Compliment someone

Sai-Miyoshi

oh well, this thread has gotten so active. It's such a fun reading your comments here guys

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

awww broo.. nii-san is always proud of you and I will always be here for you... though sadly i can't online so much.

@

... your comment for aya had me smirking lol (with all these small font and stuff) (you bad boy)

Anyway, I'm doing good. And what to say for you. I guess you helped me mature in one way or another hahah.. still, you were pretty great.

@

:3 hahah though I'm not much of a perv though... Well i guess my perviness only extended to having my innocent classmates learn the truth behind bible black ;) @
well I'm doing good. I'm now studying in one of the Art schools here in manila (hint, the one in QC) ... and art stuff have me improving my stuff both digital and traditional lol.. (i think).. anyway.. you will always be one of my inspirations :) you're such a good artist.

Oh well some more people to compliment.

@

you are so understanding, so open. I feel like I can talk with you with anything and can actually give me pretty darn good advices. You're awesome.

@

well.. what to say, your art inspires me.

@

same same.. I wish I can have your mind. Your art amazes me.. :)

@

you have really improves since the time I met you and now you're soaring even further. Keep it up ^_^

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RedNoki

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• Dexen

• batista

Aw I didn't want to throw you off. ^^7 And as always, you made me laugh. XD Bunnies, pole and zombies..pretty accurate description of me. :p Hehe classy you say? :3 Thank you!
I guess things change then. (; It's still nice chatting with you from time to time. And I wouldn't know anything about Bible Black. :p

You're welcome

i'm just saying the truth XP

It's time to compliment the forum itself… dear forum just know that you are great i mean i'm usually not a forum goer but you see i'm always online and on top of that i've made over thousand posts like when did this happen do i really post that much? Yeah i'm surprised as you are anyway i've never felt that comfortable before in any forum.

Coming to your Staff members… seriously what would we do without them? Sure chaos would break out in an instance so we all appreciate the hard work you've done so far! You guys have a lot of personality.

Special thanks to

^^ He is like Batman always be there when you need him like he's everywhere showing up out of nowhere for no reason just to help you XD

And thanks to all the other members for keeping the forum fun and energetic and to all the forum lurkers and new members: Welcome to the greatest community ever!!!

U r hella cool *^* like i do kinda see why some people say u r adorable, but most of all to me u r cool >///

you're cute, funny and nice! your messages always make me laugh!

@Awesome ...I think YES>_)

[mention=128799]SCAR you're cute and talented! :)

thanks!!! your messages are funny and its nice talking to you!

my first kpop teacher! thanks for having patience even if I cant recognize the members :XDDDD

you're the best nurse :p

you're a smart girl and talking to you its interesting! :)

you're nice and fun to talk to!

tumblr_inline_mvagdnOdAH1qlei7m.gif

dawwww >///

I wanted to add that u look and are adorablee ^////^

k i tried resisiting the urge, but maa since some people mentioned u already tis fine XD i'll jsut say some of the cmpliments i rant u full with tho =////=:

U r the best old man ever :3 :3 :3 Like seriously u r charming, u lsiten, u r hella clever, u know how to help, u tell me sh*t i had no clue about yet which actually makes sense, u r hella hella hella interesting *^* (not stalking u >///>....) and i love u sooooooooooooooooo (add invinite o's please ^^) much :3 Apart from the fact that u madde this place and take car eof it :p :p :p

Aww... thank you ;w; You are such a kind and sweet friend, your messages make me laugh too

Ofc he is, Aoi is adorable like a bunny! foxy3

You are my most cutest, adorable little dongsaeng ever! Unnie misses you and loves you very much foxy3

Thank you~ You're really interesting to talk to too and such a good person. ^^

Key k i tried resisiting the urge, but maa since some people mentioned u already tis fine XD i'll jsut say some of the cmpliments i rant u full with tho =////=:

U r the best old man ever :3 :3 :3 Like seriously u r charming, u lsiten, u r hella clever, u know how to help, u tell me sh*t i had no clue about yet which actually makes sense, u r hella hella hella interesting *^* (not stalking u >///>....) and i love u sooooooooooooooooo (add invinite o's please ^^) much :3 Apart from the fact that u madde this place and take car eof it :p :p :p

I laughed too hard at this. XD You're so adorable! And you're totally stalking Key. :p But I have to agree. I wanna compliment Key too, for creating such a community here, where everyone can find their place and be comfortable, but also for taking such good care of all the members. It's hard work, but you manage it so well. (: This compliment should go to all the staff too, since everyone is working hard for us (won't mention everyone since I don't know all yet, but I think we all know who they are ^^).

And also..it's so nice reading all the compliments people give to each other! They are so sweet and there's so much love going around. :o I think this thread was a great idea!

u just told two of me secret motives =.........=

And I dont eh like really 'stalk him' i train eh me memory >///////>. But seeing people complimetn each other is one iof the reasons i created this like nyaaaaaaaa, everyones so cute :3 :3 :3

AWW

!!!! No problem at all.

ehh...I enjoy being a fluffy duck just for you. *bows*

• 2 weeks later...

