Obscured Chapters || ..yaoiotaku special. 03

Key

I have always had an interest in old insane asylums. Why? Who knows. Maybe in a past life I was a patient in one. Anyways.....

When I was about 15, I lived a few blocks away from what used to be an old state hospital for the mentally ill. Me and my friends use to go walk around the grounds, especially at night. We never wandered to the big building that stood at the far end of the grounds, by the train tracks. Until one night, when I recommended we walk over there and check it out. So....we did. Once we got up to the front door, my friends decided to sit on the benches, which we on either side of the door. Me, however, had to go looking into the windows. Didn't see much, so I walked back over to the front door and stood there. Each of the benches were at least 6-8 feet away from me. Suddenly, I felt a sickening sadness come over me which I couldn't explain. Then.....it felt as if someone placed their cold hands on my shoulders and brushed against my ear and cheek. I could see from the corner of my eyes that it wasn't anyone who I had brought there with me.

Maybe it was a spirit?

Several years later, when I was about 26 years old, the state decided to tear down most of the buildings and put up different offices and medical clinics on the grounds. But what was found buried throughout the area were unmarked graves of former patients of the state hospital. Maybe what I felt was one of those poor souls.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yuu21

• Saga

• YaoTaku98

• WhoOpossum

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

- - - Updated - - -

We used to live in a two story house owned by my grandparents on my mother's side. We lived in the first floor and my uncle's (my mom's brother's) family lived in the second. Since the television was on their floor, I always visited them so I can watch. One day, while I was on the second floor watching television (take note this was broad daylight), I heard my mom call me from below, telling me to buy some cola. I responded by shouting back, "OK, mom!" When, I was about to go to where I thought my mom was, my mom grabbed my arm to stop me. I didn't know she also came up to visit and was talking to my uncle when she heard me shout to someone downstairs. Apparently, she also heard the voice and ran to stop me from going near it. She told me not to go downstairs without her and warned me not to respond to voices calling me (though I swear it was her voice). This wasn't the first or last time this happened. There was often someone/something trying to lure me to them and my mom had t o bring me to those 'psychics' so I wouldn't be taken away or something. It creeped me out how they could even attack in broad daylight and it scared me how they were so adamant at getting me. Thankfully, it has stopped now.

Oh! I have experienced like yours, but the difference is my dad said, he heard me talking to him at my room and keep on babbling things but he remembered that night that I'm having a sleepover at my friend's house for a group study.

Now, I think my room has some kind of invisible voice recorder.. :p

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

We used to live in a two story house owned by my grandparents on my mother's side. We lived in the first floor and my uncle's (my mom's brother's) family lived in the second. Since the television was on their floor, I always visited them so I can watch. One day, while I was on the second floor watching television (take note this was broad daylight), I heard my mom call me from below, telling me to buy some cola. I responded by shouting back, "OK, mom!" When, I was about to go to where I thought my mom was, my mom grabbed my arm to stop me. I didn't know she also came up to visit and was talking to my uncle when she heard me shout to someone downstairs. Apparently, she also heard the voice and ran to stop me from going near it. She told me not to go downstairs without her and warned me not to respond to voices calling me (though I swear it was her voice). This wasn't the first or last time this happened. There was often someone/something trying to lure me to them and my mom had t o bring me to those 'psychics' so I wouldn't be taken away or something. It creeped me out how they could even attack in broad daylight and it scared me how they were so adamant at getting me. Thankfully, it has stopped now.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh! I have experienced like yours, but the difference is my dad said, he heard me talking to him at my room and keep on babbling things but he remembered that night that I'm having a sleepover at my friend's house for a group study.

Now, I think my room has some kind of invisible voice recorder.. :p

No joke, I also have been called by a voice I know.

A few times actually. Thing is, I did go one of these times. I remember the time when it was most clearest and I could have sworn, it wasn't something 'I imagined hearing' or blaming it to 'music', nor any other noise from my surrounding.

