What do you feel right now?

BLdesu

Me to

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
since my vacation is over T_T

I feel impatient! Can't wait to hold my patterns I've ordered in my hands and start sewing. *kyaaa* :Red_fox:

Lol(at the impatient part because I get like that sometimes). Yes

. Tell us.

Yes

and
I am going to start a sewing Projekt... I want to make this dress that I had a vision of and I found a pattern that comes really close to it. And I found two other sweet ones I liked very much so had to order those too ;) I might show you the patterns and endresult if you little rebels behave ;)

Behave huh? My dear. I can't do that because I'm always getting into trouble. ;)

I am feeling not so excited about being in London anymore I'm treating it like the city next door. I guess I have been ended up taking the invention of the Eurostar and the opportunity to go overseas, for granted.

I feel so tired and unmotivated at the moment that I feel nauseous of the thought of having to go to work in 20min T_T

I don't know why I'm so lazy these days :D

I feel sorry for you :( but if it's a comfort for you... I had to get up early this morning and go to work too. foxy3

We have nice sunny weather today... and tomorrow it will be even nicer ^_^ I hope you have time off tomorrow, preeh :)

As I said i made a special something for special and dear friends to me ;)

This is what happens when you leave me alone for a few days and I'm in the kitchen thinking of you

:p and this is your sweet treat
:p love you 2 (as you can see :D )

haha LOL

that's a lovely gâteau you made there. Is it a cream fillling or vanilla? looks delicious...

and no I don't have time off tmr, working all weekend until tuesdays

Fufufu of course... only the best for my sexy humble perv

;) it's a gian "Windbeutel" or "eclair" filled with a tasty vanilla cream ;) it was yummy I fed some to my family XD it was big, hehe.

Aww I'll think of you the next days. Especially today ^_^ I still hope you have a nice weekend foxy3

i feel like an ass right now... i get so mixed up with all the dates these days that i forgot that one of my friends wanted to spend this saturday with me cuz her children are on holiday with their grandparents... and now i made an appointment with a other friend to go out with her... i always had in mind that the kids were gone in july *facepalm* and i really can't remember to have set a proper date with her >.