Unnie, thaaank you so muchie! You are my favorite and best unnie ever and I miss and love you a lot as well!

You are starting to grow (figuratively). You are starting to love yourself by slowly embracing your feminine side. You are starting to accept your flaws and the fact that you cannot do your life alone. You are starting to forgive yourself, your father and every one who looked down and still looking down on you. You are starting to think that you are also beautiful. Congratulations, keep doing that great job!

tumblr_inline_ngciu8uXPD1sgs7fm.jpg

But in reality...

latest?cb=20130221215526

Yes, congratulations self! I love 'ya!

You are starting to grow (figuratively). You are starting to love yourself by slowly embracing your feminine side. You are starting to accept your flaws and the fact that you cannot do your life alone. You are starting to forgive yourself, your father and every one who looked down and still looking down on you. You are starting to think that you are also beautiful. Congratulations, keep doing that great job!

tumblr_inline_ngciu8uXPD1sgs7fm.jpg

But in reality...

latest?cb=20130221215526

Yes, congratulations self! I love 'ya!

Ah, this was very nice to read. Comforting. I'm happy for you. ^^

• 7 months later...

U r the sweetest, most lovable and most adorable cutie ever >////

, and you are one of the most wonderful people to ever come and brighten up my life. To me, your voice is melodious, your bright smile a dazzling ray of light that banishes my troubles, and your care a welcome respite from the troubles brought about by everyday life~!

I'll do my utmost to be around for you. ^^

, I still remember seeing your art once and being impressed by it....ah gosh, I hope we get to talk more soon. You're such a nice person...least that's what I got from you. >_

, I find your hardworking nature very admirable and the times we have managed to converse have always been fun and enlightening. I hope we get to talk more soon...I do so miss talking to you. I hope you have a nice day! ^^

Thanks!!! >.:D Let's see if I can make you blush~! XD

I've probably told you this a million times before, but your English never ceases to amaze me. The eloquence in which you piece your thoughts together, the perfect grammar, and just... everything is magnificent. I also love the thoughtfulness of your responses to my never ending questions, and your empathetic personality! Frankly, the feeling is mutual. Conversing with you, my friend, is quite a joy.

Lio-chan, you're a really wonderful friend. From helping me with the frozen watermelon fiasco to drawing me some adorable kitties, you're one of the most cordial people I've ever met! And I think your kindness is pretty much endless. You go around making lots of people on here happy, and believe me, I know. (Amaryllis is a stalker.) Also, your art is wonderful. Your own, unique style is exquisite. (SHOW ME MORE~ *^*) I hope you won't ever think otherwise, and I also hope my own little gallery will keep on growing. :)

Yeah, you've made such a big impression on me I just can't help but tell you how wonderful you are... once again. It's kind of hard to list all of your good points in a short little blurb like this—you have too many~ XD First, you're just so awesomely hilarious. And by that, I mean awesome and hilarious. And fantastic and Coffee-Tastic and so many other phenomenal things~ Boy can you write—especially at 4AM... (Amaryllis is definitely a stalker~) Actually, your ability to stay up so late and be productive, (The drawings? Amazing. I wants more. *^*) is quite incredible in itself. Trouble is too adorable for words (Yes that adds to your good points~ :D), and our lovely chats are too enthralling for words. One thing. You apologize too much. XD I don't mind if you reply to my messages late; I reply to our RP super late... >. But that's also a good point of yours, because I think it shows you care about being on good terms with me... a.k.a. not getting on my bad side~ :p

' date=' I still remember seeing your art once and being impressed by it....ah gosh, I hope we get to talk more soon. You're such a nice person...least that's what I got from you. >_

: Aha, such kind words. Not sure what to say other than thank you.

You are a kind one indeed.

I'm completely sorry if I've just responded to this thread, I'm just a very forgetful potato who sometimes forgot mentions, vms and pm. You can btchslap me if you like.

thank you for appreciating my gfx. And I slow clap at yah coz' you're accommodating and friendly. :')

Well thanks. BTW, your gfx are getting good and great. :')

YOU ARE THE MAN! thank you for always listening my rants and non-sense

MAAN!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! okay I was pretty intense with the capslock. :') BTW, where's duchess tho? I haven't seen him around :'(

for drawing awesome characters. A hot Irie, hot Souji and everything hot on the surface. To my drawing/ RP buddy, kampai.

MISS YOU TOL! lol >_> so random.

There are a few persons I wanted to MENTION but I'm afraid and I'm puny enough to summon the courage to do so. So ok, I'm very sorry for being not so friendly and approachable. BUT I WON'T BITE I PROMISE. :p

pre miss you too. Love you tol ;D keep it up we'll play soon.

• 2 weeks later...

love his username and how he easily bumps

heads with anyone, in a good way!

Reminds me soothing blast blasts of black metal.

thank you, same goes to your username. Makes you feel stuffy but hard at the same time. Like it. :)

the name reminds me of the deep sky

when it smiles warmly, intoxicating joy it brings!