It was one summer night when I stayed up to do some work on YO and since it was late I decided to just leave it quiet.

No music, no television. Just me and my typing sound. When suddenly I heard my brother calling me as if screaming on top of his lungs from the other side of the house, "Help! Help!"

I paused, wondering if I was hearing things since pretty much adsorbed in my work. Then resumed once again but typing slower. Then once again, I heard it even more louder, so I jumped and ran down the corridor. I mean, if he needed truly help I took long enough to even realize it, so I hurried as much as I could. As always I don't bother with lights. I don't really fear the dark, so it was no problem to move around the house. But the odd thing during my short run path, it was too quiet already. I wondered if I really was late with that help since I know when my brother's voice is cracked with worries or fear (I am the elder after all). However, once I stood before his room, I noticed no light coming from it. So I opened it whatsoever, once I walked in I got puzzled. He was even snoring in his sweet dream. To make sure he wasn't having nightmares or whatever else, I even got in to check on his face expression when he suddenly woke up with me staring at his face (lol). He asked me what the hell I was doing, I told him he was calling for help so desperately so I was there. But he said he never called me, moreover he was sleepy enough to even bother to make full sentences. It wasn't the first time when I actually heard his voice calling me. I've also answered to him when I heard him asking things just to find out later on the same day that he never was around in the first place. I've also heard my name called in a crowd by some known voice (be it of a friend or someone blood related) else I wouldn't really bother paying attention if I don't know the voice. But yeah, never actually was called by so said person. Weird things. Sometimes I wondered if it were 'a brain bug/error' when I am tired.

No joke, I also have been called by a voice I know.

A few times actually. Thing is, I did go one of these times. I remember the time when it was most clearest and I could have sworn, it wasn't something 'I imagined hearing' or blaming it to 'music', nor any other noise from my surrounding.

It was one summer night when I stayed up to do some work on YO and since it was late I decided to just leave it quiet.

No music, no television. Just me and my typing sound. When suddenly I heard my brother calling me as if screaming on top of his lungs from the other side of the house, "Help! Help!"

I paused, wondering if I was hearing things since pretty much adsorbed in my work. Then resumed once again but typing slower. Then once again, I heard it even more louder, so I jumped and ran down the corridor. I mean, if he needed truly help I took long enough to even realize it, so I hurried as much as I could. As always I don't bother with lights. I don't really fear the dark, so it was no problem to move around the house. But the odd thing during my short run path, it was too quiet already. I wondered if I really was late with that help since I know when my brother's voice is cracked with worries or fear (I am the elder after all). However, once I stood before his room, I noticed no light coming from it. So I opened it whatsoever, once I walked in I got puzzled. He was even snoring in his sweet dream. To make sure he wasn't having nightmares or whatever else, I even got in to check on his face expression when he suddenly woke up with me staring at his face (lol). He asked me what the hell I was doing, I told him he was calling for help so desperately so I was there. But he said he never called me, moreover he was sleepy enough to even bother to make full sentences. It wasn't the first time when I actually heard his voice calling me. I've also answered to him when I heard him asking things just to find out later on the same day that he never was around in the first place. I've also heard my name called in a crowd by some known voice (be it of a friend or someone blood related) else I wouldn't really bother paying attention if I don't know the voice. But yeah, never actually was called by so said person. Weird things. Sometimes I wondered if it were 'a brain bug/error' when I am tired.

Well, I do believe on things like someone calls your name or something that is alarming to your ears. Haha! Sometimes, Imma thinking that I got weird hallucinations or maybe that's because of the stress I got from my studies. Well, may I ask you if, have you ever tried talking to a doppelganger or encountering one? That scared the chick out of me. My cousin said she talked to me in the library one morning regarding with my report but she saw me having lunch with my friends in my classroom.

Huh. That was a strange summer.

Once upon time, when I was about 15, I went on a summer camping with some friends, it was fairly accommodated: rooms, bathrooms and wildlife.

