD;;

\^o^/ Huzzah for compliments!

Mew? She is legit huggable

Myself

ME!!! ^.^ For learning how to "see" first with my brains and not with my heart like I always did!

I think I should be the one thanking you for helping me. And for putting up with me. I swear. Sometimes I feel like a pain. Or a brat. xD (Which makes me feel bad).

I love you *insert username here* !! You're the most precious I've meet! Thank you for making me smile, stay by my side when I was feeling bad, and for enduring my mood swings. I'll say it again: love you lots lots lots!!! Thank you for your support and patience with me.

*sends 882017 flying kisses* (for the second time)