Feeling rather confident I went to wash up in one of the abandoned bathrooms in deep in the woods, one was often used as a tool for that so called stories before sleep , 'the cursed bathroom' or so they said.

I started to wash my hands and a little voice started me. I slowly turned around, to find a closed bathroom door, a small hand and an empty toilet paper roll waving at me.

A little girl voice asked me to replace it so she could finally leave.

I silently replaced the object and went on my way.

Some time later, I told my friend, inquiring about a child in a teen-summer camping.

My friend glanced at me weirdly.

I went to that bathroom again, yet, I've never heard of that little girl again.

I believe it was in "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" where some priest said that "3.33 am is the time for demons!" Or something along those lines.

Not that I believe in Demons or anything, but lately (a year or so?) I've been waking up around that time (I check my phone to see if it is worth

to get back to sleep) amd that creeps me out.

I live in a house that shares its courtyard with five other houses, so hearing funky stuff isnt exactly new to me,

But! A few months ago I woke up at around 3.30 am and while I lay there, I heard something from the stair case.

Someone silently wailing. Something being dragged. Scratch noises. Getting closer and louder.

It went on for about half an hour! It was a horrible night....

But okay, in broad daylight this would have been a whole diffrent situation... someone crying? Not going anywhere?

Any person would go out there to help that someone! But at night? To someone who is as stable in horror situation as

a biscuit? Someone with a wide imagination? Whole diffrent situation...

And I still wake up at that time...

Don't know if mines any good but I hope a story from a relative of mine does the trick too.^^

So yeah, let's begin:

Just for some background info: The story revolves around my aunt, her two daughters and her little dog. They are living in a little flat from ours in a really old apartment block. There are around 8 flats in it, around 6 are currently used. They haven't been living long in it and before that a family (aunt from a friend) lived inside it. Nothing happened while they were living inside it but then my aunt started living in it. There....have been some strange happenings. For example: the little dog, which is really a scardy cat, just started barking at the front door around 3 am. Since it was really early my aunt woke up to calm him down. Suddenly the doorbell rang quietly. That was probably why the dog barked, since it always did when people where coming over. So quickly getting something to wear she shushed the dog and opened the door......but no one was there. The corridor was dark (the lights usually turn on themselves) and the dog whined and retreated back to the bedroom. Obviously my aunt was pretty spooked and closed and locked (double checking of course) the door and retreated back towards her oldest daughter’s room to sleep.

It started with that. Apart from that there were a few other incidents. Always with the dog barking at the door at random times. Either it was the sound of footsteps up the staircase of the house at night (without anyone being there since the lamps didn't turn on) or the washing machine starting itself in the basement. Lights flickered now and then or stuff moved during the night (it stood elsewhere in the next morning.

Whatever it was (or wasn't), it disappeared after two weeks and my aunt could finally get a good round of sleep again.

My whole family and some of closer friends know that I have a lot of nightterrors and nightmares, that I talk and walk around in my sleep and all in all, I often scare people because of that. So if anything strange happens to me, I just think it was either my imagination or a bad dream and my family does the same. No one here believes in supernatural, but everyone believes my imagination gets wild easily.

When I was in elementary school though, I had a friend sleep over. We begged my parents to let us stay up late since it was Friday and they allowed us to stay in the living room, as long as we wouldn't make a lot of noise. Of course we stayed up late and fell asleep on our couch, instead of going to my room where there were beds made for us.

An important thing about my house is, that it's open and we only have doors to our bedrooms and bathrooms. It's also in the shape of the letter "L", bedrooms and a bathroom being on one end, then around the corner it's kitchen and dining room, connected to the living room. There are walls, so the space is not totally open, but no doors.

I don't know what time it was, but after me and my friend fell asleep, something startled me out of sleep. I don't remember what, I just felt something and woke up. I'm sure it wasn't a sound that woke me and my friend seemed like she was sleeping soundly, so it couldn't be anything loud. That's when I saw the lights. They were like lights on the water surface, softly moving and changing intensity. They were pretty. My first thought was, that it was glass reflecting car lights. It could be it, but the thing was, we have shutters on our windows, so even if there was a car in front of the window, the light wouldn't come through, not to mention there would probably be some kind of noise. I know what kind of sounds our cars make, so if my uncle or anyone else would come home late, I would know it (we are neighbours with my uncle and grandparents, but we share the yard, so there are quite a few cars coming and going all the time). Also, the glass I mentioned is above the wall that's creating a hallway between dinning room and the bedrooms and it can not be seen from the couch on which I was laying, because there's a wall between the dining room and the living room.

I wasn't sure what to do, trying to find a logical explanation for it but at the same time, too scared to go check, when my friend woke up. I asked her if she sees the lights too, but she said she doesn't, which only freaked me out more because they were right there! We somehow managed to fall asleep again after a while.

In the morning, I thought I had a nightmare again, until my friend said she woke up because she needed a bathroom, but when I told her about the lights, she was too scared to go. She never slept at my place again. orz

I still wanna believe they were just car lights reflected in the glass, otherwise I wouldn't be able to walk around my house at night. Actually, I'm scared to walk around my house at night anyways, it's too damn creepy! So I just turn on every light I can when I do. XD

When I was in elementary, the school which I attended was quite far from home. My mother always made sure to wake me up early so she could me drop me off to school on her way to work. Well, her workplace was farther than my school that's why I won the "Never Tardy Award" back then. Classes start at 8:00 am but there am I, the 11 year old me, reporting for duty at 6 o'clock.

Oh God, I seriously believe that being an early bird is an achievement that is very hard to acquire. I even beat the security guard who opens the lock to the school sometimes. I also clock-in earlier than all of the teachers and even the principal combined. Always. Most of the other students, however, arrive about 15 minutes before class.

It would have been awesome, right? I could do whatever the hell I want before anyone comes. This would've been foolproof if not for the very fact that I am "alone".

Inside the school, where the older students and the janitors have a lot of ghost stories to tell.

Also, the fact that my classes are held in a separate building far from the school entrance did not help. I'm practically isolated in an eerily silent classroom on the 2nd floor. Well, I try to stop myself from imagining a severed head popping from the hole in the ceiling. I also restrain myself from remembering the stories my classmates told me about the locked classroom nearby where a female student supposedly committed suicide.

With all the creepy stories about my old school, I always look forward to having company in case of disaster. It's a good thing that one of my classmates lives nearby. He's my friend, and well, we are competing against each other to see who's earlier.

One day, as usual, I am alone in the room waiting for my friend to come. When I heard footsteps break the silence (he's a huge guy), I got excited thinking "Yay, I was here first!". Damn, his steps are really resonating. He's probably at the hallway near the entrance of the building. I hid my bag, sneaked downstairs and hid in a classroom near the staircase in order to surprise him. I peeked and I saw him walking. He's holding his bag in one hand and a poster in another. I ducked my head. I heard his footsteps coming up the stairs. After I was positive that he was in the 2nd floor already, I went up. To my surprise, I found no one there. I thought maybe, he's hiding himself to surprise me thinking that I'm not at school yet. I tried to look for him, I even called out to him saying, "I'm already here, where are youuuuu?". It's weird. There is only a single staircase to go up our classroom. He should've been anywhere upstairs but I found nothing. I am still alone in that school building. I could hear my heart pounding. Creeped out, I hastily went downstairs to go to the faculty building since some teachers are probably there.

Slowly, the atmosphere of the school became lively with the arrival of the students. It is near class time and my classmates are probably in the room already that's why I decided to return there. I saw my friend on his seat. I went up to him and asked him, "Where did you hide?". He gave me this puzzled look and said, "I just arrived". I asked his relative he goes to school with and our other classmates to confirm what he said . Then, I told him what happened earlier. He stared at me and said, "Eh... You know, according to my elder cousin living with us, she once saw a doppelganger of me. That was probably what you saw. Also, the poster you are talking about, I bought it recently and it's in my room right now. I was thinking of showing it to you guys." When I went to his house later, the poster is really there (It was a Naruto poster that was all the hype back then). His mother thinks that maybe the "doppelganger" has something to do with her dead son, who should've been my friend's elder brother.

With books on ghost stories as research materials, we learned that if you or others start to see your doppelganger, you will die. There are no real worries then. The f*****'s still alive and kicking to this very moment.

TL;DR: I always arrive early at my creepy old school and I saw my friend's doppelganger.

I was about seventh grade. Back then I still had that awfully deep sleep and practically nothing could wake me up just like that. Aside from this when I did woke up I would be drawsy for some time before getting to a clear-minded state. My grandmother had passed away a few years ago, and recently I had heard some rumors about her, or so I thought at the least, that were talking about suicide and weren't pleasant for a kid at all.

So, at some time in the middle of the night I suddenly felt an urge to wake up. I got up and sat in the bed immediately, which isn't usual for me. At the time I had moved in the room of my grandparents and I slept in grandma's bed. My head was perfectly clear as if I hadn't just woken up from deep sleep. It was chilly but the room tends to get like that so I didn't really pay much attention to it. Something deep inside caused me to turn diagonally and look across the room.

To my biggest surprise and terror I saw my grandmother standing there in the moonlight. She was all grey with empty, solid dark grey eyes, half of her body disappearing into the darkness of the room. She looked like a weird hybrid of a gargoyle and aghost. Just standing there and staring at me.

I got chills down my spines and hurriedly layed back down and pulled the blanket over my head, rolled into a ball, closed my eyes and shivering started to whisper to myself: 'Fall asleep, please fall asleep'. It really left a scar on me since she was my favourite grandmother and looked really hostile even if she didn't try to talk or harm me in any way.

It was about 2am. I normally would turn on the lights when I leave my room to get water or to use the restroom. On this night I was too lazy to, XD I also watched a horror movie before that. (Bad idea). Do you know that feeling when you go to the bathroom and feel like when you look in the mirror and something will be behind you? Well, I freaked myself out about trying to not look in the mirror. When I headed back to my room, which was on the second floor, I saw a shadow at the corner of my eye. My heart sank to the pit of my stomach. They say it's a cliche to see a something in the middle of the night, but sometimes, certain things can't be explained. It may have been my eyes playing a trick on me or me freaking myself out and when I got back to my bed, I swear that I felt something at the foot of my bed that night.

:leaf8:

This story happened late last year.

I was asked to meet a priest for my brother's wedding. They wanted a solemn church wedding in my sister-in-law's birthplace. I was busy with work but still made some time for the meeting. It was in a province I wasn't too familiar with.

I asked around for directions. It was an old church with an eerily quiet forest behind it. But I could see its charm. The ivies on the wall gave you an ancient feel perfect for the vintage theme of the wedding.

Inside was more quiet. The sound of a pin dropping could be clearly heard. I walked down the aile with light footsteps. I noticed the candles with its flame flickering at every end of the row which I failed to notice earlier which was wierd because the white candles are at least eight inches tall.

"Hello?" I tried calling for someone. My voice echoed. I was beginning to worry when no one answered. But I drove all the way there and couldn't go back with nothing. Besides, I was swamped with work. I wasn't sure if I could come back another time.

I sat at the end of the third row. I was really tired. I jumped in fright when a set of candles suddenly lit up at my left. I could hear the beating of my heart trying to jump out of my chest.

I tried to calm my self and barely succeeded. But then, sound of piano started playing Ave Maria. The sound was from my right so I shifted my gaze. I saw no one. I gulped and slowly stood up. My knees were trembling.

Several voices started singing that made my hair stand. The voices were clear but the lyrics weren't.

When I managed to get out of the seat back to the aile, I turned my back and started running when something cold touched my ankle and I tripped. I was scared.

Beads of sweat on my forehead, I tried to stand with difficulty because my knees weren't cooperating. I wanted to get out of the place.

"AhHHHH" I was caught. Old wrinkly hand patted me on my shoulder. I stood up in fright.

"You look tired." A smile stretched the old man's face. I noticed that I was back on the seat. Confused and disorriented, I looked left and right. No lit candles. No piano playing. Just me and the old priest in the big, old church.

It turned out I was so tired and fell asleep while waiting for the priest. A tint of red colored my cheeks, embarassed.

This particular incident happened about, hm. Two years ago. I've had encounters with supernatural beings several times, one encounter being a 'shadow-being.'

However, this one is a bit different.

I used to work for a convenience store, and as one of their late night shift closers, I had to close the store down by myself at around 12:00am. Not a single soul (pardon the pun) was around. The bathrooms were clear. Cooler, back room and all isles of the store were empty. I counted the money from my register till and headed into the office where there was a large computer screen showing four camera screens. One inside the office where I was sitting, one behind the two registers, one placed directly over the step heading down the platform where the counters were and the final one that scanned the isles.

So obviously, I could see all angles of the store with ease.

I was hunched over the paperwork I had to fill out to end my shift correctly with the right balance of the money and safe cash that I was in charge of. As I was writing the last few numbers in their columns, I felt a... surge of energy. Like, my heart rate had picked up.

While that was happening, the sound that I heard next came from the computer screen which picked up the sound from the isles. A crunching sound, as if someone had gripped a bag of chips or a candy bar and then chucked it real hard at the wall.

I remember jerking my head up to the computer screen, watching each camera in turn for someone lurking around in the store. Surely I had checked everything? I knew I wasn't going crazy. However, my heart was galloping in my chest. I had the strangest feeling I wasn't alone.

I got up from my chair and walked cautiously out to scan the isles in turn with my own eyes. I found nothing. I even checked the floors for any merchandise, but again, nothing. Everything was dark.

I went back inside the office and finished up.

This was not the only incident that happened. Just a week before that, I was stocking the cooler, and once again, it was a quiet night. But I wasn't working alone. I had one worker running the register. The cooler was cramped and had only a narrow space to work in. I spun around on my feet to grab another crate from the shelf when I heard this soft little girl's child-like giggle in my ear. And when I say in my ear, I mean it sounded and felt as if someone was leaning against me, giggling.

I jerked around, my natural instinct being to shove the body away from me. But... nothing was there. The cooler door was shut, so if it had been someone, I would have seen and heard them enter. The cooler doors themselves had been closed, also.

I pulled the hood off my head and walked out.

“Very funny.” I had mentioned to my co-worker, thinking it was some obvious joke she had played. She looked at me funny.

“Didn't you just... giggle at me? Trying to scare me?”

“No. I've been standing here the whole time you've been back there. Why?”

Damn. I knew something was around that store that kept me guarded.

this.. is happened 2 days ago. my big family and I go to vacation to celebrate my cousin birthday for 2D1N. its just normal vacation. in the night. i feel so bored. tbh i not that close with everyone so.. i choose to stay in one room and read this section since i like horror story hehe.. but then again it's my self what im talking about. i made these not important" scenario about ghost and house where we stayed. just on first post i already feel scared then i decided to join my family. i gather with my niece. both of us talking about scary thing for scare other guys. we did it of course. then one of my cousin (who scared by the story) said "let me take your guys pictur" there's three of us. my mom, my niece and me. you know they said when we took picture of three people there will be something in the middle. after she took a picture and she said to us "gosh, there's really something behind the person in the middle!" damn. i might like horror story but i didnt like the real thing. so i didnt look at the picture. but my mom, niece and my cousin's boyfriend confirmed it. we tell whole family.. some of us get scared. some of us keep calm. some of us make fun of those people who scared. after awhile we calm and decided go to sleep. i slept for 2 hours? then i woke up because the olders who stay awake make a fuss. i come to them and asked why. they said they heard a woman laugh so hard then a cried. after that the olders told us dont make fun "something" like that, sure enough every place has "something"that lived in there we stayed peace if we didnt disturb them.

ah didnt know it's count as my experience or not. but for sure im glad i slept when they heard those things or else i cant go to back sleep. later when we want back and took family picture first. my other cousin who can see these kind of thing said "look at that window, something wave at us" and i just can dried laugh

Hello, okay so this story dates back to 9 years ago it was my Cousin's marriage so we stayed at my uncle's house I still remember this event very clearly since it was my first experience with some paranormal activity, It was time for everyone to sleep it was quiet late so I just started to get stubborn because I wanted to sleep alone on a single bed and forced my cousin to squeeze in with my mom on the other bed, as the lights turned off I started seeing weird faces on the roof wall I kept seeing them but it didn't occur to me like this is bad well I was a brave 10 year old kid at that time and I thought if i kept quiet this would go away but that did not happen, finally I got fed up after an hour of seeing alien like things making weird faces at me so I called out to my mom (my mom has a very light sleeping habit so she wakes up at any kind of noise) she woke up asking me "what's up?" I said " my can you please wake my cousin up I want to sleep together with you now"(sounds selfish eh! lol) she said yeah sure come here sweety I just quickly snuggled beside my mom but then JUST! after a few mins BOOOOM! it was like beating a steel drum it was a horrible noise and I saw someone just took up the folding curtain rod and smacked it onto the steel bowl which was kept on the bed side table, I seriously started crying very loud my mother quickly grabbed me saying it's okay dear calm down and held me close at that time there was no scientific reason which would explain that thing because at that time all windows were closed and the a.c was turned on so there was no way it was winds doing this because I saw the curtain going all up and then it's rod smacking on to that bowl, but well even now whenever that event comes up my mom says yes it was definitely something paranormal I mean we believe in them and we believe that they have their own world and they don't mean harm unless you mess with them... so that's all for now i guess otherwise there tons of real life paranormal stories I can share though haha

when I was very little, I used to have almost prophetic dreams of my own future, exact scenes of something, like a conversation, that would happen just a week or two later. As I got older, I sort of outgrew it, but I kept one trait..People I see in my dreams I eventually see at some point in real life, and I never remember dreams or faces of people I know, if its some one I know, their face is totally blurred out, but if it's someone I have yet to meet, I can see it perfectly and even remember their names. Typically..its something low key..I see someone out of the corner of my eye in some crazy fantasy dream that makes 0 sense..and see them a month later at a store or something, but we never talk or anything..but one time I had this horrid nightmare..generally my dreams are looking down at the scene..but this one I was looking through the eyes of someone...I could hear someone screaming and eventually see them, tied to a blood stained chair, begging and crying..Near him was a tray covered in tools used for who knows what.."I" walked over and began to slowly..operate on this guy..no anesthesia..fully conscious...complete detail of every organ inside him...it could of been just some weird nightmare, but there was nothing to fuel it..I don't watch scary things, to terrified to go to haunted houses, I can't even read scary books..Heck, even cheesy jumpscares terrify me..! I avoid the scary at ALL COSTS...especially gore.. and another thing that scared me alot, other then being ten and having such a vivid nightmare of mutilating someone... their face was completely blurred from my memory..I hope to God that my young mind just blocked it out to save myself but...why remember everything else in such detail..and the one thing that very likely would help me if this was a real, actual prophetic dream..was blurred..and that, as I mentioned before, means it's likely someone I know..

I should probably discredit this by now, I'm a lot older and no one I know of has gone missing or anything, but it still scares me, knowing that during the time my dreams most often came true..I had one of what was most likely my dad, or one of my uncles, being the only grown men I know, strapped to a chair and mutilated through what seemed to be my eyes, what seemed to be my own hands...

discredit me as making this up, I know a lot of people will but..I'm dead serious, and I'm absolutely terrified still, so many years later..I've grown so protective of men in my family, people always tease me but I'm so scared someday..I'm going to drop my guard..and my dad..or my husband, if I have one..or maybe a child or friend of mine..will disappear..